WW3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:40 pm

If the 2 insane despots go head to head and actually start lobbing nukes at each other, are either/both right or wrong?
Millions will die. It could escalate to Europe.
If you think Trump is justified, are YOU prepared to die for his cause?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by magica on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:10 pm

I don't think it will come to this, if it did there would be no winners. Everyone dead, except the elite of course.

It's a scary world right now No

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Trump.seems happy , willing and ready to press the red button.
Anyone who supports him also advocates a nuclear war. Which means they are prepared for one to land on their home.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Angry Andy wrote:If the 2 insane despots go head to head and actually start lobbing nukes at each other, are either/both right or wrong?
Millions will die. It could escalate to Europe.
If you think Trump is justified, are YOU prepared to die for his cause?

Yet another Trump thread? Jesus, you lot voted him in, deal with it.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:25 pm

The concern is that his insane , warmongering policy has the potential to affect people from all parts of the globe if a nuclear war escalates.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by eddie on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

I'll move this to social issues.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:34 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/united-states-exhausting-options-for-dealing-peacefully-with-north-korea/news-story/d402f075e2e05da54b0e8962d4b3fbdd

THE United States has exhausted all its options for dealing with North Korea through the United Nations and may have to take matters into its own hands, its UN ambassador has said.


Appearing on CNN’s State of the Union program, Nikki Haley said the UN Security Council was unable to contain North Korea’s nuclear program, and Fake President Trump might have to turn to the US military.

“We have pretty much exhausted all the things that we can do at the Security Council at this point,” Ms Haley said, adding that she was perfectly happy to hand the matter to Defence Secretary James Mattis.

“We’re trying every other possibility that we have but there’s a whole lot of military options on the table.”

not to override eddie but I'm moving this back to politics THIS is real

YES we are seriously talking about Nuking NK.

@HT
Because THIS is important, this Affects the world. What the hell do you think an International News forum is supposed to have?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 am

So it does seem like World War 3 is closer than ever
I doubt it will spread to Europe because, 'no offense' but Europe is sort of irrelevant in the modern world.

I am not a Trump Supporter, but I would support nuking Pyongyang. it will be the least loss of life, far less than a land invasion.
the dilemma is much like the WW2 and the land Invasion of Japan, the death toll on both sides will be huge with conventional warfare. A few Nukes on key locations could cripple NK. the problem is that it would have to unannounced as if NK get a chance to retaliate then there goes Seoul.

It is a matter of brinkmanship with Millions of lives on the line. This is by far the biggest Political drama in the world today. the fact we have so few threads covering it is more of an issue.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/united-states-exhausting-options-for-dealing-peacefully-with-north-korea/news-story/d402f075e2e05da54b0e8962d4b3fbdd

THE United States has exhausted all its options for dealing with North Korea through the United Nations and may have to take matters into its own hands, its UN ambassador has said.


Appearing on CNN’s State of the Union program, Nikki Haley said the UN Security Council was unable to contain North Korea’s nuclear program, and Fake President Trump might have to turn to the US military.

“We have pretty much exhausted all the things that we can do at the Security Council at this point,” Ms Haley said, adding that she was perfectly happy to hand the matter to Defence Secretary James Mattis.

“We’re trying every other possibility that we have but there’s a whole lot of military options on the table.”

not to override eddie but I'm moving this back to politics THIS is real

YES we are seriously talking about Nuking NK.

@HT
Because THIS is important, this Affects the world. What the hell do you think an International News forum is supposed to have?

Nah it's cool Veya, but it wasn't in politics, it was in miscellany.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:15 am

Angry Andy wrote:The concern is that his insane , warmongering policy has the potential to affect people from all parts of the globe if a nuclear war escalates.

Show me a politician who wasn't in it for himself. You had that clown George Bush. The philanderer Clinton. Fake Obama. And now this one. Not having much luck are you. Why do you suppose Trump got voted in?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 am


You do realise I live in SE England.
I have never voted in a US election, so your statement of me voting them in is factually incorrect.
None of those came close to pressing the button.
This crzed buffoon cant want.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:So it does seem like World War 3 is closer than ever
I doubt it will spread to Europe because, 'no offense' but Europe is sort of irrelevant in the modern world.

I am not a Trump Supporter, but I would support nuking Pyongyang. it will be the least loss of life, far less than a land invasion.
the dilemma is much like the WW2 and the land Invasion of Japan,  the death toll on both sides will be huge with conventional warfare. A few Nukes on key locations could cripple NK. the problem is that it would have to unannounced as if NK get a chance to retaliate then there goes Seoul.

It is a matter of brinkmanship with Millions of lives on the line. This is by far the biggest Political drama in the world today. the fact we have so few threads covering it is more of an issue.

Or perhaps Trump just needs to accept NK has a nuke arsenal and stop the dick waving.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

Angry Andy wrote:
You do realise I live in SE England.
I have never  voted in a US election, so your statement of me voting them in is factually incorrect.
None of those came close to pressing the button.
This crzed buffoon cant want.

I was generalising. Don't take it personally.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 am

I am not, HT. I believe the world is a safer place if we have policiians who put negotiation before threats and dialogue before trweets that incite reyalistion.
Obama was a statesman. Trump is a psychopath.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 am

Angry Andy wrote:I am not, HT. I believe the world is a safer place if we have policiians who put negotiation before threats and dialogue before trweets that incite reyalistion.
Obama was a statesman. Trump is a psychopath.

Trump reminds me of a hormonal teenage girl.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 am

Arrow

Any resultant war will not escalate to any other continent...

Nobody will want to see WWIII eventuate from a pesky little despot in a worthless little country with no essential natural resources to make it in any way desirable to any third party..

China is the only real important friend/ally/backer that N. Korea has left, and China doesn't really want to go to war..  China and Russia are more likely to reinforce their own borders with N.K. rather than actually jump to their defence.

North Korea is a poor little country that simply wouldn't be able to last more than a week or two..  It will be regime suicide if they actually do attack any of their neighbours.

North Korea only eats because of charity from South Korea, Japan and China.  If their supplies were cut, then the country would only last a matter of months --  Kim's grandaddy destroyed what shithouse pathetic agriculture systems they had formerly, back in the 1950s..

I still would not be really surprised, if China invaded and temporarily occupied N.K. if they did attack any of their neighbours or somewhere like Guam..         Idea


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:45 am

Angry Andy wrote:
You do realise I live in SE England.
I have never  voted in a US election, so your statement of me voting them in is factually incorrect.
None of those came close to pressing the button.
This crzed buffoon cant want.


Laughing

Horatio just likes to keep demonstrating the simple fact that she doesn't have a clue..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:51 am

Angry Andy wrote:I am not, HT. I believe the world is a safer place if we have policiians who put negotiation before threats and dialogue before trweets that incite reyalistion.
Obama was a statesman. Trump is a psychopath.

Obama was a statesman? Go tell the Syrians.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:54 am

What a Face

I'm with Veya on this...

(Want to know why Aussies take this situation more seriously than those nutbag Floptard loonies do ?  Have a look at a globe of the world..).

A quick and decisive 'surgical' strike on Pyongyang will take out the Regime and their armaments;  with the loss of a few hundred thousand lives --  compared with the millions who will die if they attacked S. Korea and then Japan, Malaysia, etc.

And then an international "peacekeeping force" (China, USA, Russia, Japan, Indonesia, Australia&NZ, et al..) until they put the peninsula back together..

Unless China moves on North Korea first...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I am not, HT. I believe the world is a safer place if we have policiians who put negotiation before threats and dialogue before trweets that incite reyalistion.
Obama was a statesman. Trump is a psychopath.

I agree about the negotiations. But there are those on here who believe a nuke strike is what's needed. It doesn't seem to do any good to impose sanctions either as China are trading quite happily with NK.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:The concern is that his insane , warmongering policy has the potential to affect people from all parts of the globe if a nuclear war escalates.

Show me a politician who wasn't in it for himself.   You had that clown George Bush.   The philanderer Clinton.   Fake Obama.  And now this one.  Not having much luck are you.   Why do you suppose Trump got voted in?  

Because of rednecks. America is a racist nation, and they all follow Trump.

As far as No. Korea is concerned, it's always been there. We have never ended the Korean War. It's a problem that must be managed, and has been by past presidents, but we've never had a president this inept before.

He's like...someone who shits and walks in his own droppings. You wanna have a nuclear war? Go ahead. Oh...you don't? Send in the State Department for a diplomatic solution. Oh...you don't have a State Department?

Well...fly a bunch of airplanes around in circles. Show some feckless force...never worked in Yemen or Syria, but who knows...you might have better luck.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Show me a politician who wasn't in it for himself.   You had that clown George Bush.   The philanderer Clinton.   Fake Obama.  And now this one.  Not having much luck are you.   Why do you suppose Trump got voted in?  

Because of rednecks.  America is a racist nation, and they all follow Trump.

As far as No. Korea is concerned, it's always been there.  We have never ended the Korean War.  It's a problem that must be managed, and has been by past presidents, but we've never had a president this inept before.

He's like...someone who shits and walks in his own droppings.  You wanna have a nuclear war?  Go ahead.  Oh...you don't?  Send in the State Department for a diplomatic solution.  Oh...you don't have a State Department?

Well...fly a bunch of airplanes around in circles.  Show some feckless force...never worked in Yemen or Syria, but who knows...you might have better luck.

How has any other POTUS been very different? Show me one that's been honest, moral, upstanding, and selfless.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:36 pm

HT wrote:How has any other POTUS been very different? Show me one that's been honest, moral, upstanding, and selfless.

All the rest of them kept their fuckin' mouths shut. Only Trump has a mouth the size of his asshole, which is home to Putin, ya know.

Trump provokes No. Korea to detract from the Russia crimes. Dumb fook, doesn't know which is a bigger fire.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HT wrote:How has any other POTUS been very different? Show me one that's been honest, moral, upstanding, and selfless.

All the rest of them kept their fuckin' mouths shut.  Only Trump has a mouth the size of his asshole, which is home to Putin, ya know.

Trump provokes No. Korea to detract from the Russia crimes.  Dumb fook, doesn't know which is a bigger fire.

maybe he does

you do know they sometimes put oil fires out with large explosions

i heard that Russia once used a nuke to put out a monster oil fire they had on their hands

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 am

Original Quill wrote:
HT wrote:How has any other POTUS been very different? Show me one that's been honest, moral, upstanding, and selfless.

All the rest of them kept their fuckin' mouths shut.  Only Trump has a mouth the size of his asshole, which is home to Putin, ya know.

Trump provokes No. Korea to detract from the Russia crimes.  Dumb fook, doesn't know which is a bigger fire.

Were sneaky you mean? At least with Trump what you see is what you get.

avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

All the rest of them kept their fuckin' mouths shut.  Only Trump has a mouth the size of his asshole, which is home to Putin, ya know.

Trump provokes No. Korea to detract from the Russia crimes.  Dumb fook, doesn't know which is a bigger fire.

maybe he does

you do know they sometimes put oil fires out with large explosions

i heard that Russia once used a nuke to put out a monster oil fire they had on their hands

They're into building pyramids too.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

All the rest of them kept their fuckin' mouths shut.  Only Trump has a mouth the size of his asshole, which is home to Putin, ya know.

Trump provokes No. Korea to detract from the Russia crimes.  Dumb fook, doesn't know which is a bigger fire.

maybe he does

It could be.  He's self-centered enough to just not give a shit about the world.  But I think he's just plain stupid.

He doesn't know that news comes in cycles.  If he picks a war with No. Korea simply to turn heads away from the Russia issue, it'll just be in tomorrow's news.  Then we'll have a war and he's still looking at an orange jumpsuit.

Trump is just a flash in the pan.  Law, on the other hand, works methodically and persistently.  Drip...drip...drip...  Wink

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:02 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:So it does seem like World War 3 is closer than ever
I doubt it will spread to Europe because, 'no offense' but Europe is sort of irrelevant in the modern world.

I am not a Trump Supporter, but I would support nuking Pyongyang. it will be the least loss of life, far less than a land invasion.
the dilemma is much like the WW2 and the land Invasion of Japan,  the death toll on both sides will be huge with conventional warfare. A few Nukes on key locations could cripple NK. the problem is that it would have to unannounced as if NK get a chance to retaliate then there goes Seoul.

It is a matter of brinkmanship with Millions of lives on the line. This is by far the biggest Political drama in the world today. the fact we have so few threads covering it is more of an issue.

Or perhaps Trump just needs to accept NK has a nuke arsenal and stop the dick waving.


He can't, SK and Japan Wont allow it cause they are too close to NK. the USA as allies of SK and Japan needs to stand up otherwise Japan can forget about the post ww2 agreements and build their own nukes too. Thus we will rapidly have a military escalation a new nuclear arms race in North Eastern Asia.

also if the US can't fill the leadership role China Will and that is the end of Western Global dominance.

the outcome of this confrontation could have the same level of global impact as WW2. is it the changing of the Guard? the end of the US Imperialism? Like WW2 was the end of European power and imperialism

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 am

explosion are used to fight fire Not nukes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:The concern is that his insane , warmongering policy has the potential to affect people from all parts of the globe if a nuclear war escalates.

Show me a politician who wasn't in it for himself.   You had that clown George Bush.   The philanderer Clinton.   Fake Obama.  And now this one.  Not having much luck are you.   Why do you suppose Trump got voted in?  

Because of rednecks.  America is a racist nation, and they all follow Trump.

As far as No. Korea is concerned, it's always been there.  We have never ended the Korean War.  It's a problem that must be managed, and has been by past presidents, but we've never had a president this inept before.

He's like...someone who shits and walks in his own droppings.  You wanna have a nuclear war?  Go ahead.  Oh...you don't?  Send in the State Department for a diplomatic solution.  Oh...you don't have a State Department?

Well...fly a bunch of airplanes around in circles.  Show some feckless force...never worked in Yemen or Syria, but who knows...you might have better luck.

that's not the whole picture.

it is also just a matter of coincidental timing that NK has managed to generate its own 'Einstein Physicist' that has allowed them to take a few decades leap forward in the nuclear process.

Trump election rhetoric 'that he was going to pull out of global conflict' probably also boosted NK confidence.
the US is in a position that Not responding to NK makes it appear they will not honor existing alliances (another thing Trump stated while campaigning) means that existing allies in the region will probably shift alliance to china, if china turns around and fixes the situation.

that would be the economic death of the USA, it also puts the USA in a terrible positon for any potential confrontation with China, Since failing to economically enforce US Imperialism will probably lead to a Military attempt to.

Wouldn't be Surprised if this does also link to Russia, one can easily imagine a deal between China and Russia that give western Eurasia to Russia and Asia Pacific to China

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 am

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-missile-tests-us-south-korea-stage-bombing-drills-over-peninsula/news-story/41dcea8eae5bedd0c370218b0e14fa99

extra to my assessment
Russia and China Joint Naval Drills

Meanwhile, Russia and China have staged naval exercises ahead of a UN General Assembly meeting where North Korea’s nuclear ambition is likely to dominate proceedings.

According to Russian news agency TASS, the drills aimed to “consolidate partnership and practical co-operation between the two militaries” and were not aimed at any one country.

Russia and China claim the drills are not directly related to the current crisis engulfing the Korean Peninsula.
Beijing’s official Xinhua news agency confirmed China and Russia began naval drills off the Russian far eastern port of Vladivostok, not far from the Russia-North Korea border.

Those drills were being conducted between Peter the Great Bay, near Vladivostok, and the southern part of the Sea of Okhotsk, to the north of Japan, it said.

Russia and China’s joint war games in the North Pacific form an eight day program of joint land and sea drills which include defending ships from an air or naval attack.

The two countries do not have a formal military alliance, but according to the Wall Street Journal are developing common techniques which will allow them to train and fight together.

Vasily Kashin, a military expert and China specialist at the Higher School of Economics, told the WSJ the nations were building a “de facto” alliance.

Arseny Sivitsky, director of the Belarus-based Center for Strategic and Foreign Policy Studies, indicated Russia was sending a message to the West.

“Russia is trying to show Europe and the United States that it is ready for a full-scale war and that is why we should all sit down and talk about geopolitics on Russia’s terms,” he said.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:44 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

maybe he does

It could be.  He's self-centered enough to just not give a shit about the world.  But I think he's just plain stupid.

He doesn't know that news comes in cycles.  If he picks a war with No. Korea simply to turn heads away from the Russia issue, it'll just be in tomorrow's news.  Then we'll have a war and he's still looking at an orange jumpsuit.

Trump is just a flash in the pan.  Law, on the other hand, works methodically and persistently.  Drip...drip...drip...  Wink

yes, but law also has boundaries

you cannot simply dream up some conspiracy story and hope for the law to handle it all for you.

you need something called evidence.

if you had this evidence, then trump would already be in an orange jump suit.

and FYI, you're wrong about news coming in cycles,maybe fake news comes in cycles , but actual news is reported and then forgotten or at best vaguely remembered as everyone moves on


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It could be.  He's self-centered enough to just not give a shit about the world.  But I think he's just plain stupid.

He doesn't know that news comes in cycles.  If he picks a war with No. Korea simply to turn heads away from the Russia issue, it'll just be in tomorrow's news.  Then we'll have a war and he's still looking at an orange jumpsuit.

Trump is just a flash in the pan.  Law, on the other hand, works methodically and persistently.  Drip...drip...drip...  Wink

yes, but law also has boundaries

you cannot simply dream up some conspiracy story and hope for the law to handle it all for you.

you need something called evidence.

if you had this evidence, then trump would already be in an orange jump suit.

In your dreams.  The fun has just started.  It takes time to dissect a frog...especially when it's still wiggling.   Twisted Evil   

We know about AG Sally Yeats visit to the WH in January 16th to warn about Flynn's espionage conversations with Russia.  We've got transcripts of those conversations.  We know that Trump asked people to say 'no evidence', leaving out the 'yet!'  We know all the security people caved in for it; but we know that Trump had to fire the FBI Director, because he couldn't be bought.

We already know about Campaign Manager Manafort's ties to the Russians.  He's already committed several felonies.  He's about to be indicted.  And then there's the activities of Flynn, who is up for indictment as we speak.  He's going down, along with his son.

We know all about the June 9th meeting between Trump, Kushner and the Russian GRU agent.  We've got the emails.  We know the bargain that was being struck, and the consideration back and forth.  We know the agenda of that meeting.

We know all about the hacking into the DNC by GRU hackers, in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuss Act (CFAA), and we know that oppo information was a part of the consideration that was at issue in the June 9th meeting.

We know and will soon have all the records of Facebook, the ads bought by the Russians, the content, the contact points, the timeline, etc.  If Facebook does not cooperate and disgorge all information, they will be hit with a subpoena, and all, all of their computer equipment will be confiscated.  I.e., out-of-business.

We know that pursuant to the hack by the GRU into the DNC headquarters, the data were released in August 2016, precisely the date negotiated by Trump and Kushner in the June 9th meeting.

The fun part is in front of us: when we get the tax returns of Trump, Sr. (which Trump has resisted mightily disclosing).  We will learn about his trade of favors for 19.5% of Rosneft Oil, which he has already tried to implement by lifting sanctions.

Also, remember that the Russians he is dealing with are mobsters, with a particular specialty in the human trafficking business.  (Now we know Trump's fondness for naked and under aged girls.)  He has been money laundering for them...just look at that Florida home he turned around for $50-million.

It's not that there is no evidence; it is that there is such a feast of evidence that we have to go slowly to digest the meal.  Remember what I said?  Drip...drip...drip...

SB wrote:and FYI, you're wrong about news coming in cycles,maybe fake news comes in cycles , but actual news is reported and then forgotten or at best vaguely remembered as everyone moves on  

All news comes in cycles.  If it backs up, people will stack it up until they can get to it.
But they will remember, and listen in due time.  If it's there, people will want to hear it, and they will hear it.

It is the wet dream of all Neo-Nazis and conservatives that facts and events will be forgotten; but that's only wishful thinking.  Conservative elitists would want the democratic populous out of the picture.  That's why conservatives all engage in this delusion that people are stupid, people won't concentrate, and people will forget.  But they are only kidding themselves.  

That's why Trump keeps falling for the diversion tactic.  That's why I say: Trump is just plain stupid.  It's all heard and remembered.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

yes, but law also has boundaries

you cannot simply dream up some conspiracy story and hope for the law to handle it all for you.

you need something called evidence.

if you had this evidence, then trump would already be in an orange jump suit.

In your dreams.  The fun has just started.  It takes time to dissect a frog...especially when it's still wiggling.   Twisted Evil   

We know about AG Sally Yeats visit to the WH in January 16th to warn about Flynn's espionage conversations with Russia.  We've got transcripts of those conversations.  We know that Trump asked people to say 'no evidence', leaving out the 'yet!'  We know all the security people caved in for it; but we know that Trump had to fire the FBI Director, because he couldn't be bought.

We already know about Campaign Manager Manafort's ties to the Russians.  He's already committed several felonies.  He's about to be indicted.  And then there's the activities of Flynn, who is up for indictment as we speak.  He's going down, along with his son.

We know all about the June 9th meeting between Trump, Kushner and the Russian GRU agent.  We've got the emails.  We know the bargain that was being struck, and the consideration back and forth.  We know the agenda of that meeting.

We know all about the hacking into the DNC by GRU hackers, in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuss Act (CFAA), and we know that oppo information was a part of the consideration that was at issue in the June 9th meeting.

We know and will soon have all the records of Facebook, the ads bought by the Russians, the content, the contact points, the timeline, etc.  If Facebook does not cooperate and disgorge all information, they will be hit with a subpoena, and all, all of their computer equipment will be confiscated.  I.e., out-of-business.

We know that pursuant to the hack by the GRU into the DNC headquarters, the data were released in August 2016, precisely the date negotiated by Trump and Kushner in the June 9th meeting.

It's not that there is no evidence; it is that there is such a feast of evidence that we have to go slowly to digest the meal.  Remember what I said?  Drip...drip...drip...

SB wrote:and FYI, you're wrong about news coming in cycles,maybe fake news comes in cycles , but actual news is reported and then forgotten or at best vaguely remembered as everyone moves on  

All news comes in cycles.  If it backs up, people will stack it up until they can get to it.
But they will remember, and listen in due time.  If it's there, people will want to hear it, and they will hear it.

It is the wet dream of all Neo-Nazis and conservatives that facts and events will be forgotten; but that's only wishful thinking.  Conservative elitists would want the democratic populous out of the picture.  That's why conservatives all engage in this delusion that people are stupid, people won't concentrate, and people will forget.  But they are only kidding themselves.  

That's why Trump keeps falling for the diversion tactic.  That's why I say: Trump is just plain stupid.  It's all heard and remembered.

you keep saying that trump is going to jail

what exactly for??

as far as i can tell, you're just waffling about "something" he is supposed to have done.

what is this something??



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:23 pm

SB wrote:you keep saying that trump is going to jail

what exactly for??

as far as i can tell, you're just waffling about "something" he is supposed to have done.

what is this something??

Espionage Act, Logan Act, Campaign Finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud and various numerous counts of Obstruction of Justice.  Meuller will probably ultimately wrap the whole thing up with a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act charge, or major racketeering (because of the money laundering), with the conspiracy and predicate acts incorporated.

Because Trump has Federal pardon power, Mueller is working in tandem with the New York Attorney General.  Several states have mini-RICO Acts, exactly like the Federal one, and New York is one such state.  If brought under New York state law, Trump cannot pardon anyone.  The only difference is they end up in Sing-Sing Prison instead of Danbury Correctional Institution.

Well, I've just given you about $75-thousand worth of legal advice.  And I don't expect to see your cheque.  So I'll be off.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Hilary needs to be in prison - she can join Tony Bliar they would be good together - both lying criminals .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SB wrote:you keep saying that trump is going to jail

what exactly for??

as far as i can tell, you're just waffling about "something" he is supposed to have done.

what is this something??

Espionage Act, Logan Act, Campaign Finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud and various numerous counts of Obstruction of Justice.  Meuller will probably ultimately wrap the whole thing up with a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act charge, or major racketeering (because of the money laundering), with the conspiracy and predicate acts incorporated.

Because Trump has Federal pardon power, Mueller is working in tandem with the New York Attorney General.  Several states have mini-RICO Acts, exactly like the Federal one, and New York is one such state.  If brought under New York state law, Trump cannot pardon anyone.  The only difference is they end up in Sing-Sing Prison instead of Danbury Correctional Institution.

Well, I've just given you about $75-thousand worth of legal advice.  And I don't expect to see your cheque.  So I'll be off.

That doesn't answer the question

What has trump actually done that will land him in the clink??

You can't just bring some fancy pants against him for grabbing some Pussy.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SB wrote:you keep saying that trump is going to jail

what exactly for??

as far as i can tell, you're just waffling about "something" he is supposed to have done.

what is this something??

Espionage Act, Logan Act, Campaign Finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud and various numerous counts of Obstruction of Justice.  Meuller will probably ultimately wrap the whole thing up with a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act charge, or major racketeering (because of the money laundering), with the conspiracy and predicate acts incorporated.

Because Trump has Federal pardon power, Mueller is working in tandem with the New York Attorney General.  Several states have mini-RICO Acts, exactly like the Federal one, and New York is one such state.  If brought under New York state law, Trump cannot pardon anyone.  The only difference is they end up in Sing-Sing Prison instead of Danbury Correctional Institution.

Well, I've just given you about $75-thousand worth of legal advice.  And I don't expect to see your cheque.  So I'll be off.

Ain't Google a wonderful thing?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by magica on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Hilary needs to be in prison - she can join Tony Bliar they would be good together - both lying criminals .

They can shove Bush in there with them, they can have a threesome. Razz

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Espionage Act, Logan Act, Campaign Finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud and various numerous counts of Obstruction of Justice.  Meuller will probably ultimately wrap the whole thing up with a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act charge, or major racketeering (because of the money laundering), with the conspiracy and predicate acts incorporated.

Because Trump has Federal pardon power, Mueller is working in tandem with the New York Attorney General.  Several states have mini-RICO Acts, exactly like the Federal one, and New York is one such state.  If brought under New York state law, Trump cannot pardon anyone.  The only difference is they end up in Sing-Sing Prison instead of Danbury Correctional Institution.

Well, I've just given you about $75-thousand worth of legal advice.  And I don't expect to see your cheque.  So I'll be off.

Ain't Google a wonderful thing?

Having trouble sticking to the point?  Be more subtle when containing your jealousies.  Each one of these criminal Acts can be found on Google, true, but you don't synthesize them into a case without some experience.

For a guy who only lives vicariously off of his ex-cop husband, you're lucky you found Google.  Big world, huh toots?

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Espionage Act, Logan Act, Campaign Finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud and various numerous counts of Obstruction of Justice.  Meuller will probably ultimately wrap the whole thing up with a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act charge, or major racketeering (because of the money laundering), with the conspiracy and predicate acts incorporated.

Because Trump has Federal pardon power, Mueller is working in tandem with the New York Attorney General.  Several states have mini-RICO Acts, exactly like the Federal one, and New York is one such state.  If brought under New York state law, Trump cannot pardon anyone.  The only difference is they end up in Sing-Sing Prison instead of Danbury Correctional Institution.

Well, I've just given you about $75-thousand worth of legal advice.  And I don't expect to see your cheque.  So I'll be off.

Ain't Google a wonderful thing?

i learned about the RICO act from sons of anarchy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:47 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Ain't Google a wonderful thing?

Having trouble sticking to the point?  Be more subtle when containing your jealousies.  Each one of these criminal Acts can be found on Google, true, but you don't synthesize them into a case without some experience.

For a guy who only lives vicariously off of his ex-cop husband, you're lucky you found Google.  Big world, huh toots?

Yeah, but was the bin white or blue?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7062
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Ain't Google a wonderful thing?

i learned about the RICO act from sons of anarchy

Good for you. Now run along and play.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Having trouble sticking to the point?  Be more subtle when containing your jealousies.  Each one of these criminal Acts can be found on Google, true, but you don't synthesize them into a case without some experience.

For a guy who only lives vicariously off of his ex-cop husband, you're lucky you found Google.  Big world, huh toots?

Yeah, but was the bin white or blue?

Ask tommy. He keeps up with minutiae like that.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i learned about the RICO act from sons of anarchy

Good for you.  Now run along and play.

what has trump done??

you keep dodging this question quill

what crime has trump committed?

you keep banging on about how you're going to bring trumps presidency down, bring it down FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!

put a name on it

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Quill is a dreamer !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8646
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:44 pm

nicko wrote:Quill is a dreamer !

Fucking hellfire

A haymaker from nicko


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Good for you.  Now run along and play.

what has trump done??

you keep dodging this question quill

what crime has trump committed?

you keep banging on about how you're going to bring trumps presidency down, bring it down FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!

put a name on it

Are you fookin' crazy. I've drafted two protracted posts detailing it.

The Rosenbergs were executed in the electric chair for handing the Russians the plans for a nuclear weapon. Trump has done the same thing, many times over, for the exact same enemy, fcs, and he's still doing it.

You've gotta be yughly stupid not to get it. Laughing

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill is a dreamer !

Fucking hellfire

A haymaker from nicko

You mean hayeater, because it always comes out bullshit?  Laughing

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what has trump done??

you keep dodging this question quill

what crime has trump committed?

you keep banging on about how you're going to bring trumps presidency down, bring it down FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!

put a name on it

Are you fookin' crazy.  I've drafted two protracted posts detailing it.

The Rosenbergs were executed in the electric chair for handing the Russians the plans for a nuclear weapon.  Trump has done the same thing, many times over, for the exact same enemy, fcs, and he's still doing it.

You've gotta be yughly stupid not to get it.  Laughing

there is nothing to get, all you have done is waffle and rant on about the RICO act and something about New York, but you haven't actually said "trump did X"

the above post is the closest you have come to giving a reason, apparently you seem to think trump is selling the Russians some plans for nukes, im pretty certain the Russians have their own nukes, you may remember this little thing called the cold war??

so quill lets have it, what has trump actually done.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WW3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum