Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Go down

Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:56 am



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7aRRTzuss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I watched a minute or so.
My question is...why do people presume anyone else is so interested in their boring talk they actually put it all on youtube?

I can understand people posting car videos of them singing together, like the man with dementia singing all the old tunes with his son, and the dad with the fabulous voice and equally fabulous daughter...(you have posted a couple of them together..they are brilliant)
But.....whats interesting about this gobby teen and her mother?
I don't get it.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Syl wrote:I watched a minute or so.
My question is...why do people presume anyone else is so interested in their boring talk they actually put it all on youtube?

I can understand people posting car videos of them singing together, like the man with dementia singing all the old tunes with his son, and the dad with the fabulous voice and equally fabulous daughter...(you have posted a couple of them together..they are brilliant)
But.....whats interesting about this gobby teen and her mother?
I don't get it.


Sense of humour failure

Her daughter had just had her wisdom teeth removed and was thus not with it (must have had anesthetic) and coming out with some very funny things, if you had bothered to watch it.

Blimey, try actually see what is going on and watch something before commenting in future, it might help

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I watched a minute or so.
My question is...why do people presume anyone else is so interested in their boring talk they actually put it all on youtube?

I can understand people posting car videos of them singing together, like the man with dementia singing all the old tunes with his son, and the dad with the fabulous voice and equally fabulous daughter...(you have posted a couple of them together..they are brilliant)
But.....whats interesting about this gobby teen and her mother?
I don't get it.


Sense of humour failure

Her daughter had just had her wisdom teeth removed and was thus not with it (must have had anesthetic) and coming out with some very funny things, if you had bothered to watch it.

Blimey, try actually see what is going on and watch something before commenting in future, it might help

Nah...if after a minute I am bored to tears....lifes too short Thor.

I still wonder why some people are so up their own arses they think every interaction they have is worthy of capturing.....its not.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Sense of humour failure

Her daughter had just had her wisdom teeth removed and was thus not with it (must have had anesthetic) and coming out with some very funny things, if you had bothered to watch it.

Blimey, try actually see what is going on and watch something before commenting in future, it might help

Nah...if after a minute I am bored to tears....lifes too short Thor.

I still wonder why some people are so up their own arses they think every interaction they have is worthy of capturing.....its not.


Indeed, just as it is when I read some of your poor and mundane replies.

So you did not get it or like, whoopdeedoo

I thought it was very funny, as its innocent fun.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Nah...if after a minute I am bored to tears....lifes too short Thor.

I still wonder why some people are so up their own arses they think every interaction they have is worthy of capturing.....its not.


Indeed, just as it is when I read some of your poor and mundane replies.

So you did not get it or like, whoopdeedoo

I thought it was very funny, as its innocent fun.

Simple answer....skip over them. tongue



_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Indeed, just as it is when I read some of your poor and mundane replies.

So you did not get it or like, whoopdeedoo

I thought it was very funny, as its innocent fun.

Simple answer....skip over them. tongue




Not sure they have invented glasses that can block out silly replies.... Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Simple answer....skip over them. tongue




Not sure they have invented glasses that can block out silly replies.... Cool

Try this then.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Not sure they have invented glasses that can block out silly replies.... Cool

Try this then.


So I then am not  able to read any replies on a forum I want to debate on?

Yep, only you could come up with something so dumb

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Milkshake After Wisdom Teeth Removal- Mom I'm Shaped Like a Grasshopper!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum