disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I DID consider housing a Syrian asylum seeker, says Benedict: Sherlock star who famously launched a foul-mouthed rant over the Government's refugee figures says he can't take any in because he has a baby.

Benedict Cumberbatch stunned his audience when he delivered a foul-mouthed rant after his Hamlet performance at the Barbican, blasting the Government for agreeing to accept only 20,000 Syrian refugees over five years.

Now, two years after the outburst, the Old Harrovian claims he and his wife, theatre director Sophie Hunter, 39, were so committed to the cause that they considered housing refugees in their £2.7 million Hampstead home — but decided against it.

‘People were saying, “You’ve got a home, why don’t you house refugees?” And we did look into it.

‘But we had, then, a very new baby — maybe four or five months old,’ explains the Sherlock star, 41, referring to his oldest son, Christopher.

‘Maybe people had a point. I understand why some might think I should be housing people instead of complaining about a government not doing it.

‘But I was trying to raise awareness that we can do more as a society. Because I do feel we are able to do more than just recovering bodies.’

Speaking to the Big Issue, the tireless thespian, now also a father to six-month-old Hal Auden, admits that despite the backlash he received for his nightly diatribes, he would do it again.

‘I’m a human being and it was a human crisis and I got over-excited and said things in a rather grand manner some nights,’ he adds.

‘You stick your head above the parapet and that happens.

‘But we raised money for children in need.

‘So I don’t regret doing it for a second, and I will do it again, even if it does put me in the firing line.’

Cumberbatch attacked the ‘utter disgrace of the British Government’ for not doing enough just four months after receiving a CBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours.

He shocked audience members as he shouted: ‘F*** the politicians!’ while pleading with them to leave donations in buckets to alleviate the crisis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4908592/Benedict-Cumberbatch-DID-consider-housing-Syrians.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 am

Cucumberpatch, Geldof, Branson et al shout the loudest but do nothing.

Cucumberpatch made up a total lie to wriggle off the hook. None of these have to live with immigrants, on a list for housing, jobs etc.

He is a total disgrace. Same as if Branson cared that much, he could settle thousands on his island.


Last edited by magica on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:06 am

magica wrote:Cucumberpatch, Geldof, Branson st all, shout the loaders but do nothing.

Cucumberpatch made up a total lie to wriggle off the hook. None of these have to live with immigrants, on a list for housing, jobs etc.

He is a total disgrace. Same as if Branson cared that much, he could settle thousands on his island.

not anymore

bransons island is smashed to pieces

maybe mother nature didn't like his hypocrisy and punished him for not helping the Syrians

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:09 am

Lol Smelly. Maybe karma has come back to bite him on the arse.

If they don't want the immigrants living around them, why do they shout for them, because it makes them in the rich club feel good.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by eddie on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 am

magica wrote:Lol Smelly. Maybe karma has come back to bite him on the arse.

If they don't want the immigrants living around them, why do they shout for them, because it makes them in the rich club feel good.

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags. If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:29 am

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Lol Smelly. Maybe karma has come back to bite him on the arse.

If they don't want the immigrants living around them, why do they shout for them, because it makes them in the rich club feel good.

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

To highlight any cause is good, but to say oh we had a baby so can't home a refugee is pure rubbish.

Cucumberpatch has had a privileged life, knows nothing about the struggles working class people have. How could anyone offer refugees a home when so many of our own people, soldiers too, live on the streets. It's pure hypocrisy. Why doesn't he offer these people a home, oh but wait, he's got a baby .......

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:35 am

magica wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

To highlight any cause is good, but to say oh we had a baby so can't home a refugee is pure rubbish.

Cucumberpatch has had a privileged life, knows nothing about the struggles working class people have. How could anyone offer refugees a home when so many of our own people, soldiers too, live on the streets. It's pure hypocrisy. Why doesn't he offer these people a home, oh but wait, he's got a baby .......


Are we not all privileged being born into a nation that has a free health care and education system for us?
Second, does that mean we are all then disqualified from voicing concerns over how we look after our fellow humans.??

The reality is that we already have a system for refugees, which is meant to house them.
To argue off the homeless is a yet again a poor argument when this problem should have been resolved years ago and that they should be housed also.

So why have you not opened your home to former soldiers living on the streets?

Does that now make you a hypocrite Magica, for voicing concerns and being angry at why many are living on the streets?

No

But it certainly makes you hypocritical to have a go at this celebrity, when you have just argued the same to look after people that need help..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:52 am

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Lol Smelly. Maybe karma has come back to bite him on the arse.

If they don't want the immigrants living around them, why do they shout for them, because it makes them in the rich club feel good.

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

There's nothing wrong with asking people to contribute, or to give your views about why the Government should do more, but it's the way they rage about it which annoys me.

They should also say how much they're giving away from their personal fortune, and it should be an amount which will actually make a difference to them. After all, they're asking the rest of us to give money which might us make a bit short.

They also need to address the issue of homeless people who are already in this country before they start demanding that refugees are housed. They float around in their huge expensive houses and they seem to have no idea that not everyone has a mansion or a nice big pad in Kensington.

He should have kept his mouth shut about he and his wife "considering" taking in refugees, like Bob Geldof should also have kept his mouth shut.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

There's nothing wrong with asking people to contribute, or to give your views about why the Government should do more, but it's the way they rage about it which annoys me.

They should also say how much they're giving away from their personal fortune, and it should be an amount which will actually make a difference to them. After all, they're asking the rest of us to give money which might us make a bit short.

They also need to address the issue of homeless people who are already in this country before they start demanding that refugees are housed. They float around in their huge expensive houses and they seem to have no idea that not everyone has a mansion or a nice big. pad in Kensington.

He should have kept his mouth shut about he and his wife "considering" taking in refugees, like Bob Geldof should also have kept his mouth shut.  


Flawed reasoning.

You want to help people but based on where they are born and not that humans need help, based on a pecking order.

Its a poor double standard, if the point is to help those most in need, it should mean helping all of them.

The reality is we should house all people that need housing and to again argue off the homeless does nothing for the homeless. When nobody really essentially gives a fuck, as it has gone on for years. Yet sadly we then have hypocrites use the homeless, people in need, to argue against other people in need. Its about as disgusting an argument as it gets. 

You either want to help people in need or you clearly do not and to use the plight of one set of people to be pitted against another set of people, that need help. Is basically hypocritical. As you are not even caring for those on the street and only using them to only argue against others having the help they also need.

So now you are demanding people shut up?

How totalitarian do you sound now Rags?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Didge, just so you know, I'm not reading your posts if you're replying to me because I know they're going to be stupid, bossy, and probably insulting.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge, just so you know, I'm not reading your posts if you're replying to me because I know they're going to be stupid, bossy, and probably insulting.


Ah when all else fails, just like smelly, the excuses start to flow like running water, when people cannot respond to points countering them.

They invoke excuses and misdirection

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Eilzel on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Eilzel wrote:Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...

I don't think anyone said that, it's been more about the hypocrisy and the "ivory tower" syndrome.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...


+1

Spot on mate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:40 pm

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Lol Smelly. Maybe karma has come back to bite him on the arse.

If they don't want the immigrants living around them, why do they shout for them, because it makes them in the rich club feel good.

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

To highlight any cause is good, but to say oh we had a baby so can't home a refugee is pure rubbish.

Cucumberpatch has had a privileged life, knows nothing about the struggles working class people have. How could anyone offer refugees a home when so many of our own people, soldiers too, live on the streets. It's pure hypocrisy. Why doesn't he offer these people a home, oh but wait, he's got a baby .......  


Soz posted twice

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:41 pm

magica wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.

To highlight any cause is good, but to say oh we had a baby so can't home a refugee is pure rubbish.

Cucumberpatch has had a privileged life, knows nothing about the struggles working class people have. How could anyone offer refugees a home when so many of our own people, soldiers too, live on the streets. It's pure hypocrisy. Why doesn't he offer these people a home, oh but wait, he's got a baby .......  


Soz posted twice


And i shall post my reply again

Are we not all privileged being born into a nation that has a free health care and education system for us?
Second, does that mean we are all then disqualified from voicing concerns over how we look after our fellow humans.??

The reality is that we already have a system for refugees, which is meant to house them.
To argue off the homeless is a yet again a poor argument when this problem should have been resolved years ago and that they should be housed also.

So why have you not opened your home to former soldiers living on the streets?

Does that now make you a hypocrite Magica, for voicing concerns and being angry at why many are living on the streets?

No

But it certainly makes you hypocritical to have a go at this celebrity, when you have just argued the same to look after people that need help..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
magica wrote:

To highlight any cause is good, but to say oh we had a baby so can't home a refugee is pure rubbish.

Cucumberpatch has had a privileged life, knows nothing about the struggles working class people have. How could anyone offer refugees a home when so many of our own people, soldiers too, live on the streets. It's pure hypocrisy. Why doesn't he offer these people a home, oh but wait, he's got a baby .......  


Soz posted twice


And i shall post my reply again

Are we not all privileged being born into a nation that has a free health care and education system for us?
Second, does that mean we are all then disqualified from voicing concerns over how we look after our fellow humans.??

The reality is that we already have a system for refugees, which is meant to house them.
To argue off the homeless is a yet again a poor argument when this problem should have been resolved years ago and that they should be housed also.

So why have you not opened your home to former soldiers living on the streets?

Does that now make you a hypocrite Magica, for voicing concerns and being angry at why many are living on the streets?

No

But it certainly makes you hypocritical to have a go at this celebrity, when you have just argued the same to look after people that need help..

we didn't just stumble on the NHS did we??

this country was built up by the people living here.

during WWII there wasn't a mass exodus of Brits leaving the UK, and afterwards they rolled up their sleeves and got to work building the country back up

unlike the cowardly syrians running away from their own country leaving their women behind to do the fighting while they come over to Europe and start raping ours.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

we didn't just stumble on the NHS did we??
Thorin wrote:No, but we ensured future generations of those born here and who come here have access to this system, did we not?

this country was built up by the people living here.
Thorin wrote:Off the back of stolen wealth from nations plundered. Also the exploitation of multiple nations this country controlled. How do you think the Industrial Revolution got off the ground?
Money taken from others.

during WWII there wasn't a mass exodus of Brits leaving the UK, and afterwards they rolled up their sleeves and got to work building the country back up
Thorin wrote:Well actually many children were sent abroad without their consent. A massive issue that has continued to this day. Though there is no denying that many people have worked for the country to be better. Are you now also living off what others have done before you? Its not even just the people from this country but others once within the Empire, that help make this an economic powerhouse.

unlike the cowardly syrians running away from their own country leaving their women behind to do the fighting while they come over to Europe and start raping ours.


So your view is not to help people if they do not want to fight.
Kind of like how we used to line up our own soldiers and shoot them then?
Is that the argument you are making?
Not everyone is brave smelly, but if this is how you want to deny helping humans, when you have been welcomed yourself in to this country. Shows your true hypocrisy.
Why did you run away from South Africa and not stay helping build your home?
Does that make you also a coward?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...

A typical response from someone who tries to twist things that people say because you don't agree with it. Nobody has said any of the above. Who wants to cut welfare? I've got every admiration for people who strive to make the lives of others better. But you'll usually find that such people work hard in the background, anonymously, quietly making things happen without a soap box, or stage, or TV crew to trumpet about it. Cumberbatch didn't even have the integrity to stick to his words and principles. That's what people are objecting to.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...

A typical response from someone who tries to twist things that people say because you don't agree with it.  Nobody has said any of the above.   Who wants to cut welfare?   I've got every admiration for people who strive to make the lives of others better.   But you'll usually find that such people work hard in the background, anonymously, quietly making things happen without a soap box, or stage, or TV crew to trumpet about it.   Cumberbatch didn't even have the integrity to stick to his words and principles.  That's what people are objecting to.


How did Eilzel twist anything?

He never did and simple spoke truthfully about how selfish some people are.

You are one of those people

So where your argument falls down is that not all people have the intelligence to succeed or better their lives. They have limited IQ. They will be forced out of the employment market, when they have neither the ability to say understand and work computers for example. They will work hard and yet be left behind, because they simple do not have the ability to work many industries.

People like you are as far as I am concerned. Are selfish ignorant ungrateful wallies. You have done nothing with your lives other than put down others. You did nothing to have the education that you received and yet you expect others to work for this. When you never worked for this yourself. You got this for free. Yet we all start with different levels of intelligence, no matter what ethnicity. You wish to slam people, because they have not your level of understanding. It shows your failings to understand how humans are different.

If you argue against helping people, then we may as well do away with the NHS and welfare altogether, which you have benefited from

Like i say, you are about the most vindictive and vilest woman I have ever come across on forums. You have intelligence and yet you are so utterly ugly and bitter inside.


Last edited by Thorin on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Eilzel on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...

A typical response from someone who tries to twist things that people say because you don't agree with it.  Nobody has said any of the above.   Who wants to cut welfare?   I've got every admiration for people who strive to make the lives of others better.   But you'll usually find that such people work hard in the background, anonymously, quietly making things happen without a soap box, or stage, or TV crew to trumpet about it.   Cumberbatch didn't even have the integrity to stick to his words and principles.  That's what people are objecting to.

SOME people are objecting to him not sticking to his principles, BUT the OP certainly wasn't. And regardless, there are those who DO always criticise celebs for speaking out in support of certain causes- as if by being famous that disqualifies them from caring.

And who are we to know what celebs dedicate what amounts quietly behind the scenes? I certainly don't pretend to know. And so what if Cumberbatch had a rant about this particular cause on stage- OF ALL the things to be pissed off at a famous person about, is being angry at a government's inaction in helping refugees REALLY something to attack him for? Is there ANYTHING 'BAD' he has done here AT ALL??? I don't see it. I just see people choosing to have a pop at a famous person, perhaps projecting their own guilt at generally not caring themselves...

PS: glad you see the point in what I'm saying didge, Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

A typical response from someone who tries to twist things that people say because you don't agree with it.  Nobody has said any of the above.   Who wants to cut welfare?   I've got every admiration for people who strive to make the lives of others better.   But you'll usually find that such people work hard in the background, anonymously, quietly making things happen without a soap box, or stage, or TV crew to trumpet about it.   Cumberbatch didn't even have the integrity to stick to his words and principles.  That's what people are objecting to.

SOME people are objecting to him not sticking to his principles, BUT the OP certainly wasn't. And regardless, there are those who DO always criticise celebs for speaking out in support of certain causes- as if by being famous that disqualifies them from caring.

And who are we to know what celebs dedicate what amounts quietly behind the scenes? I certainly don't pretend to know. And so what if Cumberbatch had a rant about this particular cause on stage- OF ALL the things to be pissed off at a famous person about, is being angry at a government's inaction in helping refugees REALLY something to attack him for? Is there ANYTHING 'BAD' he has done here AT ALL??? I don't see it. I just see people choosing to have a pop at a famous person, perhaps projecting their own guilt at generally not caring themselves...

PS: glad you see the point in what I'm saying didge, Smile


Of course mate, we agree and disagree on many things, but we always reason our views.

You never twisted anything and it seems to be a calling card to use by some, when their arguments are very weak. As if this some how strengthens what is a very poor view point made.

It doesn't and what people are doing is having a go at Cumberbatch, not because he spoke out itself, but on who he spoke out on. Refugees. Mainly Syrian refugees that smelly has classed all as rapists, even though 10% are Christian refugees. That is what this argument is about, those Muslim. Now there is certainly a view to argue over whether some people are refugees or simple migrants. I understand that, but when you uncover the true reason here. The reason is people are against allowing refugees who are Muslim full stop. That is the real reason for the anger towards Cumberbatch. Now I see plenty of problems with certain Muslim countries and even more where people have less education. Though one thing I know how well a secular society works. Is that it can change Muslims believing 100% against homosexuality, to now this being 50%. It shows secular thiniking has a positive effect. Not on all, but that just as the west once changed from Christian bullshit, or become secular Christians. So as seen many Muslims do.

This argument had nothing to do with Cumberbatch and as seen by smelly's views it had to do with fear of Muslims, negating like i say, that many Syrians are also Christians. Yes we have as seen have some terrorists skip through the cordons, but that is not a reason to discriminate against the rest.

When you unveil the bullshit people post, as seen here, its inherently selfish bullshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Eilzel on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Totally agree, didge. I can almost guarantee not one person would be ranting about Cumberbatch if he'd made a big speech concerning government inactivity on homeless British people, even if he hadn't let one in his own home Rolling Eyes

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:Totally agree, didge. I can almost guarantee not one person would be ranting about Cumberbatch if he'd made a big speech concerning government inactivity on homeless British people, even if he hadn't let one in his own home Rolling Eyes


Exactly Eilzel. Its all a smokescreen. You know me. That I am the first to call out on concerns over beliefs people have coming into the country. I have no right to deny them and nor would I. I simple highlight that it can create problems. If people are not integrated properly. 

What we have here is a celeb speak out and because it is about refugees. People immediately associate this to Muslim and become anti.

The most disgusting part, that they use the plight of the homeless. As how many have opened their doors to the homeless. Showing they are utter hypocrites. All should be helped if genuine refugees and homeless. Not pit one against the other.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:Totally agree, didge. I can almost guarantee not one person would be ranting about Cumberbatch if he'd made a big speech concerning government inactivity on homeless British people, even if he hadn't let one in his own home Rolling Eyes

They might if he'd said he'd considered letting a homeless person stay with him, but hey, he had a baby so he couldn't do that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Totally agree, didge. I can almost guarantee not one person would be ranting about Cumberbatch if he'd made a big speech concerning government inactivity on homeless British people, even if he hadn't let one in his own home Rolling Eyes

They might if he'd said he'd considered letting a homeless person stay with him, but hey, he had a baby so he couldn't do that.


So you are condemning him for having a baby?

How does that work, when the nation should help people in need?

If not, do you think we should scrap the NHS and welfare benefits?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

we didn't just stumble on the NHS did we??


this country was built up by the people living here.


during WWII there wasn't a mass exodus of Brits leaving the UK, and afterwards they rolled up their sleeves and got to work building the country back up


unlike the cowardly syrians running away from their own country leaving their women behind to do the fighting while they come over to Europe and start raping ours.


So your view is not to help people if they do not want to fight.
Kind of like how we used to line up our own soldiers and shoot them then?
Is that the argument you are making?
Not everyone is brave smelly, but if this is how you want to deny helping humans, when you have been welcomed yourself in to this country. Shows your true hypocrisy.
Why did you run away from South Africa and not stay helping build your home?
Does that make you also a coward?

my view is that if the women can stay behind and fight ISIS then so can the men, in fact the UN recently published a report that said something like only 10% of the immigrants coming into the EU are even from Syria, the vast majority are economic migrants and rapists, who could all easily have gone to the much closer saudi arabia.

so yeah im not overly keen on letting in the human sewerage coming across the med, i take it you are very keen on bringing them over here but of course YOU wont be housing them will you???

vile leftwing hypocrisy


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:Unbelievable. What some of you are basically saying is, "rich and famous people shouldn't ever concern themselves with those less fortunate, in any way. They should be selfish."

The same people usually want to cut welfare.

They want no one getting help.

What a disgusting fucking world we'd live in with those people in charge...

no thats not what is being said, its quite the opposite in fact.





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So your view is not to help people if they do not want to fight.
Kind of like how we used to line up our own soldiers and shoot them then?
Is that the argument you are making?
Not everyone is brave smelly, but if this is how you want to deny helping humans, when you have been welcomed yourself in to this country. Shows your true hypocrisy.
Why did you run away from South Africa and not stay helping build your home?
Does that make you also a coward?

my view is that if the women can stay behind and fight ISIS then so can the men, in fact the UN recently published a report that said something like only 10% of the immigrants coming into the EU are even from Syria, the vast majority are economic migrants and rapists, who could all easily have gone to the much closer saudi arabia.

so yeah im not overly keen on letting in the human sewerage coming across the med, i take it you are very keen on bringing them over here but of course YOU wont be housing them will you???

vile leftwing hypocrisy  



So based on your view, that women have stayed behind in South Africa to fight against crime and you have fled to the UK. You are essentially a coward?

Correct?

So are you also claiming that people from Syria can only be refugees?

I take your point that some will be migrants and this should be dealt with, in the screening process.

So what really is your beef here then?

By casting all people coming here, which would include yourself as a migrant as sewage, would render your own argument redundant would it not?

As are you saying all migrants, immigrants and refugees are sewage?

You must be and thus, you must be yourself by such stereotypes smells?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

my view is that if the women can stay behind and fight ISIS then so can the men, in fact the UN recently published a report that said something like only 10% of the immigrants coming into the EU are even from Syria, the vast majority are economic migrants and rapists, who could all easily have gone to the much closer saudi arabia.

so yeah im not overly keen on letting in the human sewerage coming across the med, i take it you are very keen on bringing them over here but of course YOU wont be housing them will you???

vile leftwing hypocrisy  



So based on your view, that women have stayed behind in South Africa to fight against crime and you have fled to the UK. You are essentially a coward?

Correct?

So are you also claiming that people from Syria can only be refugees?

I take your point that some will be migrants and this should be dealt with, in the screening process.

So what really is your beef here then?

By casting all people coming here, which would include yourself as a migrant as sewage, would render your own argument redundant would it not?

As are you saying all migrants, immigrants and refugees are sewage?

You must be and thus, you must be yourself by such stereotypes smells?

eh???

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So based on your view, that women have stayed behind in South Africa to fight against crime and you have fled to the UK. You are essentially a coward?

Correct?

So are you also claiming that people from Syria can only be refugees?

I take your point that some will be migrants and this should be dealt with, in the screening process.

So what really is your beef here then?

By casting all people coming here, which would include yourself as a migrant as sewage, would render your own argument redundant would it not?

As are you saying all migrants, immigrants and refugees are sewage?

You must be and thus, you must be yourself by such stereotypes smells?

eh???

Smells left like a toddler thinking someone has stolen his nose..


Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

eh???

Smells left like a toddler thinking someone has stolen his nose..


Cool

yes didge your posts constantly leave me scratching my head in confusion

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Smells left like a toddler thinking someone has stolen his nose..


Cool

yes didge your posts constantly leave me scratching my head in confusion  


Well mate, its what you do best, misdirect, when left found wanting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

yes didge your posts constantly leave me scratching my head in confusion  


Well mate, its what you do best, misdirect, when left found wanting.

the only thing Im wanting is a bit more coherency in your posts

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Well mate, its what you do best, misdirect, when left found wanting.

the only thing Im wanting is a bit more coherency in your posts


Ah, when all else fails, smelly invokes his desperation card.

Desperate to misdirect and get out of answering points he cannot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

the only thing Im wanting is a bit more coherency in your posts


Ah, when all else fails, smelly invokes his desperation card.

Desperate to misdirect and get out of answering points he cannot.

why dont you re-raise the points you want me to answer, except this time, take your time, think about how you pose the questions.

im not desperate didge,your English is so terrible i genuinely don't know what youre asking me


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Ah, when all else fails, smelly invokes his desperation card.

Desperate to misdirect and get out of answering points he cannot.

why dont you re-raise the points you want me to answer, except this time, take your time, think about how you pose the questions.

im not desperate didge,your English is so terrible i genuinely don't know what youre asking me

Ah, when all else fails, smelly invokes his desperation card.

Desperate to misdirect and get out of answering points he cannot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Why is it smelly when floundering, suddenly cannot understand my English. After understanding me well enough before to respond to many of my posts?

There is a simple answer.

He invokes a piss poor excuse to get out of answering what he cannot answer. As he knows he will look stupid.


Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So based on your view, that women have stayed behind in South Africa to fight against crime and you have fled to the UK. You are essentially a coward?

Correct?

So are you also claiming that people from Syria can only be refugees?

I take your point that some will be migrants and this should be dealt with, in the screening process.

So what really is your beef here then?

By casting all people coming here, which would include yourself as a migrant as sewage, would render your own argument redundant would it not?

As are you saying all migrants, immigrants and refugees are sewage?

You must be and thus, you must be yourself by such stereotypes smells?

eh???

Are you originally from the UK?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 am

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Lol Smelly. Maybe karma has come back to bite him on the arse.

If they don't want the immigrants living around them, why do they shout for them, because it makes them in the rich club feel good.

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.
Idea

Magica is a lowlife lying piece of crap...

Just like her greedy and selfish chums Smelly, Raggs and Horatio on here..

They are nothing more than a spineless and vacuous bunch of greed-fuelled twonks,  who wouldn't have the decency to get out and help others less fortunate then themselves.

Notice that none of that nasty gang has exactly provided any PROOF to back their wild claims !?!

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:45 am

Thorin wrote:
Why is it smelly when floundering, suddenly cannot understand my English. After understanding me well enough before to respond to many of my posts?

There is a simple answer.

He invokes a piss poor excuse to get out of answering what he cannot answer. As he knows he will look stupid.

Laughing

Razz

I've sometimes wondered if English isn't their native/'first' language for Smelly' and a couple of his chums...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 am

I see that Wolfboy has been on the booze again - very naughty as he's underage.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 am

Thorin wrote:
magica wrote:

To highlight any cause is good, but to say oh we had a baby so can't home a refugee is pure rubbish.

Cucumberpatch has had a privileged life, knows nothing about the struggles working class people have. How could anyone offer refugees a home when so many of our own people, soldiers too, live on the streets. It's pure hypocrisy. Why doesn't he offer these people a home, oh but wait, he's got a baby .......  
Soz posted twice

And i shall post my reply again

Are we not all privileged being born into a nation that has a free health care and education system for us?
Second, does that mean we are all then disqualified from voicing concerns over how we look after our fellow humans.??

The reality is that we already have a system for refugees, which is meant to house them.
To argue off the homeless is a yet again a poor argument when this problem should have been resolved years ago and that they should be housed also.

So why have you not opened your home to former soldiers living on the streets?

Does that now make you a hypocrite Magica, for voicing concerns and being angry at why many are living on the streets?

No

But it certainly makes you hypocritical to have a go at this celebrity, when you have just argued the same to look after people that need help..

Cool

Magica is a liar; "full of piss and vinegar"...

If she had genuinely experienced the "hardships" of a "working class" life,  I wouldn't expect to read so much uncharitable crap coming from her...

As with Smelly, Horati and Raggs, she sounds more like a spoilt and uncaring "middle class" brat who has never had to really work at anything in her life.

Probably went from being supported by her parents to being kept by her 'better half'  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 am

Envy of others is such a negative thing Wolfboy - don't let it make you bitter. Cool

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

And i shall post my reply again

Are we not all privileged being born into a nation that has a free health care and education system for us?
Second, does that mean we are all then disqualified from voicing concerns over how we look after our fellow humans.??

The reality is that we already have a system for refugees, which is meant to house them.
To argue off the homeless is a yet again a poor argument when this problem should have been resolved years ago and that they should be housed also.

So why have you not opened your home to former soldiers living on the streets?

Does that now make you a hypocrite Magica, for voicing concerns and being angry at why many are living on the streets?

No

But it certainly makes you hypocritical to have a go at this celebrity, when you have just argued the same to look after people that need help..

Cool

Magica is a liar;  "full of piss and vinegar"...

If she had genuinely experienced the "hardships" of a "working class" life,  I wouldn't expect to read so much uncharitable crap coming from her...

As with Smelly, Horati and Raggs, she sounds more like a spoilt and uncaring "middle class" brat who has never had to really work at anything in her life.

Probably went from being supported by her parents to being kept by her 'better half'  ?


errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 am

who gave you a green wolfie??

spoiler alert : it was me


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:12 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't think that's unaccountably true tbh Mags.  If you can use your voice to highlight a cause then that's good, but don't make up lies about why you're not doing something as the guy in the OP has done.
Idea

Magica is a lowlife lying piece of crap...

Just like her greedy and selfish chums Smelly, Raggs and Horatio on here..

They are nothing more than a spineless and vacuous bunch of greed-fuelled twonks,  who wouldn't have the decency to get out and help others less fortunate then themselves.

Notice that none of that nasty gang has exactly provided any PROOF to back their wild claims !?!


Feel better for that Laughing Laughing

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

And i shall post my reply again

Are we not all privileged being born into a nation that has a free health care and education system for us?
Second, does that mean we are all then disqualified from voicing concerns over how we look after our fellow humans.??

The reality is that we already have a system for refugees, which is meant to house them.
To argue off the homeless is a yet again a poor argument when this problem should have been resolved years ago and that they should be housed also.

So why have you not opened your home to former soldiers living on the streets?

Does that now make you a hypocrite Magica, for voicing concerns and being angry at why many are living on the streets?

No

But it certainly makes you hypocritical to have a go at this celebrity, when you have just argued the same to look after people that need help..

Cool

Magica is a liar;  "full of piss and vinegar"...

If she had genuinely experienced the "hardships" of a "working class" life,  I wouldn't expect to read so much uncharitable crap coming from her...

As with Smelly, Horati and Raggs, she sounds more like a spoilt and uncaring "middle class" brat who has never had to really work at anything in her life.

Probably went from being supported by her parents to being kept by her 'better half'  ?

You must live on anger. If no one agrees with you, you call them silly, childish names.

I wish I was middle class, but no I'm working class and live with the immigrants these elitist want over here.

Now living in a country that could fit the whole of the UK many times over, you don't have that problem. Your country's too big.

Have you ever been to London. In the back streets where most of us live, not in the posh parts. If not you've got no right to question us who live here.

Try and reply nicely, thanx. G'day wetwipe


_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Magica is a liar;  "full of piss and vinegar"...

If she had genuinely experienced the "hardships" of a "working class" life,  I wouldn't expect to read so much uncharitable crap coming from her...

As with Smelly, Horati and Raggs, she sounds more like a spoilt and uncaring "middle class" brat who has never had to really work at anything in her life.

Probably went from being supported by her parents to being kept by her 'better half'  ?


errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Thanku Thor x

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:51 pm

magica wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Magica is a liar;  "full of piss and vinegar"...

If she had genuinely experienced the "hardships" of a "working class" life,  I wouldn't expect to read so much uncharitable crap coming from her...

As with Smelly, Horati and Raggs, she sounds more like a spoilt and uncaring "middle class" brat who has never had to really work at anything in her life.

Probably went from being supported by her parents to being kept by her 'better half'  ?

You must live on anger. If no one agrees with you, you call them silly, childish names.

I wish I was middle class, but no I'm working class and live with the immigrants these elitist want over here.

Now living in a country that could fit the whole of the  UK many times over, you don't have that problem. Your country's too big.

Have you ever been to London. In the back streets where most of us live, not in the posh parts. If not you've got no right to question us who live here.

Try and reply nicely, thanx. G'day wetwipe


You are lovely, Magica. I've known you for years and you're about the least offensive person I've known on forums.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Oh HT what a lovely thing to say, thank you x

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum