"Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Go down

"Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:06 am

AMERICA FIRST: NASCAR Owners Threaten To Fire Drivers And Crew If They Kneel During National Anthem


AMERICA FIRST: NASCAR Owners Threaten To Fire Drivers And Crew If They Kneel During National Anthem

Kurt Busch, driver of the #41 Haas Automation Chevrolet, and Kevin Harvick, driver of the #4 Budweiser/Jimmy John's Chevrolet, pace the field behind the pacecar prior to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway in 2015. Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images for Texas Motor Speedway
ByRYAN SAAVEDRA September 24, 2017 views
Multiple NASCAR team owners indicated Sunday they will not tolerate drivers or crew members who kneel during the national anthem as unpatriotic protests plague the beleaguered National Football League.

Former NASCAR champion and legend Richard Petty, who owns Richard Petty Motorsports, told the Associated Press that he would fire any member of his team that chooses to kneel during the national anthem.

“Anybody that don’t stand up for the anthem oughta be out of the country. Period. What got ’em where they’re at? The United States,” Petty said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21461/america-first-nascar-owners-threaten-fire-drivers-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Come on Quill, let's hear how this is going to be illegal

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:33 am

smelly-bandit wrote:AMERICA FIRST: NASCAR Owners Threaten To Fire Drivers And Crew If They Kneel During National Anthem


AMERICA FIRST: NASCAR Owners Threaten To Fire Drivers And Crew If They Kneel During National Anthem

Kurt Busch, driver of the #41 Haas Automation Chevrolet, and Kevin Harvick, driver of the #4 Budweiser/Jimmy John's Chevrolet, pace the field behind the pacecar prior to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway in 2015. Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images for Texas Motor Speedway
ByRYAN SAAVEDRA September 24, 2017     views
Multiple NASCAR team owners indicated Sunday they will not tolerate drivers or crew members who kneel during the national anthem as unpatriotic protests plague the beleaguered National Football League.

Former NASCAR champion and legend Richard Petty, who owns Richard Petty Motorsports, told the Associated Press that he would fire any member of his team that chooses to kneel during the national anthem.

“Anybody that don’t stand up for the anthem oughta be out of the country. Period. What got ’em where they’re at? The United States,” Petty said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21461/america-first-nascar-owners-threaten-fire-drivers-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Come on Quill, let's hear how this is going to be illegal

I don't know what's in the NASCAR drivers' contract.  Here, basketball (NBA) has a provision in their contracts that says the players must stand.  So, they stand.  Football (NFL) does not have a provision in their contracts that says the players must stand.  So, they sit or kneel...or do whatever they want.

I don't know about NASCAR drivers' contracts.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23031
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:AMERICA FIRST: NASCAR Owners Threaten To Fire Drivers And Crew If They Kneel During National Anthem


AMERICA FIRST: NASCAR Owners Threaten To Fire Drivers And Crew If They Kneel During National Anthem

Kurt Busch, driver of the #41 Haas Automation Chevrolet, and Kevin Harvick, driver of the #4 Budweiser/Jimmy John's Chevrolet, pace the field behind the pacecar prior to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway in 2015. Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images for Texas Motor Speedway
ByRYAN SAAVEDRA September 24, 2017     views
Multiple NASCAR team owners indicated Sunday they will not tolerate drivers or crew members who kneel during the national anthem as unpatriotic protests plague the beleaguered National Football League.

Former NASCAR champion and legend Richard Petty, who owns Richard Petty Motorsports, told the Associated Press that he would fire any member of his team that chooses to kneel during the national anthem.

“Anybody that don’t stand up for the anthem oughta be out of the country. Period. What got ’em where they’re at? The United States,” Petty said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21461/america-first-nascar-owners-threaten-fire-drivers-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Come on Quill, let's hear how this is going to be illegal

I don't know what's in the NASCAR drivers' contract.  Here, basketball (NBA) has a provision in their contracts that says the players must stand.  So, they stand.  Football (NFL) does not have a provision in their contracts that says the players must stand.  So, they sit or kneel...or do whatever they want.

I don't know about NASCAR drivers' contracts.

Whoa Whoa fucking Whoa hold up now.

You said that unless there is a specific law prohibiting such action it's legal, remember??

You said that any employer can for any reason at any time for whatever whim takes his fancy dismiss an employee and its legal up to and including the colour of one's eyes





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 am

here the Owners point is laughable
but here the main ones that would do it would be aboriginals
Only one has that i know of boxer anthony mundine and he is one of those that always seeking controversy, it's what keeps him famous since he should have retired years ago.


What are they kneeling for? as in what are the protesting for? change of anthem? is there specific lines they are against?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:here the Owners point is laughable
but here the main ones that would do it would be aboriginals
Only one has that i know of boxer anthony mundine and he is one of those that always seeking controversy, it's what keeps him famous since he should have retired years ago.


What are they kneeling for? as in what are the protesting for? change of anthem? is there specific lines they are against?

America bad

Anti America Good

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't know what's in the NASCAR drivers' contract.  Here, basketball (NBA) has a provision in their contracts that says the players must stand.  So, they stand.  Football (NFL) does not have a provision in their contracts that says the players must stand.  So, they sit or kneel...or do whatever they want.

I don't know about NASCAR drivers' contracts.

Whoa Whoa fucking Whoa hold up now.

You said that unless there is a specific law prohibiting such action it's legal, remember??

You said that any employer can for any reason at any time for whatever whim takes his fancy dismiss an employee and its legal up to and including the colour of one's eyes

Unless limited by contract, agreed to by two (or more) consenting participants.  That's what a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) is: two consenting participants agreeing to be bound by a set of rules, or as they are commonly called: terms of the agreement.

A law is from the State, imposing rules upon participants.  A contact is from the two (or more) participants, effectively doing the same thing: ie, imposing rules, or as they are commonly called, contract terms, upon themselves.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23031
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 pm

And you know as well as I do that any terms not specifically included in a contract ...aint in it.

so unless there is a teram demanding "x" then "x " cannot be called upon by either side.

NOR as I understand it can a vague term be used as an excuse to introduce what in any other situation would indeed be a seperate term.

as in "not acting to bring the firm into disrepute" can in reality ONLY be applied to things whereby the action can be shown to directly involve the company.

if in this case not standing has not been included then it cant be directly or indirectly invoked
and in the case of that aussie woman the connection is even more tennuous.

and company and individuals are NOT seen as equal partners in law....the parts of contract law dealing with "unfair contract" would likely have something to say since the company is at a distinct advantage ...and it is unlawful to create a contract that can (as shown by its subsequent use) be considered to have been drawn up with that advantage in mind...

that is to say for instance, all "behaviour prejudicial to the company" is described and accounted for and moreover how these conditions apply noted.

one simply cannot have a contract that is "open ended and insufficiently described"

at least not in the UK

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9306
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:And you know as well as I do that any terms not specifically included in a contract ...aint in it.

so unless there is a teram demanding "x" then "x " cannot be called upon by either side.

NOR as I understand it can a vague term be used as an excuse to introduce what in any other situation would indeed be a seperate term.

as in "not acting to bring the firm into disrepute" can in reality ONLY be applied to things whereby the action can be shown to directly involve the company.

if in this case not standing  has not been included then it cant be directly or indirectly invoked
and in the case of that aussie woman the connection is even more tennuous.

and company and individuals are NOT seen as equal partners in law....the parts of contract law dealing with "unfair contract" would likely have something to say since the company is at a distinct advantage ...and it is unlawful to create a contract that can (as shown by its subsequent use) be considered to have been drawn up with that advantage in mind...

that is to say for instance, all "behaviour prejudicial to the company" is described and accounted for and moreover how these conditions apply noted.

one simply cannot have a contract that is "open ended and insufficiently described"

at least not in the UK

I don't know what the NASCAR says about standing for the national anthem.  It's an easy matter to make it explicit--ie, not vague: Thou shalt stand during the playing of the music modulating the notes of the national anthem of the US (or UK, whatever).

'Unfair contracts' are a sub-issue of Contract Law.  It's called a 'Contract of Adhesion', and it should be raised far more often, as it is certainly the case that rarely are the contracting parties of co-equal strength.  I have a feeling that Contract Law is so fundamental, that Courts are loath to weaken the concept by sizing up the participants (just my theory).

Contract Law is so pervasive that it even goes to other parts of law.  After all, what is a plea bargain in Criminal Law, but a contract entered into in order to settle a criminal accusation?  Is it a contract of adhesion?  Here we have the big, wealthy State, on the one side, against a lone, probably poor, uneducated and easily duped, accused?  You could make a damned good case that all plea bargains are contracts of adhesion.  There are tons of other examples where Contract Law is utilized in other areas of law generally. Take a look at all transactions where the Elderly are participants, for example.

So Courts are probably loath to go too far down that road.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23031
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Maybe Jeremy Corbyn can get the sack he never stands for the national anthem nor does he honour our Queen.


_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 973
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm sure this move will do really well in NASCAR country, where the preferred method of circumcising a man is to punch his sister's jaw ...

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23824
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:19 pm


_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34368
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:here the Owners point is laughable
but here the main ones that would do it would be aboriginals
Only one has that i know of boxer anthony mundine and he is one of those that always seeking controversy, it's what keeps him famous since he should have retired years ago.


What are they kneeling for? as in what are the protesting for? change of anthem? is there specific lines they are against?

America bad

Anti America Good

Actually I saw more on this on the news

it is in relation to police shootings of black peoples

it seems an odd protest to me since it is not related to the anthem, they should protest police, sure all police aren't to blame but enough are complicit and they are shooting innocent blacks because of stereotypes so 'turn around is fair play'

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:23 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

America bad

Anti America Good

Actually I saw more on this on the news

it is in relation to police shootings of black peoples

it seems an odd protest to me since it is not related to the anthem, they should protest police, sure all police aren't to blame but enough are complicit and they are shooting innocent blacks because of stereotypes so 'turn around is fair play'


And that is even more a poor understanding of what happens within a gun culture.
Both whites and African Americans are shot by the Police and hardly ever Asians.
So if race was a factor you would see more Asians shot by the Police, but there is a big reason as to why they are not. Not many are involved in crimes, where whites and African Americans are.
Now there is no doubt some shootings are racially motivated, but they will be rare.
Most shootings happen due to the gun culture, which makes cops trigger happy.
As the gun culture and high levels of gun crime create a culture of fear.
Where many Police attending an innocent are already in a high state of fear of what they maybe facing.
This leads to mistakes and the fact some cops should not be cops also.
So its due to two factors and has nothing to do with race per say. As more whites are shot by the Police.
Most people shot by the Police are armed also.
If you want to solve this problem, then the first problem is tackling the gun culture and high levels of crime in the US.

What wrongly happens, is that any time an African American is shot by the Police an automatic assumptions is made that it has been because of racism. The media are also to blame on this also for hyping things up.
Countless millions are stopped and searched, arrested each year with out a shot being fired in anger by the Police in the US.

The biggest thing the US could do, to solve much of the high levels of crime, is to decriminlaize drugs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 am

there are more then enough cases of police shooting unarmed non-confrontational black men to  warrant protest
there is also  plenty of examples of police NOT shooting clearly violent white gunmen.
and statically blacks are shoot far more often than whites by the time population and demographics are taken into account.

agree about the decriminalizing of drugs and there being broader issues with gun culture  

BUT disagree with justifying police shooting on fear and mistakes 
IF you can't do the job DON'T do it.
you wouldn't open up a skull for brain surgery if you didn't think you could handle it, so why put on a badge?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:there are more then enough cases of police shooting unarmed confrontational black men to  warrant protest
there is also  plenty of examples of police NOT shooting clearly violent white gunmen.
and statically blacks are shoot far more often than whites by the time population and demographics are taken into account.

agree about the decriminalizing of drugs and there being broader issues with gun culture  

BUT disagree with justifying police shooting on fear and mistakes 
IF you can't do the job DON'T do it.
you wouldn't open up a skull for brain surgery if you didn't think you could handle it, so why put on a badge?

1) Really, based on how again people wrongly assume how someone was shot? So where is all the people protesting any white people shot by the Police. Hence the whole thing becomes racialized. If people being shot by Police is wrong, then every shooting should incur people protesting. It does not because as seen people wrongly assume every African American shot is down to racism.

2) That is a false equiviency, when statistically off the population far more Africans are involved in crime. Like I said, where is all the high numbers of asians shot by the Police? There is hardly any, as less Asians are involved in crime. Hence my point you tackle the problem of crime at its core. Decriminalizing drugs and tackling relative poverty.

3) I never justified anything. I have stated how such shootings happen. As at no point have I stated it is right. What I have pointed out is that its this climate of crime, a gun culture that leads to fear tackling incidents.

Now as stated, I have said some cops should not be cops. I also think during training they place a hightened sense of ffear within cops, when they have training videos that show cops being shot and killed to them.

Laters, I have to go to work.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:39 am

1
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/police-union-boss-defends-killer-cop/news-story/3d63d6ac7ba4995f507517a005cf3e4b

2. nope you're wrong on the stats referring to ones that used faulty methods of generating the numbers, and it is about INNOCENT people shot by police thus removing the criminals from the stats.

3. Your justifying it as always, when you go but bah blah unrelated perspective, trying to murky  the waters, that is adding validation and thus Justification to the position (don't worry you didn't understand the point with neo Nazis either   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:1
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/police-union-boss-defends-killer-cop/news-story/3d63d6ac7ba4995f507517a005cf3e4b

2. nope you're wrong on the stats referring to ones that used faulty methods of generating the numbers, and it is about INNOCENT people shot by police thus removing the criminals from the stats.

3. Your justifying it as always, when you go but bah blah unrelated perspective, trying to murky  the waters, that is adding validation and thus Justification to the position (don't worry you didn't understand the point with neo Nazis either   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )


1) Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Do you suggest otherwise?

2) Not wrong on stats at all and this is where the problem lies within. The fact people ignore percentage wise African Americans involved in crime. And many more times likely to commit a murder than whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Don;t you think, this could lead to possible apprehension in being called to a crime being inacted? Added to the gun culture in the US?

Most shottings involved people armed and also have fired on the Police or threatened them. You do realse in around 2 thirds of shootings people are armed andthe Police have been called to attend an incident, normally a crime? Thus where both whites and African Americans commit more crimes, they are that much more likely to be in a possible shooting more than Asians. As Asians are less involved in crime. That is very simple to assertain. Again I do not see people protesting when white people are shot by the Police. Its very rare that it happens.

3) Again at no point have I justified whether a shooting is lawful or not. What I have said is that its rarely going to be down to a deliberate racist homicide by the Police officer. You forget many Officers are also African American, as well as white.

You dont understand much full stop and as seen you argue emotively and not with reason.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:25 pm

veya_victaous wrote:there are more then enough cases of police shooting unarmed non-confrontational black men to  warrant protest
there is also  plenty of examples of police NOT shooting clearly violent white gunmen.
and statically blacks are shoot far more often than whites by the time population and demographics are taken into account.

agree about the decriminalizing of drugs and there being broader issues with gun culture  

BUT disagree with justifying police shooting on fear and mistakes 
IF you can't do the job DON'T do it.
you wouldn't open up a skull for brain surgery if you didn't think you could handle it, so why put on a badge?

It's because we whities are all wascist, the cops look out for their own.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:11 pm



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:06 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:1
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/police-union-boss-defends-killer-cop/news-story/3d63d6ac7ba4995f507517a005cf3e4b

2. nope you're wrong on the stats referring to ones that used faulty methods of generating the numbers, and it is about INNOCENT people shot by police thus removing the criminals from the stats.

3. Your justifying it as always, when you go but bah blah unrelated perspective, trying to murky  the waters, that is adding validation and thus Justification to the position (don't worry you didn't understand the point with neo Nazis either   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )


1) Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Do you suggest otherwise?

2) Not wrong on stats at all and this is where the problem lies within. The fact people ignore percentage wise African Americans involved in crime. And many more times likely to commit a murder than whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Don;t you think, this could lead to possible apprehension in being called to a crime being inacted? Added to the gun culture in the US?

Most shottings involved people armed and also have fired on the Police or threatened them. You do realse in around 2 thirds of shootings people are armed andthe Police have been called to attend an incident, normally a crime? Thus where both whites and African Americans commit more crimes, they are that much more likely to be in a possible shooting more than Asians. As Asians are less involved in crime. That is very simple to assertain. Again I do not see people protesting when white people are shot by the Police. Its very rare that it happens.

3) Again at no point have I justified whether a shooting is lawful or not. What I have said is that its rarely going to be down to a deliberate racist homicide by the Police officer. You forget many Officers are also African American, as well as white.

You dont understand much full stop and as seen you argue emotively and not with reason.


this is why you are dumb
NO ONE IS SAYING THAT
again you are mistaken and try and debate a point NO ONE MADE!!!!!

it is due to the stereotype(that blacks are criminals) and the shoot first attitude of police.


You really need to READ things properly and stop trying to debate every post made by everyone.




now

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:08 am



Trump gets owned, one of the best lines
"I served in the military during the Vietnam War. And my foot hurt too, but I served anyway."

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:


this is why you are dumb
NO ONE IS SAYING THAT
again you are mistaken and try and debate a point NO ONE MADE!!!!!

it is due to the stereotype(that blacks are criminals) and the shoot first attitude of police.


You really need to READ things properly and stop trying to debate every post made by everyone.

now

Black lives matter are claiming its down to racism al the time and hype up anger which causes riots.

Ah when all else fails you come out with more gibberish.

Its to do with crimes, guns, levels of murders ect as I have been saying

You really need to stop acting like a child.

Now either address my points or jog on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:36 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:


this is why you are dumb
NO ONE IS SAYING THAT
again you are mistaken and try and debate a point NO ONE MADE!!!!!

it is due to the stereotype(that blacks are criminals) and the shoot first attitude of police.


You really need to READ things properly and stop trying to debate every post made by everyone.

now

Black lives matter are claiming its down to racism al the time and hype up anger which causes riots.

Ah when all else fails you come out with more gibberish.

Its to do with crimes, guns, levels of murders ect as I have been saying

You really need to stop acting like a child.

Now either address my points or jog on

am I BLM?
no!
SO how abut YOU STFU and address the points ACTUALLY FUCKING POSTED!!!
not some copy and paste argument you picked up somewhere cause you are incapable of original thought Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You need to stop acting like a child and treating this Forum like it revolves around you, It doesn't and If I need to put you on the naughty corner again I will and I will keep doing it until you learn People are not posting for YOUR deluded opinions.
I have just read the other thread you ruined by being a geranium to HT and again 'debating' bullshit NO ONE POSTED.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:


this is why you are dumb
NO ONE IS SAYING THAT
again you are mistaken and try and debate a point NO ONE MADE!!!!!

it is due to the stereotype(that blacks are criminals) and the shoot first attitude of police.


You really need to READ things properly and stop trying to debate every post made by everyone.

now

Black lives matter are claiming its down to racism al the time and hype up anger which causes riots.

Ah when all else fails you come out with more gibberish.

Its to do with crimes, guns, levels of murders ect as I have been saying

You really need to stop acting like a child.

Now either address my points or jog on

Which reduces to racism.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23031
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:32 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Black lives matter are claiming its down to racism al the time and hype up anger which causes riots.

Ah when all else fails you come out with more gibberish.

Its to do with crimes, guns, levels of murders ect as I have been saying

You really need to stop acting like a child.

Now either address my points or jog on

am I BLM?
no!
SO how abut YOU STFU and address the points ACTUALLY FUCKING POSTED!!!
not some copy and paste argument you picked up somewhere cause you are incapable of original thought Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You need to stop acting like a child and treating this Forum like it revolves around you, It doesn't and If I need to put you on the naughty corner again I will and I will keep doing it until you learn People are not posting for YOUR deluded opinions.
I have just read the other thread you ruined by being a geranium to HT and again 'debating' bullshit NO ONE POSTED.

You claimed nobody was stating this, when as BLM matter do

You ask me to address your points when you have not mine


Now like I said, either addess then or jog on.

I could care less about your emotive rants

1) Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Do you suggest otherwise?

2) Not wrong on stats at all and this is where the problem lies within. The fact people ignore percentage wise African Americans involved in crime. And many more times likely to commit a murder than whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Don;t you think, this could lead to possible apprehension in being called to a crime being inacted? Added to the gun culture in the US?

Most shottings involved people armed and also have fired on the Police or threatened them. You do realse in around 2 thirds of shootings people are armed andthe Police have been called to attend an incident, normally a crime? Thus where both whites and African Americans commit more crimes, they are that much more likely to be in a possible shooting more than Asians. As Asians are less involved in crime. That is very simple to assertain. Again I do not see people protesting when white people are shot by the Police. Its very rare that it happens.

3) Again at no point have I justified whether a shooting is lawful or not. What I have said is that its rarely going to be down to a deliberate racist homicide by the Police officer. You forget many Officers are also African American, as well as white.

You dont understand much full stop and as seen you argue emotively and not with reason.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:16 pm



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:30 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Black lives matter are claiming its down to racism al the time and hype up anger which causes riots.

Ah when all else fails you come out with more gibberish.

Its to do with crimes, guns, levels of murders ect as I have been saying

You really need to stop acting like a child.

Now either address my points or jog on

am I BLM?
no!
SO how abut YOU STFU and address the points ACTUALLY FUCKING POSTED!!!
not some copy and paste argument you picked up somewhere cause you are incapable of original thought Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You need to stop acting like a child and treating this Forum like it revolves around you, It doesn't and If I need to put you on the naughty corner again I will and I will keep doing it until you learn People are not posting for YOUR deluded opinions.
I have just read the other thread you ruined by being a geranium to HT and again 'debating' bullshit NO ONE POSTED.

You claimed nobody was stating this, when as BLM matter do

You ask me to address your points when you have not mine


Now like I said, either addess then or jog on.

I could care less about your emotive rants

1) Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Do you suggest otherwise?

2) Not wrong on stats at all and this is where the problem lies within. The fact people ignore percentage wise African Americans involved in crime. And many more times likely to commit a murder than whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Don;t you think, this could lead to possible apprehension in being called to a crime being inacted? Added to the gun culture in the US?

Most shottings involved people armed and also have fired on the Police or threatened them. You do realse in around 2 thirds of shootings people are armed andthe Police have been called to attend an incident, normally a crime? Thus where both whites and African Americans commit more crimes, they are that much more likely to be in a possible shooting more than Asians. As Asians are less involved in crime. That is very simple to assertain. Again I do not see people protesting when white people are shot by the Police. Its very rare that it happens.

3) Again at no point have I justified whether a shooting is lawful or not. What I have said is that its rarely going to be down to a deliberate racist homicide by the Police officer. You forget many Officers are also African American, as well as white.

You dont understand much full stop and as seen you argue emotively and not with reason.

what  does 1 have to do with anything said in this thread NOTHTING 
you points are as always NOTHING

2 Wrong in relation to INNOCENTS shot by police it is point that Again HAS NOTHING  TO DO WITH THE DEBATE just more misdirection

3 you attempt to mislead and misdirect PROVE otherwise, you are trying to justify the action of police just like you tried to justify neo Nazis. If you play the advocate (even Devils advocate) that is attempts to justify

YOU ARE NOT MAKING any worth while points yet you continue to post and ruin threads as this is not even what this thread is about
You just come here to argue for the sake of it, PLEASE FUCK OFF
I don't want to HAVE ANY CONVERSATIONS with you understand dickhead, NONE of my post are for you to respond to. I only want intelligent or humorous conversation of which you produce Neither   why do you think so many people have you on ignore?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You claimed nobody was stating this, when as BLM matter do

You ask me to address your points when you have not mine


Now like I said, either addess then or jog on.

I could care less about your emotive rants

1) Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Do you suggest otherwise?

2) Not wrong on stats at all and this is where the problem lies within. The fact people ignore percentage wise African Americans involved in crime. And many more times likely to commit a murder than whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Don;t you think, this could lead to possible apprehension in being called to a crime being inacted? Added to the gun culture in the US?

Most shottings involved people armed and also have fired on the Police or threatened them. You do realse in around 2 thirds of shootings people are armed andthe Police have been called to attend an incident, normally a crime? Thus where both whites and African Americans commit more crimes, they are that much more likely to be in a possible shooting more than Asians. As Asians are less involved in crime. That is very simple to assertain. Again I do not see people protesting when white people are shot by the Police. Its very rare that it happens.

3) Again at no point have I justified whether a shooting is lawful or not. What I have said is that its rarely going to be down to a deliberate racist homicide by the Police officer. You forget many Officers are also African American, as well as white.

You dont understand much full stop and as seen you argue emotively and not with reason.

what  does 1 have to do with anything said in this thread NOTHTING 
you points are as always NOTHING

2 Wrong in relation to INNOCENTS shot by police it is point that Again HAS NOTHING  TO DO WITH THE DEBATE just more misdirection

3 you attempt to mislead and misdirect PROVE otherwise, you are trying to justify the action of police just like you tried to justify neo Nazis. If you play the advocate (even Devils advocate) that is attempts to justify

YOU ARE NOT MAKING any worth while points yet you continue to post and ruin threads as this is not even what this thread is about
You just come here to argue for the sake of it, PLEASE FUCK OFF
I don't want to HAVE ANY CONVERSATIONS with you understand dickhead, NONE of my post are for you to respond to. I only want intelligent or humorous conversation of which you produce Neither   why do you think so many people have you on ignore?


Then don't reply to my posts you big baby.

Only two people has me on ignore, because they are also a baby.

This is a forum for debate, which you continually want to stiffle, because you don;t like my views.

I come here to debate, which you have no comprehension what is.

I was reasonable in my views and once again you get all in a huff over nothing because you simple cannot counter what I have said.

Again I look rationally at why many people are shot in the US. Which again is born again from the high crime rate and the gun laws. A culmination to the problem where people involved in crime are thus increasing their chances of being shot. Police go into incidents which many are armed innocents, are shot at, threatened and have to make split second decisions. Sometimes they make errors off judgements, mainly as fear can take control but by and large these are small incidents based on the number of incidents they are involved in. They of course like anyone are prone to a hightened sense of fear, when you have a gun culture in the US. It means they go into a situation which could possible lead to their own deaths or being injured.

Its like I said, where is all the protests at where unarmed white men have been shot by the Police and even more so recently Latino's. Its only ever supercharged when it is black people due to the history of how African Americans have been treated poorly in the US. That leads people to automatically and often wrongly assume a racial motive behind a Police shooting. This leads then to an escalation where others incite a backlash with violence and then more people die. When in most crimes, we await an investigation before coming to any conclusions.

So if you cannot debate that without out having this childish dislike for me, that is your problem not mine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:45 am

Someone's got a bit of sand in his fanny

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Sacked" for refusing to stand during American anthem

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum