Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

The Las Vegas gunman who killed at least 20 people and injured more than 100 when he opened fire on a music festival has been identified as a 64-year-old white male, according to ABC News.

Police earlier announced the suspect had been identified as a "local man" but stopped short of naming him.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said a manhunt was underway for a person of interest, believed to be his roommate, identified as Marilou Danley.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/las-vegas-shooting-gunman-identified-police-white-male-mandalay-bay-casino-strip-a7978241.html


More white terrorism


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I would say that such definition fits his behavior in several ways.  Clearly, amassing some 21-guns in his room on the 32nd floor, some automatic, would be calculated.  It certainly is not normal baggage for a weekend traveler.  It was unlawful, not only to murder, but to have and fire an automatic weapon since 2008.  I saw in the clips, a lot of fear, and he probably could have anticipated.  Such firepower is consistent with attempts to coerce or intimidate.  

We know nothing about his motives at this point, so whether it was toward governments, or for reasons of political, religious or ideological ends, we must wait and see.  But I question whether that's a valid inclusion of a definition of terrorism, anyway.  

We know that conservatives, at least, fall into two tiers: a calculated, well-organized elite; and many dumb, semi-literate followers.  Often the dumb followers are the ones the more sophisticated talk into doing the terrorist acts.  Many of the racist hangings of the KKK, through a century long history, were of this sort.  Are they experts in political, religious or ideological theory.  I think not.

Can terrorism be conducted by dumb people?  I think so.  So, I wouldn't put too much stock in these guys always being intellectual geniuses.

on the other hand he could just be criminally insane, the result of having too closed a gene pool perhaps.

After all Quill you must admit your nation does seen to have a disproportionate level of loons, with access to the weaponry of military grade.

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be the criminally insane, or nutters, you're right.  It could be we are all just shouting past each other, and not hearing anything.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer/use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.


Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

on the other hand he could just be criminally insane, the result of having too closed a gene pool perhaps.

After all Quill you must admit your nation does seen to have a disproportionate level of loons, with access to the weaponry of military grade.

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be nutters, you're right.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.

ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban, are the fundamentalists following the commands of Mohammed to fight the disbelievers and convert the whole world to Islam

of course it's Islam

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

on the other hand he could just be criminally insane, the result of having too closed a gene pool perhaps.

After all Quill you must admit your nation does seen to have a disproportionate level of loons, with access to the weaponry of military grade.

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be the criminally insane, or nutters, you're right.  It could be we are all just shouting past each other, and not hearing anything.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer/use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.

You agree then that using the term "white terrorism" is also meaningless?


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31724
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:00 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be nutters, you're right.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.

ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban, are the fundamentalists following the commands of Mohammed to fight the disbelievers and convert the whole world to Islam

of course it's Islam

Nope as there is no compulsion in Islam.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be the criminally insane, or nutters, you're right.  It could be we are all just shouting past each other, and not hearing anything.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer/use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.

You agree then the using the term "white terrorism" is also meaningless?

Yes but the double standards of the media is astonishing

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:05 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be nutters, you're right.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.

ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban, are the fundamentalists following the commands of Mohammed to fight the disbelievers and convert the whole world to Islam

of course it's Islam

Victor's point is quite the opposite. They may well be just the quotient or element that any society has, of nutters and haywires.

As far as Islam is concerned, we appear to start from the acts of nutters (9/11 and 7/7) and reverse engineer Islam to fit the thesis. We cherry-pick things from the Koran to find words that fit our ideas of hatred and vengeance. Then we say, see...it's their religion!

Haha...tell me that isn't what christian fundamentalists do reading the Bible! You've seen it yourself: God says go on television and preach the gospel, and you will win the lottery. And lo...it may not be the Super Lotto, but it's God's Lotto. We are constantly cherry-picking the Blble to prove our point. We just did the same thing to the Koran, that's all.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You could be putting your finger on the precise point.  After all, when a Muslim or a westerner commits one of these acts of violence, we are too quick to scream: Islamic terrorism, or from the other side, Zionists or Infidels.  Extremists could just be the criminally insane, or nutters, you're right.  It could be we are all just shouting past each other, and not hearing anything.

After all, in the aftermath we constantly hear things about the "vast majority" of them are good people, who just want to live in peace.  ISIS and al Qaeda could just be the nutters among any society...ours as well as theirs.

I think that was the insightful and highly intelligent philosophy of President Obama, when he refused to refer/use the term, Islamic terrorism.  It wasn't Islam, it was Nutters terrorism!  You have hit upon the same conclusion as Obama.

You agree then that using the term "white terrorism" is also meaningless?

Well, that's a semantic argument.  We can apply definitions to anyone.

Do I believe that anyone is capable of terrorism?  Hell yes. Terrorism is an act, not a political movement, fgs.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:

ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban, are the fundamentalists following the commands of Mohammed to fight the disbelievers and convert the whole world to Islam

of course it's Islam

Nope as there is no compulsion in Islam.


don't be so ridiculous

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You agree then that using the term "white terrorism" is also meaningless?

Well, that's a semantic argument.  We can apply definitions to anyone.

Do I believe that anyone is capable of terrorism?  Hell yes.  Terrorism is an act, not a political movement, fgs.

You don't actually mind anyone referring to "Islamic terrorism" then. You can't have it both ways.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31724
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, that's a semantic argument.  We can apply definitions to anyone.

Do I believe that anyone is capable of terrorism?  Hell yes.  Terrorism is an act, not a political movement, fgs.

You don't actually mind anyone referring to "Islamic terrorism" then. You can't have it both ways.

I don't try to refute the term, I merely say it's pointless.  If there was some causation between Islam and terrorism, it would be more meaningful.  We cherry-pick the Koran for some sort of documentation/verification of the same, but we find nothing but self-verification..  The connection is only in our minds.

The Islamic people are for the most part quite pacifistic.  There is a corner in their territory (the Levant) where there is some trouble, but that is not down to Islam.  It's actually down to the vacuum that we, the west, left behind when we mistook 9/11 as a war act, and mendaciously invaded Iraq. Take another example: Are the Catalonian separatists, christian terrorists just because Spain is christian territory?  It's all fabricated in the mind...and the media has a lot to do with it, as SM points out.


Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 pm

So if it's not Islamic terrorism, what is it?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Miffs2 wrote:So if it's not Islamic terrorism, what is it?

‘Normal’ terrorism. Just a way to control people and they can call it whatever they want,

You can’t force anyone to convert it’s not accepted hence why it’s mentioned over and over again about no compulsion in Islam.

Imams all over the world are denouncing it and not giving these people an Islamic burial. What does that say?

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Miffs2 wrote:So if it's not Islamic terrorism, what is it?

It's a war that we, the US, created. We even had to fabricate a lie--WMD's in Iraq--to get into that war...proof of the mendacity of that war. The war grew al Qaeda, which grew ISIS, which has become a world-wide infection now. All our own doing.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:56 pm


so, there must be two korans then. the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:58 pm

gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

If you are an educated person you can read it for yourself

But maybe that’s asking far too much from someone like you

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:So if it's not Islamic terrorism, what is it?

‘Normal’ terrorism. Just a way to control people and they can call it whatever they want,

You can’t force anyone to convert it’s not accepted hence why it’s mentioned over and over again about no compulsion in Islam.

Imams all over the world are denouncing it and not giving these people an Islamic burial. What does that say?

Normal terrorism? To what end?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm

gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

You are obviously upset.  Why don't you calm down, then think it through.

How may christian evangelist shows do you watch on Sunday morning?  They quote from the Bible.  Quoting from the Bible is an exercise of reverse engineering your own ideas into the book, thereby giving legitimacy to your own thoughts.  But it's all a game...in the end, all you have is your own thoughts, and a lot of money you have given to the flim-flam preacher.

We're doing the exact same thing to the Koran.  We want to believe it's all down to Islam, the religion, so we find our own fear and loathing in the Koran.  It's going on right under your nose.


Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm

gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

and by the same token there must be more than one bible (actually thats true, but you get my point) a "real" one which inspires creatures like the KKK, westbro church etc and the one "normal people" read.


_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

If you are an educated person you can read it for yourself

But maybe that’s asking far too much from someone like you

you are assuming i haven't

i guess you would assume also that i haven't read the life of mohammed

i guess you would assume that i have no idea of the evil things he did

but you're wrong, i do know

if you were a truthful person i could engage with you on a level playing field

but maybe that's asking far too much from someone like you


gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

and by the same token there must be more than one bible (actually thats true, but you get my point) a "real" one which inspires creatures like the KKK, westbro church etc and the one "normal people" read.


KKK etc may peach hate etc but are they terrorists? Do they blow themselves up at children's concerts or mow people down with a vehicle or try and behead a soldier whilst screaming God is great?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

‘Normal’ terrorism. Just a way to control people and they can call it whatever they want,

You can’t force anyone to convert it’s not accepted hence why it’s mentioned over and over again about no compulsion in Islam.

Imams all over the world are denouncing it and not giving these people an Islamic burial. What does that say?

Normal terrorism? To what end?

To what end? As in to control the masses.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:12 pm

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

If you are an educated person you can read it for yourself

But maybe that’s asking far too much from someone like you

you are assuming i haven't

i guess you would assume also that i haven't read the life of mohammed

i guess you would assume that i have no idea of the evil things he did

but you're wrong, i do know

if you were a truthful person i could engage with you on a level playing field

but maybe that's asking far too much from someone like you


Lol

I know you havent read or understood anything. You aren’t capable of it

Your attitude and your personal attack on me for no apparent reason is far telling
Tbh


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Normal terrorism? To what end?

To what end? As in to control the masses.
To control the masses? What does that even mean? To kill all non Muslims? To claim it's the will of Allah to kill all non believers?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

To what end? As in to control the masses.
To control the masses? What does that even mean? To kill all non Muslims? To claim it's the will of Allah to kill all non believers?

Haven’t you realised they kill Muslims too?????

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't actually mind anyone referring to "Islamic terrorism" then. You can't have it both ways.

I don't try to refute the term, I merely say it's pointless.  If there was some causation between Islam and terrorism, it would be more meaningful.  We cherry-pick the Koran for some sort of documentation/verification of the same.  But the connection is only in our minds.

The Islamic people are for the most part quite pacifistic.  There is a corner in their territory (the Levant) where there is some trouble, but that is not down to Islam.  Are the Cantonese separatists, christian terrorists just because Spain is christian territory?  It's all fabricated in the mind...and the media has a lot to do with it, as SM points out.

we dont really need to cherry pick the qur'an to find religious instruction for the followers of Muhammad to wage war on those who differ in belief to them (including other Muslims)

i can guarantee that you have never read the qur'an quill, you have only ever listened to CNN and other MSM outlets, and have chosen cognitive dissonance to deal with any discrepancies between the message that Islam is a peaceful religion and the actions of thousands of Muslims over the last couple of decades which are distinctly at odds with anything resembling peace.

you have simply created a process that allows you to disassociate the religion with the actions of the person irrespective of the actual facts. its the same principles that allows you to ignore the actions of people like ANTIFA.

they are on your side don't you know?? ANTIFA,the Muslim terrorists, the gay lobby,the transgenders,the feminists,the liberals. they are all on your team VS anything conservative / republican.

if BLM were conservative and the KKK were democrat you would be wearing a pillow case on your head and burning crosses.

the thing i have learned about liberals and leftists like yourself is that your morality is fluid and hypocrisy is not something you avoid by rather something you aspire to.

you said that the reason you knew that the rioters at Charlottesville were white supremacists was because they carried placards and signs declaring their allegiance to white supremacy.

but when a Muslim screams "allahu akbar", declaring his allegiance to Islamic jihad (aka Islamic terrorism) as he kills, you seem to find a thousand different excuses as to why that Muslim is not a real Muslim who is not practicing real Islam.

the one thing that makes Islamic terrorism different is that every single Muslim terrorist is a Muslim, you don't have Christians or Jews or atheists committing atrocities in the name of islam,you don't have Christians or Jews or atheists joining ISIS.

the Catalonia uprising cannot be attributed to religion since not every person involved would be Christian and more importantly it is clearly an issue of political independence, not religious supremacism

sorry quill but the idea that simply because Catalonia is a christian area and therefore any separatists would be christian terrorists, ie motivated by the christian religion, is circumstantial evidence at best

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

‘Normal’ terrorism. Just a way to control people and they can call it whatever they want,

You can’t force anyone to convert it’s not accepted hence why it’s mentioned over and over again about no compulsion in Islam.

Imams all over the world are denouncing it and not giving these people an Islamic burial. What does that say?

Normal terrorism? To what end?

Most hostilities begin in the culture, not as Clausewitz claimed, in reason and statesmanship. Our hostility was probably begun in the post-war period, when Britain gave leave to Israel to have a go at land acquisition. This began the cultural hostility between the people of the Levant and the US + Western Europe (the US having inherited the Big Dog status from Britain).

Western guilt with the Jewish people was so great that we, the west, turned our head on the atrocities that this represented. Or, perhaps it was the same old racism, where the status of European Jews was slightly above brown-skinned Palestinians, so we gave the nod.

Terrorism is a tactic. So "normal terrorism" is normal use of a tactic. Can you imagine a "normal" M-16? A normal AK-47? Normal terrorism is use of a weapon by anyone.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

and by the same token there must be more than one bible (actually thats true, but you get my point) a "real" one which inspires creatures like the KKK, westbro church etc and the one "normal people" read.


KKK etc may peach hate etc but are they terrorists? Do they blow themselves up at children's concerts or mow people down with a vehicle or try and behead a soldier whilst screaming God is great?

dunno...they hang/shoot blacks and generally terrorise them

at least one "christian group" murders abortion clinic staff and bombs the clinics with no concern for anyone in them....


_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

KKK etc may peach hate etc but are they terrorists? Do they blow themselves up at children's concerts or mow people down with a vehicle or try and behead a soldier whilst screaming God is great?

dunno...they hang/shoot blacks and generally terrorise them

at least one "christian group" murders abortion clinic staff and bombs the clinics with no concern for anyone in them....


Agreed, but I believe Muslim terrorists differ as they do it to please their God believing they will go to heaven bla bla bla
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:22 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:

you are assuming i haven't

i guess you would assume also that i haven't read the life of mohammed

i guess you would assume that i have no idea of the evil things he did

but you're wrong, i do know

if you were a truthful person i could engage with you on a level playing field

but maybe that's asking far too much from someone like you


Lol

I know you havent read or understood anything. You aren’t capable of it

Your attitude and your personal attack on me for no apparent reason is far telling
Tbh



i just pointed out that what you said about islam is bollox which is true

i pointed out that mohammed was an evil person who did evil things which is true

i also pointed out that you have lied before so it kind of (at least for me) makes anything you say very questionable

i haven't attacked you and have no intention of doing so

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

dunno...they hang/shoot blacks and generally terrorise them

at least one "christian group" murders abortion clinic staff and bombs the clinics with no concern for anyone in them....


Agreed, but I believe Muslim terrorists differ as they do it to please their God believing they will go to heaven bla bla bla

If that was the case the Imams wouldn’t be condemning it would they?

They don’t even allow them Muslim burials.

Think about it.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

and by the same token there must be more than one bible (actually thats true, but you get my point) a "real" one which inspires creatures like the KKK, westbro church etc and the one "normal people" read.

KKK etc may peach hate etc but are they terrorists? Do they blow themselves up at children's concerts or mow people down with a vehicle or try and behead a soldier whilst screaming God is great?

Perhaps this will answer your question.



Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:24 pm

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol

I know you havent read or understood anything. You aren’t capable of it

Your attitude and your personal attack on me for no apparent reason is far telling
Tbh



i just pointed out that what you said about islam is bollox which is true

i pointed out that mohammed was an evil person who did evil things which is true

i also pointed out that you have lied before so it kind of (at least for me) makes anything you say very questionable

i haven't attacked you and have no intention of doing so

When did I lie to you?

I’ve only just started posting here and been away for at least a couple of years.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:26 pm

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:

you are assuming i haven't

i guess you would assume also that i haven't read the life of mohammed

i guess you would assume that i have no idea of the evil things he did

but you're wrong, i do know

if you were a truthful person i could engage with you on a level playing field

but maybe that's asking far too much from someone like you


Lol

I know you havent read or understood anything. You aren’t capable of it

Your attitude and your personal attack on me for no apparent reason is far telling
Tbh



i just pointed out that what you said about islam is bollox which is true

i pointed out that mohammed was an evil person who did evil things which is true

by our standards true, BUT you cannot place our mores and standards onto historical actions and persons....he was "a man of his times" was ghengis khan any better, or attlila the hun or king john, or indeed richard the lionheart? they acted within the mores of their times...if they hadnt they would have been "disposed of"

ALSO "evil" is relative, and is ENTIRELY dependant on ones POV


i also pointed out that you have lied before so it kind of (at least for me) makes anything you say very questionable

i haven't attacked you and have no intention of doing so

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:27 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Agreed, but I believe Muslim terrorists differ as they do it to please their God believing they will go to heaven bla bla bla

If that was the case the Imams wouldn’t be condemning it would they?

They don’t even allow them Muslim burials.

Think about it.

Ah yes Sexy but not all imams. Many of them are heroes to others, no denying the dancing in the streets after 9/11. No denying the celebrations by Muslims prisoners after the MEN bombing.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

and by the same token there must be more than one bible (actually thats true, but you get my point) a "real" one which inspires creatures like the KKK, westbro church etc and the one "normal people" read.

KKK etc may peach hate etc but are they terrorists? Do they blow themselves up at children's concerts or mow people down with a vehicle or try and behead a soldier whilst screaming God is great?

Perhaps this will answer your question.



UGHHH Quill, was that necessary?

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
To control the masses? What does that even mean? To kill all non Muslims? To claim it's the will of Allah to kill all non believers?

Haven’t you realised they kill Muslims too?????

Yes I do, would they refer to that as collateral damage?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

dunno...they hang/shoot blacks and generally terrorise them

at least one "christian group" murders abortion clinic staff and bombs the clinics with no concern for anyone in them....


Agreed, but I believe Muslim terrorists differ as they do it to please their God believing they will go to heaven bla bla bla

Nonsense, that's just us injecting our own ideas into the situation.  Their God is the same God as ours, so if they are doing it, so apparently are we.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Perhaps this will answer your question.


UGHHH Quill, was that necessary?

Sorry Vic. It's right on point. The impact is not mine, but reality.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

If that was the case the Imams wouldn’t be condemning it would they?

They don’t even allow them Muslim burials.

Think about it.

Ah yes Sexy but not all imams. Many of them are heroes to others, no denying the dancing in the streets after  9/11. No denying the celebrations by Muslims prisoners after the MEN bombing.

All Imams that matter do.
People dancing in the street are not relevant to the Muslim masses that mourned the deaths. But as I’ve stated many times the media will never show this and it’s in their best interest to cover the hatred from the few

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Haven’t you realised they kill Muslims too?????

Yes I do, would they refer to that as collateral damage?

Nope because if they were really following the Quran they wouldn’t be slaughtering Muslims.

They can’t pick and choose. That’s why I’m saying it’s all about control and claiming it’s for religion purposes.

Mental people need excuses to act out their mentality and justify it

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
gelico wrote:
so, there must be two korans then.  the real one and the one you read sexy mama, cos that's a load of bollox but then again, that would hardly be the first time you've talked bollox now would it? you're adept lying so i'm sure you'll understand if i shrug and roll my eyes

and by the same token there must be more than one bible (actually thats true, but you get my point) a "real" one which inspires creatures like the KKK, westbro church etc and the one "normal people" read.


that's patently incorrect.

the KKK are not inspired by religious text but by the idea of racial segregation and white supremacy,the religion of the members is a moot point expect of course for Judaism, the KKK idiots seem to associate all Jews with the Jewish ethnicity rather than the religious beliefs.

likewise the westboro church cannot point to any biblical passage to justify their views

the qur'an by contrast, was written by a mass murdering psychopath that openly justifies murder terrorism and all the delights we see from the religion of peace.

in Syria and Iraq ISIS were crucifying and mutilating the bodies of "spies" before killing them.

why where they doing that?? because that is what the qur'an tells them to do with "those who make mischief in the land"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

that shit went down under ISIS, so how can they not be real Muslims following real Islam??

SM doesn't drink alcohol because the same book that tells ISIS to do the shit they do, tells her that alcohol is forbidden

i guess that means SM isn't a real Muslim then huh??



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

KKK etc may peach hate etc but are they terrorists? Do they blow themselves up at children's concerts or mow people down with a vehicle or try and behead a soldier whilst screaming God is great?

Perhaps this will answer your question.


how many of those blacks were Christians???


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Haven’t you realised they kill Muslims too?????

Yes I do, would they refer to that as collateral damage?

This is precisely the cherry-picking that I'm talking about. It's mainstream in their war, but you want a set-aside because it doesn't fit your definition of the religious origins of the conflict. That's part of the reverse engineering to make it a religious thing.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Perhaps this will answer your question.


UGHHH Quill, was that necessary?

Sorry Vic.  It's right on point.  The impact is not mine, but reality.

true and perhaps necessary to remind some people, but next time put it behind a spoiler with a warning of "graphic" or some such if you wouldnt mind

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Yes I do, would they refer to that as collateral damage?

Nope because if they were really following the Quran they wouldn’t be slaughtering Muslims.

They can’t pick and choose. That’s why I’m saying it’s all about control and claiming it’s for religion purposes.

Mental people need excuses to act out their mentality and justify it

they arent slaughtering Muslims

in their mind they are slaughtering unbelievers

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Yes I do, would they refer to that as collateral damage?

Nope because if they were really following the Quran they wouldn’t be slaughtering Muslims.

They can’t pick and choose. That’s why I’m saying it’s all about control and claiming it’s for religion purposes.

Mental people need excuses to act out their mentality and justify it

I think there is a bit more than mental people to worry about in Islam. Or are you saying that the net work of Isis and all their devotees and Bin Laden and now Bin Ladens son and all the hate preachers are just a bunch of mental people? They are terrorists who kill and maim in the name of Allah, they certainly feel they are doing his will.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Perhaps this will answer your question.


how many of those blacks were Christians???

Probably none. Christianity was an acquired religion from their masters.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Nope because if they were really following the Quran they wouldn’t be slaughtering Muslims.

They can’t pick and choose. That’s why I’m saying it’s all about control and claiming it’s for religion purposes.

Mental people need excuses to act out their mentality and justify it

I think there is a bit more than mental people to worry about in Islam. Or are you saying that the net work of Isis and all their devotees and Bin Laden and now Bin Ladens son and all the hate preachers are just a bunch of mental people? They are terrorists who kill and maim in the name of Allah, they certainly feel they are doing his will.

islam is the mental illness

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Nope because if they were really following the Quran they wouldn’t be slaughtering Muslims.

They can’t pick and choose. That’s why I’m saying it’s all about control and claiming it’s for religion purposes.

Mental people need excuses to act out their mentality and justify it

I think there is a bit more than mental people to worry about in Islam. Or are you saying that the net work of Isis and all their devotees and Bin Laden and now Bin Ladens son and all the hate preachers are just a bunch of mental people? They are terrorists who kill and maim in the name of Allah, they certainly feel they are doing his will.

The Sunday morning preachers on television are not the mainstream of christianity, either. People use religion as a vehicle for political and sociological aims. Their's as much as ours.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I think there is a bit more than mental people to worry about in Islam. Or are you saying that the net work of Isis and all their devotees and Bin Laden and now Bin Ladens son and all the hate preachers are just a bunch of mental people? They are terrorists who kill and maim in the name of Allah, they certainly feel they are doing his will.

islam is the mental illness

All religion is mental illness. But that's another matter.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas shooting: Gunman 'identified as 64-year-old white male'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum