We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:47 am

First topic message reminder :

'What happened?' is the title of Hillary Clinton's new 464-page book.

The answer, it transpires, is the most whiny, self-pitying, deluded load of literary claptrap written since Kim Kardashian's 'I was empowering women' defense for posting naked bird-flipping selfies.

By the time I'd finished wading through Hillary's absurdly self-indulgent tome, I felt like I'd been lowered into a large vat of violently indignant, furiously self-justifying, boiling mad spittle.

This is the tormented, tragic work of a spurned woman who never thought she could possibly lose to Donald Trump, a man she considered her inferior opponent in every possible way imaginable from intellect and political experience to credibility and popularity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:35 pm

nicko wrote:Demult---------, is that a word?

Who knows??

Most of the words he uses are not words at all, or used so incorrectly as to make no sense at the best of times.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Demult---------, is that a word?

Who knows??

Most of the words he uses are not words at all, or used so incorrectly as to make no sense at the best of times.


New words are formed into the vocabulary every day.
What it shows is you seek to get out of the point made.
This country was formed from over 2,000 years of Multiculturalism.
So how do you undo that?
How many people would need to be ethnically cleansed, including yourself. In order to undo all this multiculturalism?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:51 pm

No need for ethnic cleansing didge you fucking psychopath.

Fucking hellfire, you just jumped straight to genocide.

There is a far simpler way way of doing things that involves zero deaths

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:No need for ethnic cleansing didge you fucking psychopath.

Fucking hellfire,  you just jumped straight to genocide.

There is a far simpler way way of doing things that involves zero deaths

Is there? I fail to see how that is possible to undo over 2,000 years of multiculturalism

Of course Communism under Stalin and Nazism have tried this. So I would be very interested at your new thought provoking plan?

Also by the by you dummy, ethnic cleansing does not necessarily mean murdering people. It sometimes also means the forcible removing of people.

No wonder you have no idea on the understanding of the English language.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:No need for ethnic cleansing didge you fucking psychopath.

Fucking hellfire,  you just jumped straight to genocide.

There is a far simpler way way of doing things that involves zero deaths

Is there? I fail to see how that is possible to undo over 2,000 years of multiculturalism

Of course Communism under Stalin and Nazism have tried this. So I would be very interested at your new thought provoking plan?

Also by the by you dummy, ethnic cleansing does not necessarily mean murdering people. It sometimes also means the forcible removing of people.

No wonder you have no idea on the understanding of the English language.

Yes of course didge, because forcibly removing people is always done peacefully and never involves deaths

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is there? I fail to see how that is possible to undo over 2,000 years of multiculturalism

Of course Communism under Stalin and Nazism have tried this. So I would be very interested at your new thought provoking plan?

Also by the by you dummy, ethnic cleansing does not necessarily mean murdering people. It sometimes also means the forcible removing of people.

No wonder you have no idea on the understanding of the English language.

Yes of course didge, because forcibly removing people is always done peacefully and never involves deaths

I agree it rarely happens, but the point still stands in regards to your ignorance on the meaning of ethnic cleansing. Nor does it excuse you in telling me how you would exactly undo 2,000 years of multiculturalism in the UK?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:23 pm

So ethnic cleansing could also be described as "white flight".

Which in the UK its where white native Brits have to leave areas that where always traditionally white british because those areas have become ethnic and foreign and are therefore hostile and untenable to white Brits who are forced to leave

Ethnic cleansing

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:So ethnic cleansing could also be described as "white flight".

Which in the UK its where white native Brits have to leave areas that where always traditionally white british because those areas have become ethnic and foreign and are therefore hostile and untenable to white Brits who are forced to leave

Ethnic cleansing

So being a Brit is a social construct is it not?

Does a Brit have to be what you class as something not biological, in white?

How far are you going to go back traditionally on this smelly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:26 pm

No need to go back that far.

The study of white flight or as you say ethnic cleansing was conducted recently, this year or last year I think

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:No need to go back that far.

The study of white flight or as you say ethnic cleansing was conducted recently, this year or last year I think

So you have no issue of other ethnic groups that are white that have actually caused ethnic cleansing in British history. Just non white ethnic groups that have bought houses here legally?

So you are against Jews buying land legally in Israel/Palestine then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:No need to go back that far.

The study of white flight or as you say ethnic cleansing was conducted recently, this year or last year I think

So you have no issue of other ethnic groups that are white that have actually caused ethnic cleansing in British history. Just non white ethnic groups that have bought houses here legally?

So you are against Jews buying land legally in Israel/Palestine then?

What's a Palestine

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you have no issue of other ethnic groups that are white that have actually caused ethnic cleansing in British history. Just non white ethnic groups that have bought houses here legally?

So you are against Jews buying land legally in Israel/Palestine then?

What's a Palestine

Well during the British Mandate, the Jews refereed to themselves as Palestinian Jews smelly

Its an area known as Palestine by Hadrian in Roman times, mainly to disassociate the area from Jews after he ethnically cleansed them, after the insurrection under his rule.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What's a Palestine

Well during the British Mandate, the Jews refereed to themselves as Palestinian Jews smelly

Its an area known as Palestine by Hadrian in Roman times, mainly to disassociate the area from Jews after he ethnically cleansed them, after the insurrection under his rule.

An area known as Palestine

Is that the same as area 51??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well during the British Mandate, the Jews refereed to themselves as Palestinian Jews smelly

Its an area known as Palestine by Hadrian in Roman times, mainly to disassociate the area from Jews after he ethnically cleansed them, after the insurrection under his rule.

An area known as Palestine

Is that the same as area 51??


No mate, It is what Hadrian renamed the area as in Roman times.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum