Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

The Las Vegas gunman who killed at least 20 people and injured more than 100 when he opened fire on a music festival has been identified as a 64-year-old white male, according to ABC News.

Police earlier announced the suspect had been identified as a "local man" but stopped short of naming him.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said a manhunt was underway for a person of interest, believed to be his roommate, identified as Marilou Danley.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-shooting-gunman-identified-police-white-male-mandalay-bay-casino-strip-a7978241.html


More white terrorism


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:33 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Opps...tell 'em we're Russians for the time being.

Razz Razz

They could care less if you are russian or American, both are fair game to Muslim extremists.

Laters

That's kinda the way I feel about them. They're too far away to worry about. It's not our problem.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:07 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

That's what some of my guys have been thinking, initially when I heard the burst it sounded like a  gpmg balanced to the slow side with 100 round belt.

You can empty a 30 round mag on an SA80 in a couple seconds, and the ROF didn't sound as high as that

Yeah not sure

Question

Are you people also taking into account all of the echoes and ricochets,  with all of the buildings, walls and 'street furniture' around there ?

no because that's not a factor Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

i see you've recovered from your little tantrum

nice to have you back

I see you are as gullible as ever

Thanks

I was pissed at Eilzel treating women as if inferior that they could not stand up to me question why someone was untrusting. I gave reasons to this and stand by what I said. He deemed this as personal, which was rubbish and not against the rules, so I told him rightly where to go. Of which is against the rules to question the mods. A very dumb rule. So I accept that part for the basement, not his reason to jump in being a dick.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Question

Are you people also taking into account all of the echoes and ricochets,  with all of the buildings, walls and 'street furniture' around there ?

no because that's not a factor Rolling Eyes

Rightys have 'alternate facts', wolf. They write their own news.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no because that's not a factor Rolling Eyes

Rightys have 'alternate facts', wolf.  They write their own news.

Idea

And readily discard anything that doesn't fit their narrow and preconceived agendss...

They thrive on misdirection, diversions and obfuscations..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6451
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:What of the eyewitness at the Bellagio hotel who did a Facebook live video of the shooting in the lobby? Why is there no news about that?


Too many questions and too many people trying not to answer them.

Arrow

And too much "fake news" circulating on YouTube and FaceBook...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6451
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxDl6Iw254


Incredible. 

For a building claimed by the video to be shot up to shit by bullets, I could not see any evidence of any damage to walls, the floor, funiture etc.

I mean did you not even think to look at that?

Why are people so gullible to people posting shit on youtube?

Arrow

That's why the pranksters, conspiracy nuts and propagandists love posting their crap on YouTube and FaceBook -- anybody can post any nonsense on there, and even if it's taken down later, there will probably be a copy of it somewhere..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6451
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:26 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Rightys have 'alternate facts', wolf.  They write their own news.

Idea

And readily discard anything that doesn't fit their narrow and preconceived agendss...

They thrive on misdirection, diversions and obfuscations..

Is that why the left rightly see the problems of any Far right ideology and any religious ideology in history, unless its leftist or Islamic?

I mean far more people have been murdered by more Far leftist regemes than Far right regemes. Mainly as more people have been suceptible to leftist bullshit and suffered those consequences. Of course what the leftist does is argue that Communism has nothing to do with Marxism, ignoring the fact its still leftist beliefs. Blanatly ignoring this, that in every single example, its been an example of Totalitarian genecoide.

The argue rightly of the ills of when Christianity had power, causing the mass murder of millions for centuries and then have a U-turn, ignoring the last 1400 years of Islamic conquest and Islamic Theocracy. Making a dumb argument its not the ideology, but now the power grab of some men. Ignoring the fact these religious fundementalists are following a doctrine to the literal letter of the same Islamic works, that every Muslim follows.

The reality is most Muslims do not follow Islam to the letter as many Christians do not also with Christianity, but a substancial mass of Muslims are hell bent in trying to enforce and impose their ideology. Like Communism. Both has cropped up in many places and countries again with mass murder occuring and Totalitarianism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

And readily discard anything that doesn't fit their narrow and preconceived agendss...

They thrive on misdirection, diversions and obfuscations..

Is that why the left rightly see the problems of any Far right ideology and any religious ideology in history, unless its leftist or Islamic?

I mean far more people have been murdered by more Far leftist regemes than Far right regemes. Mainly as more people have been suceptible to leftist bullshit and suffered those consequences. Of course what the leftist does is argue that Communism has nothing to do with Marxism, ignoring the fact its still leftist beliefs. Blanatly ignoring this, that in every single example, its been an example of Totalitarian genecoide.

The argue rightly of the ills of when Christianity had power, causing the mass murder of millions for centuries and then have a U-turn, ignong the last 1400 years of Islamic conquest and Islamic Theocracy. Making a dum argument its not the ideology, but now the power grab of some men. Ignoring the fact these religious fundementalists are following a doctrine to the literal letter of the same Islamic works, that every Muslim follows.

The reality is most Muslims do not follow Islam to the letter as many Christians do, but a substancial mass of Muslims are hell bent in trying to enforce and impose their ideology. Like Communism, this has cropped up in many places and countries again with mass murder occuring and Totalitarianism.
Rolling Eyes

I have no problem in recognising those problems with left wing extremist, Islamist or anarchist ideologies, Dodge...

In this case however, SmellyBum' and his cohorts are spinning their mythologies from a right wing/alt.right/neo-fascist postion -- irrespective of whether they themselves are 'true believers', or simply place themselves there..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6451
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:35 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Is that why the left rightly see the problems of any Far right ideology and any religious ideology in history, unless its leftist or Islamic?

I mean far more people have been murdered by more Far leftist regemes than Far right regemes. Mainly as more people have been suceptible to leftist bullshit and suffered those consequences. Of course what the leftist does is argue that Communism has nothing to do with Marxism, ignoring the fact its still leftist beliefs. Blanatly ignoring this, that in every single example, its been an example of Totalitarian genecoide.

The argue rightly of the ills of when Christianity had power, causing the mass murder of millions for centuries and then have a U-turn, ignong the last 1400 years of Islamic conquest and Islamic Theocracy. Making a dum argument its not the ideology, but now the power grab of some men. Ignoring the fact these religious fundementalists are following a doctrine to the literal letter of the same Islamic works, that every Muslim follows.

The reality is most Muslims do not follow Islam to the letter as many Christians do, but a substancial mass of Muslims are hell bent in trying to enforce and impose their ideology. Like Communism, this has cropped up in many places and countries again with mass murder occuring and Totalitarianism.
Rolling Eyes

I have no problem in recognising those problems with left wing extremist, Islamist or anarchist ideologies,  Dodge...

In this case however,  SmellyBum' and his cohorts are spinning their mythologies from a right wing/alt.right/neo-fascist postion --  irrespective of whether they themselves are 'true believers', or simply place themselves there..


Okay, will give me an example, where you think its a myth then Wolf on this thread?

Not counting the hairbrained conspiracies of Gelico, with her video of some fruit loops claiming a Hotel has been shot up, that clearly had no shooting. Seen by the fact there was zero damage but had people flee into the hotel from the actual shooting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Didge wrote:Is that why the left rightly see the problems of any Far right ideology and any religious ideology in history, unless its leftist or Islamic?

There really is no Righty ideology.  As Nobel Laureate F.A. Hayek says in his essay, Why I'm Not a Conservative (1960), conservatism distinguishes itself by standing for nothing:

F.A. Hayek wrote:It is that by [conservatism's] very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving.

Conservatism must live with the creations in ideology that have gone before it.  It is hollow, and depends only upon history for its content.

Thus, when a human being embraces conservatism, s/he adopts only a commitment to the status quo.

One can see right off that this chokes off original thinking.  If you are forcefully imprinted on the present, you are ideologically opposed to creative thinking.

Hence, we continually see conservative opposition to education, and particularly university and higher thinking.  Conservatives are attracted to trade schools and institutions that turn out minions for their economic machinery: engineers, mathematicians, doctors and nurses, etc.  They don't want any thinking that challenges the foundations of their ideology.

As time progresses--as the old saying goes--you snooze you lose.  Those who fall out of the habit of thinking, find that their intellect atrophies.  They are no longer able to keep up with the ever-mounting problems of society. Hence, conservatism is forever passing into...well, the past. We no longer believe in a flat earth. We no longer believe in an earth-centered university. Relativity replaces Newtonian physics. And, we inevitably move to the left as we look for solutions to social problems.

These are the ones on the Internet we see speaking in short sentences, usually expressing only clichés and catch phrases.  Dialogue for them is a short series of insults and goads.  True analytical thinking is lost to them.


Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Is that why the left rightly see the problems of any Far right ideology and any religious ideology in history, unless its leftist or Islamic?

There really is no Righty ideology.  As Nobel Laureate F.A. Hayek says in his essay, Why I'm Not a Conservative (1960), conservatism distinguishes itself by standing for nothing.

F.A. Hayek wrote:It is that by [conservatism's] very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving.

Conservatism must live with the creations in ideology that have gone before it.  It is hollow, and depends only upon history for its content.

Thus, when a human being embraces conservatism, s/he adopts only a commitment to the status quo.

One can see right off that this chokes off original thinking.  If you are forcefully imprinted on the present, you are ideologically opposed to creative thinking.

Hence, we continually see conservative opposition to education, and particularly university and higher thinking.  Conservatives are attracted to trade schools and institutions that turn out minions for their economic machinery: engineers, mathematicians, doctors and nurses, etc.  They don't want any thinking that challenges the foundations of their ideology.

As time progresses--as the old saying goes--you snooze you lose.  Those who fall out of the habit of thinking, find that their intellect atrophies.  

These are the ones on the Internet we see speaking in short sentences, usually expressing only clichés and catch phrases.  Dialogue for them is a short series of insults and goads.  True analytical thinking is lost to them.


Thank you for proving my point Quill

You just ignored every situation in history where leftism has been abhorant and caused mass murder and persecution.

I have never denied the wrongs that have come from Far Right extremism and ideologies.

You though argue off one subject. American Conservatism. Ignoring the blatant fact it was the Conservative Republicans that fought to end slavery and fought for Civil Rights in the US.

So you do as you always do and offer up poor misdirection and yet more apologist nonsense to the Ills of extremist leftism.

At least Wolf made no excuses and admitted to these problems.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Read my post again.

As John Kenneth Galbraith once said in his New Industrial State, it's such a pleasure to quote oneself:

Original Quill wrote:As time progresses--as the old saying goes--you snooze you lose.  Those who fall out of the habit of thinking, find that their intellect atrophies.  They are no longer able to keep up with the ever-mounting problems of society. Hence, conservatism is forever passing into...well, the past. We no longer believe in a flat earth. We no longer believe in an earth-centered university. Relativity replaces Newtonian physics. And, we inevitably move to the left as we look for solutions to social problems.

The leftward movement of history is inevitable.  This is because of the very dynamic we are discussion: conservatism weakens the mind.  New ideas have only the leftist mind to generate them.  Indeed, original thinking is synonymous with the left.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:Read my post again.

As John Kenneth Galbraith once said in his New Industrial State, it's such a pleasure to quote oneself:

Original Quill wrote:As time progresses--as the old saying goes--you snooze you lose.  Those who fall out of the habit of thinking, find that their intellect atrophies.  They are no longer able to keep up with the ever-mounting problems of society. Hence, conservatism is forever passing into...well, the past. We no longer believe in a flat earth. We no longer believe in an earth-centered university. Relativity replaces Newtonian physics. And, we inevitably move to the left as we look for solutions to social problems.

The leftward movement of history is inevitable.  This is because of the very dynamic we are discussion: conservatism weakens the mind.  New ideas have only the leftist mind to generate them.  Indeed, original thinking is synonymous with the left.


So leftist violence and persecution is inevitable. I know.
Yes history shows this has been the case and is still happenning in socialist nightmare regemes, like Cuba, Venezuela. Lets face it the lefft fail to understand the human psyche and why far leftist is no better than far rightism. Both extremism that try to enforce their beliefs.

So if Conservatism weakens the minds, leftism, surely must melt the mind of any rationality and common sense, as again it was right wing groups that have in the main brought about civil rights and equality. Not the left.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Didge wrote:You though argue off one subject. American Conservatism. Ignoring the blatant fact it was the Conservative Republicans that fought to end slavery and fought for Civil Rights in the US.

I would remind you that the idea that conservatism is vacuous of content belongs to F.A. Hayek, an Austrian economist. He is far, far removed from American conservatism.

Going back in time to Republican anti-slavery efforts is fraught with challenges...indeed, the same challenges of history you raise. For the Republican Party, originally conceived of as leftist, lost it's Progressive wing in 1912, when Teddy Roosevelt created the Progressive Party, and then went through the vicissitudes of the Southern Strategy in 1965 and thereafter.

Perhaps the strangest political reversal took place, which resulted in the Republicans falling into the conservative groove in every way...including their antipathy to original thinking, the Southern Strategy adopted the "looking backwards" strategy that was precisely Hayek's point.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You though argue off one subject. American Conservatism. Ignoring the blatant fact it was the Conservative Republicans that fought to end slavery and fought for Civil Rights in the US.

I would remind you that the idea that conservatism is vacuous of content belongs to F.A. Hayek, an Austrian economist.  He is far, far removed from American conservatism.

Going back in time to Republican anti-slavery efforts is fraught with challenges...indeed, the same challenges of history you raise.  For the Republican Party, originally conceived of as leftist, lost it's Progressive wing in 1912, when Teddy Roosevelt created the Progressive Party, and then went through the vicissitudes of the Southern Strategy in 1965 and thereafter.  

Perhaps the strangest political reversal took place, which resulted in the Republicans falling into the conservative groove in every way...including their antipathy to original thinking, the Southern Strategy adopted the "looking backwards" strategy that was precisely Hayek's point.


Conservatism has been around long before F.A. Hayek and you thus need to stop playing out the history school book and think for yourself.

You see this is what is worse, when the left now claim that the Republicans were leftist, which is essentially horseshit. When the Republicans, have always been emphatically conservatist in thinking. Even more so econominally. This is what makes me laugh about the left, how they attempt to reinvent history and ignore how for the time, these people were far more conservative than Conservatives are today. The only difference being that its was right wing conservatives in the US before the 1970's who were the progressives. The left hijacked this idea.

The Southern Strategy is a complete myth and election results show that to be a complete myth.





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Read my post again.

As John Kenneth Galbraith once said in his New Industrial State, it's such a pleasure to quote oneself:



The leftward movement of history is inevitable.  This is because of the very dynamic we are discussion: conservatism weakens the mind.  New ideas have only the leftist mind to generate them.  Indeed, original thinking is synonymous with the left.


So leftist violence and persecution is inevitable. I know.
Yes history shows this has been the case and is still happenning in socialist nightmare regemes, like Cuba, Venezuela. Lets face it the lefft fail to understand the human psyche and why far leftist is no better than far rightism. Both extremism that try to enforce their beliefs.

So if Conservatism weakens the minds, leftism, surely must melt the mind of any rationality and common sense, as again it was right wing groups that have in the main brought about civil rights and equality. Not the left.

Socialism is the template for the United States Military, the most powerful and productive organization on earth today. It exists for the American people, is of the people, and is owned and paid for by the American people There is no private ownership to the American Military...it is socialism to the core.

Now you get into discussions about the "understand[ing] the human psyche" and I begin to think you are a socialist. You are dealing in social theory. (If conservatives would just leave intellectual thought alone, they would get into less trouble. )

You are offering examples of corrupt regimes, not leftist organizations. Just as in the past you have confused the totalitarian regimes of Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany with socialism, you now confuse South American dictatorships with socialism. You are reading the titles of books, not the books themselves. Probably the most socialist regimes today are the UK and western Europe...and perhaps the unseen parts of America, such as it's military. If you truly understood the content of socialist theory, you wouldn't fall into the trap of reading only titles.

Once again, you offer the example of a Rightist who shies away from intellectual effort. You don't look deeper, you don't think about things, and you come to absurd conclusions...it's an extension of thinking in clichés and catch phrases. Original thought requires rigorous discipline, not loose, sophomoric associations.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


So leftist violence and persecution is inevitable. I know.
Yes history shows this has been the case and is still happenning in socialist nightmare regemes, like Cuba, Venezuela. Lets face it the lefft fail to understand the human psyche and why far leftist is no better than far rightism. Both extremism that try to enforce their beliefs.

So if Conservatism weakens the minds, leftism, surely must melt the mind of any rationality and common sense, as again it was right wing groups that have in the main brought about civil rights and equality. Not the left.

Socialism is the template for the United States Military, the most powerful and productive organization on earth today.  It exists for the American people, is of the people, and is owned and paid for by the American people   There is no private ownership to the American Military...it is socialism to the core.

Now you get into discussions about the "understand[ing] the human psyche" and I begin to think you are a socialist.  You are dealing in social theory.  (If conservatives would just leave intellectual thought alone, they would get into less trouble.    )

You are offering examples of corrupt regimes, not leftist organizations.  Just as in the past you have confused the totalitarian regimes of Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany with socialism, you now confuse South American dictatorships with socialism.  You are reading the titles of books, not the books themselves.  Probably the most socialist regimes today are the UK and western Europe...and perhaps the unseen parts of America, such as it's military.  If you truly understood the content of socialist theory, you wouldn't fall into the trap of reading only titles.

Once again, you offer the example of a Rightist who shies away from intellectual effort.  You don't look deeper, you don't think about things, and you come to absurd conclusions...it's an extension of thinking in clichés and catch phrases.  Original thought requires rigorous discipline, not loose, sophomoric associations.

1) Really? A template? Based on what? So the military gives back to the people finacially then?

What planet are you on?

It has a purpose to protect the people of the US. Which may entail a premeptive stike against those that wish to deny people the very freedoms they have. Its why many people no matter their ethnicity or religion sign up to protect and serve its citizens. This does include Muslims in the US military or had this escaped your notice?

2) You begin to think many things in the hope you can distract from your revisionist history. That is the reality here when you claim the Republicans of the past were leftist. Its a poor dire claim made by leftist who generally have no understanding of history and for the time.

3) There you have it. More apolgism for Leftism extremism, claiming that it cannot be leftism, if its extreme, based on some absurd view. Every Communist and failed socialist state has been formed from, various views of Marxism. Marxism is also not the key factor to leftism, which is where also your argument fails down. Again Socialism never works, because like any bad ideology, it cannot allow for free thinking and tries to impose its views. With violence.

4) I agree that I am an example of being able to rip apart your poor apologist arguments

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Didge wrote:Conservatism has been around long before F.A. Hayek and you thus need to stop playing out the history school book and think for yourself.

But Hayek is the one who put conservatism into perspective.

Keep in mind, he was a conservative economist himself. He was a founder of The Mont Pelerin Society (MPS), a Noble Prize winner, and frequent lecturer at the University of Chicago and the highly conservative James Mason University, the history of which is featured in your own proffered book by Nancy MacLean, Democracy in Chains (2017).

Why do you, yourself, recommend to us lowly plebes, a book that covers the history of F.A Hayek? Did you not read it? Another title, whose contents are ignored? Why, shame!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Conservatism has been around long before F.A. Hayek and you thus need to stop playing out the history school book and think for yourself.

But Hayek is the one who put conservatism into perspective.  

Keep in mind, he was a conservative economist himself.  He was a founder of The Mont Pelerin Society (MPS), a Noble Prize winner, and frequent lecturer at the University of Chicago and the highly conservative James Mason University, the history of which is featured in your own proffered book by Nancy MacLean, Democracy in Chains (2017).  

Why do you, yourself, recommend to us lowly plebes, a book that covers the history of F.A Hayek?  Did you not read it?  Another title, whose contents are ignored?  Why, shame!


You are doing a Tommy circular argument Quill

You have so badly avoided every point, by constantly msidirecting from every point I countered on yours.

It seems you are controlled by what you read and cannot think for yourself.

Hence the conservative is a Free thinker and you have proven you are in fact a follower.

Thank you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Too many questions and too many people trying not to answer them.

Arrow

And too much "fake news" circulating on YouTube and FaceBook...

fake news because it throws into doubt your narrative of the "white terrorist"


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But Hayek is the one who put conservatism into perspective.  

Keep in mind, he was a conservative economist himself.  He was a founder of The Mont Pelerin Society (MPS), a Noble Prize winner, and frequent lecturer at the University of Chicago and the highly conservative James Mason University, the history of which is featured in your own proffered book by Nancy MacLean, Democracy in Chains (2017).  

Why do you, yourself, recommend to us lowly plebes, a book that covers the history of F.A Hayek?  Did you not read it?  Another title, whose contents are ignored?  Why, shame!


You are doing a Tommy circular argument Quill

You have so badly avoided every point, by constantly msidirecting from every point I countered on yours.

It seems you are controlled by what you read and cannot think for yourself.

Hence the conservative is a Free thinker and you have proven you are in fact a follower.

Thank you

Nonsense. Think before you post. Give examples. Address what is before you. Don't go off on sophomoric associations.

The rules are simple. They come with any good university education. Get out the methodology books is they elude you.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


You are doing a Tommy circular argument Quill

You have so badly avoided every point, by constantly msidirecting from every point I countered on yours.

It seems you are controlled by what you read and cannot think for yourself.

Hence the conservative is a Free thinker and you have proven you are in fact a follower.

Thank you

Nonsense.  Think before you post.  Give examples.  Address what is before you.  Don't go off on sophomoric associations.

The rules are simple.  They come with any good university education.  Get out the methodology books is they elude you.


There is no Quill based rules on debate, that is more misdirection.

I was factual here and you proved you follow a book on beliefs as someone religiously does so.

Hence you cannot think for yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nonsense.  Think before you post.  Give examples.  Address what is before you.  Don't go off on sophomoric associations.

The rules are simple.  They come with any good university education.  Get out the methodology books is they elude you.


There is no Quill based rules on debate, that is more misdirection.

I was factual here and you proved you follow a book on beliefs as someone religiously does so.

Hence you cannot think for yourself.

Read: A.J. Ayer, Language, Truth and Logic (1946); The Foundations of Empirical Knowledge (1940); and more recently, The Problem of Knowledge (1956).

When you have read those, and can adequately converse about them, come back to me.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


There is no Quill based rules on debate, that is more misdirection.

I was factual here and you proved you follow a book on beliefs as someone religiously does so.

Hence you cannot think for yourself.

Read: A.J. Ayer, Language, Truth and Logic (1946); The Foundations of Empirical Knowledge (1940); and more recently, The Problem of Knowledge (1956).  

When you have read those, and can adequately converse about them, come back to me.

fuck me you're a boring old bastard.

i bet you go to some right shit parties


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


There is no Quill based rules on debate, that is more misdirection.

I was factual here and you proved you follow a book on beliefs as someone religiously does so.

Hence you cannot think for yourself.

Read: A.J. Ayer, Language, Truth and Logic (1946); The Foundations of Empirical Knowledge (1940); and more recently, The Problem of Knowledge (1956).  

When you have read those, and can adequately converse about them, come back to me.


Here you go again, telling me to be a sheep like you. By buying in to what you read. Where you follow what is said and never question any of this. Happy to read them, but is it for you really or me?

So its you that needs to throw off your shackles off. In how others direct how you think and actually become like me and think for yourself. I take on all views, but at least can think for my self. You fail to do this, you simple follow others, what they believe.

Good luck with that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I think there is a bit more than mental people to worry about in Islam. Or are you saying that the net work of Isis and all their devotees and Bin Laden and now Bin Ladens son and all the hate preachers are just a bunch of mental people? They are terrorists who kill and maim in the name of Allah, they certainly feel they are doing his will.

They are an organised group yes but they aren’t considered Muslims

As I keep saying if they represented Islam they would be buried as Muslims, which is not the case.



So how many Palestinian terrorists have been refused buriel and not martydom in connection to islam, when murdering Jews and Arab Israeli and Druze Israeli's for that matter?

You go off one extremist refused in one terrorist act?

How many other terrorists have not been given an Islamic buriel?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

They are an organised group yes but they aren’t considered Muslims

As I keep saying if they represented Islam they would be buried as Muslims, which is not the case.



So how many Palestinian terrorists have been refused buriel and not martydom in connection to islam, when murdering Jews and Arab Israeli and Druze Israeli's for that matter?

You go off one extremist refused in one terrorist act?

How many other terrorists have not been given an Islamic buriel?

This has nothing to do with Palestine.

Keep to the topic.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


So how many Palestinian terrorists have been refused buriel and not martydom in connection to islam, when murdering Jews and Arab Israeli and Druze Israeli's for that matter?

You go off one extremist refused in one terrorist act?

How many other terrorists have not been given an Islamic buriel?

This has nothing to do with Palestine.

Keep to the topic.



So do you agree with Palestinian terrorists who murder Jews being given a Islamic buriel?

Yes or no?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

This has nothing to do with Palestine.

Keep to the topic.



So do you agree with Palestinian terrorists who murder Jews being given a Islamic buriel?

Yes or no?

Are you blind?

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


So do you agree with Palestinian terrorists who murder Jews being given a Islamic buriel?

Yes or no?

Are you blind?


No

So answer the question

So do you agree with Palestinian terrorists who murder Jews being given a Islamic buriel?

Yes or no?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Are you blind?


No

So answer the question

So do you agree with Palestinian terrorists who murder Jews being given a Islamic buriel?

Yes or no?

I've already told you

I'm not going to go around in circles with you.

End of.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:40 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


No

So answer the question

So do you agree with Palestinian terrorists who murder Jews being given a Islamic buriel?

Yes or no?

I've already told you

I'm not going to go around in circles with you.

End of.



That you are avoiding answering?

You cannot even say they should not have a Islamic buriel

That is all I need to understand here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 pm

I don't agree with Walter mitty often mama, but I do have to say you haven't answered his question.

Which is suppose is you feeding him some of his own medicine

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I don't agree with Walter mitty often mama, but I do have to say you haven't answered his question.

Which is suppose is you feeding him some of his own medicine

Lol Wink

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I don't agree with Walter mitty often mama, but I do have to say you haven't answered his question.

Which is suppose is you feeding him some of his own medicine


Well a refusal to answer, genrally means that person will implicate themselves as an utter hypocrite, because they see Muslim Palestinian Murdering terrorists as Martyrs.

Hence why Sexy runs a mile from answering.

Even though she has no connection to the Arabs in the West Bank or Gaza other than Islam.

What can I say.

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

And too much "fake news" circulating on YouTube and FaceBook...

fake news because it throws into doubt your narrative of the "white terrorist"

Rolling Eyes

My "narrative" ???

What the fuck are you gibbering about today, WhineyBumBandit ???

I'm not the one on here ayttempting to sell wild conspiracy plots -- that would be you and your Floptard chorts..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6451
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But Hayek is the one who put conservatism into perspective.  

Keep in mind, he was a conservative economist himself.  He was a founder of The Mont Pelerin Society (MPS), a Noble Prize winner, and frequent lecturer at the University of Chicago and the highly conservative James Mason University, the history of which is featured in your own proffered book by Nancy MacLean, Democracy in Chains (2017).  

Why do you, yourself, recommend to us lowly plebes, a book that covers the history of F.A Hayek?  Did you not read it?  Another title, whose contents are ignored?  Why, shame!


You are doing a Tommy circular argument Quill

You have so badly avoided every point, by constantly msidirecting from every point I countered on yours.

It seems you are controlled by what you read and cannot think for yourself.

Hence the conservative is a Free thinker and you have proven you are in fact a follower.

Thank you
Rolling Eyes

"The conservative is a free thinker.." !!!

That's the biggest load of crap you have come out with yet, doddery Didge..

Many conservatives that I've encountered are often completely non-thinking types and largely "reactionary" by nature -- the very anyithesis of "free thinkers".

That's one good reason that many extremist racist groups like One Nation, EDL, BNP and the KKK are full of conservative, far-right-leaning xenophobes, incapable of any rational thoughts..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6451
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:38 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Read: A.J. Ayer, Language, Truth and Logic (1946); The Foundations of Empirical Knowledge (1940); and more recently, The Problem of Knowledge (1956).  

When you have read those, and can adequately converse about them, come back to me.


Here you go again, telling me to be a sheep like you. By buying in to what you read. Where you follow what is said and never question any of this. Happy to read them, but is it for you really or me?

So its you that needs to throw off your shackles off. In how others direct how you think and actually become like me and think for yourself. I take on all views, but at least can think for my self. You fail to do this, you simple follow others, what they believe.

Good luck with that.

I question a lot of things.  But first I read them fully.  It is apropos that you recommended Nancy MacLean's book, Democracy in Chains, and it turns out you had never even opened it to read what it says.

Books are nothing more than posts.  It's the written word.  If you sit on here and chat back and forth, taking in what is said, why is it so difficult to take in what is written in a book?  It's nothing more than writing, in English, conveying ideas just as we do here.  Yet, some bazaar sort of laziness compels you to oppose books, while taking as at least authentic, what is said in a post, on here.

Is it because books convey ideas?  Is it because dealing in ideas puts you in league with Lefties, and anyway as a Righty, you have nothing to learn?  In other words, is it the same old anti-intellectualism that we get from conservatives all the time?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:


You are doing a Tommy circular argument Quill

You have so badly avoided every point, by constantly msidirecting from every point I countered on yours.

It seems you are controlled by what you read and cannot think for yourself.

Hence the conservative is a Free thinker and you have proven you are in fact a follower.

Thank you
Rolling Eyes

"The conservative is a free thinker.."    !!!

That's the biggest load of crap you have come out with yet,  doddery Didge..

Many conservatives that I've encountered are often completely non-thinking types and largely "reactionary" by nature --  the very anyithesis of "free thinkers".

That's one good reason that many extremist racist groups like One Nation, EDL,  BNP and the KKK are full of conservative, far-right-leaning xenophobes, incapable of any rational thoughts..


Clearly I am a free thinker

All Quill wanted me to do was be a sheep like he is and you are, by only reading certain books.

A fair minded free thinker would not read some books but many and Quill only recomends his own biased selection

Hence he is a sheep and cannot think for himselff. The same problem you have

You both come out with the biggest load of nonsense ever, mainly as you have been conditioned to be sheep.

And there is a bigger reason that countless nations that have embraced extreme leftism have suffered listening to clowns like you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:19 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:I don't agree with Walter mitty often mama, but I do have to say you haven't answered his question.

Which is suppose is you feeding him some of his own medicine


Well a refusal to answer, genrally means that person will implicate themselves as an utter hypocrite, because they see Muslim Palestinian Murdering terrorists as Martyrs.

Hence why Sexy runs a mile from answering.

Even though she has no connection to the Arabs in the West Bank or Gaza other than Islam.

What can I say.

Cool

You'd know about that didge

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:13 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:


You are doing a Tommy circular argument Quill

You have so badly avoided every point, by constantly msidirecting from every point I countered on yours.

It seems you are controlled by what you read and cannot think for yourself.

Hence the conservative is a Free thinker and you have proven you are in fact a follower.

Thank you
Rolling Eyes

"The conservative is a free thinker.."    !!!

That's the biggest load of crap you have come out with yet,  doddery Didge..

Many conservatives that I've encountered are often completely non-thinking types and largely "reactionary" by nature --  the very anyithesis of "free thinkers".

That's one good reason that many extremist racist groups like One Nation, EDL,  BNP and the KKK are full of conservative, far-right-leaning xenophobes, incapable of any rational thoughts..

The EDL are a group protesting about the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK and the immigration system allowing them in in large numbers...


The BNP are left wing nationalist socialists who also warn about the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK and the immigration system allowing them in in large numbers...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

"The conservative is a free thinker.."    !!!

That's the biggest load of crap you have come out with yet,  doddery Didge..

Many conservatives that I've encountered are often completely non-thinking types and largely "reactionary" by nature --  the very anyithesis of "free thinkers".

That's one good reason that many extremist racist groups like One Nation, EDL,  BNP and the KKK are full of conservative, far-right-leaning xenophobes, incapable of any rational thoughts..

The EDL are a group protesting about the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK and the immigration system allowing them in in large numbers...


The BNP are left wing nationalist socialists who also warn about the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK and the immigration system allowing them in in large numbers...




Here we go again

Its bad enough Quill being a revisionist on history.

You do so on politics



Here is a book to understand the BNP for you..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-British-Fascism-Extremism-Democracy/dp/041546501X

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:19 pm

https://farleftwatch.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/about-national-socialism-and-bnp-socialism/



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:https://farleftwatch.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/about-national-socialism-and-bnp-socialism/




What is that?

Something that has no clue to politics and made its own biased poor political view to distance itself from the reality of Far right ideologies?

Just like those who defend Islam eh Tommy?

You do realise, that the more extreme right wing Islam is followed politically, the more Muslims and non Muslims will lack human rights?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 pm

I just read through Tommy's apologist link

Priceless

It negates history and any understanding of Nazism

It goes off words. Like Nationalism and Socialism, as if these words are the politics of Nazism

All anyone needs to understand and learn about Nazism, is read its history in practice.

It then claims only a small fringe people would follow such beliefs.

That really had to be the poorest claim made, as it failed to understand how many German people, let alone many Europeans bought into the idea of Nazism. Throughout Nazism.

Priceless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Are you saying Islam is 'far right'...?


Or the defenders of Islam are 'far right'...?


Or are you saying it is only those who warn against the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK who you class as 'far right'...?


Or maybe you are saying that only nationalists are 'far right'...?


But aren't all national political party's supposed to be working for the national interest...?


Are the SNP the 'far right' party of Scotland...?


Are Plaid Cumry the 'far right' party of Wales...?


Or are they just pretending to be nationalists...?


Because there is no doubt that the SNP, Plaid Cumry and BNP are all standing on socialist policies... so that doesn't make any of them 'far right'...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you saying Islam is 'far right'...?
Didge wrote:Politically? Yes
Or the defenders of Islam are 'far right'...?
Didge wrote:Nope
Or are you saying it is only those who warn against the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK who you class as 'far right'...?
Didge wrote:No, I would class them as far right based on their political beliefs
Or maybe you are saying that only nationalists are 'far right'...?
Didge wrote:Never have
But aren't all national political party's supposed to be working for the national interest...?
Didge wrote:Since when?
Are the SNP the 'far right' party of Scotland...?
Didge wrote:No, maybe you can explain why you stupidly think they are? Do they deny those who are not scottish? Or mixed marriages Tommy?
Are Plaid Cumry the 'far right' party of Wales...?
Didge wrote:No, maybe you can explain why you stupidly think they are? Do they deny those who are not Welsh? Or mixed marriages Tommy?
Or are they just pretending to be nationalists...?
Didge wrote:They want self determination but have no discrimination over who can be Scottish or Welsh
Because there is no doubt that the SNP, Plaid Cumry and BNP are all standing on socialist policies... so that doesn't make any of them 'far right'...!!!



Are they?

Well I gave you a big clue as to what makes them different
Lets see idf you can engage that suppsoed high IQ you claim to have.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 am

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Are you saying Islam is 'far right'...?

Or the defenders of Islam are 'far right'...?

Or are you saying it is only those who warn against the dangers of hostile Islamists here in UK who you class as 'far right'...?

Or maybe you are saying that only nationalists are 'far right'...?

But aren't all national political party's supposed to be working for the national interest...?

Are the SNP the 'far right' party of Scotland...?

Are Plaid Cumry the 'far right' party of Wales...?

Or are they just pretending to be nationalists...?

Because there is no doubt that the SNP, Plaid Cumry and BNP are all standing on socialist policies... so that doesn't make any of them 'far right'...!!!



Are they?

Well I gave you a big clue as to what makes them different
Lets see idf you can engage that suppsoed high IQ you claim to have.


All I see is a load of contradictory answers there Dodge...!!!


So just to recap for us... the BNP are 'far right'/Nazis/fascists because...!?


lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Are they?

Well I gave you a big clue as to what makes them different
Lets see idf you can engage that suppsoed high IQ you claim to have.


All I see is a load of contradictory answers there Dodge...!!!


So just to recap for us... the BNP are 'far right'/Nazis/fascists because...!?


lol!



Do you?

Yes lets recap Tommy

Where did I say the BNP were Nazi's?

Lets start with that..

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum