We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:47 am

'What happened?' is the title of Hillary Clinton's new 464-page book.

The answer, it transpires, is the most whiny, self-pitying, deluded load of literary claptrap written since Kim Kardashian's 'I was empowering women' defense for posting naked bird-flipping selfies.

By the time I'd finished wading through Hillary's absurdly self-indulgent tome, I felt like I'd been lowered into a large vat of violently indignant, furiously self-justifying, boiling mad spittle.

This is the tormented, tragic work of a spurned woman who never thought she could possibly lose to Donald Trump, a man she considered her inferior opponent in every possible way imaginable from intellect and political experience to credibility and popularity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:48 am


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Can't imagine anyone wanting to read any of this weirdos rantings...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Lurker on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:54 pm

I don't like Hillary, but she's a billion times smarter than Trump the weasel.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 4189
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Lurker wrote:I don't like Hillary, but she's a billion times smarter than Trump the weasel.

couldn't outsmart him in the elections though

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lurker wrote:I don't like Hillary, but she's a billion times smarter than Trump the weasel.

couldn't outsmart him in the elections though

That was the Russians.  Pussy-grabber is just a minor-league capo.  Putin is now the capo de capos.  Wink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Lurker on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lurker wrote:I don't like Hillary, but she's a billion times smarter than Trump the weasel.

couldn't outsmart him in the elections though

That's because Russia rigged the election!

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 4189
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:42 am

Trump is very smart - he didn't need Russia to rig the election - he won because people were sick of the usual candidates .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:52 am

How did Russia "rig" the election? Could it be Trump won because more people voted for him?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10523
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:02 am

nicko wrote:How did Russia "rig" the election?     Could it be Trump won because more people voted for him?

More people voted for Hitler Nicko, where in 1928 they held 12 seats. How was it that they held 196 in 1933?

More people did not even vote for Trump. As the US system allows for someone based on a national vote to win based locally. Not on numbers overall, but numbers locally. Where a population is very small compared to other states.

Now are you going to claim to me that Hitler never obtain power based off his and Goebbels lies of hate?

If Russia is able to manipulate social media, and other websites. Where as seen they can spread fake news about Clinton being part of a Pedophile gang and even rational people like some posters here buy into this. What effect do you think this has on many Americans?

Granted, Clinton lost because of two factors. One she was useless, but more importantly, the Russians were able to feed social media with more fear on her, than the main media did on Trump. Which shows its more about how people use propaganda as a weapon.

So the question to ask of you here Nicko, and I think Clinton is not fit to be President, but do you seriously think Trump is?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 am

I'm just so thankful Hilary never won - she is very dangerous . My thoughts my views .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:24 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I'm just so thankful Hilary never won - she is very dangerous . My thoughts my views .

How can you be thankful of something that has zero effect on your life?

It is your thoughts and views.

Both Clinton and trump are both poor, both corrupt.

Its not even a situation to be happy or thankful about if either obtained power.

Its like being thankful, that Judas instead of Paul, brought about the coming of Christianity.

One a traitor, the other a hateful misogynistic wally.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am

nicko wrote:How did Russia "rig" the election?     Could it be Trump won because more people voted for him?

Same way the remain side won the referendum

Everyone knows 48 is bigger than 52

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:48 am

Lurker wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

couldn't outsmart him in the elections though

That's because Russia rigged the election!

Well if Clinton is so smart why didn't she get Russia to rig it for her??

No I'm. Not convinced that Clinton is smarter than trump

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:How did Russia "rig" the election?     Could it be Trump won because more people voted for him?

Same way the remain side won the referendum

Everyone knows 48 is bigger  than 52

Indeed, so how did Clinton, lose with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%)?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:50 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lurker wrote:

That's because Russia rigged the election!

Well if Clinton is so smart why didn't she get Russia to rig  it for her??

No I'm. Not convinced that Clinton is smarter than trump

Well Putin did by having his secret service carry out terrorist acts.

Trump is actually not that smart, as he clearly has left a trail behind him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Same way the remain side won the referendum

Everyone knows 48 is bigger  than 52

Indeed, so how did Clinton, lose with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%)?


Well quite a few of those who voted for Clinton were either dead or illegal.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:52 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well if Clinton is so smart why didn't she get Russia to rig  it for her??

No I'm. Not convinced that Clinton is smarter than trump

Well Putin did by having his secret service carry out terrorist acts.

Trump is actually not that smart, as he clearly has left a trail behind him.

Obviously not that much h of a trial, the fake news have been trying to follow it for months now and have come up empty

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:53 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Indeed, so how did Clinton, lose with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%)?


Well quite a few of those who voted for Clinton were either dead or illegal.



Based on what evidence?

You smoking crack?

How many people live in the US smelly and how is the US election based on?

Is it based on voting for a national winner, or based geographically, based on states to decide and not the most votes overall?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well Putin did by having his secret service carry out terrorist acts.

Trump is actually not that smart, as he clearly has left a trail behind him.

Obviously not that much h of a trial, the fake news have been trying to follow it for months now and have come up empty

So what fake news is this, when its well known that the Russian secret service instigated terrorism, to ensure popularity for Putin?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:04 pm

It's amazing how gullible some people are... the US people voted Trump in... that is all there is to it...!!!


Idiots need to stop crying!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's amazing how gullible some people are... the US people voted Trump in... that is all there is to it...!!!


Idiots need to stop crying!

Nobody is crying but questioning what clearly is a very daft system, based geographically on a national vote for a President. My point would ring true on any previous Presidential election.

I could care less that in this instance Trump has one, but it cease to be Democratic when you base this locally, over that of a national vote. It means people living in less populated areas, can lose overall and have a President win. When that President has the less amount of votes overall.

So in reality, 90 million people who were eligible did not vote for either.

That to me, should have been a vote of no confidence

Less people voted for Trumpton, than they did for Clintonvillle, both idiots.

It means 165 million people did not vote for Trump, when he only managed 62 million other voters?

How is that voting for trump?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Obviously not that much h of a trial, the fake news have been trying to follow it for months now and have come up empty

So what fake news is this, when its well known that the Russian secret service instigated terrorism, to ensure popularity for Putin?

It's so well known that trump got impeached almost straight away

Oh wait......... He hasn't and is Still the POTUS

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well quite a few of those who voted for Clinton were either dead or illegal.



Based on what evidence?

You smoking crack?

How many people live in the US smelly and how is the US election based on?

Is it based on voting for a national winner, or based geographically, based on states to decide and not the most votes overall?

Still POTUS

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:



Based on what evidence?

You smoking crack?

How many people live in the US smelly and how is the US election based on?

Is it based on voting for a national winner, or based geographically, based on states to decide and not the most votes overall?

Still POTUS

Indeed he is smelly, but what exactly has he done with that Presidency?

Kind of like saying though that Hitler was still the Fuehrer and that people voted for him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Still POTUS

Indeed he is smelly, but what exactly has he done with that Presidency?

Kind of like saying though that Hitler was still the Fuehrer and that people voted for him.

Still POTUS

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Indeed he is smelly, but what exactly has he done with that Presidency?

Kind of like saying though that Hitler was still the Fuehrer and that people voted for him.

Still POTUS

For how long?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Still POTUS

For how long?

With Russian backing it should be Another 7.5 years matey

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

For how long?

With Russian backing it should be Another 7.5 years matey

lol, do you see how you just admitted, that Trump needs foreign support and not domestic support?

That he is a mere puppet?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It's amazing how gullible some people are... the US people voted Trump in... that is all there is to it...!!!


Idiots need to stop crying!

Nobody is crying but questioning what clearly is a very daft system, based geographically on a national vote for a President. My point would ring true on any previous Presidential election.

I could care less that in this instance Trump has one, but it cease to be Democratic when you base this locally, over that of a national vote. It means people living in less populated areas, can lose overall and have a President win. When that President has the less amount of votes overall.

So in reality, 90 million people who were eligible did not vote for either.

That to me, should have been a vote of no confidence

Less people voted for Trumpton, than they did for Clintonvillle, both idiots.

It means 165 million people did not vote for Trump, when he only managed 62 million other voters?

How is that voting for trump?


The system is the same as it was last time round, and the time before that and the time before that... and on and on...


And people have the right not to vote if they don't want to... so what has that got to do with anything...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

With Russian backing it should be Another 7.5 years matey

lol, do you see how you just admitted, that Trump needs foreign support and not domestic support?

That he is a mere puppet?

Still POTUS

The wall is still going up, and crooked Hillary is still going to jail

All your whingeing hasn't changed

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nobody is crying but questioning what clearly is a very daft system, based geographically on a national vote for a President. My point would ring true on any previous Presidential election.

I could care less that in this instance Trump has one, but it cease to be Democratic when you base this locally, over that of a national vote. It means people living in less populated areas, can lose overall and have a President win. When that President has the less amount of votes overall.

So in reality, 90 million people who were eligible did not vote for either.

That to me, should have been a vote of no confidence

Less people voted for Trumpton, than they did for Clintonvillle, both idiots.

It means 165 million people did not vote for Trump, when he only managed 62 million other voters?

How is that voting for trump?


The system is the same as it was last time round, and the time before that and the time before that... and on and on...


And people have the right not to vote if they don't want to... so what has that got to do with anything...?



So if that system allowed someone with less votes. (I pointed out a historical bases on this and where this has happened before). To vote in someone you disagree with, say like MEP's. Why is it with that system, you claim its unfair and a dictatorship?

Seems to me, you change your argument, based on that voting system, when it favours your political view.

Now, as seen, I have showed its not democratic with a Presidential election. As someone can wing with the least votes. Yet you rightly moan at the EU system not being democratic. Why is it you campaign against one and support the other, when neither are?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


The system is the same as it was last time round, and the time before that and the time before that... and on and on...


And people have the right not to vote if they don't want to... so what has that got to do with anything...?



So if that system allowed someone with less votes. (I pointed out a historical bases on this and where this has happened before). To vote in someone you disagree with, say like MEP's. Why is it with that system, you claim its unfair and a dictatorship?

Seems to me, you change your argument, based on that voting system, when it favours your political view.

Now, as seen, I have showed its not democratic with a Presidential election. As someone can wing with the least votes. Yet you rightly moan at the EU system not being democratic. Why is it you campaign against one and support the other, when neither are?


We are only getting with the program didge.

Morally flexible, just like everyone else

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol, do you see how you just admitted, that Trump needs foreign support and not domestic support?

That he is a mere puppet?

Still POTUS

The wall is still going up, and crooked Hillary is still going to jail

All your whingeing hasn't changed

Has that wall gone up and how much money will be needed to maintain it?

Israel has a wall does it not?

Why is it now building and spending billions, extending this underground to stop Hamas?

That is your first clue, that this wall, is nothing more than a Trump gimmick.

Israel has a vastly shorter wall to defend and even that is not effective. They have decided to build downwards to rightly deny Hamas.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So if that system allowed someone with less votes. (I pointed out a historical bases on this and where this has happened before). To vote in someone you disagree with, say like MEP's. Why is it with that system, you claim its unfair and a dictatorship?

Seems to me, you change your argument, based on that voting system, when it favours your political view.

Now, as seen, I have showed its not democratic with a Presidential election. As someone can wing with the least votes. Yet you rightly moan at the EU system not being democratic. Why is it you campaign against one and support the other, when neither are?


We are only getting with the program didge.

Morally flexible, just like everyone else

So you admit to being a sheep to one system, whilst berating another exactly the same.

Priceless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

We are only getting with the program didge.

Morally flexible, just like everyone else

So you admit to being a sheep to one system, whilst berating another exactly the same.

Priceless

You mean the way your Praising the unelected EU but whinging about how trump isn't democratically elected??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you admit to being a sheep to one system, whilst berating another exactly the same.

Priceless

You mean the way your Praising the unelected  EU but whinging about how trump isn't democratically elected??

But are not MEP's also elected?

Did you not vote for UKIP in such elections?

So you agree both do not have the backing, or the majority wish of the people then? In regards to the President of the US and the President of the EU?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


The system is the same as it was last time round, and the time before that and the time before that... and on and on...


And people have the right not to vote if they don't want to... so what has that got to do with anything...?



So if that system allowed someone with less votes. (I pointed out a historical bases on this and where this has happened before). To vote in someone you disagree with, say like MEP's. Why is it with that system, you claim its unfair and a dictatorship?

Seems to me, you change your argument, based on that voting system, when it favours your political view.

Now, as seen, I have showed its not democratic with a Presidential election. As someone can wing with the least votes. Yet you rightly moan at the EU system not being democratic. Why is it you campaign against one and support the other, when neither are?



The winner isn't decided on a total of votes overall basis... it is about winning most areas/regions/seats... this can lead to overal votes anomaly because of the vast difference in population in different areas of USA.


Here in UK in recent gen election, Tory increased their votes... but ended up with less seats... it is the way the system works sometimes...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Anyway, back to the point,.

Clinton we know what happened, the trump train ran your fat ass over

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So if that system allowed someone with less votes. (I pointed out a historical bases on this and where this has happened before). To vote in someone you disagree with, say like MEP's. Why is it with that system, you claim its unfair and a dictatorship?

Seems to me, you change your argument, based on that voting system, when it favours your political view.

Now, as seen, I have showed its not democratic with a Presidential election. As someone can wing with the least votes. Yet you rightly moan at the EU system not being democratic. Why is it you campaign against one and support the other, when neither are?



The winner isn't decided on a total of votes overall basis... it is about winning most areas/regions/seats... this can lead to overal votes anomaly because of the vast difference in population in different areas of USA.


Here in UK in recent gen election, Tory increased their votes... but ended up with less seats... it is the way the system works sometimes...!!!



What has areas in the US got to do with voting for a President to lead the United states?

So where do we have a vote based on just a Tory leader and Labour leader to be Prime Minister?

I understood they stand as leader for the own constituency do they not?

So where some areas are so sparsely populated, they can overrule a majority of the people nationwide?

It shows how dumb the Federal system really is does it not based on a nation?

Otherwise Belgium could then be the deciding factor in voting for an EU President could it  not, based on your thinking?

Do you see how both systems are wrong and yet you defend one of them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So if that system allowed someone with less votes. (I pointed out a historical bases on this and where this has happened before). To vote in someone you disagree with, say like MEP's. Why is it with that system, you claim its unfair and a dictatorship?

Seems to me, you change your argument, based on that voting system, when it favours your political view.

Now, as seen, I have showed its not democratic with a Presidential election. As someone can wing with the least votes. Yet you rightly moan at the EU system not being democratic. Why is it you campaign against one and support the other, when neither are?



The winner isn't decided on a total of votes overall basis... it is about winning most areas/regions/seats... this can lead to overal votes anomaly because of the vast difference in population in different areas of USA.


Here in UK in recent gen election, Tory increased their votes... but ended up with less seats... it is the way the system works sometimes...!!!




In 2015 Tory got 11,334,226 votes which was 36.9% of votes = 331 seats...


In 2017 Tory got 13,669,883 votes which was 42.4% of votes but only 318 seats...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


The winner isn't decided on a total of votes overall basis... it is about winning most areas/regions/seats... this can lead to overal votes anomaly because of the vast difference in population in different areas of USA.


Here in UK in recent gen election, Tory increased their votes... but ended up with less seats... it is the way the system works sometimes...!!!




In 2015 Tory got 11,334,226 votes which was 36.9% of votes = 331 seats...


In 2017 Tory got 13,669,883 votes which was 42.4% of votes but only 318 seats...



So what you are saying is that the Presidential election is not based on two people, but two parties, correct?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 pm

No...


I think I've been clear in what I've said...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No...


I think I've been clear in what I've said...!


You mean you constantly contradict, dependent on who wins.

Latest Tommy, you just proved how its not the system, but who you like. How you favor something.

Catch you later.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:54 pm

You just (again) proved that you don't know what you're talking about...!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You just (again) proved that you don't know what you're talking about...!


Wow, that really put me in my place, just because Tommy said so, failing to even do so.

Razz

I really have things to do.

Come up with something that has reason, not Tommy bullshit.

Thank you

I shall expect you to have an answer with reason and evidence next time

Good luck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:44 pm

I've been clear in what I said...


If you can't understand it, then that is your problem!


And showing your stupidity!!!


Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Clinton won be 3-million votes. But in America the general election is advisory only. The president is chosen by a board of old, predominately white, male people, known as the electoral college.

America was not set up to be, nor was it ever a democracy. Among European-derived peoples, France was the first democracy.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Trump won!!!


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21244
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Trump won!!!

Laughing

You don't win appointments. You are designated.

Trump lost the popular vote by 3-million votes, 10-million votes if you count all contenders. He was appointed by the electoral college.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum