Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

USA Today wrote:Puerto Rico: This artist's sketches show why you should pay attention
USA TODAY NETWORK

Puerto Rico remains entrenched in “a humanitarian crisis,” San Juan’s mayor said, the remote American island left powerless and wrecked after Hurricane Maria.

Clogged roads, closed banks, and no electricity became the norm after the storm’s attack last Wednesday. On Friday, Maryland-based illustrator Richard Johnson flew into the Puerto Rican capital to capture the devastation with a sketchbook and a pen.

“I’m using a human being as a lens instead of a camera as a lens,” Johnson, 51, said in San Juan on Wednesday. “I’ve had to stand there and absorb everything going on around me and translate it onto paper through my eyes. That’s a very human process, and some part of that passes on.”

What follows is a firsthand glimpse at Puerto Rico through his eyes and pen:

I was supposed to be embedding with the military but that fell apart as soon as I got here. I decided I would bug out the next day, but they’ve been canceling flights ever since. I thought since I'm stuck here, I might as well do what I do: Go out and draw and meet people and talk to people.

I’ve never been to San Juan before, or Puerto Rico before. As soon as we got off the plane we knew things were not as they should be.

It’s like a complete social collapse. All the things you take for granted taken away — all at once. It’s a test of human society, whether people can willingly band together.

There are dozens and dozens of streets completely swamped by electrical poles down. Power boxes are off, so there’s no danger from them, but a lot of streets are blocked by fallen trees or fallen power poles.

Garbage is beginning to pile up — people are not just throwing it out windows — so hopefully there is going to be a garbage pick up at some point. Those piles are just getting larger, day by day. Water has come back on in the last little while. For the longest time I think water was spotty for everyone.

More on infrastructure: In isolated Puerto Rican town, a need for water, power — and news

People immediately tried to tidy up afterwards, but the damage is pretty severe on the interior of a lot of buildings. They don’t look too bad outside, the storm entered a lot of buildings and just basically drenched them from the top down. One woman I met had been in a 24-story building. She was on the 18th floor. The storm, when it hit, from her description, it blew the air conditioning unit into the inside of the home.

More from recovery teams: 'It's absolutely devastating'

The people seem pretty resilient. They still feel like it’s teetering a little bit. They’re proudto be Americans. They’re proud to be Puerto Ricans. And they feel quite pleased that they see military planes coming in and out. They think things are being done. They seem, at least, very good hearted and good natured about it so far. People are very patient.

Puerto Ricans: Yes, they are American citizens

Without gasoline, though, lots are not getting to work.

Gasoline is in ludicrously short supply so people are queuing up for gasoline. They’re all starting to bring lawn chairs, so there are these long lines of people with gas cans and lawn chairs just waiting to get to the gas station.

More on gasoline: Why Puerto Rico is being denied shipping deliveries of fuel

There are stores beginning to open, especially if they have their own generator. Many stores that I go into do not have any electricity and they let people in one at a time and follow you with a flashlight while you take what you want off the shelves. At grocery stores, People were just loading up with whatever was non-perishable: canned goods, pasta, rice. There were limits on what people could take — four tins of anything.

More on power:: Puerto Rico's electrical grid 'virtually gone'

Cash is in short supply, so bank machines have huge line-ups. Yesterday I was at one with a queue of a couple hundred people at it. Today, one had probably about 100 to 150 people already queuing to get cash.

The challenge would be when people who normally get paid direct deposit into their bank accounts — when those pensions come up, those Social Security checks — I’m not sure how those people will get their hands on that cash. Nobody’s taking debit or credit cards.

People across a broad spectrum of societal labels are not doing well. Join one of these lines and you’ll see the Gucci handbags in the same line you see homeless people. They’re all queuing together.

Charities and relief groups need donations to help Americans in Puerto Rico. Here’s how you can help.

Follow Josh Hafner on Twitter: @joshhafner

Richard Johnson @newsillustrator
Sketching Daily life in San Juan, Puerto Rico. @USATODAY @urbansketchers @fema @McKinsey @nationalpost @RedCross @PuertoRicoPUR #MariaPR


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

Oh how disappointing

I thought when it's started off with sketches I thought "cool some pictures" but no just more boring words

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:44 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-puerto-rico-owe-33-million-golf-club-bankrupt-coco-beach-golf-club-a7970201.html

it's worse that just inaction
HE is personally responsible for PR having 33 million dollar tax debt
Cause he's "such a great businessman" he bankrupted his company there. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16959
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Oh how disappointing

I thought when it's started off with sketches I thought "cool some pictures" but no just more boring words

Yes, the pictures/sketches don't download.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-puerto-rico-owe-33-million-golf-club-bankrupt-coco-beach-golf-club-a7970201.html

it's worse that just inaction
HE is personally responsible for PR having 33 million dollar tax debt
Cause he's "such a great businessman" he bankrupted his company there. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes, it is true.  Apparently Donald Trump is ignoring the people dying in Puerto Rico deliberately.  He claims that they owe the US (Wall Street) too much money, and he refuses to send the island aid as a result.

It is a fact that his own investments, and subsequent bankruptcy, are the reasons for the debt.  It's clear that his vengeance is directed at Hispanics...further proof that he is a racist.

But, this is also very typical of all conservatives.  They would rather have people die than lose money themselves.  Of course, this is why conservatives so love their wars...people dying...investment opportunities.  Put yourself in their frame of mind: people dying in the streets has got to mean an ideal conditions for new investments.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Cool

The truth about Trump's caring side comes to the fore (again..) , has to hurt his support base...

And puts the lie to Smelly's facile claims last week, where he claimed that Trump and Pence were down on the ground, helping out disaster victims in Florida (more GOP/Tea Party fabrications == staged photo' ops..).

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

The truth about Trump's caring side comes to the fore (again..) , has to hurt his support base...

And puts the lie to Smelly's facile claims last week, where he claimed that Trump and Pence were down on the ground, helping  out disaster victims in Florida (more GOP/Tea Party fabrications == staged photo' ops..).

In Florida, yes.  But a completely different attitude for Puerto Rico.  Trump seems to have a well-nurtured hostility for the Hispanic peoples.

Also notice that all of his businesses are geared toward the higher-end clientele. Maybe it is that he just doesn't like poor people.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Oh how disappointing

I thought when it's started off with sketches I thought "cool some pictures" but no just more boring words

Yes, the pictures/sketches don't download.

You don't expect me to read your anti trump propaganda do you??

I heard fema has been keeping shipping containers full. Of supplies on the docks for the last week or so

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:49 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, the pictures/sketches don't download.

You don't expect me to read your anti trump propaganda do you??

I heard fema has been keeping shipping containers full. Of supplies on the docks for the last week or so

Probably dolls and dog bones. Watching the cable news shows, nothing is getting through but excuses. They need, first and foremost, water and diesel fuel, for both the dry generators that are the only power on the island, and for transportation to get supplies around the island. Roads need to be cleared, and trucks need to get stuff moving.

Why wasn't the military involvement pre-planned? It's not as if the Federal government didn't know the storms were coming. FFS, there were two of them. We've got both the military and the WH looking at each other and saying: Donno! For as much as we pay for the Pentagon, they're acting like oil paintings.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:12 am

Smile

The Navy could and should have been there straight after the storm hit..

They have the resources and manpower -- why weren't they ready to move ???

It's the politicians (i.e. Administration..), admirals and generals in Washington that have to wear the blame here.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:13 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Smile

The Navy could and should have been there straight after the storm hit..

They have the resources and manpower  --  why weren't they ready to move  ???

It's the politicians (i.e. Administration..), admirals and generals in Washington that have to wear the blame here.

They were clueless...just like Katrina.  I think that Trump didn't realize that Puerto Rico is a US territory.  Or, as I said earlier, they don't care about non-whites. He is a white-supremacist.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:38 pm

It's going to backfire on him and his party big-time.

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/09/27/puerto-rican-devastation-could-mean-more-florida-voters-114762

_________________
"At the end of life, it will not be the amount of money we have hoarded, the possessions we have had or the power and authority we have wielded in life that will be remembered and honored. Rather, people will remember most vividly the personal interactions with a loved one."

- Fr. Ken Robinson
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23382
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You don't expect me to read your anti trump propaganda do you??

I heard fema has been keeping shipping containers full. Of supplies on the docks for the last week or so

Probably dolls and dog bones.     Watching the cable news shows, nothing is getting through but excuses.  They need, first and foremost, water and diesel fuel, for both the dry generators that are the only power on the island, and for transportation to get supplies around the island.  Roads need to be cleared, and trucks need to get stuff moving.

Why wasn't the military involvement pre-planned?  It's not as if the Federal government didn't know the storms were coming.  FFS, there were two of them.  We've got both the military and the WH looking at each other and saying: Donno!     For as much as we pay for the Pentagon, they're acting like oil paintings.

no one could have predicted this quill

global warming innit??

the weather is going bat shit crazy, the weatherman cant even predict the weather how do you expect trump to??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Probably dolls and dog bones.     Watching the cable news shows, nothing is getting through but excuses.  They need, first and foremost, water and diesel fuel, for both the dry generators that are the only power on the island, and for transportation to get supplies around the island.  Roads need to be cleared, and trucks need to get stuff moving.

Why wasn't the military involvement pre-planned?  It's not as if the Federal government didn't know the storms were coming.  FFS, there were two of them.  We've got both the military and the WH looking at each other and saying: Donno!     For as much as we pay for the Pentagon, they're acting like oil paintings.

no one could have predicted this quill

global warming innit??

the weather is going bat shit crazy, the weatherman cant even predict the weather how do you expect trump to??


Odd, I thought the weather people did warn people of this?

I mean how odd is it that so many natural disasters on weather can happen in just one year smelly?

Have you run the calculations?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:41 pm

It was indeed predicted when both Irma and Maria were off the coast of Cape Verde Africa. And all of the predictions came true as projected.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:It was indeed predicted when both Irma and Maria were off the coast of Cape Verde Africa.  And all of the predictions came true as projected.

Didn't they predict a cat 5??

Got that one wrong didn't they??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:31 am

Smile

Smelly is showing his racist/white supremacist/sophist sides here...

Focussing solely on what the storms were doing when they made landfall on the US mainland..

Totally impervious to the damage across the Caribbean, Cuba, central America.


And still doesn't understand the fundamental differences between climate and weather..

Deliberately ignoring US gov't incompetence..

Clueless twat, he be...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:21 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Smelly is showing his racist/white supremacist/sophist sides here...

Focussing solely on what the storms were doing when they made landfall on the US mainland..

Totally impervious to the damage across the Caribbean, Cuba, central America.


And still doesn't understand the fundamental differences between climate and weather..

Deliberately ignoring US gov't incompetence..

Clueless twat, he be...

He's fishing. Pay him no mind until he says something significant.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:47 am

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Smelly is showing his racist/white supremacist/sophist sides here...

Focussing solely on what the storms were doing when they made landfall on the US mainland..

Totally impervious to the damage across the Caribbean, Cuba, central America.


And still doesn't understand the fundamental differences between climate and weather..

Deliberately ignoring US gov't incompetence..

Clueless twat, he be...

He's fishing.  Pay him no mind until he says something significant.

not fishing mate, im just alluding to our conversation on global change where you said it was higher than a cat 5

im just saying they predictive skill suck, and everyone was caught off guard, especially since there is no higher catergory therefore there cant be a higher contingency plan

see?? any contingency for a cat 5 would seem inadequate for a higher than cat 5 hurricane, whereas the plan for cat 5 would seem overkill for a cat 3

its all about perspective quill

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He's fishing.  Pay him no mind until he says something significant.

not fishing mate, im just alluding to our conversation on global change where you said it was higher than a cat 5

im just saying they predictive skill suck, and everyone was caught off guard, especially since there is no higher catergory therefore there cant be a higher contingency plan

see?? any contingency for a cat 5 would seem inadequate for a higher than cat 5 hurricane, whereas  the plan for cat 5 would seem overkill for a cat 3

its all about perspective quill

But that's about adjusting the category scale to meet reality.  Puerto Rico is about reality, itself.

A thought that came to me this morning...what if Trump makes good on his word and goes to war with North Korea?  Will his mobilization efforts be as bad as he has shown with Puerto Rico?  Is this the MAGA Warterloo?

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Idea

FEMA and National Guard units had supplies ready and waiting for Puerto Rico...

And still had to waith days for military command in Washington to make the transport ready..

At this rate, if North Korea attacked South Korea, Japan or Guam next week, El Presidente Herr Trumpf might declare war by Christmas ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:04 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

FEMA and National Guard units had supplies ready and waiting for Puerto Rico...

And still had to waith days for military command in Washington to make the transport ready..

At this rate, if North Korea attacked South Korea, Japan or Guam next week, El Presidente Herr Trumpf might declare war by Christmas  ?

And send containers full of backscratchers and shoe horns. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

not fishing mate, im just alluding to our conversation on global change where you said it was higher than a cat 5

im just saying they predictive skill suck, and everyone was caught off guard, especially since there is no higher catergory therefore there cant be a higher contingency plan

see?? any contingency for a cat 5 would seem inadequate for a higher than cat 5 hurricane, whereas  the plan for cat 5 would seem overkill for a cat 3

its all about perspective quill

But that's about adjusting the category scale to meet reality.  Puerto Rico is about reality, itself.

A thought that came to me this morning...what if Trump makes good on his word and goes to war with North Korea?  Will his mobilization efforts be as bad as he has shown with Puerto Rico?  Is this the MAGA Warterloo?

wont mag dog be in charge of that??

trump is no soldier,and from what ive seen of the man he acknowledges that fact openly, im sure the military mobilization will go just fine because the people running that part of the ship do their job quite well

if there are any problems it will probably be due to the cuts made by obama.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But that's about adjusting the category scale to meet reality.  Puerto Rico is about reality, itself.

A thought that came to me this morning...what if Trump makes good on his word and goes to war with North Korea?  Will his mobilization efforts be as bad as he has shown with Puerto Rico?  Is this the MAGA Warterloo?

wont mag dog be in charge of that??

trump is no soldier,and from what ive seen of the man he acknowledges that fact openly, im sure the military mobilization will go just fine because the people running that part of the ship do their job quite well

if there are any problems it will probably be due to the cuts made by obama.  

I don't think you can delegate the presidency.  Trump will either want to poke a finger in the pie, and fook something up, or he will neglect to dispatch the troop/supply ships to N. Korea.  It's inevitable that something will go wrong.  Let's see: we've had fook-ups in Yemen, minutemen missiles bombed a cornfield in Syria,  lost an aircraft carrier in the Philippine Sea, and somehow managed to lose track of Puerto Rico.

Yep...he'll manage to fook something up. Remember, he told us he knows more than the generals.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

wont mag dog be in charge of that??

trump is no soldier,and from what ive seen of the man he acknowledges that fact openly, im sure the military mobilization will go just fine because the people running that part of the ship do their job quite well

if there are any problems it will probably be due to the cuts made by obama.  

I don't think you can delegate the presidency.  Trump will either want to poke a finger in the pie, and fook something up, or he will neglect to dispatch the troop/supply ships to N. Korea.  It's inevitable that something will go wrong.  Let's see: we've had fook-ups in Yemen, minutemen missiles bombed a cornfield in Syria,  lost an aircraft carrier in the Philippine Sea, and somehow managed to lose track of Puerto Rico.

Yep...he'll manage to fook something up.  Remember, he told us he knows more than the generals.

We'll Quill, I have to say you Yanks really fucking suck at war.

Have you guys done anything successful since WWII?


If trumps fucks up, which I doubt, he will be joining the BACK of the queue in the line for US military fuck ups

BEHIND obama

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think you can delegate the presidency.  Trump will either want to poke a finger in the pie, and fook something up, or he will neglect to dispatch the troop/supply ships to N. Korea.  It's inevitable that something will go wrong.  Let's see: we've had fook-ups in Yemen, minutemen missiles bombed a cornfield in Syria,  lost an aircraft carrier in the Philippine Sea, and somehow managed to lose track of Puerto Rico.

Yep...he'll manage to fook something up.  Remember, he told us he knows more than the generals.

We'll Quill, I have to say you Yanks really fucking suck at war.

Have you guys done anything successful since WWII?

If trumps fucks up, which I doubt, he will be joining the BACK of the queue in the line for US military fuck ups

BEHIND  obama

Obama never went to war. One of the reasons why I think the Obama was the wisest president we ever had, if perhaps even the best, is the subtle chess game he had to play with the Republican Congress. You might say he maneuvered Congress to stay out of war, which was his position in the first place. They were the rubes in his clever game.

Only Congress can declare war under Art. I of the Constitution. When Syria happened, Obama put a war bill on Congress' desk, but he knew as the opposition party they would never accept anything written by him. So he had only to sit back and sooth his pacifist mood...drink Mai Tai's in the Rose Garden. Razz

You shouldn't be surprised if I absolutely agree with you. America doesn't do war very well. But it is because we haven't had any reason to go to war since we were invaded on Attu Island, AlasKa, in 1943.

A part of doing war is recognizing when to engage in war. Because of the Redneck mentality of the south, America collectively does not have a high degree of intelligence to figure out the world stage, and how to operate in it. While I am not a pacifist, I am of the opinion that America should stay out of things that America doesn't have the capacity to understand.

Besides, we're way over here. It's none of our business.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

We'll Quill, I have to say you Yanks really fucking suck at war.

Have you guys done anything successful since WWII?

If trumps fucks up, which I doubt, he will be joining the BACK of the queue in the line for US military fuck ups

BEHIND  obama

Obama never went to war.  One of the reasons why I think the Obama was the wisest president we ever had, if perhaps even the best, is the subtle chess game he had to play with the Republican Congress.  You might say he maneuvered Congress to stay out of war, which was his position in the first place.  They were the rubes in his clever game.

Only Congress can declare war under Art. I of the Constitution.  When Syria happened, Obama put a war bill on Congress' desk, but he knew as the opposition party they would never accept anything written by him.  So he had only to sit back and sooth his pacifist mood...drink Mai Tai's in the Rose Garden.  Razz

You shouldn't be surprised if I absolutely agree with you.  America doesn't do war very well.  But it is because we haven't had any reason to go to war since we were invaded on Attu Island, AlasKa, in 1943.  

A part of doing war is recognizing when to engage in war.  Because of the Redneck mentality of the south, America collectively does not have a high degree of intelligence to figure out the world stage, and how to operate in it.  While I am not a pacifist, I am of the opinion that America should stay out of things that America doesn't have the capacity to understand.

Besides, we're way over here.  It's none of our business.

ever heard of benghazi???

or is that something you don't like to talk about??

libya? yeah i accept that screw up wasn't your dead duck, it was ours but generally speaking nothing happens without US approval.

and the we have Syria, a situation that would never have happened without Obama and his support for ISIS.

Im not sure i agree with your assessment that obama is "wise" for staying out of open war, if the way he screw things up with a spectacular degree of incompetence is anything to go by you best thank god you guys didn't go to war under that Muppet.

of course when i say the US doesn't do war well, im not talking about your servicemen and women, they do their job well, but like the UK, the US is hamstrung by idiot politicians who so do like to play at soldier and thats where it all goes wrong

this half arsed lets be friend pussy footing around while the enemy are fighting war the way it should be fought is what causes our effort to fail so drastically.

i believe that trump is different, i believe that in a war trumps first concern wont be respecting enemy's sensibilities and cultural practices or worrying about their welfare, it will be killing the most of them with the least amount of dead American soldiers.

if the US does go to war under trump, it will probably be very ugly to watch but also will probably be the first time in a long time that American forces waged war the way it should be waged which means a total victory




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:05 am

smash goes the narrative

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21565/help-way-despite-leftist-claims-trump-emily-zanotti

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think you can delegate the presidency.  Trump will either want to poke a finger in the pie, and fook something up, or he will neglect to dispatch the troop/supply ships to N. Korea.  It's inevitable that something will go wrong.  Let's see: we've had fook-ups in Yemen, minutemen missiles bombed a cornfield in Syria,  lost an aircraft carrier in the Philippine Sea, and somehow managed to lose track of Puerto Rico.

Yep...he'll manage to fook something up.  Remember, he told us he knows more than the generals.

We'll Quill, I have to say you Yanks really fucking suck at war.

Have you guys done anything successful since WWII?


If trumps fucks up, which I doubt, he will be joining the BACK of the queue in the line for US military fuck ups

BEHIND  obama

Rolling Eyes

You really are a fucking idiot, Smelly...

Both Bushes, Reagan, Nixon, Johnson -- ALL were far worse than Obama..

Obama saw bin Laden executed, where GWB failed badly.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

We'll Quill, I have to say you Yanks really fucking suck at war.

Have you guys done anything successful since WWII?


If trumps fucks up, which I doubt, he will be joining the BACK of the queue in the line for US military fuck ups

BEHIND  obama

Rolling Eyes

You really are a fucking idiot,  Smelly...

Both Bushes, Reagan, Nixon, Johnson  --  ALL were far worse than Obama..

Obama saw bin Laden executed, where GWB failed badly.

I love how you lefties give Obama the credit for bin laden but near enough trample each other in your haste to get away from any mention of benghazi

"Ben what??"

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

You really are a fucking idiot,  Smelly...

Both Bushes, Reagan, Nixon, Johnson  --  ALL were far worse than Obama..

Obama saw bin Laden executed, where GWB failed badly.

I love how you lefties give Obama the credit for bin laden but near enough  trample each other in your haste to get away from any mention of benghazi

"Ben what??"


What about Benghazi?

Obama did rid the world of Bin Laden, surely you must have praise for him for that, even if it make you chokes/throw up doing so?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Obama never went to war.  One of the reasons why I think the Obama was the wisest president we ever had, if perhaps even the best, is the subtle chess game he had to play with the Republican Congress.  You might say he maneuvered Congress to stay out of war, which was his position in the first place.  They were the rubes in his clever game.

Only Congress can declare war under Art. I of the Constitution.  When Syria happened, Obama put a war bill on Congress' desk, but he knew as the opposition party they would never accept anything written by him.  So he had only to sit back and sooth his pacifist mood...drink Mai Tai's in the Rose Garden.  Razz

You shouldn't be surprised if I absolutely agree with you.  America doesn't do war very well.  But it is because we haven't had any reason to go to war since we were invaded on Attu Island, AlasKa, in 1943.  

A part of doing war is recognizing when to engage in war.  Because of the Redneck mentality of the south, America collectively does not have a high degree of intelligence to figure out the world stage, and how to operate in it.  While I am not a pacifist, I am of the opinion that America should stay out of things that America doesn't have the capacity to understand.

Besides, we're way over here.  It's none of our business.

ever heard of benghazi???

or is that something you don't like to talk about??

libya? yeah i accept that screw up wasn't your dead duck, it was ours but generally speaking nothing happens without US approval.

and the we have Syria, a situation that would never have happened without Obama and his support for ISIS.

Im not sure i agree with your assessment that obama is "wise" for staying out of open war, if the way he screw things up with a spectacular degree of incompetence is anything to go by you best thank god you guys didn't go to war under that Muppet.

of course when i say the US doesn't do war well, im not talking about your servicemen and women, they do their job well, but like the UK, the US is hamstrung by idiot politicians who so do like to play at soldier and thats where it all goes wrong

this half arsed lets be friend pussy footing around while the enemy are fighting war the way it should be fought is what causes our effort to fail so drastically.

i believe that trump is different, i believe that in a war trumps first concern wont be respecting enemy's sensibilities and cultural practices or worrying about their welfare, it will be killing the most of them with the least amount of dead American soldiers.

if the US does go to war under trump, it will probably be very ugly to watch but also will probably be the first time in a long time that American forces waged war the way it should be waged which means a total  victory





So are you suggesting you want a President to forgo the rules of engagement in a war?

What you suggest is something not seen since WW2 between the USSR and Nazi Germany, something Von Clausewitz called absolute war?

The reality is this, on one point I agree with you, that inaction in Syria has led to the loss of more lives in such a short time frame, because Obama did not have the balls to stand up to Putin. Your claim to Obama supporting ISIS is born from yet again paranoia and hysteria. But its no surprise you make such claims.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:47 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I love how you lefties give Obama the credit for bin laden but near enough  trample each other in your haste to get away from any mention of benghazi

"Ben what??"


What about Benghazi?

Obama did rid the world of Bin Laden, surely you must have praise for him for that, even if it make you chokes/throw up doing so?

cheers

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


What about Benghazi?

Obama did rid the world of Bin Laden, surely you must have praise for him for that, even if it make you chokes/throw up doing so?

cheers


Did you score a goal?

Good show mate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

cheers


Did you score a goal?

Good show mate

your goal caught in my net

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:53 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Did you score a goal?

Good show mate

your goal caught in my net

Oh, so I scored against you.... Cool


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

your goal caught in my net

Oh, so I scored against you.... Cool


Yessss

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Interesting in this spat with the WH and the mayor of San Juan, FEMA Director Brock Long actually had the balls this am on George Stephanopoulos, to suggest that San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz would do better if she visited FEMA's Puerto Rico offices more frequently.

REALLY?

Um...we've been a little busy Brock, but we'll get over to see you and the grandchildren on the weekend.



Jee-sus-fookin-krist, talk about LET THEM EAT CAKE.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:00 pm

*NEWS FLASH*

CLIMATE GLOBAL WARMING CHANGE IS REAL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked out my window and saw red and yellow leaves, LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know what this fucking means??? it means the climate is changing from summer to Autumn!!!!!!!!!

NOW PAY ME YOUR MONIES

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:*NEWS FLASH*

CLIMATE GLOBAL WARMING CHANGE IS REAL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked out my window and saw red and yellow leaves, LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know what this fucking means??? it means the climate is changing from summer to Autumn!!!!!!!!!

NOW PAY ME YOUR MONIES

Your point??

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:25 pm

CLIMATE WARMING CHANGE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:CLIMATE WARMING CHANGE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I agree with the cat.  Like...in about three seconds this fat-fuck is going to have deep, bloody claw-marks in his face.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:CLIMATE WARMING CHANGE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I agree with the cat.  Like...in about three seconds this fat-fuck is going to have deep, bloody claw-marks in his face.

the cat is reality quill

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:



I agree with the cat.  Like...in about three seconds this fat-fuck is going to have deep, bloody claw-marks in his face.

the cat is reality quill

And in about three seconds there's going to be a serious change in the climate.  Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

the cat is reality quill

And in about three seconds there's going to be a change in the climate.  Rolling Eyes

so now you're a skeptic??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And in about three seconds there's going to be a change in the climate.  Rolling Eyes

so now you're a skeptic??

Nup...makes me a believer. Razz

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

so now you're a skeptic??

Nup...makes me a believer.  Razz

north Koreans believe their own propaganda.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nup...makes me a believer.  Razz

north Koreans believe their own propaganda.

Aha...that's the difference. We have scientific proof. Conservatives have a drop-out certificate. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22133
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:*NEWS FLASH*

CLIMATE GLOBAL WARMING CHANGE IS REAL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked out my window and saw red and yellow leaves, LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know what this fucking means??? it means the climate is changing from summer to Autumn!!!!!!!!!

NOW PAY ME YOUR MONIES

Rolling Eyes

Like I said last week,  Smelly'...

You obviously don't know (nor understand..) the differences between "climate" and "weather"..

Now I can add "seasons" to that list  !            Arrow

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:42 am

smelly-bandit wrote:CLIMATE WARMING CHANGE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Cool

Is that  You  in that photo' there,  Smelly'   ?!?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rico: Trump's Katrina

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum