disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I DID consider housing a Syrian asylum seeker, says Benedict: Sherlock star who famously launched a foul-mouthed rant over the Government's refugee figures says he can't take any in because he has a baby.

Benedict Cumberbatch stunned his audience when he delivered a foul-mouthed rant after his Hamlet performance at the Barbican, blasting the Government for agreeing to accept only 20,000 Syrian refugees over five years.

Now, two years after the outburst, the Old Harrovian claims he and his wife, theatre director Sophie Hunter, 39, were so committed to the cause that they considered housing refugees in their £2.7 million Hampstead home — but decided against it.

‘People were saying, “You’ve got a home, why don’t you house refugees?” And we did look into it.

‘But we had, then, a very new baby — maybe four or five months old,’ explains the Sherlock star, 41, referring to his oldest son, Christopher.

‘Maybe people had a point. I understand why some might think I should be housing people instead of complaining about a government not doing it.

‘But I was trying to raise awareness that we can do more as a society. Because I do feel we are able to do more than just recovering bodies.’

Speaking to the Big Issue, the tireless thespian, now also a father to six-month-old Hal Auden, admits that despite the backlash he received for his nightly diatribes, he would do it again.

‘I’m a human being and it was a human crisis and I got over-excited and said things in a rather grand manner some nights,’ he adds.

‘You stick your head above the parapet and that happens.

‘But we raised money for children in need.

‘So I don’t regret doing it for a second, and I will do it again, even if it does put me in the firing line.’

Cumberbatch attacked the ‘utter disgrace of the British Government’ for not doing enough just four months after receiving a CBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours.

He shocked audience members as he shouted: ‘F*** the politicians!’ while pleading with them to leave donations in buckets to alleviate the crisis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4908592/Benedict-Cumberbatch-DID-consider-housing-Syrians.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 am

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Magica is a liar;  "full of piss and vinegar"...

If she had genuinely experienced the "hardships" of a "working class" life,  I wouldn't expect to read so much uncharitable crap coming from her...

As with Smelly, Horati and Raggs, she sounds more like a spoilt and uncaring "middle class" brat who has never had to really work at anything in her life.

Probably went from being supported by her parents to being kept by her 'better half'  ?

errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Rolling Eyes

ALL  that I need to know about those lowlifes  Sly, Nems, Horatio and Magica is the lying abuse that they keep on spouting at me...

They can keep on telling one another how wonderful and sweet and "honest" they are all day long --  but, as long as those whining, yapping xenophobic dogs are falsely accusing me of being a troll, a liar, an apologist for rapists and paedo's, stupid or insane,  then I will keep on returning their insults 'in spades'..        Suspect

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:25 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Rolling Eyes

ALL  that I need to know about those lowlifes  Sly, Nems, Horatio and Magica is the lying abuse that they keep on spouting at me...

They can keep on telling one another how wonderful and sweet and "honest" they are all day long --  but, as long as those whining, yapping xenophobic dogs are falsely accusing me of being a troll, a liar, an apologist for rapists and paedo's, stupid or insane,  then I will keep on returning their insults 'in spades'..        Suspect

You mean you start them in spades.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 am


_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23049
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Rolling Eyes

ALL  that I need to know about those lowlifes  Sly, Nems, Horatio and Magica is the lying abuse that they keep on spouting at me...

They can keep on telling one another how wonderful and sweet and "honest" they are all day long --  but, as long as those whining, yapping xenophobic dogs are falsely accusing me of being a troll, a liar, an apologist for rapists and paedo's, stupid or insane,  then I will keep on returning their insults 'in spades'..        Suspect

What a sad, nasty little man you are. Not once do you debate, just straight in with abuse, anger and hate, that's all you know. For the record I've never accused you of the things you say I have, but hey don't let that stop you.




_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by nicko on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:40 am

As the Yanks say, he needs to get laid !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Rolling Eyes

ALL  that I need to know about those lowlifes  Sly, Nems, Horatio and Magica is the lying abuse that they keep on spouting at me...

They can keep on telling one another how wonderful and sweet and "honest" they are all day long --  but, as long as those whining, yapping xenophobic dogs are falsely accusing me of being a troll, a liar, an apologist for rapists and paedo's, stupid or insane,  then I will keep on returning their insults 'in spades'..        Suspect

I sometimes wonder about your sanity.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by nicko on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:48 am

I 'd like to see an example of all these "lying, trolling and xenophobic" remarks the Ladies are being accused of saying. Can you give an example please Wolfie?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

errrr actually magica is quite wonderful wolf

All people have different views and she is entitled to them. Hence my reasoned reply to her.

You have no idea about her at all.

Why not reason why you think she is wrong, instead of the verbal tirade against her

Rolling Eyes

ALL  that I need to know about those lowlifes  Sly, Nems, Horatio and Magica is the lying abuse that they keep on spouting at me...

They can keep on telling one another how wonderful and sweet and "honest" they are all day long --  but, as long as those whining, yapping xenophobic dogs are falsely accusing me of being a troll, a liar, an apologist for rapists and paedo's, stupid or insane,  then I will keep on returning their insults 'in spades'..        Suspect

I call you a troll because you are one. You didn't mention me in that particular post, but you usually do when you have a tantrum. If you stop bleating on about me and try debating in a civil manner, maybe I won't call you a troll. You need to grow up and stop being so moronic all the time.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Well said Rags. He offers no debate just attacks everyone.

Very sad old man imo.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 pm



Magica, Raggs, Horatio, Sly, and supporters ==Nothing like a bunch of brainless old women referring to a younger person as an "old man"...

Those idiots insult me time and again -- making endless, and quite false, accusations against me --  and then claim that they have never attacked me !?!  They start it, I reply in spades..

They call me nasty and angry --  when all I am doing is fighting back against their collective lying and xenophobic rants on here.

That whole little gang of vile fascist English tag-teaming white trash nasties deserve to rot in hell..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I've made false accusations.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:17 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Magica, Raggs, Horatio, Sly, and supporters ==Nothing like a bunch of brainless old women referring to a younger person as an "old man"...

Those idiots insult me time and again -- making endless, and quite false, accusations against me --  and then claim that they have never attacked me !?!  They start it, I reply in spades..

They call me nasty and angry --  when all I am doing is fighting back against their collective lying and xenophobic rants on here.

That whole little gang of vile fascist English tag-teaming white trash nasties deserve to rot in hell..
Idea

And as for that tag-team often referring to me as "little"..

I can only assume that each of them is around six feet tall, and weighs over 15 stone !!!

Not the sort of women you would want falling on you, or that you would want to encounter in a dark alley..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Magica, Raggs, Horatio, Sly, and supporters ==Nothing like a bunch of brainless old women referring to a younger person as an "old man"...

Those idiots insult me time and again -- making endless, and quite false, accusations against me --  and then claim that they have never attacked me !?!  They start it, I reply in spades..

They call me nasty and angry --  when all I am doing is fighting back against their collective lying and xenophobic rants on here.

That whole little gang of vile fascist English tag-teaming white trash nasties deserve to rot in hell..
Idea

And as for that tag-team often referring to me as "little"..

I can only assume that each of them is around six feet tall, and weighs over 15 stone  !!!

Not the sort of women you would want falling on you,  or that you would want to encounter in a dark alley..

More than one way for you to be "little" eh Wolfe


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:50 am

smelly is speaking for experience

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16406
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:05 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

And as for that tag-team often referring to me as "little"..

I can only assume that each of them is around six feet tall, and weighs over 15 stone  !!!

Not the sort of women you would want falling on you,  or that you would want to encounter in a dark alley..

More than one way for you to be "little"  eh Wolfe

Basketball

More likely that's something that you, Stormee and co. would know more about, Smelly'...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:25 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Magica, Raggs, Horatio, Sly, and supporters ==Nothing like a bunch of brainless old women referring to a younger person as an "old man"...

Those idiots insult me time and again -- making endless, and quite false, accusations against me --  and then claim that they have never attacked me !?!  They start it, I reply in spades..

They call me nasty and angry --  when all I am doing is fighting back against their collective lying and xenophobic rants on here.

That whole little gang of vile fascist English tag-teaming white trash nasties deserve to rot in hell..
Idea

And as for that tag-team often referring to me as "little"..

I can only assume that each of them is around six feet tall, and weighs over 15 stone  !!!

Not the sort of women you would want falling on you,  or that you would want to encounter in a dark alley..


Laughing Laughing

Is that it calling you small, my you have a complex.

Still waiting for you to show where I've said all these things

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Magica, Raggs, Horatio, Sly, and supporters ==Nothing like a bunch of brainless old women referring to a younger person as an "old man"...

Those idiots insult me time and again -- making endless, and quite false, accusations against me --  and then claim that they have never attacked me !?!  They start it, I reply in spades..

They call me nasty and angry --  when all I am doing is fighting back against their collective lying and xenophobic rants on here.

That whole little gang of vile fascist English tag-teaming white trash nasties deserve to rot in hell..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw


And are you "black trash"? Or does overt racism work only one way in that mush that masquerades as a bunch of brain cells in your head?
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 am

I'M STILL WAITING AS WELL, COME ON WOLFIE, LETS SEE THE POSTS.
yOU CAN'T SHOW THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST, DO THEY?

yOU ARE JUST AN MISOYGINESTIC [GOOD WORD THAT] LITTLE BOY WHO'S JUST, OR BARELY, OUT OF NAPPIES !
BYE THE WAY, WHY IS BEN HAPPY TO LET YOU CARRY ON WITH THESE RANTS AGAINST THE LADIES?

OVER TO YOU BEN.

avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:19 am

magica wrote:I'm still waiting for you to show me where I've made false accusations.

Cool

Are you really so thick,  that you don't realise that every time you have written "I agree" to some abusive lies against me from the likes of Raggs, Sly and Horatio,  that's as good as you stating those lies...

And you have accused me several times of "trolling" and being a "liar" on here, when all I was doing was stating some simple home truths about some of your friends on here..

And are you also denying calling me an "apologist" for rapists and perverts, when you didn't like my angle towards one thread amcouple of weeks ago  ?   scratch

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by magica on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:53 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
magica wrote:I'm still waiting for you to show me where I've made false accusations.

Cool

Are you really so thick,  that you don't realise that every time you have written "I agree" to some abusive lies against me from the likes of Raggs, Sly and Horatio,  that's as good as you stating those lies...

And you have accused me several times of "trolling" and being a "liar" on here, when all I was doing was stating some simple home truths about some of your friends on here..

And are you also denying calling me an "apologist" for rapists and perverts, when you didn't like my angle towards one thread amcouple of weeks ago  ?   scratch

Show me the posts, and if Im in the wrong I will apologise, if you also apologise for calling me the names you have, which goes far beyond and above anything you say i've called you.


_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
magica wrote:I'm still waiting for you to show me where I've made false accusations.

Cool

Are you really so thick,  that you don't realise that every time you have written "I agree" to some abusive lies against me from the likes of Raggs, Sly and Horatio,  that's as good as you stating those lies...

And you have accused me several times of "trolling" and being a "liar" on here, when all I was doing was stating some simple home truths about some of your friends on here..

And are you also denying calling me an "apologist" for rapists and perverts, when you didn't like my angle towards one thread amcouple of weeks ago  ?   scratch

So far as I've seen you've abused people on this forum since the day I started posting. In fact, you abused me without any provocation from day one. You continually call the women on here you don't like horrible disgusting names, and are so full of bile and bitterness, you have to be a really unhappy individual. Perhaps if you tried being half way pleasant to people they'd respond in kind.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:33 am

magica wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Are you really so thick,  that you don't realise that every time you have written "I agree" to some abusive lies against me from the likes of Raggs, Sly and Horatio,  that's as good as you stating those lies...

And you have accused me several times of "trolling" and being a "liar" on here, when all I was doing was stating some simple home truths about some of your friends on here..

And are you also denying calling me an "apologist" for rapists and perverts, when you didn't like my angle towards one thread amcouple of weeks ago  ?   scratch

Show me the posts, and if Im in the wrong I will apologise, if you also apologise for calling me the names you have, which goes far beyond and above anything you say i've called you.


He won't because he can't.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:54 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Magica, Raggs, Horatio, Sly, and supporters ==Nothing like a bunch of brainless old women referring to a younger person as an "old man"...

Those idiots insult me time and again -- making endless, and quite false, accusations against me --  and then claim that they have never attacked me !?!  They start it, I reply in spades..

They call me nasty and angry --  when all I am doing is fighting back against their collective lying and xenophobic rants on here.

That whole little gang of vile fascist English tag-teaming white trash nasties deserve to rot in hell..

I don't call you an old man - you're far too immature to be old. Laughing I don't make false accusations against you either - what I've said about you is absolutely true.

Your post was racist - does that make you feel very clever? Razz

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:28 am

How about some Mod reining him in? Or is he their favourite? Or does he have a "hold" on them? I,m waiting for the Boss? to tell him off, but that only happens to the Brits on here doesn't it?

Ben's gone to sleep again !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:28 am

How about some Mod reining him in? Or is he their favourite? Or does he have a "hold" on them? I,m waiting for the Boss? to tell him off, but that only happens to the Brits on here doesn't it?

Ben's gone to sleep again !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:38 am

As much as I would love to tell Nicko it only applies to Brits Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wolf please stop the insulting the ladies with the 'generic group' insults. they only attack  you when you attack them.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16406
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:42 am

Thank you Veya.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:15 am

Once in the shadows, anti-Semitism is now entrenched at the poisoned heart of the Labour Party, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

Holocaust denial, virulent anti-Semitism and Zionist conspiracy theories are the sort of dangerous, rabble-rousing poison you would expect from a neo-Nazi rally packed with knuckle-scraping skinheads.

Most people would not immediately associate this kind of vile behaviour with a self-styled anti-racist party, allegedly committed to equality and diversity.

But that’s exactly what has been on parade at this week’s Labour conference in Brighton. The Fascist Left have been in full flow, monstering supporters of Israel and demanding that members of the Jewish Labour Movement should be expelled from the party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4923670/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-anti-Semitism-Labour-Party.html

NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS!!!!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:24 pm



"fascist left"

Nothing like a totally irrational hyperbole rant from Smelly to finish a day's perusal of this fine forum...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Dacre' s Mail is so far to the extreme right wing it should be proscribed.
And the paedophile hacks who follow underage teenage girls around trying to get lurid bikini shots ought to be locked up.


Last edited by Angry Andy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Dacre' s Mail is so far to the exreme right wing it should be proscribed.
And the paedophile hacks who follow underage teenage girls around trying to get lurid bikini shots ought to be locked up.


Hang on a minute though. Its a fact momentum supporters were calling for Jews to be excluded from Labour?

Is that not antisemitism?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: disgusting (but typical) leftwing hypocrisy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum