Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A surgeon was stabbed on his way to a mosque in an apparent hate crime by attackers who shouted "abusive" comments, according to a Muslim community leader. The victim, a 58-year-old man named locally as surgeon Dr Nasser Kurdy, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his neck following the assault outside the Altrincham Islamic Centre, in Grove Lane, in the Greater Manchester market town on Sunday evening.

He has been discharged from hospital, according to his colleague Dr Khalid Anis, a spokesman for the Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association, who said he was "very lucky". Greater Manchester Police said two man, aged 32 and 54, were arrested within an hour of the attack, which the force is treating as a hate crime but not terrorism related.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/Muslim-surgeon-stabbed-outside-mosque-hate-crime/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm not really sure what you're suggesting here didge, you seem to be saying that the shirt is covered in blood but for some reason it's not visible.



Did i claim that smelly or did I claim whether you could see all his shirt or not?

Did I also  ask you on what he had been stabbed with and whether it was deep or just nicked him?

That would also be important to the level of blood loss

So after asking repeatedly, you avoided again, knowing full well it sinks your poor claim here.

I'm. Just trying to figure out why I can't see any blood on the clothes of a man who has just been stabbed.

It just strikes me as rather odd. I've seen people stabbed shot, battered and beaten and every single time they bleed all over their clothes.

After all the violence I've seen in my life, this is the first time I've ever seen a man who claims to have been stabbed but hasn't lost any blood from the wound.

Can you explain where all the blood is??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Did i claim that smelly or did I claim whether you could see all his shirt or not?

Did I also  ask you on what he had been stabbed with and whether it was deep or just nicked him?

That would also be important to the level of blood loss

So after asking repeatedly, you avoided again, knowing full well it sinks your poor claim here.

I'm. Just trying to figure out why I can't see any blood on the clothes of a man who has just been stabbed.

It just strikes me as rather odd. I've seen people stabbed shot, battered and beaten and every single time they bleed all over their clothes.

After all the violence I've seen in my life, this is the first time I've ever seen a man who claims to have been stabbed but hasn't lost any blood from the wound.

Can you explain where all the blood is??


So its odd to you not knowing what the person was stabbed with and how badly that person was stabbed.
After not being able to see the back of the person and then make your claims. Even though its clear he has had medical attention. I mean why has the wound be dressed and by a hospital?

So I do not need to see any blood, to easily deduce from a number of factors he has a wound. I know not how bad or even how badly it bled. 

Can you also explain why someone has been charged and remanded in custody?

Can you also explain based off what you find weird, his own lawyer has not gone off this?

So then why is it important for you to be able to see blood here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Well didge I just find it weird

A man stabbed in the neck and doesn't get a single drop of blood on his shirt??

That just make me doubt it happend at all, sounds like false flag to me.

Wouldn't be the first time Muslims have lied

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Well didge I just find it weird

A man stabbed in the neck and doesn't get a single drop of blood on his shirt??

That just make me doubt it happend at all, sounds like false flag to me.

Wouldn't be the first time Muslims have lied


So do you not think the case would have fallen apart already, if your claim is true?

Again you assume there is no blood from the injury, simple as you have not be able to see it.

Now again the Police will have taken photo's of the wound.

So don't you think that will matter in a court of law, if there is no wound as you claim?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Well didge I just find it weird

A man stabbed in the neck and doesn't get a single drop of blood on his shirt??

That just make me doubt it happend at all, sounds like false flag to me.

Wouldn't be the first time Muslims have lied


So do you not think the case would have fallen apart already, if your claim is true?

Again you assume there is no blood from the injury, simple as you have not be able to see it.

Now again the Police will have taken photo's of the wound.

So don't you think that will matter in a court of law, if there is no wound as you claim?

From what we can see, is there any blood on his shirt??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So do you not think the case would have fallen apart already, if your claim is true?

Again you assume there is no blood from the injury, simple as you have not be able to see it.

Now again the Police will have taken photo's of the wound.

So don't you think that will matter in a court of law, if there is no wound as you claim?

From what we can see, is there any blood on his shirt??


I cannot see any myself, but does that mean there is not any blood present you cannot see?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:57 pm

I rest my case


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote: I rest my case



Do you?

By me continually answering your questions and you avoiding mine.??

Can you rule out there was no bleeding smelly or any blood?

Take your time.

Also you do know this doctor treated victims of the Manchester Bombing?

So why would he lie?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:14 pm

You've admitted there is no blood from a stab wound which is impossible.

So either this man has achieved the impossible or he is lying

Your choice

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You've admitted there is no blood from a stab wound which is impossible.

So either this man has achieved the impossible or he is lying

Your choice


I admitted from what i could see, not that there was no possibility of blood.

Talk about lying again to what I was asked and answered

Try again

Can you rule out there was no bleeding smelly or any blood?

Take your time.

Also you do know this doctor treated victims of the Manchester Bombing?

So why would he lie?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Yes didge I can rule out that there was any blood on his shirt because I'm looking at a picture of him and, well I don't know quite how to put this but........... There isn't any blood on his shirt

Even you admitted there isn't any blood.

Not sure what's left to say.

Must be the first time in human history a man has been stabbed in the neck without bleeding

lol!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Why is Kurdy seen holding the side of his head/neck, and way above the line of his shirt collar... but then there is a picture of his 'patched up wound' after 'hospital treatment' for this alleged '3 inch stab wound' that shows a small thin patch on the back of his neck low down beneath the shirt collar line... and completely clean and free from any of the residual weeping blood/fluid that would be soaking through from such a '3 inch stab wound' from an attack that has been said as being a 'section 18 GBH' attack...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19086
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Yes didge I can rule out that there was any blood on his shirt because I'm looking at a picture of him and, well I don't know quite how to put this but........... There isn't any blood on his shirt

Even you admitted there isn't any blood.

Not sure what's left to say.

Must be the first time in human history a man has been stabbed in the neck without bleeding

 lol!


So you are saying you could rule out any blood, with never being able to see the actual wound or all of his shirt and collar and back?



Please go with that as your defense, for the one charged with this crime.

I am sure the judge will have a field day with you on that.

I rest my case

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Why is Kurdy seen holding the side of his head/neck, and way above the line of his shirt collar... but then there is a picture of his 'patched up wound' after 'hospital treatment' for this alleged '3 inch stab wound' that shows a small thin patch on the back of his neck low down beneath the shirt collar line... and completely clean and free from any of the residual weeping blood/fluid that would be soaking through from such a '3 inch stab wound' from an attack that has been said as being a 'section 18 GBH' attack...!?



False flag.

He might have been attacked, but he sure as shit wasn't stabbed.

How many of the London bridge stab victims where spotlessly clean??

None of them, all of them were covered in blood


Last edited by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Why is Kurdy seen holding the side of his head/neck, and way above the line of his shirt collar... but then there is a picture of his 'patched up wound' after 'hospital treatment' for this alleged '3 inch stab wound' that shows a small thin patch on the back of his neck low down beneath the shirt collar line... and completely clean and free from any of the residual weeping blood/fluid that would be soaking through from such a '3 inch stab wound' from an attack that has been said as being a 'section 18 GBH' attack...!?



False flag.

He might have been attacked, but he sure as shit wasn't stabbed


lol, please go with that as your opening line to the judge in the defense of the suspect charged.

After viewing the prosecutions photo's of the 3cm stab wound to the victim.

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

False flag.

He might have been attacked, but he sure as shit wasn't stabbed


lol, please go with that as your opening line to the judge in the defense of the suspect charged.

After viewing the prosecutions photo's of the 3cm stab wound to the victim.

lol!


It's a 3cm stab wound because it's a STAB wound.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


lol, please go with that as your opening line to the judge in the defense of the suspect charged.

After viewing the prosecutions photo's of the 3cm stab wound to the victim.

lol!


It's a 3cm stab wound because it's a STAB wound.


Yes its a stab wound which can come in varying degrees based on what was used and how it was used.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


It's a 3cm stab wound because it's a STAB wound.


Yes its a stab wound which can come in varying degrees based on what was used and how it was used.

Yes and on the surface it will leave a wound which is the width of the blade which is probably the 3cm you're waffling on about whilst the true damage will be internal to the depth of the blade.

So unless the blade was 3cm wide and 1mm long, there is going to be blood on the outside and on the inside, in this case the "wound" is in the side of the neck which means he should also be choking and coughing on blood which would be running down the inside of his windpipe.

He doesn't have any blood on his shirt and isn't choking on his own blood.

Very weird that's there is no blood after being stabbed

Definite lying

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Yes its a stab wound which can come in varying degrees based on what was used and how it was used.

Yes and on the surface it will leave a wound which is the width of the blade which is probably the 3cm you're waffling on about whilst the true damage will be internal to the depth of the blade.

So unless the blade was 3cm wide and 1mm long, there is going to be blood on the outside and on the inside, in this case the "wound" is in the side of the neck which means he should also be choking and coughing on blood which would be running down the inside of his windpipe.

He doesn't have any blood on his shirt and isn't choking on his own blood.

Very weird that's there is no blood after being stabbed

Definite lying


Utter gibberish and shows you know little about biology.

Let me post some expert views on wounds for you smelly and off your view then there is no bleeding.


Not only being in police work I am also a paramedic which is required for my position, although I do not practice as a paramedic.

There are many open wounds which don't bleed for various reasons. Cuts/wounds may not bleed because they were caused by a very sharp instrument and this causes the small vessels to clamp shut on their own which stops bleeding.

There are many types of open wounds including gunshots where you can see an open wound where the projectile goes in and because of the force and heat it instantly closes off the blood vessels. However, an open wound under these circumstances are most likely bleeding on the inside of the body into the abdominal or chest cavity and is a very serious wound and is life threatening.  You can "bleed out" internally with no or very little blood oozing from the entry point.

A lot of amputations such as having a leg or arm severed do not bleed on the outside and are bleeding substantially on the inside and are life threatening. Just because you don't see blood oozing from a cut or wound does not mean it is not life threatening.

So hence, like I say, until we know what weapon was used, how it was used and how well or badly he hit the doctor, you are simple talking quite literally out of your arse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:34 pm

Fucking hellfire, so you've just become a copper AND a paramedic in between this post and the last one??

You're a joke didge lol!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:34 pm


Is it 3cm wound now... thought it was reported as a 3inch stab wound before... which is about 7.5cm...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19086
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Fucking hellfire, so you've just become a copper AND a paramedic in between this post and the last one??

You're a joke didge lol!


I think the joke is on you mate, when clearly your limited knowledge of wounds has just been exposed.

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Yes didge you just posted up some shit claiming to be in police work and a paramedic.

Anyway it doesn't matter because as everyone including you can see, there isn't a single drop of blood on him

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Yes didge you just posted up some shit claiming to be in police work and a paramedic.

Anyway it doesn't matter because as everyone including you can see, there isn't a single drop of blood on him


Ah bless the poor jester is all upset

What matters actually, is that there is evidence that he was at hospital, that his wound was attended to. The Police have gathered evidence and arrested a suspect, who has been charged.

So it really does not matter what you think.

Go to the court case in Oct, I think the 23rd, you can always make a tit of yourself there during the case.


Let me know how you get on

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:42 pm

And when it goes to court the attacker will no doubt go to jail, but not for stabbing him.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:And when it goes to court the attacker will no doubt go to jail, but not for stabbing him.

Ah, the paranoia continues.

Stay tuned for smellys next loony Tunes.

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:And when it goes to court the attacker will no doubt go to jail, but not for stabbing him.

Ah, the paranoia continues.

Stay tuned for smellys next loony Tunes.

lol!

Can't go to jail for stabbing a person if you haven't stabbed them.

Its the basic principle of law

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Ah, the paranoia continues.

Stay tuned for smellys next loony Tunes.

lol!

Can't go to jail for stabbing a person if you haven't stabbed them.

Its the basic principle of law


Shall we refer back to this thread, when the trial has started?

23rd October?

See who is right?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Can't go to jail for stabbing a person if you haven't stabbed them.

Its the basic principle of law


Shall we refer back to this thread, when the trial has started?

23rd October?

See who is right?


Suddenly you want to wait to See who is right??

You've been ranting on from the start about how wrong I am

Someone's not so sure of himself anymore, what did you just read didge??

Did you perhaps take a look at the footage and think "oh shit"

Whatever

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Oh dear, someone is tired again.

So clearly smelly does not want to take me up on my challenge.

No surprise there then, that he would chicken out, is there.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Thorin wrote:Oh dear, someone is tired again.

So clearly smelly does not want to take me up on my challenge.

No surprise there then is there.

Laughing

As if you're going to let the opportunity to prove me wrong pass you by.

You don't need me to accept your" challenge", it's hardly a challenge is it.

Come the 23rd you will either be rubbing my nose in it or hiding under your rock.

Won't you??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:Oh dear, someone is tired again.

So clearly smelly does not want to take me up on my challenge.

No surprise there then is there.

Laughing

As if you're going to let the opportunity to prove me wrong pass you by.

You don't need me to accept your" challenge", it's hardly a challenge is it.

Come the 23rd you will either be rubbing  my nose in it or hiding under your rock.

Won't you??


I will be here smelly.

Now best you get some rest, you clearly are a tad tired mate.

Night.

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

As if you're going to let the opportunity to prove me wrong pass you by.

You don't need me to accept your" challenge", it's hardly a challenge is it.

Come the 23rd you will either be rubbing  my nose in it or hiding under your rock.

Won't you??


I will be here smelly.

Now best you get some rest, you clearly are a tad tired mate.

Night.

Cool

Run along didge

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Would you say the same if a white supremacist had been stabbed by a Muslim?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?
VD. Fake Christian.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?
VD. Fake Christian.

i don't think he is a christian fake or otherwise, im sure he is very clearly a Muslim

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?
VD. Fake Christian.

If a white Christian surgeon got stabbed it wouldn't make the news .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Eilzel on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:27 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?

What on earth is wrong with you to say such a thing?

He isn't special (well, he was to his family and those he helped I'm sure). But as far as I know most if not all stabbings are reported somewhere. This one was linked to here by a poster.

Seriously though, that's you reaction to someone being stabbed? To ask why they are so special?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:12 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?

What on earth is wrong with you to say such a thing?

He isn't special (well, he was to his family and those he helped I'm sure). But as far as I know most if not all stabbings are reported somewhere. This one was linked to here by a poster.

Seriously though, that's you reaction to someone being stabbed? To ask why they are so special?

VOD expresses some of the most fucked up morality I have ever read.

complete and utter disgrace that she calls herself a Christian
I don't even like Christians yet I am offended for them, since read any of Christ's words and they are the complete opposite of what she expresses.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16406
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:56 am

Basketball

VoD is neither a 'moral' person, nor a genuine 'Christian'...

Her regular cruelty, cold-hearted attitudes, inborn stupidty, lack of education, and the way that she champions quackery, bad business, and crooked politicians and police --  'says it all', really..

Just seeing the way that she cheers on Smelly's craziness and Prez Trump's idiocy should be more than enough to neutralise/counter her claims to be so much holier and better than all of us satan-worshipping blasphemers on here !         grin angel

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:25 am

"I don't really like Christians" Why, are you a Muslim?
That remark shows us just what you are.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:05 am

smelly-bandit wrote:You've admitted there is no blood from a stab wound which is impossible.

So either this man has achieved the impossible or he is lying

Your choice



You're obviously the one lying here, SmellyBum'...

Drunk again, are you ???

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:10 am

nicko wrote:"I don't really like Christians" Why,   are you a Muslim?
That remark shows us just what you are.  

Did you bother reading his full post Nicko?


Tut tut you seem to think because he defends Muslim he must be one!

Wow! I'd defend gays being oppressed by anyone doesn't make me one though!

What' wrong with you?

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:11 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Lots of people get stabbed why is this man so special ?

What on earth is wrong with you to say such a thing?

He isn't special (well, he was to his family and those he helped I'm sure). But as far as I know most if not all stabbings are reported somewhere. This one was linked to here by a poster.

Seriously though, that's you reaction to someone being stabbed? To ask why they are so special?

alien

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

What on earth is wrong with you to say such a thing?

He isn't special (well, he was to his family and those he helped I'm sure). But as far as I know most if not all stabbings are reported somewhere. This one was linked to here by a poster.

Seriously though, that's you reaction to someone being stabbed? To ask why they are so special?

VOD expresses some of the most fucked up morality I have ever read.

complete and utter disgrace that she calls herself a Christian
I don't even like Christians yet I am offended for them, since read any of Christ's words and they are the complete opposite of what she expresses.

Indeed.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
nicko wrote:"I don't really like Christians" Why,   are you a Muslim?
That remark shows us just what you are.  

Did you bother reading his full post Nicko?


Tut tut you seem to think because he defends Muslim he must be one!

Wow! I'd defend gays being oppressed by anyone doesn't make me one though!

What' wrong with you?


Hang on a minute sexy.

Lets be honest here. The attack on the surgeon who helped many of the victims of the manchester bombing was appalling and I hope his attacker faces the full force of the law.

But, would you have been okay with a poster saying he does not really like Muslims?

Seriously?

I am critical of all religions, as they are a belief like anything and open to ridicule and criticism, but he is crossing over into dislike of people as a group themselves for their beliefs. Not extremist Christians, all Christians.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:30 am

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Did you bother reading his full post Nicko?


Tut tut you seem to think because he defends Muslim he must be one!

Wow! I'd defend gays being oppressed by anyone doesn't make me one though!

What' wrong with you?


Hang on a minute sexy.

Lets be honest here. The attack on the surgeon who helped many of the victims of the manchester bombing was appalling and I hope his attacker faces the full force of the law.

But, would you have been okay with a poster saying he does not really like Muslims?

Seriously?

I am critical of all religions, as they are a belief like anything and open to ridicule and criticism, but he is crossing over into dislike of people as a group themselves for their beliefs. Not extremist Christians, all Christians.

Seriously?

We are talking about Veys post yes?

He doesn't like any religious person per say though does he?

What he implied in his post was the posters remark and her attitude.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:35 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Hang on a minute sexy.

Lets be honest here. The attack on the surgeon who helped many of the victims of the manchester bombing was appalling and I hope his attacker faces the full force of the law.

But, would you have been okay with a poster saying he does not really like Muslims?

Seriously?

I am critical of all religions, as they are a belief like anything and open to ridicule and criticism, but he is crossing over into dislike of people as a group themselves for their beliefs. Not extremist Christians, all Christians.

Seriously?

We are talking about Veys post yes?

He doesn't like any religious person per say though does he?

What he implied in his post was the posters remark and her attitude.


That is not what he said though is it on any religious person?

He was specific on one religious group of people.

Now I am asking you again, what would your view be to a poster saying he does not really like Muslims?

So Veya went wrong, is going off Dibs religion and not her poor view itself.

Its a strawman argument.

He should have been critical on the fact her view was poor itself and yet he went off because she was a Christian. Which he then is setting the standard of how a Christian should be. Which is really absurd, considering there is 42,000 Christian denominations. So in general a Christian, no matter their denomination, will see themselves as Christian.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:38 am

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Seriously?

We are talking about Veys post yes?

He doesn't like any religious person per say though does he?

What he implied in his post was the posters remark and her attitude.


That is not what he said though is it on any religious person?

He was specific on one religion.

Now I am asking you again, what would your view be to a poster saying he does not really like Muslims?

So Veya went wrong is going off Dibs religion and not her poor view itself.

Its a strawman argument.

he should have been critical on the fact her view was poor itself and yet he went off because she was a Christian. Which he then is setting the standard of how a Christian should be. Which is really absurd, considering there is 42,000 Christian denominations. So in general a Christian, no matter their denomination, will see themselves as Christian.

I think you are looking for an argument when there clearly isn't any need at all.

He said she goes against Christ's teachings

Is that saying Christians arent good people?

Think about this and wait until it sinks in

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum