Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Go down

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:26 pm

People have taken to social media to share the most savage responses they've ever encountered - and some of them are so sassy they'll have you in stitches.
From cruel parking tickets to offensive presents, men and women have posted pictures of the cruellest and funniest comebacks they've witnessed.
One image shows a teenager who told her parents she wanted 'nothing' for her birthday - only to receive exactly that - while another shows a sassy message from a grandmother who was fed up of being ignored by her granddaughter.
As these images attest, some people aren't afraid to hold back...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4940430/Are-savage-responses-EVER.html#ixzz4uLx6JUb0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Hahahaha they're really good! I liked these:

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Post by Syl on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 pm

lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Syl wrote:lol!

I know. I thought it was clever, too.

Lord, please help me change the things I can't live with; and live with the things I can't change. Razz

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm

How many times have we been really annoyed with people parking badly next to us, blocking us in etc......I love that one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down