self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 am

Tonight we come together': Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, and Cher lead star-studded telethon as Beyoncé offers message of unity and hope during hurricane relief special

Tuesday night's Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief telethon brought together stars from around the world in a bid to raise millions of dollars for those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The hour-long special included performances and messages from A-list celebrities including: Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, George Clooney, Cher, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx, all asking viewers to donate to help with relief from the disastrous storms that hit the southern US.

Although the telethon was first announced amid the devastation from Harvey, it was expanded to raise money for victims of Irma, which struck parts of Florida. Estimates from various groups have said that both hurricanes caused between $150 billion and $290 billion in damage to Texas and Florida.

More than 60 people died during Harvey and 12 deaths have been reported in the US from Irma.

In the first hour of the special, generous viewers opened their wallets and raised more than $14million for victims of the storms, according to Billy Crystal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4878622/Stevie-Wonder-opens-star-studded-Hand-Hand-telethon.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 am

bet none of them have personally handed over a million of their own money

but they accuse trump of having no empathy

that's show business folks

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Syl on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Maybe they do and they just don't brag about it.
It was only after the death of George Michaell that various charities and organisations came forwards and revealed the vast amounts of money he donated throughout his life....he never spoke about it himself.

Obviously others make a song and dance just to boost their own ego's.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Eilzel on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 pm

I supppse the victims would be better off if the famous ignored them, eh smelly?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6470
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:bet none of them have personally handed over a million of their own money

but they accuse trump of having no empathy

that's show business folks

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/30/generous-sassy-bullock-donates-1million-to-hurricane-harvey-relief-as-celebrities-dig-deep-to-help-out-6888734/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/08/31/hurricane-harvey-celebrity-donations-ellen-degeneres-miley-cyrus-jj-watt/619576001/


You were saying smelly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Eilzel wrote:I supppse the victims would be better off if the famous ignored them, eh smelly?

I think the victims would be better off if these preening celebrities matched Donald trumps personal contributions

Don't you agree??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I supppse the victims would be better off if the famous ignored them, eh smelly?

I think the victims would be better off if these preening celebrities matched Donald trumps personal contributions

Don't you agree??

Out of his trust? Yes, the IRS is looking into that...since it is someone else's money.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:bet none of them have personally handed over a million of their own money

but they accuse trump of having no empathy

that's show business folks
Rolling Eyes

You really are one pathetic and self-serving little nonce of a slimy troll yourself, 'bumbandit...

Without one ounce of evidence to back your accusations, you post one of your typical shit-stirring non-stories..

Nothing has has changed with you, has it, you snivelling spineless little snowflake of a weasel ?

Nope, I take that last superlative back -- you're not a weasel, you're the weasel's arsehole..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6086
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I supppse the victims would be better off if the famous ignored them, eh smelly?

I think the victims would be better off if these preening celebrities matched Donald trumps personal contributions

Don't you agree??
Rolling Eyes

Trump's "personal" contributions  ???

You mean shareholders' funds, don't you smelly bum'  ???

You would have more creedence if you obviously didn't have your head up the Don's backside..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6086
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Whose going to pull up Wolfie for his insulting posts,? there was no need for it. Is there a MOD with guts?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9924
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:42 pm

nicko wrote:Whose going to pull up Wolfie for his insulting posts,?    there was no need for it.  Is there a MOD with guts?

Wolf? Wolf got two greens in a row. That's a record, innit? cheers

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I think the victims would be better off if these preening celebrities matched Donald trumps personal contributions

Don't you agree??

Out of his trust?  Yes, the IRS is looking into that...since it is someone else's money.

this isn't another nothing Russian burger is it??

that was rather embarrassing don't you think


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:bet none of them have personally handed over a million of their own money

but they accuse trump of having no empathy

that's show business folks
Rolling Eyes

You really are one pathetic and self-serving little nonce of a slimy troll yourself,  'bumbandit...

Without one ounce of evidence to back your accusations,  you post one of your typical shit-stirring non-stories..

Nothing has has changed with you, has it, you snivelling spineless little snowflake of a weasel  ?

Nope, I take that last superlative back --  you're not a weasel,  you're the weasel's arsehole..

its such a shame to see people so angry

life is good

trump is the POTUS

brexit is happening

the EU is circling the drain

the left are in retreat

its almost like you guys decided to press the self destruct button

*chortle*

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Out of his trust?  Yes, the IRS is looking into that...since it is someone else's money.

this isn't another nothing Russian burger is it??

that was rather embarrassing don't you think

We don't criticize Russians now that they are running things over here.  Shussh...my god bandit, do you want to get shot?  Shocked

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 pm

nicko wrote:Whose going to pull up Wolfie for his insulting posts,?    there was no need for it.  Is there a MOD with guts?

wolfie is just an angry person nicko, he needs to vent his anger somehow.

better he does that on here than in the real world.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Whose going to pull up Wolfie for his insulting posts,?    there was no need for it.  Is there a MOD with guts?

wolfie is just an angry person nicko, he needs to vent his anger somehow.

better he does that on here than in the real world.  

Right! Bandit has found out how cruel the real world can be. That's why he's back from the cold. Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

this isn't another nothing Russian burger is it??

that was rather embarrassing don't you think

We don't criticize Russians now that they are running things over here.  Shussh...my god bandit, do you want to get shot?  Shocked

i think we are safe from shooting quill unless you're in the sanctuary cites and lovely liberal places like Chicago

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

wolfie is just an angry person nicko, he needs to vent his anger somehow.

better he does that on here than in the real world.  

Right!  Bandit has found out how cruel the real world can be.  That's why he's back from the cold.   Razz

thats not why im here quill

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

We don't criticize Russians now that they are running things over here.  Shussh...my god bandit, do you want to get shot?  Shocked

i think we are safe from shooting quill unless you're in the sanctuary cites and lovely liberal places like Chicago  

Naive child...the GRU means Great Russo-Republican Unity.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i think we are safe from shooting quill unless you're in the sanctuary cites and lovely liberal places like Chicago  

Naive child...the GRU means Great Russo-Republican Unity.

like a dog with a bone

im more interested in the very real emails that Clinton acid washed

i am so interested in what they will say

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Naive child...the GRU means Great Russo-Republican Unity.

like a dog with a bone

im more interested in the very real emails that Clinton acid washed

i am so interested in what they will say

Old news, smells. Our next president (and senators/representatives) will be chosen by the Kremlin. Get with the program.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

like a dog with a bone

im more interested in the very real emails that Clinton acid washed

i am so interested in what they will say

Old news, smells.  Our next president (and senators/representatives) will be chosen by the Kremlin.  Get with the program.

that sounds awesome!!!!!

8 years of the trump train?? gives me a full blooded a hardon baby.

operation MAGA will most certainly be complete in 8 years with the cherry on top being Clinton rotting in the clink

im sanguine about the future

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 pm



Republicans working on the wall.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by gelico on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Tonight we come together': Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, and Cher lead star-studded telethon as Beyoncé offers message of unity and hope during hurricane relief special

Tuesday night's Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief telethon brought together stars from around the world in a bid to raise millions of dollars for those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The hour-long special included performances and messages from A-list celebrities including:  Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, George Clooney, Cher, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx, all asking viewers to donate to help with relief from the disastrous storms that hit the southern US.

Although the telethon was first announced amid the devastation from Harvey, it was expanded to raise money for victims of Irma, which struck parts of Florida. Estimates from various groups have said that both hurricanes caused between $150 billion and $290 billion in damage to Texas and Florida.

More than 60 people died during Harvey and 12 deaths have been reported in the US from Irma.

In the first hour of the special, generous viewers opened their wallets and raised more than $14million for victims of the storms, according to Billy Crystal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4878622/Stevie-Wonder-opens-star-studded-Hand-Hand-telethon.html


if it's raising shit loads of much needed money to help those who have lost everything they've owned then why would you criticise that

you really are one miserable old fart at times

only you would put that out as something negative

have you done anything?

gelico

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Tonight we come together': Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, and Cher lead star-studded telethon as Beyoncé offers message of unity and hope during hurricane relief special

Tuesday night's Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Harvey Relief telethon brought together stars from around the world in a bid to raise millions of dollars for those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The hour-long special included performances and messages from A-list celebrities including:  Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, George Clooney, Cher, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx, all asking viewers to donate to help with relief from the disastrous storms that hit the southern US.

Although the telethon was first announced amid the devastation from Harvey, it was expanded to raise money for victims of Irma, which struck parts of Florida. Estimates from various groups have said that both hurricanes caused between $150 billion and $290 billion in damage to Texas and Florida.

More than 60 people died during Harvey and 12 deaths have been reported in the US from Irma.

In the first hour of the special, generous viewers opened their wallets and raised more than $14million for victims of the storms, according to Billy Crystal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4878622/Stevie-Wonder-opens-star-studded-Hand-Hand-telethon.html


if it's raising shit loads of much needed money to help those who have lost everything they've owned then why would you criticise that

you really are one miserable old fart at times

only you would put that out as something negative

have you done anything?

im just doing my usual.

holding th'e mirror up, some folks dont like what they see

not my fault, though im sure it wont save me

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:58 pm

SB wrote:im just doing my usual.

holding th'e mirror up, some folks dont like what they see

Why do you feel that?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 am

Original Quill wrote:
SB wrote:im just doing my usual.

holding th'e mirror up, some folks dont like what they see

Why do you feel that?

because people don't like to think that their values are morally indefensible

people dont like to be shown that their chosen causes might be terrorism or anti democratic or something that they normally profess to stand against, so they lie and ignore the facts.

folks have to be the heroes of their own narrative,no one wants to be the villain, so when you show them the facts and they have to face up to what they truly believe in?? well they tend not to react very well,

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why do you feel that?

because people don't like to think that their values are morally indefensible

people dont like to be shown that their chosen causes might be terrorism or anti democratic or something that they normally profess to stand against, so they lie and ignore the facts.

folks have to be the heroes of their own narrative,no one wants to be the villain, so when you show them the facts and they have to face up to what they truly believe in?? well they tend not to react very well,

I believe people care less than you think.  People in this country (this is the US section) don't really give a sheit about terrorism...meh, when it happens here, it's just another crime.     Shit happens.  We've had the KKK much longer and put up with it.

As far as anti-democracy is concerned, everyone knows that the US is not a democracy.  Two of the three presidents elected in this century, won with a minority of votes.  Shit happens.

I just don't know why you go through all the effort for such negligible return.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:46 am

What an awesome thing they did, and more than $44 million was raised! That's going to help a lot of truly desperate people.

It was especially cool to see so many of my favorite country music artists (George Straight, Miranda Lambert, Chris Stapleton, Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett) on hand, along with so many of my fellow Texans like Beyonce, Jaime Foxx and Matthew McConaughey stepping up to the plate.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24321
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:42 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why do you feel that?

because people don't like to think that their values are morally indefensible

people dont like to be shown that their chosen causes might be terrorism or anti democratic or something that they normally profess to stand against, so they lie and ignore the facts.

folks have to be the heroes of their own narrative,no one wants to be the villain, so when you show them the facts and they have to face up to what they truly believe in?? well they tend not to react very well,

lol!

Stop being such a lily-livered, jelly-bellied, marshmallow spined, custard for brains, sensitive and fragile little snowflake,  Smelly bum'...

And tell us what you really think  !!!

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6086
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

because people don't like to think that their values are morally indefensible

people dont like to be shown that their chosen causes might be terrorism or anti democratic or something that they normally profess to stand against, so they lie and ignore the facts.

folks have to be the heroes of their own narrative,no one wants to be the villain, so when you show them the facts and they have to face up to what they truly believe in?? well they tend not to react very well,

I believe people care less than you think.  People in this country (this is the US section) don't really give a sheit about terrorism...meh, when it happens here, it's just another crime.     Shit happens.  We've had the KKK much longer and put up with it.

As far as anti-democracy is concerned, everyone knows that the US is not a democracy.  Two of the three presidents elected in this century, won with a minority of votes.  Shit happens.

I just don't know why you go through all the effort for such negligible return.

see?? exactly what im talking about

the narrative quill, you make a narrative that suits you and you stick to it.

"the russians rule the white house"

"Two of the three presidents elected in this century, won with a minority of votes"

that's nonsense,but it wont stop you running with the whole "woe is me what a victim i am" narrative.

we see the same tactic here with brexit, every remoaner conjuring up a different story about why we should have another referendum or why this vote doesn't count, even goingso far as to say that the margin of victory wasn't great enough to qualify, snowflakes whining that their future was stolen by old people (the same snowflakes who couldn't be bothered to vote and instead chosen glastonbury, and the same old people who fought for their freedoms in the first place)

but youre right, people dont generally care about the facts, especially when the facts break down their little story lines.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:57 am

Ben Reilly wrote:What an awesome thing they did, and more than $44 million was raised! That's going to help a lot of truly desperate people.

It was especially cool to see so many of my favorite country music artists (George Straight, Miranda Lambert, Chris Stapleton, Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett) on hand, along with so many of my fellow Texans like Beyonce, Jaime Foxx and Matthew McConaughey stepping up to the plate.

thats incorrect ben

it was 45 million

dont forget POTUS Trumps PERSONAL contribution

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am

Ben Reilly wrote:What an awesome thing they did, and more than $44 million was raised! That's going to help a lot of truly desperate people.

It was especially cool to see so many of my favorite country music artists (George Straight, Miranda Lambert, Chris Stapleton, Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett) on hand, along with so many of my fellow Texans like Beyonce, Jaime Foxx and Matthew McConaughey stepping up to the plate.


USD 44 million?
Last year BBC Children in Need raised GBP 46 million.
I realise it's not a competition but when you compare population sizes ...
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:28 am

Miffs2 wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:What an awesome thing they did, and more than $44 million was raised! That's going to help a lot of truly desperate people.

It was especially cool to see so many of my favorite country music artists (George Straight, Miranda Lambert, Chris Stapleton, Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett) on hand, along with so many of my fellow Texans like Beyonce, Jaime Foxx and Matthew McConaughey stepping up to the plate.


USD 44 million?
Last year BBC Children in Need raised GBP 46 million.
I realise it's not a competition but when you compare population sizes ...

Ours was just a one off telethon though, and it will help a great deal for a large number of people who have been through hell recently.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24321
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:


USD 44 million?
Last year BBC Children in Need raised GBP 46 million.
I realise it's not a competition but when you compare population sizes ...

Ours was just a one off telethon though, and it will help a great deal for a large number of people who have been through hell recently.

only one???

not much empathy these millionaire celebrities

didn't see them loading food and mucking in like trump did, presumably the closest they would ever want to come to the peasants is the other end of a phone.

now i wonder how much more could have been raised if they didnt take their cut??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:51 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:What an awesome thing they did, and more than $44 million was raised! That's going to help a lot of truly desperate people.

It was especially cool to see so many of my favorite country music artists (George Straight, Miranda Lambert, Chris Stapleton, Robert Earl Keen and Lyle Lovett) on hand, along with so many of my fellow Texans like Beyonce, Jaime Foxx and Matthew McConaughey stepping up to the plate.

thats incorrect ben

it was 45 million

dont forget POTUS Trumps PERSONAL contribution



You mean the Trumpster's purloined shareholders funds & diverted_charity contribution...

A bit more accuracy,  pleeeze,   Smely-snowflake..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6086
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

thats incorrect ben

it was 45 million

dont forget POTUS Trumps PERSONAL contribution



You mean the Trumpster's purloined shareholders funds & diverted_charity contribution...

A bit more accuracy,  pleeeze,   Smely-snowflake..

is that some nothing sauce to using on the nothing Russian burger??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:


You mean the Trumpster's purloined shareholders funds & diverted_charity contribution...

A bit more accuracy,  pleeeze,   Smely-snowflake..

is that some nothing sauce to using on the nothing Russian burger??

Denial is a river in East Africa, smells.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

is that some nothing sauce to using on the nothing Russian burger??

Denial is a river in East Africa, smells.

bring forth the evidence quill

arent you supposed to be some kind of legal type??

dont you know that speculation and accusation on their own arent enough for a conviction??

look at all the women he was supposed to have raped and pillaged, where are they now?? the average Brit or yank who was oh so outraged over his attitude towards women wouldn't even be able to name a single one of those mistreated women.

you lefties are following the doctrine of "throw enough mud and something will stick", problem is that its not sticking, and you keep changing your tune

first it was sexual assault, then its the Russians, then its the KKK, maybe next week you will be telling us that trump is a north korean spy, who knows???

each time your narrative falls apart you simply change the subject and repeat, but the only ones buying it are you guys.

like i say, bring forth the evidence




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:35 pm

SB wrote:bring forth the evidence quill

Gladly. Let's begin with the meeting in Trump Tower on June 9th, 2016. Start with the emails leading up to it:

Rob Goldstone to Trump wrote:On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Don Trump, Jr. wrote:On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr.   wrote back:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

From: Rob Goldstone

Rob Goldstone wrote:Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this

Hillary info – you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

Don Trump, Jr. wrote:On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.
Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization
725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022
| trump.com

Rob Goldstone wrote:-----Original message-----

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

Donald Trump, Jr. wrote:On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:38, Donald Trump Jr.  wrote:

My cell  thanks

d

Donald J. Trump Jr.
Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions The Trump Organization
725 Fifth Avenue | New York, NY | 10022
| trump.com

Rob Goldstone wrote:On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he’s on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I

am sure can call Rob

Donald Trump, Jr. wrote:On June 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

Rob Goldstone wrote:On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone  wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting – and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Donald Trump, Jr. wrote:On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Rob Goldstone wrote:On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Perfect…I won’t sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

Donald Trump, Jr. wrote:On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Rob Goldstone wrote:——-Original Message——-

From: Rob Goldstone

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 10:34 AM

To: Donald Trump Jr.

Subject: Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential

Good morning

Would it be possible to move tomorrow meeting to 4pm as the Russian attorney is in court until 3 i was just informed.

Best,

Rob

Donald Trump, Jr. wrote:From: Donald Trump Jr.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 p.m

To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort

Subject: FW: Russia — Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

The Russian collusion meeting went forward on June 9th, with the said participants and a Russian GRU agent, and others, at Trump Tower offices.

This conspiracy was than fulfilled with overt acts in August and September 2016.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:42 pm



i would say this is evidence of Obama being a Russian spy, but i think its probably more accurate to say this is evidence of Obama being a Russian pleasure bitch.

anyway trumps still POTUS bud, and i don't think the Russian nothing burger is going to bring him down, CNN has already abandoned that avenue, only the die hards like you are still holding out in your bunkers and tin hats

lol

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

i would say this is evidence of Obama being a Russian spy, but i think its probably more accurate to say this is evidence of Obama being a Russian pleasure bitch.

anyway trumps still POTUS bud, and i don't think the Russian nothing burger is going to bring him down, CNN has already abandoned that avenue, only the die hards like you are still holding out in your bunkers and tin hats

lol

That's the state visit in Moscow.  Look closely at their faces.  They hate each other.

Now look as Trump kowtows to Putin in Germany:



...or Putin tells Trump what he'll do to him if he doesn't get his ass in gear lifting the oil sanctions:



...here are the girls Putin sent to Trump's hotel:



Here they are agreeing to the Rosneft Oil deal:



And here is Putin telling Trump what he'll do to his family if he doesn't lift the oil sanctions:



Ewww...that will hurt!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:10 pm

you know what quill??

im ok with that , i quite admire Putin.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:you know what quill??

im ok with that , i quite admire Putin.

Ya gotta hand it to him...he saw a weakness and took advantage of it.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24704
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:


USD 44 million?
Last year BBC Children in Need raised GBP 46 million.
I realise it's not a competition but when you compare population sizes ...

Ours was just a one off telethon though, and it will help a great deal for a large number of people who have been through hell recently.

Absolutely, let's hope it gets to those who need it pdq
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:you know what quill??

im ok with that , i quite admire Putin.

Ya gotta hand it to him...he saw a weakness and took advantage of it.

like a boss!!!!!

(sounds like im not the only one who admires him, eh comrade?)

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:bet none of them have personally handed over a million of their own money

but they accuse trump of having no empathy

that's show business folks
Rolling Eyes

You really are one pathetic and self-serving little nonce of a slimy troll yourself,  'bumbandit...

Without one ounce of evidence to back your accusations,  you post one of your typical shit-stirring non-stories..

Nothing has has changed with you, has it, you snivelling spineless little snowflake of a weasel  ?

Nope, I take that last superlative back --  you're not a weasel,  you're the weasel's arsehole..

Are you sick in the head or something? You just accused another member of being a paedophile.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Syl on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

You really are one pathetic and self-serving little nonce of a slimy troll yourself,  'bumbandit...

Without one ounce of evidence to back your accusations,  you post one of your typical shit-stirring non-stories..

Nothing has has changed with you, has it, you snivelling spineless little snowflake of a weasel  ?

Nope, I take that last superlative back --  you're not a weasel,  you're the weasel's arsehole..

Are you sick in the head or something? You just accused another member of being a paedophile.
He is out of control.
Unbelievably some half wit gave him a green for that post.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you sick in the head or something? You just accused another member of being a paedophile.
He is out of control.
Unbelievably some half wit gave him a green for that post.

It'll be one of his sicko mates who did that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

You really are one pathetic and self-serving little nonce of a slimy troll yourself,  'bumbandit...

Without one ounce of evidence to back your accusations,  you post one of your typical shit-stirring non-stories..

Nothing has has changed with you, has it, you snivelling spineless little snowflake of a weasel  ?

Nope, I take that last superlative back --  you're not a weasel,  you're the weasel's arsehole..

Are you sick in the head or something? You just accused another member of being a paedophile.

I don't think you need to worry to much about Wolfie, he's just a boisterous puppy, with the right about of housebreaking he will make a good dog

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: self serving celebrities come together in a preening festival

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum