Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Go down

Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:27 pm

(CNN)Over the weekend, President Trump went on a tweet storm directed at players who refuse to stand during the national anthem.

One of the posts took aim at the NFL, demanding the league change its policy:

"Sports fans should never condone players that do not stand proud for their National Anthem or their Country. NFL should change policy!" the tweet read.

The irony of President Trump's tweet is not lost when you consider a tweet from businessman Trump four years ago. At the time, he was blasting then-President Obama who said he'd change the name of the Washington Redskins if he were the team's owner because the name is offensive to some Native Americans:

"President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense," Trump tweeted on October 8, 2013.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/trump-nfl-tweet-four-years-ago-trnd/index.html

He really does have the best words.

_________________
"I just want a big fat fucking cake or some shit!"

~eddie, when she was hungry this one time
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23975
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever

You'd make an exception for Trump, wouldn't you? Come on, you can tell us.

_________________
"I just want a big fat fucking cake or some shit!"

~eddie, when she was hungry this one time
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23975
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever

You'd make an exception for Trump, wouldn't you? Come on, you can tell us.

I own a maga t shirt Ben

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever
Rolling Eyes

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists; Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England; but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics, but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5773
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:50 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever
Rolling Eyes

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists;   Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England;   but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics,  but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

Another valuable contribution from Wolfie, worthy of a green

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:11 am

Cool

Yep...

I treasure those 'greens' doubly so from Your Smellyness...

I know how much thought and caring you put into them,  being the warmhearted, empathic, charitable and kindly soul that you are  !          

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5773
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:10 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Yep...

I treasure those 'greens' doubly so from Your Smellyness...

I know how much thought and caring you put into them,  being the warmhearted, empathic, charitable and kindly soul that you are  !          

I thought it was good too. You touched on all the buttons, and that's in the last two days. M'gosh, he is active, isn't he. Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23637
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Good for trump, this is why he was voted in.

Ordinary Americans sick of the anti American liberal hate mobs.

Best pres ever

You'd make an exception for Trump, wouldn't you? Come on, you can tell us.

I own a maga t shirt Ben

I think it might take a bit more than that. Do you have an Ivanka wig?

_________________
"I just want a big fat fucking cake or some shit!"

~eddie, when she was hungry this one time
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23975
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Yep...

I treasure those 'greens' doubly so from Your Smellyness...

I know how much thought and caring you put into them,  being the warmhearted, empathic, charitable and kindly soul that you are  !          

I thought it was good too.  You touched on all the buttons, and that's in the last two days.  M'gosh, he is active, isn't he.  Razz

Projecting again Quill

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:57 pm

why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you fucking kidding me? He's rude to most of us who don't agree with him.
Jesus. Open your eyes.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you fucking kidding me? He's rude to most of us who don't agree with him.
Jesus. Open your eyes.

I haven't seen it sorry - I just see that he has his say and none of what he says is nothing compared to wolfie .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Perhaps we could compare smelly_bandits posts with those of wolfie ?

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 pm

How about this one from wolfie just now

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists; Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England; but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics, but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Fucktard Smelly..

Loves fascists and racists;   Hates blacks, women and Democracy...

Lives in his mother's basement in jolly old England;   but claims to know what "ordinary" Americans want..

Doesn't understand liberalism, climatology or politics,  but still expresses his expert opinions on topics that are way above his I.Q. grade.

Another valuable contribution from Wolfie, worthy of a green

exactly just pointed this out to eddie - i just think compared to others so called rude posts wolfie seems to get away with anything .

And it shows how bias people are on here giving green votes for absolutely disgusting posts says it all doesn't it .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you kidding me? Smelly is fun, fun, fun...

He jumps right into the sandbox, and right away starts to urinate. Then we all can. It's called normalization. None of this boring, dignified shit.

cheers

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23637
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you kidding me?  Smelly is fun, fun, fun...

He jumps right into the sandbox, and right away starts to urinate.  Then we all can.  It's called normalization.  None of this boring, dignified shit.

cheers

I've never had a problem with him on any forums and I've been on them all where he has been .
I just think he should be allowed to say what he feels without being judged - it goes both ways doesn't it ?
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you fucking kidding me? He's rude to most of us who don't agree with him.
Jesus. Open your eyes.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you kidding me?  Smelly is fun, fun, fun...

He jumps right into the sandbox, and right away starts to urinate.  Then we all can.  It's called normalization.  None of this boring, dignified shit.

cheers

I've never had a problem with him on any forums and I've been on them all where he has been .
I just think he should be allowed to say what he feels without being judged - it goes both ways doesn't it ?

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly. After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23637
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

I've never had a problem with him on any forums and I've been on them all where he has been .
I just think he should be allowed to say what he feels without being judged - it goes both ways doesn't it ?

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly.  After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

I take it you're holding back on squishing me?? Is that the same way you're holding back on telling me what trumps done???

Is it like a tantric sex thing?? Holding off till the right moment.

Do be sure to let me Know when the squishing is about to begin, wouldn't want to miss it


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

I've never had a problem with him on any forums and I've been on them all where he has been .
I just think he should be allowed to say what he feels without being judged - it goes both ways doesn't it ?

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly.  After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

i disagree - he gets to you that's clear and that is why people are rude to him because they can't get the better of him .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you fucking kidding me? He's rude to most of us who don't agree with him.
Jesus. Open your eyes.

This is a repeat post I'm sure its up a few posts Shocked
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 976
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:21 pm

You could give Wolfie a little prod.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9517
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly.  After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

I take it you're holding back on squishing me?? Is that the same way you're holding back on telling me what trumps done???

Is it like a tantric sex thing?? Holding off till the right moment.

Do be sure to let me Know when the squishing is about to begin, wouldn't want to miss it

Smells, I've done it many times.  When you broach a serious topic and I can't let go without correction, then you go silent.  How many dead threads below are dormant because they died under my shoe.

Often, you go into play mode in order to obscure your failure.  But it's the same thing.  After one or two passes with jokes or light insults, the thread dies and you're on to other things.

It's not just me.  Ben, Wolf, veya and didge have all put your nonsense to rest at one time or another.  Eds and Vic have had to tone you down.  I'm surprised you're not more forthcoming about it.  I didn't know you took exception to the point.  

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23637
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've never had a problem with him, either.  Fact is, intellectually you can squish him like a bug.  But it's the color commentary he brings around.

What you are seeing is people playing off him, as he intentionally invites it.  I daresay, if you shut down the game you shut up smelly.  After all, it's his game.  Let him play in his own way.

i disagree - he gets to you that's clear and that is why people are rude to him because they can't get the better of him .

I don't know where you've been vod, but smells is no challenge.  What certain people don't like about him is, he's a bit too electric, and/or perhaps acerbic, for some tastes.  But serious intellectual challenge?  Not...

People have different responses to him.  Me?  He's never been a challenge, but he is a lot of fun.  I approach smells with a kind of...oh, what?  A kind of playfulness. Like he's a hampster.  I prod him hither and yon, and watch his reaction. He is cute, and his cheeks are always stuffed with...what is it that hampsters eat?

His serious side is mere antics; after we dispose of that, we can go 'creative' and think up lots of metaphors and analogies to describe his arguments, or rejoinders to them.  It's actually quite fun.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23637
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 am

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:why is everyone so pig ignorant to smelly_bandit- he is only having his opinion and isn't that what life is about now - we are to be what we want to be and yet it seems only for others ?

serious question by the way - because all i have seen so far is people being out right rude and abusive .

Are you fucking kidding me? He's rude to most of us who don't agree with him.
Jesus. Open your eyes.

Razz

That's how VoD's brain appears to work...

Those like Smelly, Tommy, Stormee are great and wonderful human beings, superior in intellect snd wit to anyone else around here..

While anyone who dares to criticise their great wisdom and kindness are by default apparently "pig ignorant", cruel hearted, stupid, satan-worshipping, nasty and jealous gutter dwellers.

And if we don't forthwith confess all our sins, accept Jesus into our hearts, become "Born Again", and bow down to the FlopCave collective --  then we are all to burn forever in damnation in her imaginary 'Hell'..   So there  !!!             grin angel

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5773
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:17 am

Smelly bandit holds and expresses OFFENSIVE opinions 
so yes he is free to express them but everyone of any sort of sound moral judgement is instantly offended by them


and is free to responds to them in the appropriate manner
like telling him this for example

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17946
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump: The president should not tell football teams what to do

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum