self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Tonight we come together': Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, and Cher lead star-studded telethon as Beyoncé offers message of unity and hope during hurricane relief special

Tuesday night's Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief telethon brought together stars from around the world in a bid to raise millions of dollars for those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The hour-long special included performances and messages from A-list celebrities including: Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, George Clooney, Cher, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx, all asking viewers to donate to help with relief from the disastrous storms that hit the southern US.

Although the telethon was first announced amid the devastation from Harvey, it was expanded to raise money for victims of Irma, which struck parts of Florida. Estimates from various groups have said that both hurricanes caused between $150 billion and $290 billion in damage to Texas and Florida.

More than 60 people died during Harvey and 12 deaths have been reported in the US from Irma.

In the first hour of the special, generous viewers opened their wallets and raised more than $14million for victims of the storms, according to Billy Crystal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4878622/Stevie-Wonder-opens-star-studded-Hand-Hand-telethon.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ya gotta hand it to him...he saw a weakness and took advantage of it.

like a boss!!!!!

(sounds like im not the only one who admires him, eh comrade?)

Yes, well...he's the capo de capos.  Schooled in Stalinist politics, former head of the KGB, ruthless, and having no moral restraint, loves wealth...I would say he's the wave of at least one prong of the future.  

The problem is, he's the head of a paper tiger.  As Reagan proved, his nation will never be great economically. Russians have a character flaw: they are monolithic.

The reason why Putin's got Trump by the balls, is Trump is still thinking like a business man...sucking up to the people with wealth.  Trump is a chump.  He has no idea what power he's sitting on.  He's still thinking in cash.  He falls for what New Yorker's call chump change.

Putin saw this, and offered him 19.5% of Rosneft Oil, if he would (effectively) tear the shit out of the US infrastructure.  But it's that infrastructure that gives the power.  Trump is the perfect tool: he only sees cash.  He doesn't know what power looks like in other forms.  

So it's: New lamps for old, new lamps for old... and Trump falls for it.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

like a boss!!!!!

(sounds like im not the only one who admires him, eh comrade?)

Yes, well...he's the capo de capos.  Schooled in Stalinist politics, former head of the KGB, ruthless, and having no moral restraint, loves wealth...I would say he's the wave of at least one prong of the future.  

The problem is, he's the head of a paper tiger.  As Reagan proved, his nation will never be great economically.  Russians have a character flaw: they are monolithic.

The reason why Putin's got Trump by the balls, is Trump is still thinking like a business man...sucking up to the people with wealth.  Trump is a chump.  He has no idea what power he's sitting on.  He's still thinking in cash.  He falls for what New Yorker's call chump change.

Putin saw this, and offered him 19.5% of Rosneft Oil, if he would (effectively) tear the shit out of the US infrastructure.  But it's that infrastructure that gives the power.  Trump is the perfect tool: he only sees cash.  He doesn't know what power looks like in other forms.  

So it's: New lamps for old, new lamps for old... and Trump falls for it.

You sound miffed.

I take it you don't like living under an unelected foreign power??

Lets talk when you've had to do it for 40 years.

That's why we voted for Brexit, we grew tired of living under the boots of unelected dictators all of whom are corrupt enough to make a Russian spy master blush.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, well...he's the capo de capos.  Schooled in Stalinist politics, former head of the KGB, ruthless, and having no moral restraint, loves wealth...I would say he's the wave of at least one prong of the future.  

The problem is, he's the head of a paper tiger.  As Reagan proved, his nation will never be great economically.  Russians have a character flaw: they are monolithic.

The reason why Putin's got Trump by the balls, is Trump is still thinking like a business man...sucking up to the people with wealth.  Trump is a chump.  He has no idea what power he's sitting on.  He's still thinking in cash.  He falls for what New Yorker's call chump change.

Putin saw this, and offered him 19.5% of Rosneft Oil, if he would (effectively) tear the shit out of the US infrastructure.  But it's that infrastructure that gives the power.  Trump is the perfect tool: he only sees cash.  He doesn't know what power looks like in other forms.  

So it's: New lamps for old, new lamps for old... and Trump falls for it.

You sound miffed.

I take it you don't like living under an unelected foreign power??

Lets talk when you've had to do it for 40 years.

That's why we voted for Brexit, we grew tired of living under the boots of unelected dictators all of whom are corrupt enough to make a Russian spy master blush.

Miffed?  You write in a lot of your own presumption to your readings of others.  I was just being analytical.

In order for Russia to become the capo of America, the US had to fly low, not Russia high.  Politics is a much higher calling than business, and yet far higher when the businessman is a trust baby of someone else's wealth.  For some people, it's just too much.  Chumps are people who settle for much less than they could have.  Trump is a chump.

Trump has been bested in the deal.  Like a fish, he saw the bait, took it, and now he's flopping on the dock.  Trump said last year that he didn't like people who had been captured, yet he is caught, filleted and buttered for pan frying by Putin.

Of course the higher apparatus--the political one--told him it was happening,  But Putin had already ordered him to discredit the American intelligence agencies.  Putin had him under wraps with the golden shower gig, and controls him with the Rosneft Oil deal.  Who do you think is doing all the leaking?  Where are these little electric shocks in Trump's ass coming from?  It's the master, making the doggie perform.

The point is, this isn't a political take-over.  It's an organized crime caper.  Trump is the greatest under-achiever in history.  Trump has a Maserati, yet he wants to trade it for a.....


Trump is not even playing in the big kids' sandbox.


Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You sound miffed.

I take it you don't like living under an unelected foreign power??

Lets talk when you've had to do it for 40 years.

That's why we voted for Brexit, we grew tired of living under the boots of unelected dictators all of whom are corrupt enough to make a Russian spy master blush.

Miffed?  You write in a lot of your own presumption to your readings of others.  I was just being analytical.

In order for Russia to become the capo of America, the US had to fly low, not Russia high.  Politics is a much higher calling than business, and yet far higher when the businessman is a trust baby of someone else's wealth.  For some people, it's just too much.  Chumps are people who settle for much less than they could have.  Trump is a chump.

Trump has been bested in the deal.  Like a fish, he saw the bait, took it, and now he's flopping on the dock.  Trump said last year that he didn't like people who had been captured, yet he is caught, filleted and buttered for pan frying by Putin.

Of course the higher apparatus--the political one--told him it was happening,  But Putin had already ordered him to discredit the American intelligence agencies.  Putin had him under wraps with the golden shower gig, and controls him with the Rosneft Oil deal.  Who do you think is doing all the leaking?  Where are these little electric shocks in Trump's ass coming from?  It's the master, making the doggie perform.

The point is, this isn't a political take-over.  It's an organized crime caper.  Trump is the greatest under-achiever in history.  Trump has a Maserati, yet he wants to trade it for a.....



Good rant, trumps still your POTUS though

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Miffed?  You write in a lot of your own presumption to your readings of others.  I was just being analytical.

In order for Russia to become the capo of America, the US had to fly low, not Russia high.  Politics is a much higher calling than business, and yet far higher when the businessman is a trust baby of someone else's wealth.  For some people, it's just too much.  Chumps are people who settle for much less than they could have.  Trump is a chump.

Trump has been bested in the deal.  Like a fish, he saw the bait, took it, and now he's flopping on the dock.  Trump said last year that he didn't like people who had been captured, yet he is caught, filleted and buttered for pan frying by Putin.

Of course the higher apparatus--the political one--told him it was happening,  But Putin had already ordered him to discredit the American intelligence agencies.  Putin had him under wraps with the golden shower gig, and controls him with the Rosneft Oil deal.  Who do you think is doing all the leaking?  Where are these little electric shocks in Trump's ass coming from?  It's the master, making the doggie perform.

The point is, this isn't a political take-over.  It's an organized crime caper.  Trump is the greatest under-achiever in history.  Trump has a Maserati, yet he wants to trade it for a.....



Good rant, trumps still your POTUS though

What is your point? You appear to be only repeating yourself for the last two pages of this thread.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Good rant, trumps still your POTUS though

What is your point?  You appear to be only repeating yourself for the last two pages of this thread.

The point is that none of what you are saying is remotely true or accurate since trump is still POTUS.

If anything you have said was even remotely truth trump would have been impeached by now, but he hasn't been and isn't going to be, at least not for anything you've mentioned.

I assume your response will be "how can he get impeached when Russia owns America" or some. Such nonsense


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What is your point?  You appear to be only repeating yourself for the last two pages of this thread.

The point is that none of what you are saying is remotely true or accurate since trump is still POTUS.

If anything you have said was even remotely truth trump would have been impeached by now, but he hasn't been and isn't going to be, at least not for anything you've mentioned.

I assume your response will be "how can he get impeached when Russia owns America" or some. Such nonsense

You haven't been making that point in the least. Speak directly, smells. Stop this pussy-footin' around.

Trump is well on his way to being impeached. Remember, he has only been in office for 8 - 9 months. Nixon was in place for 6-years before impeachment really began.

First things first: we need to turn the House and Senate in 2018. Then, we need this Trump turns on Republicans to simmer just a bit longer. Finally, we need Special Counsel Mueller, New York Attorney General Schneiderman and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, to drop the bombs of Espionage/RICO/Campaign Act/Logan Act at just the right moment. It will truly be a crescendo of justice.

Then we need to fit 'pussy-grabbber' with an orange jump suit.


_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The point is that none of what you are saying is remotely true or accurate since trump is still POTUS.

If anything you have said was even remotely truth trump would have been impeached by now, but he hasn't been and isn't going to be, at least not for anything you've mentioned.

I assume your response will be "how can he get impeached when Russia owns America" or some. Such nonsense

You haven't been making that point in the least.  Speak directly, smells.  Stop this pussy-footin' around.

Trump is well on his way to being impeached.  Remember, he has only been in office for 8 - 9 months.  Nixon was in place for 6-years before impeachment really began.

First things first: we need to turn the House and Senate in 2018.  Then, we need this Trump turns on Republicans to simmer just a bit longer.  Finally, we need Special Counsel Mueller, New York Attorney General Schneiderman and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, to drop the bombs of Espionage/RICO/Campaign Act/Logan Act at just the right moment.  It will truly be a crescendo of justice.

Then we need to fit 'pussy-grabbber' with an orange jump suit.


LOL

Come on quill be serious, the only way you're getting trump out is at the end of his second term when he bows out gracefully to be forever know as the man who MAGA

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:53 pm

SB wrote:Come on quill be serious, the only way you're getting trump out is at the end of his second term when he bows out gracefully to be forever know as the man who MAGA

There is the chance he will die before he has to serve time--he is 71-years old.  But at least we know he'll die in disgrace, and his grave site will be forever desecrated and urinated upon.

In the meantime, he'll spend his remaining days running and hiding from the law.  Who knows, maybe we'll break him financially.

Frankly, I'm cooking up a remedy that will be most satisfying.  It has to do with the US government taking control of Rosneft Oil by escheatment laws, thereafter moving to foreclose on the Russian government.  We force them into involuntary bankruptcy, and send over a Trustee to replace Putin.

So creative...you can do anything in law.  Razz

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
SB wrote:Come on quill be serious, the only way you're getting trump out is at the end of his second term when he bows out gracefully to be forever know as the man who MAGA

There is the chance he will die before he has to serve time--he is 71-years old.  But at least we know he'll die in disgrace, and his grave site will be forever desecrated and urinated upon.

In the meantime, he'll spend his remaining days running and hiding from the law.  Who knows, maybe we'll break him financially.

Frankly, I'm cooking up a remedy that will be most satisfying.  It has to do with the US government taking control of Rosneft Oil by escheatment laws, thereafter moving to foreclose on the Russian government.  We force them into involuntary bankruptcy, and send over a Trustee to replace Putin.

So creative...you can do anything in law.  Razz

I think you might be in for some disappointment Quill

Did you see the footage where cnn are caught on camera admitting that the Russian conspiracy was fabricated for rating??

The prime source of your evidence and the sole Base for your legal attack are lying about the evidence.

You're basing everything on a lie

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:00 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There is the chance he will die before he has to serve time--he is 71-years old.  But at least we know he'll die in disgrace, and his grave site will be forever desecrated and urinated upon.

In the meantime, he'll spend his remaining days running and hiding from the law.  Who knows, maybe we'll break him financially.

Frankly, I'm cooking up a remedy that will be most satisfying.  It has to do with the US government taking control of Rosneft Oil by escheatment laws, thereafter moving to foreclose on the Russian government.  We force them into involuntary bankruptcy, and send over a Trustee to replace Putin.

So creative...you can do anything in law.  Razz

I think you might be in for some disappointment Quill

Did you see the footage where cnn are caught on camera admitting that the Russian conspiracy was fabricated for rating??

The prime source of your evidence and the sole Base for your legal attack are lying about the evidence.

You're basing everything  on a lie


Then why is for example the Russian news agency Sputnik, under FBI investigation?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:32 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You haven't been making that point in the least.  Speak directly, smells.  Stop this pussy-footin' around.

Trump is well on his way to being impeached.  Remember, he has only been in office for 8 - 9 months.  Nixon was in place for 6-years before impeachment really began.

First things first: we need to turn the House and Senate in 2018.  Then, we need this Trump turns on Republicans to simmer just a bit longer.  Finally, we need Special Counsel Mueller, New York Attorney General Schneiderman and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, to drop the bombs of Espionage/RICO/Campaign Act/Logan Act at just the right moment.  It will truly be a crescendo of justice.

Then we need to fit 'pussy-grabbber' with an orange jump suit.


LOL

Come on quill be serious, the only way you're getting trump out is at the end of his second term when he bows out gracefully to be forever know as the man who MAGA



A "second term" for Mr. 26% !!!

You really are one delusional individual, Smellybum'..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:35 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There is the chance he will die before he has to serve time--he is 71-years old.  But at least we know he'll die in disgrace, and his grave site will be forever desecrated and urinated upon.

In the meantime, he'll spend his remaining days running and hiding from the law.  Who knows, maybe we'll break him financially.

Frankly, I'm cooking up a remedy that will be most satisfying.  It has to do with the US government taking control of Rosneft Oil by escheatment laws, thereafter moving to foreclose on the Russian government.  We force them into involuntary bankruptcy, and send over a Trustee to replace Putin.

So creative...you can do anything in law.  Razz

I think you might be in for some disappointment Quill

Did you see the footage where cnn are caught on camera admitting that the Russian conspiracy was fabricated for rating??

The prime source of your evidence and the sole Base for your legal attack are lying about the evidence.

You're basing everything  on a lie

Razz

You're the one who regularly bases your propaganda piff pieces on lies, Smellybum'...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There is the chance he will die before he has to serve time--he is 71-years old.  But at least we know he'll die in disgrace, and his grave site will be forever desecrated and urinated upon.

In the meantime, he'll spend his remaining days running and hiding from the law.  Who knows, maybe we'll break him financially.

Frankly, I'm cooking up a remedy that will be most satisfying.  It has to do with the US government taking control of Rosneft Oil by escheatment laws, thereafter moving to foreclose on the Russian government.  We force them into involuntary bankruptcy, and send over a Trustee to replace Putin.

So creative...you can do anything in law.  Razz

I think you might be in for some disappointment Quill

Did you see the footage where cnn are caught on camera admitting that the Russian conspiracy was fabricated for rating??

The prime source of your evidence and the sole Base for your legal attack are lying about the evidence.

You're basing everything  on a lie

I don't watch CNN. I don't own their problems.

Regardless of what lies that CNN or Breitbart News admit to, there's always the facts. That June 9th meeting in Trump Tower took place, and Trump, Kushner and Manafort were there to collude with a Russian GRU agent...by Donald Trump's own admission in the above-posted email.

NOW THAT'S A REAL ADMISSION! cheers

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

LOL

Come on quill be serious, the only way you're getting trump out is at the end of his second term when he bows out gracefully to be forever know as the man who MAGA



A "second term"  for Mr. 26%   !!!

You really are one delusional individual,  Smellybum'..

I think smells was talking about a 2nd prison term. That would be just before his third prison term...the one for Espionage Act violations, and Aiding a Foreign Enemy of the US.  OMG...that's the Patriot Act!

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:05 am

good morning quill

has Donald been impeached yet??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:41 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The point is that none of what you are saying is remotely true or accurate since trump is still POTUS.

If anything you have said was even remotely truth trump would have been impeached by now, but he hasn't been and isn't going to be, at least not for anything you've mentioned.

I assume your response will be "how can he get impeached when Russia owns America" or some. Such nonsense

You haven't been making that point in the least.  Speak directly, smells.  Stop this pussy-footin' around.

Trump is well on his way to being impeached.  Remember, he has only been in office for 8 - 9 months.  Nixon was in place for 6-years before impeachment really began.

First things first: we need to turn the House and Senate in 2018.  Then, we need this Trump turns on Republicans to simmer just a bit longer.  Finally, we need Special Counsel Mueller, New York Attorney General Schneiderman and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, to drop the bombs of Espionage/RICO/Campaign Act/Logan Act at just the right moment.  It will truly be a crescendo of justice.

Then we need to fit 'pussy-grabbber' with an orange jump suit.


What makes me laugh is the way Trump's 'pussy grabbing' rep causes so much outrage when other US presidents have done the same thing for decades. The only difference being they were sneaky and did it in private.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7773
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by nicko on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 am

Is he still POTUS today? I 'v had a look. AND HE IS !!!!!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9216
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Eilzel on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 am

He's still a cnut too. A lot of things don't change day to day tbf.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6133
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:15 am

Had to give you a green for that Les. Made me chuckle.

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33992
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:He's still a cnut too. A lot of things don't change day to day tbf.

like the level of whinging coming from the alt-left holy echo chambers, actually THAT does change, its keeps getting louder and louder

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:31 pm

nicko wrote:Is he still POTUS today?      I 'v had a look.     AND HE IS   !!!!!

are you sure nicko??

quill assures me that he has an airtight plan to take trump down

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 pm

HT wrote:What makes me laugh is the way Trump's 'pussy grabbing' rep causes so much outrage when other US presidents have done the same thing for decades. The only difference being they were sneaky and did it in private.

Your last sentence answers your question.  It's not outrage; it's normalization.  

Look, we all do it.  What Trump has made acceptable is the open discussion about pussies and tits.  I won't be surprised if, before his tenure is out, he normalizes the "grabber" part as well.

Remember how Trump used to simply reach up dresses and grab?  My bet is he'll normalize that part as well. Patting asses and fannies will become de rigueur, and they'll simply call it boy's locker-room behavior.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HT wrote:What makes me laugh is the way Trump's 'pussy grabbing' rep causes so much outrage when other US presidents have done the same thing for decades. The only difference being they were sneaky and did it in private.

Your last sentence answers your question.  It's not outrage; it's normalization.  

Look, we all do it.  What Trump has made acceptable is the open discussion about pussies and tits.  I won't be surprised if, before his tenure is out, he normalizes the "grabber" part as well.

Remember how Trump used to simply reach up dresses and grab?  My bet is he'll normalize that part as well.  Patting asses and fannies will become de rigueur, and they'll simply call it boy's locker-room behavior.

such a transphobe its called gender neutral locker room behavior


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Your last sentence answers your question.  It's not outrage; it's normalization.  

Look, we all do it.  What Trump has made acceptable is the open discussion about pussies and tits.  I won't be surprised if, before his tenure is out, he normalizes the "grabber" part as well.

Remember how Trump used to simply reach up dresses and grab?  My bet is he'll normalize that part as well.  Patting asses and fannies will become de rigueur, and they'll simply call it boy's locker-room behavior.

such a transphobe its called gender neutral locker room behavior

Neither Trump nor his Barbie Doll wife mentioned that. They just said it is acceptable because it was "normal" locker-room behavior. But if you want to go that way, it's all right with me.

My point is, we live in a time when the boundaries of what is normal are changing. Trump and the Trumpanzees are changing what is the definition of 'appropriate'. No telling where it will end, but be on notice...it's changing.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Syl on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Is it?
Quill....try grabbing some random womans private parts next time you venture out.
When you are released from hospital don't forget to let us know how you are getting on.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 14891
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

such a transphobe its called gender neutral locker room behavior

Neither Trump nor his Barbie Doll wife mentioned that.  They just said it is acceptable because it was "normal" locker-room behavior.  But if you want to go that way, it's all right with me.

My point is, we live in a time when the boundaries of what is normal are changing.  Trump and the Trumpanzees are changing what is the definition of 'appropriate'.  No telling where it will end, but be on notice...it's changing.

you are right, times are changing, but you are retrospectively crucifying him for a comment made in a time when that sort of thing was normal locker room behavior, based on what is normal locker room behavior NOW





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:Is it?
Quill....try grabbing some random womans private parts next time you venture out.
When you are released from hospital don't forget to let us know how you are getting on.  Rolling Eyes

Or...wait until Trump or one of the Trumpanzees tries it again. When it comes to locker-room behavior, I'll let them lead. I'm just curious to see how far they will go. It's entertainment. Laughing

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Is it?
Quill....try grabbing some random womans private parts next time you venture out.
When you are released from hospital don't forget to let us know how you are getting on.  Rolling Eyes

Or...wait until Trump or one of the Trumpanzees tries it again.  When it comes to locker-room behavior, I'll let them lead.  I'm just curious to see how far they will go.  It's entertainment. Laughing

are you are aware that in the UK, a very left leaning female politician (real ugly horse faced bint) kicked up a stir about how it was the leftwing men who were the worst SIXHIRB's

i know the UK and the US are different but in a lot of things especially social issue they are the same.

just saying

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Neither Trump nor his Barbie Doll wife mentioned that.  They just said it is acceptable because it was "normal" locker-room behavior.  But if you want to go that way, it's all right with me.

My point is, we live in a time when the boundaries of what is normal are changing.  Trump and the Trumpanzees are changing what is the definition of 'appropriate'.  No telling where it will end, but be on notice...it's changing.

you are right, times are changing, but you are retrospectively crucifying him for a comment made in a time when that sort of thing was normal locker room behavior, based on what is normal locker room behavior NOW

Me crucifying? Horrors...heaven forbid. I'm just chronicling the shifting standards. 'NOW' the standards are worse than previously, because of the Trump Access Hollywood tape. We've all heard it. It was accepted and normalized.

Once changes are made you can never go back. There are no virgin ears. Therefore, you can't "crucify" or even criticize what is already acceptable. As I say, to me it's entertaining.





_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Or...wait until Trump or one of the Trumpanzees tries it again.  When it comes to locker-room behavior, I'll let them lead.  I'm just curious to see how far they will go.  It's entertainment. Laughing

are you are aware that in the UK, a very left leaning female politician (real ugly horse faced bint) kicked up a stir about how it was the leftwing men who were the worst SIXHIRB's

i know the UK and the US are different but in a lot of things especially social issue they are the same.

just saying

I don't know what "SIXHIRB's" are. So no, I guess I'm not aware of that, nor any of it's meaning.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

are you are aware that in the UK, a very left leaning female politician (real ugly horse faced bint) kicked up a stir about how it was the leftwing men who were the worst SIXHIRB's

i know the UK and the US are different but in a lot of things especially social issue they are the same.

just saying

I don't know what "SIXHIRB's" are.  So no, I guess I'm not aware of that, nor any of it's meaning.

SIXHIRB ,its an acronym for a tactic that is used primarily by people and groups on your side of the political/social divide whenever they encounter an argument or contrary set of values or opinions, and finding themselves bereft of the wit and intellect (as most lefties so often do) needed to intelligently,logically and rationally disprove said argument/set of values, they resort to their lowest default setting and initiate a SIXHRIB attack (situation dependent) in order to shut down the debate and "win" the argument.

Sexist

Islamophobic

Xenophobic

Homophobic

Intolerant

Racist

Bigot

Although with the rise of the alt-left Brownshirts (antifa division) the SIXHIRB attack has been replaced by physical attack, who needs to win a war of words when you can just break the mouth of the person speaking those words??

good people on both sides, as your signature siggests eh quill???


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you are right, times are changing, but you are retrospectively crucifying him for a comment made in a time when that sort of thing was normal locker room behavior, based on what is normal locker room behavior NOW

Me crucifying?  Horrors...heaven forbid.  I'm just chronicling the shifting standards.  'NOW' the standards are worse than previously, because of the Trump Access Hollywood tape.  We've all heard it.  It was accepted and normalized.  

Once changes are made you can never go back.  There are no virgin ears.  Therefore, you can't "crucify" or even criticize what is already acceptable.  As I say, to me it's entertaining.





have you not been living in 2016/17???

science and biology are accepted and have been for thousands of years and yet , those two inconvenient truths have been crucified on the cross of transgenderism


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Me crucifying?  Horrors...heaven forbid.  I'm just chronicling the shifting standards.  'NOW' the standards are worse than previously, because of the Trump Access Hollywood tape.  We've all heard it.  It was accepted and normalized.  

Once changes are made you can never go back.  There are no virgin ears.  Therefore, you can't "crucify" or even criticize what is already acceptable.  As I say, to me it's entertaining.

have you not been living in  2016/17???

science and biology are accepted and have been for thousands of years and yet , those two inconvenient truths have been crucified on the cross of transgenderism

Laughing   I have the feeling that science and biology bore Pussy-grabber Trump...though his interest in female reproductive systems may be an exception.

As far as transgenderism, Nature seems to be behind it.  I know that Nature existed many millions of years before even the study of science and biology.  So, let's leave it be until scientists and biologists know more about it.

I know! Let's study climate change. cheers

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Me crucifying?  Horrors...heaven forbid.  I'm just chronicling the shifting standards.  'NOW' the standards are worse than previously, because of the Trump Access Hollywood tape.  We've all heard it.  It was accepted and normalized.  

Once changes are made you can never go back.  There are no virgin ears.  Therefore, you can't "crucify" or even criticize what is already acceptable.  As I say, to me it's entertaining.





have you not been living in  2016/17???

science and biology are accepted and have been for thousands of years.

Is that why for centuries the Church tried to suppress science?

Have you ever actually read any history?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

have you not been living in  2016/17???

science and biology are accepted and have been for thousands of years and yet , those two inconvenient truths have been crucified on the cross of transgenderism

Laughing   I have the feeling that science and biology bore Pussy-grabber Trump...though his interest in female reproductive systems may be an exception.

As far as transgenderism, Nature seems to be behind it.  I know that Nature existed many millions of years before even the study of science and biology.  So, let's leave it be until scientists and biologists know more about it.

I know!  Let's study climate change. cheers

nature is behind transgenderism??

of course, the chemical and cosmetic surgery required to transform the outer appearance of the human body is an entirely naturally occurring phenomenon, i hear it grows naturally on trees in some parts of liberal la la land

and the "study" of climate change?? it will be rather short lived affair since there really are only two equations

good weather = climate change = more research dollars = big business

bad weather = climate change = more research dollars = big business



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

have you not been living in  2016/17???

science and biology are accepted and have been for thousands of years.

Is that why for centuries the Church tried to suppress science?

Have you ever actually read any history?

what in the fuck does that have to do with anything???


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is that why for centuries the Church tried to suppress science?

Have you ever actually read any history?

what in the fuck does that have to do with anything???


Everything, considering for years science was surpressed

So has science been accepted for thousands of years?

No dear smells

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:28 pm

I mean how many countries deny teaching evolution even today smells?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what in the fuck does that have to do with anything???


Everything, considering for years science was surpressed

So has science been accepted for thousands of years?

No dear smells

what the hell does the Catholics churches suppression of science have to do with transgenderism??




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Everything, considering for years science was surpressed

So has science been accepted for thousands of years?

No dear smells

what the hell does the Catholics churches suppression of science have to do with transgenderism??



My reply has everything to do with your false claim on science being accepted.

I think I made that very clear.

What is the matter Jelly Bandit?

Not happy, I showed yet again your poor knowledge of history?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Laughing   I have the feeling that science and biology bore Pussy-grabber Trump...though his interest in female reproductive systems may be an exception.

As far as transgenderism, Nature seems to be behind it.  I know that Nature existed many millions of years before even the study of science and biology.  So, let's leave it be until scientists and biologists know more about it.

I know!  Let's study climate change. cheers

nature is behind transgenderism??

of course, the chemical and cosmetic surgery required to transform the outer appearance of the human body is an entirely naturally occurring phenomenon, i hear it grows naturally on trees in some parts of liberal la la land  

and the "study" of climate change?? it will be rather short lived affair since there really are only two equations

good weather = climate change = more research dollars = big business

bad weather = climate change = more research dollars = big business

1. Nature created everything, smells. Cosmetic surgery is just that: cosmetic. It's our attempt to accommodate what Nature started.

But Natural came first. The natural transgender is Nature's product. You just gotta live with it.

2. Your imperative that there are only two types of climate is specious. "Good" and "bad" are subjective terms. Who gets to say...you? Me? There's a lot more to it than that.

If you want to talk about big dollars and waste, take a look at the damage done by Irma, Jose and Maria. In this case, I think that a little research would save us lot of money.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

nature is behind transgenderism??

of course, the chemical and cosmetic surgery required to transform the outer appearance of the human body is an entirely naturally occurring phenomenon, i hear it grows naturally on trees in some parts of liberal la la land  

and the "study" of climate change?? it will be rather short lived affair since there really are only two equations

good weather = climate change = more research dollars = big business

bad weather = climate change = more research dollars = big business

1.  Nature created everything, smells.  Cosmetic surgery is just that: cosmetic.  It's our attempt to accommodate what Nature started.

But Natural came first.  The natural transgender is Nature's product.  You just gotta live with it.

2.  Your imperative that there are only two types of climate is specious.  "Good" and "bad" are subjective terms.  Who gets to say...you?  Me?  There's a lot more to it than that.

If you want to talk about big dollars and waste, take a look at the damage done by Irma, Jose and Maria.  In this case, I think that a little research would save us lot of money.

the natural transgender??

there are no natural transgenders quill, every transgender has to undergo man made surgical intervention to transmorph. if you dropped a man who thought he was a woman on a desert island, he would die man, he would not magically transform into a woman.

secondly all transgender individuals remain the gender of their birth regardless of outward appearance, a simple blood test would confirm the sex of the individual regardless of what they look like

science 1

mad liberal delusion 0

on a side note.

if you believe that man can be born into a womans body, do you believe that a white man could be born into a black woman's body??

as for researching hurricanes, im assuming you are not talking about somehow preventing the hurricanes???

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:03 pm

1.  But there are underlying causes for transgender changes.  Homosexuality is not a choice.

2.  You prevent hurricanes by not contributing to the strength of the Cape Verde storms in the first place.  Hurricanes pick up strength by ocean temperatures.  A rise in the surface temperature of an ocean by a couple of degrees, can mean the difference between a category 1 storm, and a category 5, which we saw with Irma.

So yes...stop polluting the atmosphere, and don't give the Cape Verde storms the strength they are achieving today.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:1.  But there are underlying causes for transgender changes.  Homosexuality is not a choice.

2.  You prevent hurricanes by not contributing to the strength of the Cape Verde storms in the first place.  Hurricanes pick up strength by ocean temperatures.  A rise in the surface temperature of an ocean by a couple of degrees, can mean the difference between a category 1 storm, and a category 5, which we saw with Irma.

So yes...stop polluting the atmosphere, and don't give the Cape Verde storms the strength they are achieving today.

homosexuality and transgenderism are unrelated, they are not even in the same ball park.

yes there are underlying causes for transgenderism its called mental illness

when people start saying that the voices in the toaster is telling them to kill everyone, we don't say "ok if the toaster is telling you to do that then you had better do it", no we clap them in irons and send them to the funny farm for medical treatment until they are either treated or if not they stay there indefinitely.

PTSD was once called cowardice and men were executed for it, now we know what it is and we treat men for it instead of executing them.

these things happens because we recognize that some people are mentally ill.

but for some reason with transgenderism, we ignore the illness and indulge the fantasy we nurture the symptoms and let the illness continue unchecked.

40% is the suicide rate among transgenders, the only time we saw such high figures where among the Jews in Nazi Germany, so clearly socially indulgent surgery isnt fixing the unhappiness which results in suicide.

as for climate change

if human pollution causes hurricanes the why where there hurricanes before the industrial revolution??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:1.  But there are underlying causes for transgender changes.  Homosexuality is not a choice.

2.  You prevent hurricanes by not contributing to the strength of the Cape Verde storms in the first place.  Hurricanes pick up strength by ocean temperatures.  A rise in the surface temperature of an ocean by a couple of degrees, can mean the difference between a category 1 storm, and a category 5, which we saw with Irma.

So yes...stop polluting the atmosphere, and don't give the Cape Verde storms the strength they are achieving today.

homosexuality and transgenderism are unrelated, they are not even in the same ball park.

yes there are underlying causes for transgenderism its called mental illness

when people start saying that the voices in the toaster is telling them to kill everyone, we don't say "ok if the toaster is telling you to do that then you had better do it", no we clap them in irons and send them to the funny farm for medical treatment until they are either treated or if not they stay there indefinitely.

PTSD was once called cowardice and men were executed for it, now we know what it is and we treat men for it instead of executing them.

these things happens because we recognize that some people are mentally ill. Rolling Eyes

but for some reason with transgenderism, we ignore the illness and indulge the fantasy we nurture the symptoms and let the illness continue unchecked.

40% is the suicide rate among transgenders, the only time we saw such high figures where among the Jews in Nazi Germany, so clearly socially indulgent surgery isnt fixing the unhappiness which results in suicide.

as for climate change

if human pollution causes hurricanes the why where there hurricanes before the industrial revolution??
 

the favourite straw man of the deniers... Rolling Eyes

yes there were hurricanes before the industrial revolution...they are a product of natural forces at work in the atmosphere

BUT they were not as regularly as strong as they are now

they are occuring with greater frequency and the intensity of each is increasing year on year as the oceans warm

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9217
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

homosexuality and transgenderism are unrelated, they are not even in the same ball park.

yes there are underlying causes for transgenderism its called mental illness

when people start saying that the voices in the toaster is telling them to kill everyone, we don't say "ok if the toaster is telling you to do that then you had better do it", no we clap them in irons and send them to the funny farm for medical treatment until they are either treated or if not they stay there indefinitely.

PTSD was once called cowardice and men were executed for it, now we know what it is and we treat men for it instead of executing them.

these things happens because we recognize that some people are mentally ill. Rolling Eyes

but for some reason with transgenderism, we ignore the illness and indulge the fantasy we nurture the symptoms and let the illness continue unchecked.

40% is the suicide rate among transgenders, the only time we saw such high figures where among the Jews in Nazi Germany, so clearly socially indulgent surgery isnt fixing the unhappiness which results in suicide.

as for climate change

if human pollution causes hurricanes the why where there hurricanes before the industrial revolution??
 

the favourite straw man of the deniers... Rolling Eyes

yes there were hurricanes before the industrial revolution...they are a product of natural forces at work in the atmosphere

BUT   they were not as regularly as strong as they are now

they are occuring with greater frequency and the intensity of each is increasing year on year as the oceans warm

You and Quill need to compare notes

You say hurricanes are a result of natural forces in the atmosphere

He says they are the result of man made pollution

Which is It?

Although I wouldn't take Quill too seriously because he thinks man made gender reassignment surgery is natural and natural hurricane are man made.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

1.  Nature created everything, smells.  Cosmetic surgery is just that: cosmetic.  It's our attempt to accommodate what Nature started.

But Natural came first.  The natural transgender is Nature's product.  You just gotta live with it.

2.  Your imperative that there are only two types of climate is specious.  "Good" and "bad" are subjective terms.  Who gets to say...you?  Me?  There's a lot more to it than that.

If you want to talk about big dollars and waste, take a look at the damage done by Irma, Jose and Maria.  In this case, I think that a little research would save us lot of money.

the natural transgender??

there are no natural transgenders quill, every transgender has to undergo man made surgical intervention to transmorph. if you dropped a man who thought he was a woman on a desert island, he would die man, he would not magically transform into a woman.

secondly all transgender individuals remain the gender of their birth regardless of outward appearance, a simple blood test would confirm the sex of the individual regardless of what they look like

science 1

mad liberal delusion 0

on a side note.

if you believe that man can be born into a womans body, do you believe that a white man could be born into a black woman's body??

as for researching hurricanes, im assuming you are not talking about somehow preventing the hurricanes???

Male and female brains are, on average, slightly different in structure, although there is tremendous individual variability. Several studies have looked for signs that transgender people have brains more similar to their experienced gender. Spanish investigators—led by psychobiologist Antonio Guillamon of the National Distance Education University in Madrid and neuropsychologist Carme Junqu Plaja of the University of Barcelona—used MRI to examine the brains of 24 female-to-males and 18 male-to-females—both before and after treatment with cross-sex hormones. Their results, published in 2013, showed that even before treatment the brain structures of the trans people were more similar in some respects to the brains of their experienced gender than those of their natal gender. For example, the female-to-male subjects had relatively thin subcortical areas (these areas tend to be thinner in men than in women). Male-to-female subjects tended to have thinner cortical regions in the right hemisphere, which is characteristic of a female brain. (Such differences became more pronounced after treatment.)

“Trans people have brains that are different from males and females, a unique kind of brain,” Guillamon says. “It is simplistic to say that a female-to-male transgender person is a female trapped in a male body. It's not because they have a male brain but a transsexual brain.” Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn.

Other investigators have looked at sex differences through brain functioning. In a study published in 2014, psychologist Sarah M. Burke of VU University Medical Center in Amsterdam and biologist Julie Bakker of the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience used functional MRI to examine how 39 prepubertal and 41 adolescent boys and girls with gender dysphoria responded to androstadienone, an odorous steroid with pheromonelike properties that is known to cause a different response in the hypothalamus of men versus women. They found that the adolescent boys and girls with gender dysphoria responded much like peers of their experienced gender. The results were less clear with the prepubertal children.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7773
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 am

SB wrote:You say hurricanes are a result of natural forces in the atmosphere

He says they are the result of man made pollution

No, vic and I are saying the same thing.  It's not about absolutes.  Understand the dynamics, and stop playing games with words.

There have always been storms that form off of Cape Verde, Africa.  Do they traverse all the way to the Americas, and do they strengthen into a category 5 storm?  Increasing numbers of them do, and it is because of alterations in the ozone layer.  Many more become hurricanes because of climate change.

As I said, a rise in ocean temperature strengthens the storm, elevating the intensity.  Ocean temperatures in the Atlantic Ocean, and in particular over the Gulf Stream, are rising because of man-made climate change.  It is the numbers of hurricanes, and increased intensity, that have increased.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

homosexuality and transgenderism are unrelated, they are not even in the same ball park.

yes there are underlying causes for transgenderism its called mental illness

when people start saying that the voices in the toaster is telling them to kill everyone, we don't say "ok if the toaster is telling you to do that then you had better do it", no we clap them in irons and send them to the funny farm for medical treatment until they are either treated or if not they stay there indefinitely.

PTSD was once called cowardice and men were executed for it, now we know what it is and we treat men for it instead of executing them.

these things happens because we recognize that some people are mentally ill. Rolling Eyes

but for some reason with transgenderism, we ignore the illness and indulge the fantasy we nurture the symptoms and let the illness continue unchecked.

40% is the suicide rate among transgenders, the only time we saw such high figures where among the Jews in Nazi Germany, so clearly socially indulgent surgery isnt fixing the unhappiness which results in suicide.

as for climate change

if human pollution causes hurricanes the why where there hurricanes before the industrial revolution??
 

the favourite straw man of the deniers... Rolling Eyes

yes there were hurricanes before the industrial revolution...they are a product of natural forces at work in the atmosphere

BUT   they were not as regularly as strong as they are now

they are occuring with greater frequency and the intensity of each is increasing year on year as the oceans warm

You and Quill need to compare notes

You say hurricanes are a result of natural forces in the atmosphere

He says they are the result  of man made pollution

Which is It?

Although I wouldn't  take Quill too seriously because he thinks man made gender reassignment surgery is natural and natural hurricane are man made.



I don't normally come to LFs defense but my god you are dumb 

READ what LF wrote Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17458
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum