Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:11 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/gay-teen-asks-friends-mum-permission-to-attend-girl-only-sleepover-her-response-is-perfect_uk_59ca0982e4b0cdc7733417ed

Back to top Go down

Re: Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:47 am

Don't swear at Les he has done nothing wrong

I fucking apologized for that cause I thought you didn't have children

Simple mistake to make which I apologized for.

I'm not going to 'debate' (what afucking joke that is)

With you again

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gay Teen Asks Friend’s Mum Permission To Attend Girl-Only Sleepover, Her Response Is Perfect

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:49 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Don't swear at Les he has done nothing wrong

I fucking apologized for that cause I thought you didn't have children

Simple mistake to make which I apologized for.

I'm not going to 'debate' (what afucking joke that is)

With you again

How about you apologise to all Jews, ater your comment on Hitler finishing the Job

When you do that, then i ill not see you as a racist idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:51 am

I don't give a flying fuck what youthink

You mean nothing

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:52 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:I don't give a flying fuck what youthink

You mean nothing

And there is the answer

You cannot do it, because you hate Zionists and thus Jews, proving you are no better than smelly in his hate of Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:12 am

After reading through this thread I entirely back les' decision to basement Didge.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2