terrorist

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

terrorist

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Bomb explodes on London Tube Train, Police say Terrorist responsible.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8520
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:16 pm

So the terrorist who bombed the MEN killing 22, injuring many others, and leaving countless families and friends devastated in the aftermath was of a 'better' class of terrorist according to Quill?

To more sane people he was just a brain washed cowardly bastard driven my mindless hate intent on blowing innocent children apart.

Before Quill argues that his posts were in context with what had been said...yes, I read, and they are still nasty uncaring posts whichever way you look at it. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Both Magica and Nems are right

What are you cheering about or happy in your reply on terrorism here?

The emojis on this site are limited.  It's not cheering, I meant.  It's more like...oh, I don't know, triumph...that your terrorists are so dumb.

The blue bucket bombs in this case were duds.  They fizzled out.  No one was killed, though I gather there were some who were injured...for which I sympathize.

A real professional uses a pressure cooker, because it compresses better.  But I won't go into detail because there might be some terrorists listening in...particularly RW terrorists.  I think your British terrorists are weak-willed pansies, or just plain ignorant.  They tried to mix the bomb in blue plastic buckets, and used the wrong formula to boot.  What dumb fooks.

As smells and I were saying, y'all need a better class of terrorists.  The ones you have are an embarrassment.   Rolling Eyes


It was a white bucket. scratch

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Syl wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?


How do you do any better than is already being done?
Torture them?
Its very easy to say in hindsight, where many will be seen and come across as victims.
Its known the first was arrested 2 weeks previously, but on what charge I have no idea. So have the Police failed here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Both Magica and Nems are right

What are you cheering about or happy in your reply on terrorism here?

The emojis on this site are limited.  It's not cheering, I meant.  It's more like...oh, I don't know, triumph...that your terrorists are so dumb.

The blue bucket bombs in this case were duds.  They fizzled out.  No one was killed, though I gather there were some who were injured...for which I sympathize.

A real professional uses a pressure cooker, because it compresses better.  But I won't go into detail because there might be some terrorists listening in...particularly RW terrorists.  I think your British terrorists are weak-willed pansies, or just plain ignorant.  They tried to mix the bomb in blue plastic buckets, and used the wrong formula to boot.  What dumb fooks.

As smells and I were saying, y'all need a better class of terrorists.  The ones you have are an embarrassment.   Rolling Eyes


I presume you mean terrorists who attack Britain rather than British terrorists? It does sound as if you disapprove of the bomb not going off. Would you have preferred a few planes flown into large buildings?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?


How do you do any better than is already being done?
Torture them?
Its very easy to say in hindsight, where many will be seen and come across as victims.
Its known the first was arrested 2 weeks previously, but on what charge I have no idea. So have the Police failed here?

No, watch them more closely.
Bomb making equipment has been found in the foster couples garden, this young lad was known to be trouble, can a foster couple in their 70's and 80's, no matter how well meaning they are, be up to being responsible for someone like him....even before he starts making bombs?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


How do you do any better than is already being done?
Torture them?
Its very easy to say in hindsight, where many will be seen and come across as victims.
Its known the first was arrested 2 weeks previously, but on what charge I have no idea. So have the Police failed here?

No, watch them more closely.
Bomb making equipment has been found in the foster couples garden, this young lad was known to be trouble, can a foster couple in their 70's and 80's, no matter how well meaning they are, be up to being responsible for someone like him....even before he starts making bombs?


How many people do you think it takes to monitor one person 24 hours a day?
Are you saying we should now monitor all refugees? How much will that cost and off what valid reason?
We have alone 32,000 suspected Islamist's, let alone all other extremists.
Do you know how much it costs and how much manpower is needed to monitor someone.
You then go off hindsight again. They found the other bomb after the attack.
It really annoys me with self made preachers telling people what they should have done, when we face a massive mountain in what to do in dealing with the terrorist threat in this country.
If you are willing to have your tax increased a 100% to pay for this monitoring or have other services have less, then please argue why it is practicable?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

No, watch them more closely.
Bomb making equipment has been found in the foster couples garden, this young lad was known to be trouble, can a foster couple in their 70's and 80's, no matter how well meaning they are, be up to being responsible for someone like him....even before he starts making bombs?


How many people do you think it takes to monitor one person 24 hours a day?
Are you saying we should now monitor all refugees? How much will that cost and off what valid reason?
We have alone 32,000 suspected Islamist's, let alone all other extremists.
Do you know how much it costs and how much manpower is needed to monitor someone.
You then go off hindsight again. They found the other bomb after the attack.
It really annoys me with self made preachers telling people what they should have done, when we face a massive mountain in what to do in dealing with the terrorist threat in this country.
If you are willing to have your tax increased a 100% to pay for this monitoring or have other services have less, then please argue why it is practicable?

If you read posts properly I was saying the people who take these kids in, foster parents, should be watching them more closely.
If a recently arrived, troubled teen is placed into your care, its your responsibility to carefully watch him as well as care for him.
He was making bloody bombs under their noses in their house  fgs.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


How many people do you think it takes to monitor one person 24 hours a day?
Are you saying we should now monitor all refugees? How much will that cost and off what valid reason?
We have alone 32,000 suspected Islamist's, let alone all other extremists.
Do you know how much it costs and how much manpower is needed to monitor someone.
You then go off hindsight again. They found the other bomb after the attack.
It really annoys me with self made preachers telling people what they should have done, when we face a massive mountain in what to do in dealing with the terrorist threat in this country.
If you are willing to have your tax increased a 100% to pay for this monitoring or have other services have less, then please argue why it is practicable?

If you read posts properly I was saying the people who take these kids in, foster parents, should be watching them more closely.
If a recently arrived, troubled teen is placed into your care, its your responsibility to carefully watch him as well as care for him.
He was making bloody bombs under their  fgs.


How dumb does it get. So now when did you ever watch your own son 24/7
Did you watch him take a shit daily?
Seriously?
Do you see how ridiculous you are being?
If you must know, the Foster mother could not cope with his behaviour.
She want to place him back into care.
Do you not think, that if they suspected he was a terrorist, they would not have informed the authorities?
Do you think that would have stopped the attack if he had gone back into care, based on his bad behaviour?
Are you that stupid to think it would have?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

If you read posts properly I was saying the people who take these kids in, foster parents, should be watching them more closely.
If a recently arrived, troubled teen is placed into your care, its your responsibility to carefully watch him as well as care for him.
He was making bloody bombs under their  fgs.


How dumb does it get. So now when did you ever watch your own son 24/7
Did you watch him take a shit daily?
Seriously?
Do you see how ridiculous you are being?
If you must know, the Foster mother could not cope with his behaviour.
She want to place him back into care.
Do you not think, that if they suspected he was a terrorist, they would not have informed the authorities?
Do you think that would have stopped the attack?
Are you that stupid to think it would have?

God but you are stupid sometimes.

Its ridiculous to place a troubled kid with a couple in their 70's and 80's....and its obvious the foster couple couldn't cope, which proves my point exactly.

You are still in argumentative mode....I will leave you to it.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


How dumb does it get. So now when did you ever watch your own son 24/7
Did you watch him take a shit daily?
Seriously?
Do you see how ridiculous you are being?
If you must know, the Foster mother could not cope with his behaviour.
She want to place him back into care.
Do you not think, that if they suspected he was a terrorist, they would not have informed the authorities?
Do you think that would have stopped the attack?
Are you that stupid to think it would have?

God but you are stupid sometimes.

Its ridiculous to place a troubled kid with a couple in their 70's and 80's....and its obvious the foster couple couldn't cope, which proves my point exactly.

You are still in argumentative mode....I will leave you to it.


Oh so now the authorities now knew he was a troubled kid, which countless kids will be when having suffered through a civil war or broken homes. Which you now deem what I can only describe is about the most ignorant ageist argument going. That after years of raising over 200 foster kids, that now they suddenly cannot cope and should not be allowed to foster any children, who came from all troubled backgrounds. Insulting the very fact they have raised many lovely children. Ignoring the blatant fact many foster parents no matter their age would have struggled with such a problematic child. I thank goodness, people like you are never in charge with your over emotive bullshit that you present in hindsight.

Yes I am very annoyed when you post such stupidity, based again off hindsight.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by magica on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Putting an 18 year old who they themselves said they couldn't control is stupid.

Yes they've fostered hundreds but now too old to deal with teens, its a fact, not stupidity.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Syl wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?

Good point, recently arrived troubled kids? That covers quite a multitude of things. It's clear this couple (are they accused of wrong doing?) were out of their depth. If they are innocent of knowledge of these terrorists then, bloody hell its no wonder the terrorists think we are such a soft touch.
Do we know how long he has been in uk? He wasn't one of that large group of children in their 20s and older given asylum was he?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by eddie on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Just jumping into the argument about whether the foster couple did a good enough job in "keeping an eye" on the bomb-maker.....

Listen, if I really wanted to make a bomb, I could put one together under the nose of even the nosiest of people. If you want to do something bad enough you can do it and get away with it if you're smart and determined enough.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm

magica wrote:Putting an 18 year old who they themselves said they couldn't control is stupid.

Yes they've fostered hundreds but now too old to deal with teens, its a fact, not stupidity.


Again a rather stupid response to say in hindsight.
How can anyone say that they could not cope until they have face that challenge.
You are also under the false presumption that this child showed any sign that they were indeed problematic.
What I suggest is you actually read and understand how terrorists blend in. Like the 9/11 hijackers did, by going to strip bars for example. Once a terrorist has a base and has fooled the authorities. It does not matter how they behave, as long as they do not give away their true intent. Being a difficult child, makes loving parents make concessions, no matter what age they are.

So to say they are too old is again born from ignorance. Next you will be declaring an age when people can raise children. Its the worst ageist prejudice bullshit possible. As many parents cannot deal with a problem child and yet many never give up on them. Many though, have no idea that in the remotest chance here, even problematic, they maybe a terrorist. Hence all your reasoning is based on emotions in hindsight and not any sense.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Syl wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?

Apparently, they were awarded an MBE for services to children. I don't suppose they thought they would be providing a service to a suspected terrorist.

He's not a lad by the way, he's an adult, and if he's the perpetrator, he'll go down for a long time.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:53 pm

eddie wrote:Just jumping into the argument about whether the foster couple did a good enough job in "keeping an eye" on the bomb-maker.....

Listen, if I really wanted to make a bomb, I could put one together under the nose of even the nosiest of people.  If you want to do something bad enough you can do it and get away with it if you're smart and determined enough.


Exactly Eddie and yet some people want to look to blame others, other than the actual wanker that did this and of those that brainwashed this idiot with hate. Any terrorist will blend in and like many problematic children. Will, if their agenda is to ensure they are not watched closely, is to play off the kindness of good kind parents. Sadly, the idiot brigade, like to judge everyone and anyone for an attack and not those actually behind it. Countless attacks have been thwarted, due to the fact some Muslim parents have seen whether their children have become extreme and due to the great work of the intelligence services. 

That would be the only valid argument here. That has been made before that children placed in foster care, should be with people culturally and religious affiliated. Age has no relevance here, but someone Muslim, could have picked up on signs. So as two posters here, who I both respect, are being blind to their own ignorance here to blame two innocent people simple due to their age.

I find that disgusting

@ Nems, the other Syrian child has been nothing but a perfect foster child. Like i say, too many people make the most idiotic views in hindsight failing to understand, that this is just one terrorist, where thousands more refugees are genuine people fleeing persecution. Most Islamic terrorists here have been home grown. Its the same bullshit guilt by association argument born from fear. You tackle these problems with being open and honest how such hate is formed and from what poor ideologies. You do not look to become like former nations in history and infer that a whole group of people is a threat based on who they are and their beliefs, because clearly Nazi Germany has taught you nothing. Its as bad when the left on here champion violence against the far right. You tackle problems at their core, the beliefs themselves and challenge them. That no belief is protected from any criticism. Which the left have an inherent problem in protecting poor beliefs in Islam and not any other religious belief. The left make this problem far worse, when they should be united with everyone, being critical of bad beliefs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Just jumping into the argument about whether the foster couple did a good enough job in "keeping an eye" on the bomb-maker.....

Listen, if I really wanted to make a bomb, I could put one together under the nose of even the nosiest of people.  If you want to do something bad enough you can do it and get away with it if you're smart and determined enough.


Exactly Eddie and yet some people want to look to blame others, other than the actual wanker that did this and of those that brainwashed this idiot with hate. Any terrorist will blend in and like many problematic children. Will, if their agenda is to ensure they are not watched closely, is to play off the kindness of good kind parents. Sadly, the idiot brigade, like to judge everyone and anyone for an attack and not those actually behind it. Countless attacks have been thwarted, due to the fact some Muslim parents have seen whether their children have become extreme and due to the great work of the intelligence services. 

That would be the only valid argument here. That has been made before that children placed in foster care, should be with people culturally and religious affiliated. Age has no relevance here, but someone Muslim, could have picked up on signs. So as two posters here, who I both respect, are being blind to their own ignorance here to blame two innocent people simple due to their age.

I find that disgusting

@ Nems, the other Syrian child has been nothing but a perfect foster child. Like i say, too many people make the most idiotic views in hindsight failing to understand, that this is just one terrorist, where thousands more refugees are genuine people fleeing persecution. Most Islamic terrorists here have been home grown. Its the same bullshit guilt by association argument born from fear. You tackle these problems with being open and honest how such hate is formed and from what poor ideologies. You do not look to become like former nations in history and infer that a whole group of people is a threat based on who they are and their beliefs, because clearly Nazi Germany has taught you nothing. Its as bad when the left on here champion violence against the far right. You tackle problems at their core, the beliefs themselves and challenge them. That no belief is protected from any criticism. Which the left have an inherent problem in protecting poor beliefs in Islam and not any other religious belief. The left make this problem far worse, when they should be united with everyone, being critical of bad beliefs.

How do you know he is a perfect foster child?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by magica on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Thorin wrote:
magica wrote:Putting an 18 year old who they themselves said they couldn't control is stupid.

Yes they've fostered hundreds but now too old to deal with teens, its a fact, not stupidity.


Again a rather stupid response to say in hindsight.
How can anyone say that they could not cope until they have face that challenge.
You are also under the false presumption that this child showed any sign that they were indeed problematic.
What I suggest is you actually read and understand how terrorists blend in. Like the 9/11 hijackers did, by going to strip bars for example. Once a terrorist has a base and has fooled the authorities. It does not matter how they behave, as long as they do not give away their true intent. Being a difficult child, makes loving parents make concessions, no matter what age they are.

So to say they are too old is again born from ignorance. Next you will be declaring an age when people can raise children. Its the worst ageist prejudice bullshit possible. As many parents cannot deal with a problem child and yet many never give up on them. Many though, have no idea that in the remotest chance here, even problematic, they maybe a terrorist. Hence all your reasoning is based on emotions in hindsight and not any sense.

To start with he is no child he's 18.

My thoughts are not born on hindsight, I will repeat the couple said they couldn't control him.

Why do you always have to insult those who don't agree with you. Have I insulted you, no so don't insult me


_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:08 pm

magica wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Again a rather stupid response to say in hindsight.
How can anyone say that they could not cope until they have face that challenge.
You are also under the false presumption that this child showed any sign that they were indeed problematic.
What I suggest is you actually read and understand how terrorists blend in. Like the 9/11 hijackers did, by going to strip bars for example. Once a terrorist has a base and has fooled the authorities. It does not matter how they behave, as long as they do not give away their true intent. Being a difficult child, makes loving parents make concessions, no matter what age they are.

So to say they are too old is again born from ignorance. Next you will be declaring an age when people can raise children. Its the worst ageist prejudice bullshit possible. As many parents cannot deal with a problem child and yet many never give up on them. Many though, have no idea that in the remotest chance here, even problematic, they maybe a terrorist. Hence all your reasoning is based on emotions in hindsight and not any sense.

To start with he is no child he's 18.

My thoughts are not born on hindsight, I will repeat the couple said they couldn't control him.

Why do you always have to insult those who don't agree with you. Have I insulted you, no so don't insult me



I will repeat your views are based on hindsight, idiotic and do not see where the problem is he

So I will always insult stupidity, don't post ignorance or be somewhere if you feel or get offended. It proves you cannot take the fact your views were extremely poor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Exactly Eddie and yet some people want to look to blame others, other than the actual wanker that did this and of those that brainwashed this idiot with hate. Any terrorist will blend in and like many problematic children. Will, if their agenda is to ensure they are not watched closely, is to play off the kindness of good kind parents. Sadly, the idiot brigade, like to judge everyone and anyone for an attack and not those actually behind it. Countless attacks have been thwarted, due to the fact some Muslim parents have seen whether their children have become extreme and due to the great work of the intelligence services. 

That would be the only valid argument here. That has been made before that children placed in foster care, should be with people culturally and religious affiliated. Age has no relevance here, but someone Muslim, could have picked up on signs. So as two posters here, who I both respect, are being blind to their own ignorance here to blame two innocent people simple due to their age.

I find that disgusting

@ Nems, the other Syrian child has been nothing but a perfect foster child. Like i say, too many people make the most idiotic views in hindsight failing to understand, that this is just one terrorist, where thousands more refugees are genuine people fleeing persecution. Most Islamic terrorists here have been home grown. Its the same bullshit guilt by association argument born from fear. You tackle these problems with being open and honest how such hate is formed and from what poor ideologies. You do not look to become like former nations in history and infer that a whole group of people is a threat based on who they are and their beliefs, because clearly Nazi Germany has taught you nothing. Its as bad when the left on here champion violence against the far right. You tackle problems at their core, the beliefs themselves and challenge them. That no belief is protected from any criticism. Which the left have an inherent problem in protecting poor beliefs in Islam and not any other religious belief. The left make this problem far worse, when they should be united with everyone, being critical of bad beliefs.

How do you know he is a perfect foster child?


The other one? Based on what the neighbors have said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

How do you know he is a perfect foster child?


The other one? Based on what the neighbors have said.

Hearsay?
If anyone else posted that you would have a coniption fit!
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:


The other one? Based on what the neighbors have said.

Hearsay?
If anyone else posted that you would have a coniption fit!


Maybe so, but maybe its you going on no evidence to make a view on an innocent foster child that has not been arrested or under any suspicion. Which then adds weight to the hearsay stories of the other neighbors. Of which we also get the testimony the actual suspect had been arrested before from one of them.
So shall we discount that testimony Nems?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hearsay?
If anyone else posted that you would have a coniption fit!


Maybe so, but maybe its you going on no evidence to make a view on an innocent foster child that has not been arrested or under any suspicion. Which then adds weight to the hearsay stories of the other neighbors. Of which we also get the testimony the actual suspect had been arrested before from one of them.
So shall we discount that testimony Nems?

I haven't expressed any opinion on the foster child?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?

Good point, recently arrived troubled kids?
Thorin wrote: plural, only one of their foster kids has been arrested
That covers quite a multitude of things. It's clear this couple (are they accused of wrong doing?) were out of their depth. If they are innocent of knowledge of these
Thorin wrote: plural, only one of their foster kids has been arrested
terrorists then, bloody hell its no wonder the terrorists think we are such a soft touch.
Do we know how long he has been in uk? He wasn't one of that large group of children in their 20s and older given asylum was he?

So yes you did express a view both children in her care, two Syrian foster children

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Good point, recently arrived troubled kids?

That covers quite a multitude of things. It's clear this couple (are they accused of wrong doing?) were out of their depth. If they are innocent of knowledge of these

terrorists then, bloody hell its no wonder the terrorists think we are such a soft touch.
Do we know how long he has been in uk? He wasn't one of that large group of children in their 20s and older given asylum was he?

So yes you did express a view both children in her care, two Syrian foster children

Ah yes I see where you got that from. I was referring to all the troubled children let in
I didn't know she had 2 foster children so I didn't mean her two specifically
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So yes you did express a view both children in her care, two Syrian foster children

Ah yes I see where you got that from. I was referring to all the troubled children let in
I didn't know she had 2 foster children so I didn't mean her two specifically

Lets be honest Nems, based on what we know, you can see how you might have come across on this?
But I take on board your point.
To be honest people are knee jerk reacting here without most of the full facts being public knowledge.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Syl wrote:So the terrorist who bombed the MEN killing 22, injuring many others, and leaving countless families and friends devastated in the aftermath was of a 'better' class of terrorist according to Quill?

To more sane people he was just a brain washed cowardly bastard driven my mindless hate intent on blowing innocent children apart.

Before Quill argues that his posts were in context with what had been said...yes, I read, and they are still nasty uncaring posts whichever way you look at it. Rolling Eyes

Let's put this into context.  You people who are complaining are hateful, war-monger conservatives, who are just spoiling for another chance to kill Muslim babies.  Now let's work backwards from there.

You want this act to be all the more hienous, because that builds your case for war and killing babies.  Lord knows, you need a case, but the point is that this all comes from within.  Y'all are spoiling for a fight.

Everyday in London, how many robberies are there?  How many assaults?  Bar brawls?  There are thousands of crimes a day, yet the war-mongers single out only the crimes that involve Muslims, because it helps their cause to go to war with Muslims and kill their babies.  Get a grip...it's just another crime.  Yet, the English have a particular thing with brown babies.

Comes now, Quill and mocks one of your charades.  He laughingly points out that it wasn't even a good show.  Y'all don't even have sophisticated criminals.  Now, it's obvious you war-mongers don't give a sheit about the victims.  What galls you is the de minimis regard with which Quill treats your little example that you have scrupulously selected for your 'Muslim-haters' exhibition.  Here you went to all that trouble to select, and serve this pageant of racism, and someone laughs instead of joining in your faux weeping sessions.

Wha,,,wha...wha...  There now, I've donated to your silliness.  But you still have the dumbest criminals in the world...hydrogen peroxide in an open bucket.  C'mon!  The English!  Sooo proper and indignant; yet sooo ridiculously transparent.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20407
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Yes, come on English people. The Americans have a much better class of terrorist. They manage to kill loads more people, and of course the Yanks don't go after them and kill loads of brown babies afterwards. They clearly went to Afghanistan to play tiddlywinks.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Never heard so much crap in all my life, to now twist this to blame now conservatives for this attack by extremists.

Well there is a very valid reason why terrorism is singled out more than many other crimes, based on what an actual terrorist attack is. It looks to cause as much damage and harm to innocent people as can possible be and the more fatalities there are. The more such an attack by the extremists will be deemed such a success. as it seeks to install fear and cower people into fear, which means it directly effects the entire nation. To then invoke what is quite evidently the worst failed moral equivalency on where babies unintentionally are killed in another country. Due to collateral damage from air strikes.  Shows even more how reprehensible an argument Quill is making and also trying to justify such terrorist attacks. When no baby is ever intended to be killed in the first place. Even though such deaths are rare today with the Syrian conflict with allied attacks.

Even more so when Assad and ISIS, between them have caused the majority of deaths, half a million during this civil war. 9 million displaced. That a Muslim ignores all this mass baby killing and decides to target the UK, based on no evidence that the UK has even killed any babies within Syria. I mean can anyone see how logically failed such a premise is. As the reason is evidently clear, that babies being killed is not the issue, as if it was, then this terrorist, would be targeting Assad or ISIS. Its about doctrines that speak about transgression, that no non-Muslim is allowed to intervene in order to save the lives of Muslims, Christians, Yazidi's etc in what is classed as Muslim territory and that we should sit by and allow genocide to happen. The third argument and cause that Al-Qaeda had against the West, was because we intervened to stop the genocide being committed by the Indonesians in East Timor. Showing how utterly warped Quills views are. That within some extreme Muslim groups, they play off this to preach a hate against the west claiming the West is at war with Islam. So the view on baby killing is a sham and makes a mockery of what these extremists even believe.

For even then a person to think its okay to come here and attack the very people who are opening their doors to Syrian refugees, proves, this person is either on the mindset of ISIS or is part of ISIS. Which based on Quills thinking, ISIS only exists based on baby killing. Given the fact ISIS has deliberately killed many of these Muslim, Kurdish, Yazidi, Christian babies. Which he might want to explain that to the many Yazidi's who have never even killed any Muslim babies and have been murdered and taken as sex slaves. Proving the moral failure of his argument

Its why Quill has become the resident fuckwit on morality or understanding simple anything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Ah yes I see where you got that from. I was referring to all the troubled children let in
I didn't know she had 2 foster children so I didn't mean her two specifically

Lets be honest Nems, based on what we know, you can see how you might have come across on this?
But I take on board your point.
To be honest people are knee jerk reacting here without most of the full facts being public knowledge.

Fair point
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Lets be honest Nems, based on what we know, you can see how you might have come across on this?
But I take on board your point.
To be honest people are knee jerk reacting here without most of the full facts being public knowledge.

Fair point

No worries Nems, not sure if I can take reading another one of Quill's morally redundant arguments

So have a good evening.

P.S> I respect you both magica and Syl, sometimes you poorly knee jerk react, which ends up steering away the blame at all of this, the extremists themselves. So dont't take offense at me becoming passionate, its never intended with any malice/dislike etc. I just simple do not hold back if I find something poor said, I will say so.

All the best everyone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Quill is coming across like he has a touch of the guilts which is fair enough. As a thick,loud, white, rich, over privileged know all republican voting yank. He is responsible for most of the worlds ills.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Thorin wrote:Well there is a very valid reason why terrorism is singled out more than many other crimes, based on what an actual terrorist attack is. It looks to cause as much damage and harm to innocent people as can possible be and the more fatalities there are.

Every crime "looks to cause...damage and harm..." Have you got any particular reason for singling out these acts? If you can't make a case, you're just another Tory sheeple.

Thorin wrote:...it seeks to install fear and cower people into fear, which means it directly effects the entire nation.

Ah-ha, so state-of-mind. You are admitting it is the political attitude you are concerned about, not the innocent victims? We are getting closer to the truth of the matter: you hate Muslims. What is it I have been saying?

So, now, let's get into the heart of the matter:

Thorin wrote:That a Muslim ignores all this mass baby killing and decides to target the UK, based on no evidence that the UK has even killed any babies within Syria. I mean can anyone see how logically failed such a premise is. As the reason is evidently clear, that babies being killed is not the issue, as if it was, then this terrorist, would be targeting Assad or ISIS. Its about doctrines that speak about transgression...

Right back into you being the baby-killer, innit? But I'm more interested in your idea that the enemy is "doctrines"...political stuff, eh?

See, my point is, if you merely treat this as the petty crime that it is, you've got...well, petty crime. But when you pump it up to be (here comes the political stuff) "doctrines" and "moral equivalency", you've got more than a really little fire, you've got a huge forest fire.

When I laugh at your open plastic buckets and hair dye bleach, I laugh at your attempts to gin it up to some international beef. I don't defend the crime. I don't defend the malefactors. I sympathize with those who were injured. But it is what it is: pranks by children.

The rest is all political. It's you, and nothing more didge. You're just a phony Hyde Park barker, standing on a soap box and trying to persuade people to hate the right skin color.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20407
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Quill is coming across like he has a touch of the guilts which is fair enough. As a thick,loud, white,  rich, over privileged  know all republican voting yank. He is responsible for most of the worlds ills.

Spoken like a phlebotomist who can't find the right vein. Waste of time.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20407
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:Every crime "looks to cause...damage and harm..."  Have you got any particular reason for singling out these acts?  If you can't make a case, you're just another Tory sheeple. I have been saying?

So, now, let's get into the heart of the matter:

right back into you being the baby-killer, innit?  But I'm more interested in your idea that the enemy is "doctrines"...political stuff, eh?

See, my point is, if you merely treat this as the petty crime that it is, you've got...well, petty crime.  But when you pump it up to be (here comes the political stuff) "doctrines" and "moral equivalency", you've got more than a really little fire, you've got a huge forest fire.

When I laugh at your open plastic buckets and hair dye bleach, I laugh at your attempts to gin it up to some international beef.  I don't defend the crime.  I don't defend the malefactors.  I sympathize with those who were injured.  But it is what it is: pranks by children.

The rest is all political.  It's you, and nothing more didge.  You're just a phony Hyde Park barker, standing on a soap box and trying to persuade people to hate the right skin color.

Not one single point actually addressed any off mine. Even worse now tries to invoke such racist accusations. I mean when all else fails. Just scream racism right?

Try again you feeble minded retard


Never heard so much crap in all my life, to now twist this to blame now conservatives for this attack by extremists.

Well there is a very valid reason why terrorism is singled out more than many other crimes, based on what an actual terrorist attack is. It looks to cause as much damage and harm to innocent people as can possible be and the more fatalities there are. The more such an attack by the extremists will be deemed such a success. as it seeks to install fear and cower people into fear, which means it directly effects the entire nation. To then invoke what is quite evidently the worst failed moral equivalency on where babies unintentionally are killed in another country. Due to collateral damage from air strikes.  Shows even more how reprehensible an argument Quill is making and also trying to justify such terrorist attacks. When no baby is ever intended to be killed in the first place. Even though such deaths are rare today with the Syrian conflict with allied attacks.

Even more so when Assad and ISIS, between them have caused the majority of deaths, half a million during this civil war. 9 million displaced. That a Muslim ignores all this mass baby killing and decides to target the UK, based on no evidence that the UK has even killed any babies within Syria. I mean can anyone see how logically failed such a premise is. As the reason is evidently clear, that babies being killed is not the issue, as if it was, then this terrorist, would be targeting Assad or ISIS. Its about doctrines that speak about transgression, that no non-Muslim is allowed to intervene in order to save the lives of Muslims, Christians, Yazidi's etc in what is classed as Muslim territory and that we should sit by and allow genocide to happen. The third argument and cause that Al-Qaeda had against the West, was because we intervened to stop the genocide being committed by the Indonesians in East Timor. Showing how utterly warped Quills views are. That within some extreme Muslim groups, they play off this to preach a hate against the west claiming the West is at war with Islam. So the view on baby killing is a sham and makes a mockery of what these extremists even believe.

For even then a person to think its okay to come here and attack the very people who are opening their doors to Syrian refugees, proves, this person is either on the mindset of ISIS or is part of ISIS. Which based on Quills thinking, ISIS only exists based on baby killing. Given the fact ISIS has deliberately killed many of these Muslim, Kurdish, Yazidi, Christian babies. Which he might want to explain that to the many Yazidi's who have never even killed any Muslim babies and have been murdered and taken as sex slaves. Proving the moral failure of his argument

Its why Quill has become the resident fuckwit on morality or understanding simple anything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Thorin wrote:What would have happened if Mother of Satan bomb had exploded? Experts say £100 device packed with nails could have been deadlier than 7/7



  • 29 injured when the detonator went off, but it is thought explosives didn't ignite

  • Experts say had the bomb gone off as intended it could have been devastating

  • Device's timer sparks theories it could have been planned for busier stations

  • Pictures of device appear to show builder's bucket with fairy lights hanging out

  • Terrorists have attempted to use such lights as detonators to bombs before 




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4890328/Parsons-Green-bomb-deadlier-7-7.html#ixzz4svOo0qQ2 


Which basically rubbishes everything Quill has said

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 pm

On Battle of Britain Day: if German blitz on London were reported like Islamic terror attacks


Today is Battle of Britain day. With another terrorist attack in London today and the standard mainstream media and political response it is worth considering this ......






Last edited by Thorin on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Thorin wrote:Not one single point actually addressed any off mine. Even worse now tries to invoke such racist accusations. I mean when all else fails. Just scream racism right?

I answered all your points. You just don't understand where your own arguments lead.

Yes, I believe the whole Muslim thing reduces to racism. Live with it.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20407
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Thorin wrote:

Didge...you're the Neo-Nazi. Get back up on your soap box and tell us how the Nazis were right. Here's a hint: for Jews, substitute Muslims. Follow the Himmler instruction booklet.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20407
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:Not one single point actually addressed any off mine. Even worse now tries to invoke such racist accusations. I mean when all else fails. Just scream racism right?

I answered all your points.  You just don't understand where your own arguments lead.

Yes, I believe the whole Muslim thing reduces to racism.  Live with it.




Then you are an idiot and clearly cannot answer my points if you think Islam is a race.

By the way Syrians, are also Caucasions

I knew you would offer a copout, because as seen your arguments are morally and unequivocally bollocks. As seen by how i easily demolished what for all intents and purposes was the rambling of a toddler.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Didge...you're the Neo-Nazi.  Get back up on your soap box and tell us how the Nazis were right.  Here's a hint: for Jews, substitute Muslims.  Follow the Himmler instruction booklet.


Which shows why you even failed to understand Nazism, which targeting Jews as a race, deeming them inferior. 

So when all else fails, what does Quill do, scream and call me a Nazi.

This is about being critical of an ideology.

With Nazism, you rightly have no issue in attacking such a hateful ideology, as I have always done.

When it comes to criticism of Islamism, you idiotically claim its racism to do so.

Hence why you have the intellect of a toddler

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:So the terrorist who bombed the MEN killing 22, injuring many others, and leaving countless families and friends devastated in the aftermath was of a 'better' class of terrorist according to Quill?

To more sane people he was just a brain washed cowardly bastard driven my mindless hate intent on blowing innocent children apart.

Before Quill argues that his posts were in context with what had been said...yes, I read, and they are still nasty uncaring posts whichever way you look at it. Rolling Eyes

Let's put this into context.  You people who are complaining are hateful, war-monger conservatives, who are just spoiling for another chance to kill Muslim babies.  Now let's work backwards from there.

You want this act to be all the more hienous, because that builds your case for war and killing babies.  Lord knows, you need a case, but the point is that this all comes from within.  Y'all are spoiling for a fight.

Everyday in London, how many robberies are there?  How many assaults?  Bar brawls?  There are thousands of crimes a day, yet the war-mongers single out only the crimes that involve Muslims, because it helps their cause to go to war with Muslims and kill their babies.  Get a grip...it's just another crime.  Yet, the English have a particular thing with brown babies.

Comes now, Quill and mocks one of your charades.  He laughingly points out that it wasn't even a good show.  Y'all don't even have sophisticated criminals.  Now, it's obvious you war-mongers don't give a sheit about the victims.  What galls you is the de minimis regard with which Quill treats your little example that you have scrupulously selected for your 'Muslim-haters' exhibition.  Here you went to all that trouble to select, and serve this pageant of racism, and someone laughs instead of joining in your faux weeping sessions.

Wha,,,wha...wha...  There now, I've donated to your silliness.  But you still have the dumbest criminals in the world...hydrogen peroxide in an open bucket.  C'mon!  The English!  Sooo proper and indignant; yet sooo ridiculously transparent.


Firstly, this is not 'just another crime', it is a premeditated terrorist attack where a bomb was planted on a packed train during peak time and with the sole intention of exploding and killing & maiming as many innocent civilians as possible... and had it gone off properly, then the death toll would have been in the dozens, and many dozens more with catastrophic life changing injuries!!!


Secondly, I find your comments about this to be highly offensive and completely inappropriate, as well as being totally disrespectful and insulting to the victims of this attack and to the rest of us British people...!!!


I don't know what's got into you lately Quill... even though we have disagreed on much in the past, I've always been able to retain some respect for you and your opinions... but lately your behaviour has only deserved contempt...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Thorin wrote:

On Battle of Britain Day: if German blitz on London were reported like Islamic terror attacks



Today is Battle of Britain day. With another terrorist attack in London today and the standard mainstream media and political response it is worth considering this ......







Sounds about right...!!!



Even after this attack... I saw multiple 'talking heads' pop up on the news saying how it was so similar to the bomb attempt on train at Greenwich by 'the white British/English teen Damien Smith' last year... with absolutely no mention of his islamist involvement/motivation in doing what he did...!!!


In fact, a couple of them even went as far as trying to hide the facts by lying, by saying 'motivation unclear'...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps the people who are chosen to take asylum seekers and refugees into their homes should be vetted more closely.

No doubt the couple who housed this lad were kind and had done a wonderful job in the past taking in recently arrived troubled kids, but she is in her 70's and he is 88 years old....are they really capable of being alert to what these men are up to?

Apparently, they were awarded an MBE for services to children. I don't suppose they thought they would be providing a service to a suspected terrorist.

He's not a lad by the way, he's an adult, and if he's the perpetrator, he'll go down for a long time.

I know they have done brilliant work regarding fostering ..I am not blaming them at all.

The authorities who are placing older teens in the care of a 70 odd year old woman and a man pushing 90 are the ones responsible.
It stands to reason that people who are fostering recently arrived refugees could be taking on troubled young men.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Quill is coming across like he has a touch of the guilts which is fair enough. As a thick,loud, white,  rich, over privileged  know all republican voting yank. He is responsible for most of the worlds ills.

Spoken like a phlebotomist who can't find the right vein.  Waste of time.



Once again,  Nems proves that she's only here to troll these threads...

All that Sly and miffed old Nems have contributed to this topic today is more of their usual white supremacist, hatemongering, 'Flop-fuelled, fearmongering propagandising..

Sly and Nems ==  Stormee's defender and Deano's handmaiden, respectively.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4376
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:So the terrorist who bombed the MEN killing 22, injuring many others, and leaving countless families and friends devastated in the aftermath was of a 'better' class of terrorist according to Quill?

To more sane people he was just a brain washed cowardly bastard driven my mindless hate intent on blowing innocent children apart.

Before Quill argues that his posts were in context with what had been said...yes, I read, and they are still nasty uncaring posts whichever way you look at it. Rolling Eyes

Let's put this into context.  You people who are complaining are hateful, war-monger conservatives, who are just spoiling for another chance to kill Muslim babies.  Now let's work backwards from there.

You want this act to be all the more hienous, because that builds your case for war and killing babies.  Lord knows, you need a case, but the point is that this all comes from within.  Y'all are spoiling for a fight.

Everyday in London, how many robberies are there?  How many assaults?  Bar brawls?  There are thousands of crimes a day, yet the war-mongers single out only the crimes that involve Muslims, because it helps their cause to go to war with Muslims and kill their babies.  Get a grip...it's just another crime.  Yet, the English have a particular thing with brown babies.

Comes now, Quill and mocks one of your charades.  He laughingly points out that it wasn't even a good show.  Y'all don't even have sophisticated criminals.  Now, it's obvious you war-mongers don't give a sheit about the victims.  What galls you is the de minimis regard with which Quill treats your little example that you have scrupulously selected for your 'Muslim-haters' exhibition.  Here you went to all that trouble to select, and serve this pageant of racism, and someone laughs instead of joining in your faux weeping sessions.

Wha,,,wha...wha...  There now, I've donated to your silliness.  But you still have the dumbest criminals in the world...hydrogen peroxide in an open bucket.  C'mon!  The English!  Sooo proper and indignant; yet sooo ridiculously transparent.

Post of the week....for stupidity. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12876
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, come on English people. The Americans have a much better class of terrorist. They manage to kill loads more people, and of course the Yanks don't go after them and kill loads of brown babies afterwards. They clearly went to Afghanistan to play tiddlywinks.


When I visited Cairo, I had a really interesting conversation with a Muslim. He said....'The real terrorists are the Americans.' They danced in the streets of Cairo when 9/11 happened.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6860
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:11 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Let's put this into context.  You people who are complaining are hateful, war-monger conservatives, who are just spoiling for another chance to kill Muslim babies.  Now let's work backwards from there.

You want this act to be all the more hienous, because that builds your case for war and killing babies.  Lord knows, you need a case, but the point is that this all comes from within.  Y'all are spoiling for a fight.

Everyday in London, how many robberies are there?  How many assaults?  Bar brawls?  There are thousands of crimes a day, yet the war-mongers single out only the crimes that involve Muslims, because it helps their cause to go to war with Muslims and kill their babies.  Get a grip...it's just another crime.  Yet, the English have a particular thing with brown babies.

Comes now, Quill and mocks one of your charades.  He laughingly points out that it wasn't even a good show.  Y'all don't even have sophisticated criminals.  Now, it's obvious you war-mongers don't give a sheit about the victims.  What galls you is the de minimis regard with which Quill treats your little example that you have scrupulously selected for your 'Muslim-haters' exhibition.  Here you went to all that trouble to select, and serve this pageant of racism, and someone laughs instead of joining in your faux weeping sessions.

Wha,,,wha...wha...  There now, I've donated to your silliness.  But you still have the dumbest criminals in the world...hydrogen peroxide in an open bucket.  C'mon!  The English!  Sooo proper and indignant; yet sooo ridiculously transparent.

Post of the week....for stupidity. Rolling Eyes

You're not the brightest bulb on the tree yourself, doll.  Bet you flash that pretty smile often, in order to get away with lots of things.  Laughing

But really, this thread is not about either one of us.  It's about a proper and relevant subject today (which, I suspect, is why you are so incensed)...and 'You are a right shithead' is not a valuable contribution. You're just firing up your base.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20407
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:33 am

I don't want to build a case for war. I don't believe in it.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum