WW3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

If the 2 insane despots go head to head and actually start lobbing nukes at each other, are either/both right or wrong?
Millions will die. It could escalate to Europe.
If you think Trump is justified, are YOU prepared to die for his cause?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Fucking hellfire

A haymaker from nicko

You mean hayeater, because it always comes out bullshit?  Laughing

come on, that was good wasn't it??

dreamer, DACA??



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You mean hayeater, because it always comes out bullshit?  Laughing

come on, that was good wasn't it??

dreamer, DACA??

Hayeater? Bullshit? Haha...I thought it was a logical connection. Razz

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

come on, that was good wasn't it??

dreamer, DACA??

Hayeater?  Bullshit?  Haha...I thought it was a logical connection. Razz

only pussy democrat vegan bulls eat hay

republicans bulls eat Spaniards and other fools too slow or dim witted to get out the way

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:explosion are used to fight fire Not nukes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


erm...not quite veya


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4905826/Clip-shows-Soviet-nuke-used-create-new-reservoir.html

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9001
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hayeater?  Bullshit?  Haha...I thought it was a logical connection. Razz

only pussy democrat vegan bulls eat hay

republicans bulls eat Spaniards and other fools too slow or dim witted to get out the way

...and then go home and eat hay. Same thing. Bovines are not carnivores.

I always love that conservatives must cast themselves in a script where they are the heavy, masculine types. They actually see the world as warfare, which I suppose is why they are generally warmongers.

There is a book by John Keegan (a Brit who teaches at Sandhurst, and is Defense Editor of the Daily Telegraph), titled A History of Warfare (1993), which goes into this.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

only pussy democrat vegan bulls eat hay

republicans bulls eat Spaniards and other fools too slow or dim witted to get out the way

...and then go home and eat hay.  Same thing.  Bovines are not carnivores.

I always love that conservatives must cast themselves in a script where they are the heavy, masculine types.  They actually see the world as warfare, which I suppose is why they are generally warmongers.

There is a book by John Keegan (a Brit who teaches at Sandhurst, and is Defense Editor of the Daily Telegraph), titled A History of Warfare (1993), which goes into this.

I thought Osama........ I mean Obama (Freudian slip, my bad) was a democrat

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

only pussy democrat vegan bulls eat hay

republicans bulls eat Spaniards and other fools too slow or dim witted to get out the way

...and then go home and eat hay.  Same thing.  Bovines are not carnivores.

I always love that conservatives must cast themselves in a script where they are the heavy, masculine types.  They actually see the world as warfare, which I suppose is why they are generally warmongers.

There is a book by John Keegan (a Brit who teaches at Sandhurst, and is Defense Editor of the Daily Telegraph), titled A History of Warfare (1993), which goes into this.

I thought Osama........ I mean Obama (Freudian slip, my bad) was a democrat

And what wars did Obama start? (None.)

Lazy joke there, by the way. Your fellow travelers at Fox "News" already got all the mileage out of that one and kept milking it.







Love that last one. That Black man would beat you up and steal your lunch money, Smelly, and you'd be left trying to get him to like you.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23042
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:54 am

That Black man was a weak kneed pussie, a bit like yourself now I come to think about it !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8646
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:05 am

nicko wrote:
That Black man was a weak kneed pussie,      a bit like yourself now I come to think about it !



I would like to see you say that to any "black man's" face, nicko !!!

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I thought Osama........ I mean Obama (Freudian slip, my bad) was a democrat

And what wars did Obama start? (None.)

Lazy joke there, by the way. Your fellow travelers at Fox "News" already got all the mileage out of that one and kept milking it.







Love that last one. That Black man would beat you up and steal your lunch money, Smelly, and you'd be left trying to get him to like you.

lol

im a saffa mate, born and bred under apartheid, back home the only use we have for houtkops like Obama is garden work


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

...and then go home and eat hay.  Same thing.  Bovines are not carnivores.

I always love that conservatives must cast themselves in a script where they are the heavy, masculine types.  They actually see the world as warfare, which I suppose is why they are generally warmongers.

There is a book by John Keegan (a Brit who teaches at Sandhurst, and is Defense Editor of the Daily Telegraph), titled A History of Warfare (1993), which goes into this.

I thought Osama........ I mean Obama (Freudian slip, my bad) was a democrat

Yes, he is.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The concern is that his insane , warmongering policy has the potential to affect people from all parts of the globe if a nuclear war escalates.

The real worry, Andrew, is that Trump will handle a war with N. Korea exactly like he handled the hurricane relief in Puerto Rico.  N. Korea has 500,000 rounds of artillery poised to hit the south, and Trump has what? Paper towels to toss back??

He could fook up so bad that we have Kim running the White House next year.  What a hoot, eh?  Let's see...Yemin, the Shayrat Air cornfield, lost lawsuits, no bills passed in Congress, now Puerto Rico, and failure to get his Senate candidate elected in Alabama.

WTF does this guy count as a success?  Taking a piss in the morning?  

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

And what wars did Obama start? (None.)

Lazy joke there, by the way. Your fellow travelers at Fox "News" already got all the mileage out of that one and kept milking it.







Love that last one. That Black man would beat you up and steal your lunch money, Smelly, and you'd be left trying to get him to like you.

lol

im a saffa mate, born and bred under apartheid, back home the only use we have for houtkops like Obama is garden work  



Why do you keep on talking about the past as if it was in the present, your Smellyness...

The South Africans now have their own country back -- so if you ever go back "home" you will be the one bowing down to kiss those "houtkops" boots..

You're nothing more than a former soldier and white supremacist twonk these days -- without a country to call his own -- hiding away in the deep, dark recesses of the basement in your mum's council house.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:19 am

He's not African. He's Ruski.

He adopted the name.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
He's not African.  He's Ruski.

He adopted the name.

Arrow

Or else,  his parents were a KGB sleeper cell in S. Africa...

I wonder if there's a missing couple of years in his background, where the CVP/SVR were able to take him back to Russia for a little updating/re-programming, between leaving S.A. and assuming his new identity in Britain  ???

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:50 pm

magica wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Hilary needs to be in prison - she can join Tony Bliar they would be good together - both lying criminals .

They can shove Bush in there with them, they can have a threesome. Razz

oh yeah forgot about him - lol!

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:34 pm



The levels of paranoia flowing through this place are sublime.

Comrade putin will be proud

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 am


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16404
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:01 am

He has betrayed his country and is a traitor.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

The levels of paranoia flowing through this place are sublime.

Comrade putin will be proud

On that we agree.

But it won't stop until we rid the country of the source.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum