Personal Rant

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, in light of recent topics, I decided to just lay down my reasons for my positions on the topic of anti-gay equality views here. Nothing will come as any surprise, this is just me getting it all down here. For the sheer fun of writing it if nothing else Smile

Firstly, I have in no real way ever been subjected to prejudice for my sexuality, so this is not at all me pleading victim status, I don't care for any of that. I do however, feel I have good reason for being pissed off at certain views, regardless of where they come from and regardless of who holds them.

I was, as any gay person is, 'born this way'. My life is about as interesting or uninteresting as anyone else's, gay or straight. I don't see myself as a particularly 'good person', I think very few people really could say that. We all just try to be the best we can, in spite of our flaws. But I'm definitely not a bad person. Fortunately, I don't think I know anyone who would describe me as a bad person anyway, for any reason. MY sexuality is one small aspect of who I am (though my relationship is a very BIG part of who I am).

However, it is something some would use to discriminate against me. Some would deny me marriage. Some would tell me I'm not normal (only ever on the internet of course). There's a reason my partner and I have to be careful when travelling in certain countries, especially when it comes to booking a hotel room (seriously, what a fucking irritation that is...).

That is NOT fair. Again, I'm not asking for sympathy there, just stating a fact. Do straight people have to bother themselves with the above? No. It doesn't bother me day to day, I love my life. That doesn't change anything I've said, though. And for SOME gay people, more in the really backward countries, it must be a NIGHTMARE. And I feel for them, how can't I?

So, when I'm expected to 'tolerate' or 'respect' views which state that I don't deserve to be married, that I'm a sinner, that I'm not normal or that I should respect their right to deny my equality, then I'm sorry, but I find that REALLY hard to do.

I have never done ANYTHING wrong to those people. My life does NOT impede on theirs. I've never deliberately set out to offend an aspect of who they are without provocation.

Yet I'm expected to 'respect' their view?

Why? Because I was born a certain way? I don't care what your god, your holy book or your parents told you. I don't care if you think what I do with my partner is gross. None of those should be my problems. So they shouldn't be made into my problem, or the problems of any other gay people in the world. They are made our problems though, and even when it doesn't affect me personally, it affects others. And I do not see myself as detached from other gay people.

So do I care if a B&B has to close? A woman loses her job? Because they couldn't NOT try to deny my equality? No. In a way they deserve it, even if their views aren't entirely their fault. Because they want to stop another person from being free, equal and happy because of their STUPID beliefs. And make no mistake, they are stupid. For no reason other than how someone was born, a factor which affects NO ONE negatively AT ALL, they want to treat that person with less respect and decency that everyone else.

So fuck them.

Rant over Neutral

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6463
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:brilliant post les, shame that this is not obvious to everybody



I openly admit gays have more self control than me, I'm not gay and find it very hard to even pretend to respect the views of racists and homophobes.



Haha it's an eternal struggle veya. Every time a gay person suggests they are even slightly peeved at people questioning their rights, we are cast as militants by screaming RW nutjobs...

^Dibs- you suggest there is a reasonable reaon to oppose gay marriage that I should respect, well go ahead I'm listening.

It's the same with blacks and Hispanics.  White supremacists scream if you don't stand during the national anthem, but when they were called upon to go to war, they scurried around to find draft deferments.

Hell, even Chelsea Manning shouldered a weapon and shipped out.  Ummm...let's see, what did Trump do?  scratch

It's hardly surprising those with most against gays are also those with something against blacks and Hispanics in the US and blacks and Asians in the UK and Muslims in both. Every 'other' they can find...

As for the awful POTUS, he shit out didn't he Twisted Evil

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6463
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

when was the last time anything good happened in the world??

in case you haven't been keeping up with current events we live in a shit hole of a world that's bordering on killing itself, not much good going on is there??

and you're wrong, im not angry, you dont have the capacity to make me angry, nothing you or anyone on this forum has said has an impact on my day to day life, so why do you think i would care??

if you need me to be angry then thats what you will do, thats what you will see, but im not like you, i dont care if someone calls me a nazi or a homophobe, it doesn't ruin my day or stay in my thoughts

maybe you should take a page out of my book??



I never said we made you angry, you are just angry in general. It comes through in every post you make.

And nothing good? Seriously? I didn't vote for Brexit, May and I can't stand Trump. Every political decision in 2 years has gone your way and you still aren't happy. That's the difference smelly, I am pretty optimistic about life in general, I post about gay issues here because here and in the news are the only places I encounter homophobia. Life is great.

You on the other hand are perpetual misery.

Don't you travel on holidays? Don't you enjoy the arts or sport or music? Don't you enjoy learning and finding out new things? Aren't you grateful to live in a relatively wealthy and secure country? Aren't you happy to live in a country where people are treated relatively equally? Don't you enjoy the gorgeous places of England?

Why are you never just happy about anything? And if you are, why is it all you ever do on forums is bitch and moan?  

you wish me to reveal my lighter side to people who spit nothing but vitriol at me??

wasn't that the reason i don't see your lighter side?? because you think im a homophobic cnut??



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's the same with blacks and Hispanics.  White supremacists scream if you don't stand during the national anthem, but when they were called upon to go to war, they scurried around to find draft deferments.

Hell, even Chelsea Manning shouldered a weapon and shipped out.  Ummm...let's see, what did Trump do?  scratch

It's hardly surprising those with most against gays are also those with something against blacks and Hispanics in the US and blacks and Asians in the UK and Muslims in both. Every 'other' they can find...

As for the awful POTUS, he shit out didn't he Twisted Evil

what are your opinions on milo???

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Haha it's an eternal struggle veya. Every time a gay person suggests they are even slightly peeved at people questioning their rights, we are cast as militants by screaming RW nutjobs...

^Dibs- you suggest there is a reasonable reaon to oppose gay marriage that I should respect, well go ahead I'm listening.

It's the same with blacks and Hispanics.  White supremacists scream if you don't stand during the national anthem, but when they were called upon to go to war, they scurried around to find draft deferments.

Hell, even Chelsea Manning shouldered a weapon and shipped out.  Ummm...let's see, what did Trump do?  scratch

Chelsea manning didn't shoulder a weapon and ship out

Bradley Edward Manning shouldered his weapon and shipped out and then promptly betrayed his country


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

when was the last time anything good happened in the world??

in case you haven't been keeping up with current events we live in a shit hole of a world that's bordering on killing itself, not much good going on is there??

and you're wrong, im not angry, you dont have the capacity to make me angry, nothing you or anyone on this forum has said has an impact on my day to day life, so why do you think i would care??

if you need me to be angry then thats what you will do, thats what you will see, but im not like you, i dont care if someone calls me a nazi or a homophobe, it doesn't ruin my day or stay in my thoughts

maybe you should take a page out of my book??



I never said we made you angry, you are just angry in general. It comes through in every post you make.

And nothing good? Seriously? I didn't vote for Brexit, May and I can't stand Trump. Every political decision in 2 years has gone your way and you still aren't happy. That's the difference smelly, I am pretty optimistic about life in general, I post about gay issues here because here and in the news are the only places I encounter homophobia. Life is great.

You on the other hand are perpetual misery.

Don't you travel on holidays? Don't you enjoy the arts or sport or music? Don't you enjoy learning and finding out new things? Aren't you grateful to live in a relatively wealthy and secure country? Aren't you happy to live in a country where people are treated relatively equally? Don't you enjoy the gorgeous places of England?

Why are you never just happy about anything? And if you are, why is it all you ever do on forums is bitch and moan?  

you wish me to reveal my lighter side to people who spit nothing but vitriol at me??

wasn't that the reason i don't see your lighter side?? because you think im a homophobic cnut??



Why do people spit vitriol on you do you think?

And jeez, wolfie, didge, veya and tommy get as much grief as you do tbf, and they also show their lighter side Wink

You? Nothing. Just rage.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6463
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's the same with blacks and Hispanics.  White supremacists scream if you don't stand during the national anthem, but when they were called upon to go to war, they scurried around to find draft deferments.

Hell, even Chelsea Manning shouldered a weapon and shipped out.  Ummm...let's see, what did Trump do?  scratch

Chelsea manning didn't shoulder a weapon and ship out

Bradley Edward Manning shouldered his weapon and shipped out and then promptly betrayed his country

Wait 'til you see what Trump did. affraid


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you wish me to reveal my lighter side to people who spit nothing but vitriol at me??

wasn't that the reason i don't see your lighter side?? because you think im a homophobic cnut??



Why do people spit vitriol on you do you think?

And jeez, wolfie, didge, veya and tommy get as much grief as you do tbf, and they also show their lighter side  Wink

You? Nothing. Just rage.

Ah so you admit that people spit nothing but vitriol at me??

So honesty at last. Why do they do that?? Well I'm their boggy man elizel and yours too.

You call me homophobic all the time, I'm not, but that doesn't matter to you. You need me to be, who else would you spit vitriol at??

It's like a self cycling problem, a self fulfilling prophecy.

You're doing it right now, projecting your views building your strawman.

You declare I'm angry, I'm not,but how can I convince you of something you have already made up your mind about??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Chelsea manning didn't shoulder a weapon and ship out

Bradley Edward Manning shouldered his weapon and shipped out and then promptly betrayed his country

Wait 'til you see what Trump did.  affraid


You already told me what he did

Sold the plans for nukes to Russia.

Complete nonsense of course

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wait 'til you see what Trump did.  affraid


You already told me what he did

Sold the plans for nukes to Russia.

Complete nonsense of course

No, you've confused Trump with the Rosenbergs. [See here, vod...with one sentence I dispose of smelly's serious side.]

[Now, vod, we can go on to have fun:] What Trump did was sell the US political system to the Russians. The plans for nukes were just blueprints for a tool. Trump sold the whole enchilada.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you wish me to reveal my lighter side to people who spit nothing but vitriol at me??

wasn't that the reason i don't see your lighter side?? because you think im a homophobic cnut??



Why do people spit vitriol on you do you think?

And jeez, wolfie, didge, veya and tommy get as much grief as you do tbf, and they also show their lighter side  Wink

You? Nothing. Just rage.

Ah so you admit that people spit nothing but vitriol at me??

So honesty at last. Why do they do that?? Well I'm their boggy man elizel and yours too.

You call me homophobic all the time, I'm not, but that doesn't matter to you. You need me to be, who else would you spit vitriol at??

It's like a self cycling problem, a self fulfilling prophecy.

You're doing it right now, projecting your views building your strawman.

You declare I'm angry, I'm not,but how can I convince you of something you have already made up your mind about??



Why do people (not just me) think you're angry? How did you become the 'boggy man' you are now trying paint yourself as? These are forums, these images of posters don't emerge from nowhere, you are the sole creator.

You talk of strawmen but then claim I define myself by my sexuality. Why? Perhaps because the only time I ever respond to you in particular is when you post something concerning gay people or LGBT issues, and we usually take opposite views. I get that. You are wrong, but I get it.

I'm not sure you've posted anything genuinely light hearted in your 1000+ posts made here. My and others view of you (and yes before you say I'm fully aware you don't care what others think lol) is a role you've cultivated. You see it as a strawman,

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6463
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:00 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Ah so you admit that people spit nothing but vitriol at me??

So honesty at last. Why do they do that?? Well I'm their boggy man elizel and yours too.

You call me homophobic all the time, I'm not, but that doesn't matter to you. You need me to be, who else would you spit vitriol at??

It's like a self cycling problem, a self fulfilling prophecy.

You're doing it right now, projecting your views building your strawman.

You declare I'm angry, I'm not,but how can I convince you of something you have already made up your mind about??



Why do people (not just me) think you're angry? How did you become the 'boggy man' you are now trying paint yourself as? These are forums, these images of posters don't emerge from nowhere, you are the sole creator.

You talk of strawmen but then claim I define myself by my sexuality. Why? Perhaps because the only time I ever respond to you in particular is when you post something concerning gay people or LGBT issues, and we usually take opposite views. I get that. You are wrong, but I get it.

I'm not sure you've posted anything genuinely light hearted in your 1000+ posts made here. My and others view of you (and yes before you say I'm fully aware you don't care what others think lol) is a role you've cultivated. You see it as a strawman,

I am Not responsible for the perception you have of me. That's your responsibility.

You and many others have built me up in your heads as the object of your hatred, the racist, the homophobe, the sexist etc etc.

I couldn't tell you why, might I suggest therapy to better understand your relationship with smelly-bandit??

YOU see me as angry, caustic yes, sarcastic, always but seldom angry, perhaps you're projecting?? Outraged by my views and my audacity to express them and seeing me through YOUR angry filter??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:02 am

Maybe, eh. Probably not though Razz

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6463
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:11 am

Eilzel wrote:Maybe, eh. Probably not though Razz

Before you go Eilzel let me leave you with this irritating thought.

You and I could already have met in real life and never known it.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Maybe, eh. Probably not though Razz

Before you go Eilzel let me leave you with this irritating thought.

You and I could already have met in real life and never known it.


That doesn't irritate me at all, if that was the case it warms me to know at least this might just be an online persona.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6463
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:51 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Maybe, eh. Probably not though Razz

Before you go Eilzel let me leave you with this irritating thought.

You and I could already have met in real life and never known it.


That doesn't irritate me at all, if that was the case it warms me to know at least this might just be an online persona.

I was reading a couple of his posts and I think you're right -- he's an act.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24296
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:43 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:


you were suggesting that the rights of non gay people were being trampled on but now you're just back to what les said,,,,


this is the lovely and tolerant elizels persona rant thread is it not once again focused on his sexuality.

he does seem rather obsessed with his sexuality.

the first point is that elizel has never received any prejudice for his sexuality yet declares me to be an islamophobe, how is that possible?? either i have shown him prejudice or i haven't, by his own admission to never having experienced such prejudice he has cleared me in the bargain

so how am i the homophobe if he has never experienced any prejudice at my hands scratch  

perhaps its my dangers thoughts and wrong opinions he refers to??

secondly the issue of the business. yes you are correct you cannot turn away gay,disabled or blacks etc purely on the basis of those characteristics, however if a black man wanted you to bake a kill all cops cake for a BLM party, you should be able to refuse, in light of the decision of the courts over the baker incident that is now not possible

do you know that the legendary peter tatchell supported the bakers?? he supported them AGAINST the LGBT hate mob, not because he understood the value of a persons rights but because he knew that it would open gay bakers to the same weakness.

he understood that if such a ruling was passed and in the event of something like a vote on gay marriage was held in the UK, a neo-nazi could deliberately go into a bakery owns by gays order a "vote no to gay marriage" cake and the baker would be forced to comply.

the B&B owners did not turn the gay couple away, only informed them that UNMARRIED couples could not share rooms, the B&B incident happened BEFORE  gay marriage was legalized so the B&B owners could not have been denying them their legal rights in any event

none of those minor details matter though do they?? only the hysteria matters.

but in the world of the lovely and tolerant elizel, "FUCK THEM" is as far as his intellect will stretch, he is like the witch hunters of the inquisition, seeing witches everywhere, never once stopping to think things through

declaring all who disagree with his edicts to be homophobes and subject to his wrath

never once stopping to think "what would i do if the situation was reversed", i asked him that and he replied that like the woman in Australia he would not enjoy losing his employment for the views he expresses on here, followed immediately by "fuck her".

the lovely and tolerant elizel seems to be conflicted.

Rolling Eyes

More of Smelly's weird rationale...

The only two people on here that I see 'obsessing' over anyone's sexuality are Smelly and Tommy..

Those two bovver-boys really do need to get a life.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6068
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:40 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That doesn't irritate me at all, if that was the case it warms me to know at least this might just be an online persona.

I was reading a couple of his posts and I think you're right -- he's an act.

I try to speak to people online the way I would in real life, else what's the point.

Some people abuse the anonymity offered by online persona,but not me.

The discrepancy lies in Your perception

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I was reading a couple of his posts and I think you're right -- he's an act.

I try to speak to people online the way I would in real life, else what's the point.

Some people abuse the anonymity offered by online persona,but not me.

The discrepancy lies in Your perception

I would have thought this was you in real life with your job on the parade ground smells.. Laughing



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you wish me to reveal my lighter side to people who spit nothing but vitriol at me??

wasn't that the reason i don't see your lighter side?? because you think im a homophobic cnut??



Why do people spit vitriol on you do you think?

And jeez, wolfie, didge, veya and tommy get as much grief as you do tbf, and they also show their lighter side  Wink

You? Nothing. Just rage.

Maybe it is just the way he is - some people are just very outspoken . Might be the calmest person on the planet .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 979
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You already told me what he did

Sold the plans for nukes to Russia.

Complete nonsense of course

No, you've confused Trump with the Rosenbergs.  [See here, vod...with one sentence I dispose of smelly's serious side.]

[Now, vod, we can go on to have fun:] What Trump did was sell the US political system to the Russians.  The plans for nukes were just blueprints for a tool.  Trump sold the whole enchilada.

errr no

i said "what has trump done"

you said "rosenburg sold the plans for nukes to the Russians and got the chair......................Trump is did the SAME and is still doing it"






_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Trump sold plans to the Russians? what the f--- are you smoking?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9905
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:40 pm

nicko wrote:Trump sold plans to the Russians?    what the f--- are you smoking?

it gets better than that

quill reckons he is on the verge of getting impeached because of it

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, you've confused Trump with the Rosenbergs.  [See here, vod...with one sentence I dispose of smelly's serious side.]

[Now, vod, we can go on to have fun:] What Trump did was sell the US political system to the Russians.  The plans for nukes were just blueprints for a tool.  Trump sold the whole enchilada.

errr no

i said "what has trump done"

you said "rosenburg sold the plans for nukes to the Russians and got the chair......................Trump is did the SAME and is still doing it"

...only worse.   The plans for nukes were just blueprints for a tool.  Trump sold the whole enchilada.  Trump sold out America.

What is interesting is that Trump could have gotten a whole lot more bang for his buck, if he'd only followed the example of Putin.  See, politics is power.  Financial gain is only a path to power, such as the Koch Bros. have recently tried to pave (and failed).

For example: when a doorman in uniform opens the limousine door for a rich man, he only does it because he expects a tip; that only goes so far.  But when a soldier in uniform opens the door for a president, he's willing to put his life on the line; that's all the way.  The president wields so much more power.  And this is true throughout the entire system.

Trump sold the entire nation for 19.5% share of Rosneft Oil.  Those shares will only get him a path to power.  What he sold was the whole enchilada.  Why would he sell out for the path to power, when he already had the power?

He's simply not very smart.  He's used to seeing money as the value, and is unable to reckon with other kinds of commodities.  Putin knows the difference and stays aloof, letting the money and power come to him.

We got the dumb one...

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:02 pm

I still take it that trumps demise is imminent................. Any day now

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:14 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I still take it that trumps demise is imminent................. Any day now

I agree. When a president has a special counsel in 3-months of taking office, you know something's wrong. Why is he hiding everything? If you are innocent, let everyone see all the evidence right up front.

If it quacks like a duck...most likely, it's a duck.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:I still take it that trumps demise is imminent................. Any day now

I agree.  When a president has a special counsel in 3-months of taking office, you know something's wrong. Why is he hiding everything?  If you are innocent, let everyone see all the evidence right up front.

If it quacks like a duck...most likely, it's a duck.

Thought you already had the evidence??

As for guilt?? If you're innocent why use an acid wash to make sure your emails are corrupted beyond salvation??

Hey Quill let's take a bet, I bet you that Hillary goes to the clink before trump does

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree.  When a president has a special counsel in 3-months of taking office, you know something's wrong. Why is he hiding everything?  If you are innocent, let everyone see all the evidence right up front.

If it quacks like a duck...most likely, it's a duck.

Thought you already had the evidence??

Yes, they do.  Hell the firing of Jim Comey would be a full case of obstruction, fully prepared to go to a jury.  The case of Flynn would go to a jury.  The Case of Donald Trump, Jr., would go to a jury.  

But they are building a massive, overwhelming case, because the American public is entitled to know the full extent of the criminal conspiracy.  Each crime in the Christopher Steele dossier needs to be covered.  We still need to go over Trump's tax returns.  We need to know how he has been laundering money for the Russian sex trades.  We need to know how much have the Russians given him, particularly of the Rosneft Oil interests.

SB wrote:As for guilt?? If you're innocent why use an acid wash to make sure your emails are corrupted beyond salvation??

I don't know if anyone did that, but of what significance is that?  It's not illegal.

More importantly, did you see that 5-WH Trump goons have recently been caught using private email accounts to transmit highly classified materials?  Exact same as Hillary, and yet they don't even answer.

SB wrote:Hey Quill let's take a bet, I bet you that Hillary goes to the clink before trump does

Nobody is even looking into Hillary.  That was all politics, and the election is over.

If Trump is indicted, it will almost certainly be in the Southern District of New York, or in New York state court.  He's 71-years old today, and will likely die before he can be brought to trial.

The whole thing is to educate the American public as to how evil and un-American the Republicans and conservatives are.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:00 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Thought you already had the evidence??

Yes, they do.  Hell the firing of Jim Comey would be a full case of obstruction, fully prepared to go to a jury.  The case of Flynn would go to a jury.  The Case of Donald Trump, Jr., would go to a jury.  

But they are building a massive, overwhelming case, because the American public is entitled to know the full extent of the criminal conspiracy.  Each crime in the Christopher Steele dossier needs to be covered.  We still need to go over Trump's tax returns.  We need to know how he has been laundering money for the Russian sex trades.  We need to know how much have the Russians given him, particularly of the Rosneft Oil interests.

SB wrote:As for guilt?? If you're innocent why use an acid wash to make sure your emails are corrupted beyond salvation??

I don't know if anyone did that, but of what significance is that?  It's not illegal.

More importantly, did you see that 5-WH Trump goons have recently been caught using private email accounts to transmit highly classified materials?  Exact same as Hillary, and yet they don't even answer.

SB wrote:Hey Quill let's take a bet, I bet you that Hillary goes to the clink before trump does

Nobody is even looking into Hillary.  That was all politics, and the election is over.

If Trump is indicted, it will almost certainly be in the Southern District of New York, or in New York state court.  He's 71-years old today, and will likely die before he can be brought to trial.

The whole thing is to educate the American public as to how evil and un-American the Republicans and conservatives are.

So any day now...............

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 pm

SB wrote:So any day now...............

You need patience in this game, smelly.  Law is the one endeavor where meticulousness outweighs haste.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by nicko on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 pm

He will die of old age first Laughing
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9905
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:35 pm

nicko wrote:He will die of old age first Laughing

I know that.  But his besmirched reputation will go down as his legacy.  At his age, death is inevitable.  The only thing one can hope for is a good retrospect.  That, he will be denied.

Whereas most people wish to see rockets and shooting stars when they die...he will only hear flatulence.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:He will die of old age first Laughing

I know that.  But his besmirched reputation will go down as his legacy.  At his age, death is inevitable.  The only thing one can hope for is a good retrospect.  That, he will be denied.

Whereas most people wish to see rockets and shooting stars when they die...he will only hear flatulence.

wishing death on someone is low .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 979
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SB wrote:So any day now...............

You need patience in this game, smelly.  Law is the one endeavor where meticulousness outweighs haste.

so not anytime soon then

ok

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know that.  But his besmirched reputation will go down as his legacy.  At his age, death is inevitable.  The only thing one can hope for is a good retrospect.  That, he will be denied.

Whereas most people wish to see rockets and shooting stars when they die...he will only hear flatulence.

wishing death on someone is low .

I agree.  But I don't think nicko was wishing death, as much as noting that death is inevitable.  

The issue is, will he live long enough to meet his jury?  Nicko says no, and I'm inclined to agree. Yet, his epitaph won't be nice. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by nicko on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:15 pm

I wasn't wishing death on any one I was just stating a fact !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9905
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal Rant

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum