STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Effective immediately. This goes for all posters.

I don't care what's been said before now. I care about what happens from this point on.

AGAIN -- this goes for everyone. If you post something attacking the person who created the post instead of addressing the content of the post, you will be subject to administrative action.


Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24857
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Warren Moon wrote:

I bet you are so much fun to be around, what a boring fart.  Razz 

cyclops 

And YOU'RE nothing more than a a brainless and overweight, pimply little 15-year-old troll, aren't you Wozza !?!

Hiding out in your welfare mum's basement, pretending to be a lot older than the truth !!  

 ://?roflmao?/: 

I think most of the women who saw the article of Warren in the newspapers thought he was a handsome man, if I remember correctly...

Here's a clue - I do remember - I always do!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 pm

beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:37 pm

nicko wrote:beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!

Whereas I truly am a boring fart and deserve the reminder.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24857
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by ALLAKAKA on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

nicko wrote:beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!



You have to remember that Beekeeper comes from the Land down under ,where they keep their women in the basements and their chums in the bedroom.

ALLAKAKA

Posts : 779
Join date : 2013-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

whosaid you'r a boring old fart ben?hats usually what I'm called.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Cass on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Why cant people just stop? Seriously .....its boring, juvenile, ultimately self destructive and full of well he/she started it...how old are you? 5?

Even on this thread people cant help themselves - perhaps I should start a Forums Anonymous....hmmmm....write some books, speak at events, have my own TV show....become the new Dr. Cass.....my God I'll be filthy rich....you saw it here first folks.

Now for tonight's dinner I have made what I like to call a Fiesta Mess...a cross between a taco and enchilada casserole with lashings of sour cream to on top and extra cheese with a side of retried beans and not in the casserole because otherwise junior junior will pout and sulk.......

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Right,that's it ......



EVERYBODY EEEENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aye wanted to do that!  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by ALLAKAKA on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:Right,that's it ......



EVERYBODY EEEENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aye wanted to do that!  Laughing 



Do you need a tissue ?




 lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA

Posts : 779
Join date : 2013-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Right,that's it ......



EVERYBODY EEEENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aye wanted to do that!  Laughing 



Do you need a tissue ?



...please Kaka!!, but will it be tears or something else that fall on it??!!!!!! Laughing 


 lol! lol! lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Cass wrote:Why cant people just stop? Seriously .....its boring, juvenile, ultimately self destructive and full of well he/she started it...how old are you? 5?

Even on this thread people cant help themselves - perhaps I should start a Forums Anonymous....hmmmm....write some books, speak at events, have my own TV show....become the new Dr. Cass.....my God I'll be filthy rich....you saw it here first folks.

Now for tonight's dinner I have made what I like to call a Fiesta Mess...a cross between a taco and enchilada casserole with lashings of sour cream to on top and extra cheese with a side of retried beans and not in the casserole because otherwise junior junior will pout and sulk.......
 Laughing 
What did the beans to love, to need a retrial?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Cass on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Cass wrote:Why cant people just stop? Seriously .....its boring, juvenile, ultimately self destructive and full of well he/she started it...how old are you? 5?

Even on this thread people cant help themselves - perhaps I should start a Forums Anonymous....hmmmm....write some books, speak at events, have my own TV show....become the new Dr. Cass.....my God I'll be filthy rich....you saw it here first folks.

Now for tonight's dinner I have made what I like to call a Fiesta Mess...a cross between a taco and enchilada casserole with lashings of sour cream to on top and extra cheese with a side of retried beans and not in the casserole because otherwise junior junior will pout and sulk.......
 Laughing 
What did the beans to love, to need a retrial?!

fine...sheesh...ok...REFRIED...already
 ::drnkpst:: 

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:11 am

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
 Laughing 
What did the beans to love, to need a retrial?!

fine...sheesh...ok...REFRIED...already
 ::drnkpst:: 

 lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Cass on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Cass wrote:

fine...sheesh...ok...REFRIED...already
 ::drnkpst:: 

 lol! 

They were delicious by the way *hic* x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by gerber on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

 lol! 

They were delicious by the way *hic* x

Does one have to be a has bean to get on the Jury ?

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:49 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

They were delicious by the way *hic* x

Does one have to be a has bean to get on the Jury ?

Nah, just bean around the block a few times

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
gerber wrote:

Does one have to be a has bean to get on the Jury ?

Nah, just bean around the block a few times


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Nah, just bean around the block a few times

Wow
Thats disturbing!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Wow
Thats disturbing!



Now that's disturbing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Shocked 

Lovin the new sig too!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Shocked 

Lovin the new sig too!

Thank you  I love you I have to admit Grumpy made me feel guilty about my treatment of Simba so I'm giving him a break from the treadmill x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Cass on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Nah, just bean around the block a few times


Where did you find this of Mr. C attempting to dance?

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 am

It's been all so nice and peaceful on here, for a day or so atleast.

...Then the RW trolls mount another attack, to try to upset the apple cart.

 Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:16 am

Catman wrote:It's been all so nice and peaceful on here, for a day or so atleast.

...Then the RW trolls mount another attack, to try to upset the apple cart.

 Rolling Eyes 

It's been all so nice and peaceful on here, for a day or so atleast.

...Then the LW trolls mount another attack, to try to upset the apple cart.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:45 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:
nicko wrote:beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!



You have to remember that Beekeeper comes from the Land down under ,where they keep their women in the basements and their chums in the bedroom.

Your Mad Kaka  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
Aussie Women Are the MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL in Australia, Much safer Wrestling a Crocodile while wearing a hat of angry venomous snakes in a Shark tank... than to piss off an Aussie Shelia

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18750
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:56 am

nicko wrote:beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!

Lots of remarks from the RW are uncalled for, shame that you and others from the RW, you don't pick on, or challenge those.  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 am

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!

Lots of remarks from the RW are uncalled for, shame that you and others from the RW, you don't pick on, or challenge those.  Rolling Eyes 

pot/kettle or what!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by nicko on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:11 am

catman I did not ask for your biased opinion.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by nicko on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 am

to andy and shady, stop making homophobic remarks about gay people on this forum ,you know it upsets catman.Leave hm alone you r/w people!let him make l/w remarks to his hearts content.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Beekeeper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 pm

nicko wrote:
beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!

 clown 

IF you're feeling that jealous, nicko, I'm sure I could come up with something better for you !!!

DON'T want to have you feeling too left out now, do we..  Laughing 

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Beekeeper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
cyclops 

And YOU'RE nothing more than a a brainless and overweight, pimply little 15-year-old troll, aren't you Wozza !?!

Hiding out in your welfare mum's basement, pretending to be a lot older than the truth !!  

 ://?roflmao?/: 

I think most of the women who saw the article of Warren in the newspapers thought he was a handsome man, if I remember correctly...

cyclops 

ESPECIALLY that telling quote from one of those women claiming to be Wozza's former girlfriend, commenting on how he always reminded her of nothing so much other than "the north end of a southbound camel.." !

AND I'll bet all of those other women were being led around by their guide dogs at the time, weren't they Andy !   Razz

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I think most of the women who saw the article of Warren in the newspapers thought he was a handsome man, if I remember correctly...

cyclops 

ESPECIALLY that telling quote from one of those women claiming to be Wozza's former girlfriend, commenting on how he always reminded her of nothing so much other than "the north end of a southbound camel.." !

AND I'll bet all of those other women were being led around by their guide dogs at the time, weren't they Andy !   Razz


Turns out you're a bit of an unsavoury character after all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
cyclops 

ESPECIALLY that telling quote from one of those women claiming to be Wozza's former girlfriend, commenting on how he always reminded her of nothing so much other than "the north end of a southbound camel.." !

AND I'll bet all of those other women were being led around by their guide dogs at the time, weren't they Andy !   Razz


Turns out you're a bit of an unsavoury character after all.

Pot/kettle.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Beekeeper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Cass wrote:.......

Now for tonight's dinner I have made what I like to call a Fiesta Mess...a cross between a taco and enchilada casserole with lashings of sour cream to on top and extra cheese with a side of retried beans and not in the casserole because otherwise junior junior will pout and sulk.......

 scratch 

"Mexican Nightmare Supreme" ???

 ::rfth:: 

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Beekeeper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
cyclops 

ESPECIALLY that telling quote from one of those women claiming to be Wozza's former girlfriend, commenting on how he always reminded her of nothing so much other than "the north end of a southbound camel.." !

AND I'll bet all of those other women were being led around by their guide dogs at the time, weren't they Andy !   Razz


Turns out you're a bit of an unsavoury character after all.

 scratch 

DON'T know what brings that strange comment on, B'Andy !  I believe you must be confusing me with one of your more usual regular drinking buddies ??  

ESPECIALLY considering that you don't know the first thing about me !   ::dunno::

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Beekeeper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:48 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
nicko wrote:
beekeeper,that remark to warren was completely uncalled for!


You have to remember that Beekeeper comes from the Land down under ,where they keep their women in the basements and their chums in the bedroom.

 Suspect 

YOU'RE a very strange little man indeed, Mr. Kacklekopf !!!

I doubt that you could handle any real women that you might encounter, someday down the track..
>> this will be Kaka's most likely response  =  ::rfth::

_________________
"You can take the boy out of the bush; but you can't take the bush out of the boy !"
avatar
Beekeeper

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Cass on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Cass wrote:.......

Now for tonight's dinner I have made what I like to call a Fiesta Mess...a cross between a taco and enchilada casserole with lashings of sour cream to on top and extra cheese with a side of retried beans and not in the casserole because otherwise junior junior will pout and sulk.......

 scratch 

"Mexican Nightmare Supreme" ???

 ::rfth:: 

Whatever you want to call it....it was delish and no leftovers

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:01 pm

nicko wrote:whosaid you'r a boring old fart ben?hats usually what I'm called.

Sorry, didn't see this question before. It was Warren, but he deleted his account and now just shows up as "guest."

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24857
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:


Where did you find this of Mr. C attempting to dance?

At least I posted the clean version Cass  lol! x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cass wrote:

Where did you find this of Mr. C attempting to dance?

At least I posted the clean version Cass  lol! x

Its a wonder!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Cass on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 am

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

At least I posted the clean version Cass  lol! x

Its a wonder!

Very true FTL x

yes nems it is and I have bruises to prove it x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum