Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by magica on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 pm

What a complete fool and nasty man to just drive that poor man over.

He should've got at least 18months not a measly 10 and be out in 5 months.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by magica on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Damn my avi is too big, can you make it smaller please Eddie. Smile

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:00 pm

It looks like he sat on the bonnet of the car to me.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It looks like he sat on the bonnet of the car to me.

More like the car had alread move up to him and hit him, which he sat down to deny that car moving forward onto the school.

Watch closely.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Nah, he perched on the bonnet of the car before it accelerated.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Nah, he perched on the bonnet of the car before it accelerated.
#

No watch again, the car moved into him, just before he then sat down on the bonnet.

Are you excusing what the driver did next based off that?

Seriously?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Nah, he perched on the bonnet of the car before it accelerated.
#

No watch again, the car moved into him, just before he then sat down on  the bonnet.

Are you excusing what the driver did next based off that?

Seriously?

No, he perched on the bonnet of the car with his hands in his pockets. The car was not moving at that point.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:
#

No watch again, the car moved into him, just before he then sat down on  the bonnet.

Are you excusing what the driver did next based off that?

Seriously?

No, he perched on the bonnet of the car with his hands in his pockets. The car was not moving at that point.

The car moved up into him just before he sat down, it was because the car moved into him ,that he did sit down on the bonnet.

Its as clear as day

Watch it again lol

Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, he perched on the bonnet of the car with his hands in his pockets. The car was not moving at that point.

The car moved up into him just before he sat down, it was because the car moved into him ,that he did sit down on the bonnet.

Its as clear as day

Watch it again lol

Night

No, he perched on the bonnet before the car moved. Then he sat right down on it because it moved forward.

Watch it again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The car moved up into him just before he sat down, it was because the car moved into him ,that he did sit down on the bonnet.

Its as clear as day

Watch it again lol

Night

No, he perched on the bonnet before the car moved. Then he sat right down on it because it moved forward.

Watch it again.

Then you need to go to specsavers

The car was staionary, then inched forward pushing the teacher slightly fforward, to which he then sat down on the bonnet.

Seriously get your eyes tested

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, he perched on the bonnet before the car moved. Then he sat right down on it because it moved forward.

Watch it again.

Then you need to go to specsavers

The car was staionary, then inched forward pushing the teacher slightly fforward, to which he then sat down on the bonnet.

Seriously get your eyes tested

No, you're wrong. The car didn't move until he perched on the bonnet. The article described him as "resting against the bonnet".

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Then you need to go to specsavers

The car was staionary, then inched forward pushing the teacher slightly fforward, to which he then sat down on the bonnet.

Seriously get your eyes tested

No, you're wrong. The car didn't move until he perched on the bonnet. The article described him as "resting against the bonnet".

Well like I said, you need your eyes tested

As the car moved at 31 seconds in the video

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 pm

actually thorin, raggs is correct. that of course does NOT excuse his (the drivers) actions....

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9004
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:actually thorin, raggs is correct. that of course does NOT excuse his (the drivers) actions....

I suggest you enlarge your screen get on your binoculars and watch at 31 seconds.

Then admit your error

So you are both utterly wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Agree with Raggs.

The car moved AFTER the guy sat on the bonnet.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:39 pm

He lent back preparing to sit on the bonnet !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Seriously, is everyone needing a trip to specsavers?

The car moved at 31 seconds into him, stopped, he sat on the bonnet and then the car sped off with him on the bonnet.

Again I suggest either people get a bigger screen and see the car slightly moves forward into the Teacher.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Thank you to all those who saw what I saw. Of course it doesn't excuse the driver, but it's a bit silly to lean or perch on someone's car. Perhaps that's what annoyed the driver?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Thank you to all those who saw what I saw. Of course it doesn't excuse the driver, but it's a bit silly to lean or perch on someone's car. Perhaps that's what annoyed the driver?


Well all it shows is their eye sight is as poor as yours.

If you cannot see the car moves slightly forwad into him and then stops, then you really need to get your eyes checked.

Are you watching this on your phone or a computer screen?

As that maybe telling?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:53 pm

The fact is that he did not lean or perch on the car because it moved forward, he did so deliberately.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The fact is that he did not lean or perch on the car because it moved forward, he did so deliberately.


So you now admit the car did move forward.

Does he not have a right to deter a car entering school property?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The fact is that he did not lean or perch on the car because it moved forward, he did so deliberately.


So you now admit the car did move forward.

Does he not have a right to deter a car entering school property?

I'm not admitting anything. He leant or perched on the bonnet of the car voluntarily, whereas you are implying that the car knocked him and he sat on it involuntarily. That did not happen at first.

He shouldn't have touched the car - that was silly.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So you now admit the car did move forward.

Does he not have a right to deter a car entering school property?

I'm not admitting anything. He leant or perched on the bonnet of the car voluntarily, whereas you are implying that the car knocked him and he sat on it involuntarily. That did not happen at first.

He shouldn't have touched the car - that was silly.


He can do what he likes to deter a car entering.
The car did move just before he sat on it and it was clear it was because of this movment into the teacher, that the teacher sat on the bonnet. To stop the car from entering the school premises.

To claim his action is silly is trying to  excuse what the driver did next.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Now I also asked, whether you watched this on your phone, thus a small screen, or on a PC screen? Or Laptop?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not admitting anything. He leant or perched on the bonnet of the car voluntarily, whereas you are implying that the car knocked him and he sat on it involuntarily. That did not happen at first.

He shouldn't have touched the car - that was silly.


He can do what he likes to deter a car entering.
The car did move just before he sat on it and it was clear it was because of this movment into the teacher, that the teacher sat on the bonnet. To stop the car from entering the school premises.

To claim his action is silly is trying to  excuse what the driver did next.

So now you admit that he did lean against or perch on the bonnet voluntarily. Well done - you got there in the end.

Of course it's silly - it's silly for anyone to stand right in front of a car, let alone try to sit on it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


He can do what he likes to deter a car entering.
The car did move just before he sat on it and it was clear it was because of this movment into the teacher, that the teacher sat on the bonnet. To stop the car from entering the school premises.

To claim his action is silly is trying to  excuse what the driver did next.

So now you admit that he did lean against or perch on the bonnet voluntarily. Well done - you got there in the end.

Of course it's silly - it's silly for anyone to stand right in front of a car, let alone try to sit on it.

Maybe you can show anywhere that I denied that he sat on the car bonnet?

Never did.

Again I have stated rightly the car inched forward into the teacher.

The teacher rightly sat on the car, as this was an aggressive move by the car.

So you have just excused again the car doing what it did. As how is it silly to stand in front of an entrance detering people. Entering private premises?

What next, are you going to say Lollipop ladies should not stand in the middle of the road?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So now you admit that he did lean against or perch on the bonnet voluntarily. Well done - you got there in the end.

Of course it's silly - it's silly for anyone to stand right in front of a car, let alone try to sit on it.

Maybe you can show anywhere that I denied that he sat on the car bonnet?

Never did.

Again I have stated rightly the car inched forward into the teacher.

The teacher rightly sat on the car, as this was an aggressive move by the car.

So you have just excused again the car doing what it did. As how is it silly to stand in front of an entrance detering people. Entering private premises?

What next, are you going to say Lollipop ladies should not stand in the middle of the road?

You denied that he sat on the car voluntarily.

it was because the car moved into him ,that he did sit down on the bonnet.

He didn't sit on the bonnet because the car moved forward, and the car didn't touch him until he sat on the bonnet.

I didn't say it was silly to stand in front of an entrance, I said it was silly to stand right in front of a car, and particularly to sit on it.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:11 pm

The car was staionary, then inched forward pushing the teacher slightly fforward, to which he then sat down on the bonnet.

That didn't happen - the car didn't push him - he sat on it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Maybe you can show anywhere that I denied that he sat on the car bonnet?

Never did.

Again I have stated rightly the car inched forward into the teacher.

The teacher rightly sat on the car, as this was an aggressive move by the car.

So you have just excused again the car doing what it did. As how is it silly to stand in front of an entrance detering people. Entering private premises?

What next, are you going to say Lollipop ladies should not stand in the middle of the road?

You denied that he sat on the car voluntarily.

it was because the car moved into him ,that he did sit down on the bonnet.

He didn't sit on the bonnet because the car moved forward, and the car didn't touch him until he sat on the bonnet.

I didn't say it was silly to stand in front of an entrance, I said it was silly to stand right in front of a car, and particularly to sit on it.


lol that is me saying he did sit on the bonnet

lol! lol!

He did sit on the bonnet because the car moved forward

Yes you keep regurgiatating the same crap rags and now lie over something you even post showing I did say he sat on the bonnet.

Like i say, are you watching the video on your phone or a PC?

Its clear that you keep avoiding answering that you are watching on a phone and thus can excuse you being blind to the fact the car does inch forward onto the guy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Winston Churchill School Video Shows Angry Parent Drive Into Teacher Outside Car Park

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum