trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Go down

trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:40 pm



you might want to start at 1:14

BANG goes the narrative

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Fake news. His distancing himself from tje KKK is just a front.
He is a supporter and donor.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Fake news. His distancing himself from tje KKK is just a front.
He is a supporter and donor.

the indoctrination runs deep with you

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

you might want to start at 1:14

BANG goes the narrative


You really are one pathetic liar,  smellybum'....

Not only did the Dumpster formally thank your fellow white_supremacist David Duke for delivering millions of extremist votes last year;  but he also had notorius alt.right propagandist Steve Bannon as a close advisor..

You really need to do better than referring to your usual neo-nazi and alt.right "news" sources, to fuel your revisionist nonsense.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you might want to start at 1:14

BANG goes the narrative


You really are one pathetic liar,  smellybum'....

Not only did the Dumpster formally thank your fellow white_supremacist David Duke for delivering millions of extremist votes last year;  but he also had notorius alt.right propagandist Steve Bannon as a close advisor..

You really need to do better than referring to your usual neo-nazi and alt.right "news" sources, to fuel your revisionist nonsense.

still angry??

maybe you should be called angry andy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:39 am

He did.... Until they got him elected.

Plus he got old and senile, and as is typical of old senile whitemen he got racist while sucking on his 'member berries'

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17679
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:He did.... Until they got him elected.

Plus he got old and senile, and as is typical of old senile whitemen he got racist while sucking on his 'member berries'

Meh

Winnings winning

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:47 am

If you need to know where Smelly Bumbandit stands, he agrees 100% with what his bestest racist chum says.

Here is the banned one's latest gem.

"Major Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Just another load of yankee testiculz.

White supremacy keeps the world going."
And SB is still admired here?



_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:49 am

Angry Andy wrote:If you need to know where Smelly Bumbandit stands, he agrees 100% with what his bestest racist chum says.

Here is the banned one's latest gem.

"Major Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Just another load of yankee testiculz.

White supremacy keeps the world going."
And SB is still admired here?



You say the sweetest things Andy

I don't think you're as angry as your name suggest

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:35 pm

wow this got ignored pretty quickly

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump has been disavowing the KKk for 30 years

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum