Delicious BDS Fails

Go down

Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 pm




https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=183&v=MLRjeiDbuVI

You have to watch until the end, as the BDS flash mob, is hilarious.

Where do these muppets come from???

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 am

you do know who BDS are don't you didge??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 am

smelly-bandit wrote:you do know who BDS are don't you didge??


Yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:you do know who BDS are don't you didge??


Yes

shouldnt you be supporting them??? scratch

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Yes

shouldnt you be supporting them??? scratch


Why? When I have always opposed them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

shouldnt you be supporting them??? scratch


Why? When I have always opposed them?

ALWAYS opposed them??

guess we have different memories about the things you've always opposed


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Why? When I have always opposed them?

ALWAYS opposed them??

guess we have different memories about the things you've always opposed


I have always opposed the BDS.

I guess there is something wrong with your memory. As I have always supported a two state solution. Which if you know about the BDS, they are against a two state solution.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

ALWAYS opposed them??

guess we have different memories about the things you've always opposed


I have always opposed the BDS.

I guess there is something wrong with your memory. As I have always supported a two state solution. Which if you know about the BDS, they are against a two state solution.

youve always supported the two state solution

lol

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I have always opposed the BDS.

I guess there is something wrong with your memory. As I have always supported a two state solution. Which if you know about the BDS, they are against a two state solution.

youve always supported the two state solution

lol

"sigh"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 am

not sure you fully understand the two state solution

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 am

smelly-bandit wrote:not sure you fully understand the two state solution


Well I am all ears to what view you think it is?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:not sure you fully understand the two state solution


Well I am all ears to what view you think it is?

really??

that makes a change from you telling me what my views are

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Well I am all ears to what view you think it is?

really??

that makes a change from you telling me what my views are


Your views on a two state solution could be miles apart from mine.

Hence why I asked.

Seems now you are backtracking to say what that is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:22 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

really??

that makes a change from you telling me what my views are


Your views on a two state solution could be miles apart from mine.

Hence why I asked.

Seems now you are backtracking to say what that is.

Israel assimilates gaza, the west bank becomes "Palestine" - a perfect two state solution.

presumably your two state solution involves some nonsense about bring down the security wall and allowing lunatic Muslims to roam free around Israel

you're so antisemitic


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Your views on a two state solution could be miles apart from mine.

Hence why I asked.

Seems now you are backtracking to say what that is.

Israel assimilates gaza, the west bank becomes "Palestine" - a perfect two state solution.

presumably your two state solution involves some nonsense about bring down the security wall and allowing lunatic Muslims to roam free around Israel

you're so antisemitic



So what you are saying is to annex Gaza. Which I disagree with.

The only way Israel should bring down its wall. Would be based on conditions met on a peace agreement. Which would include land swaps and thus Israel maintains its settlements. The disarmament of Gaza.

Which I do not see happening at the moment.

So not only have you assumed wrong, but indeed our views on a two state solution do differ indeed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Israel assimilates gaza, the west bank becomes "Palestine" - a perfect two state solution.

presumably your two state solution involves some nonsense about bring down the security wall and allowing lunatic Muslims to roam free around Israel

you're so antisemitic



So what you are saying is to annex Gaza. Which I disagree with.

The only way Israel should bring down its wall. Would be based on conditions met on a peace agreement. Which would include land swaps and thus Israel maintains its settlements. The disarmament of Gaza.

Which I do not see happening at the moment.

So not only have you assumed wrong, but indeed our views on a two state solution do differ indeed.

bollox

thats not what you believe, what you want is Israel wiped off the map, because you're a jew hater


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So what you are saying is to annex Gaza. Which I disagree with.

The only way Israel should bring down its wall. Would be based on conditions met on a peace agreement. Which would include land swaps and thus Israel maintains its settlements. The disarmament of Gaza.

Which I do not see happening at the moment.

So not only have you assumed wrong, but indeed our views on a two state solution do differ indeed.

bollox

thats not what you believe, what you want is Israel wiped off the map, because you're a jew hater



Well as seen by wanting a two state solution and maintaining the settlements with land swaps. Really proves that its you talking bollocks mate.

Good old smelly, one of the founders of fake news

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

bollox

thats not what you believe, what you want is Israel wiped off the map, because you're a jew hater



Well as seen by wanting a two state solution and maintaining the settlements with land swaps. Really proves that its you talking bollocks mate.

Good old smelly, one of the founders of fake news

Cool

no didge, you dont want a two state solution, you told me so last time

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:20 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Well as seen by wanting a two state solution and maintaining the settlements with land swaps. Really proves that its you talking bollocks mate.

Good old smelly, one of the founders of fake news

Cool

no didge, you dont want a two state solution, you told me so last time

That is news to me.

Sure you never imagined this? As you did before, believing Jesus asking you to bend over and grab the soap?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no didge, you dont want a two state solution, you told me so last time

That is news to me.

Sure you never imagined this? As you did before, believing Jesus asking you to bend over and grab the soap?

developed a sudden case of amnesia have we??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is news to me.

Sure you never imagined this? As you did before, believing Jesus asking you to bend over and grab the soap?

developed a sudden case of amnesia have we??

How can I, as I am not you smelly?

Maybe you can present your claims with evidence?

In your own time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

developed a sudden case of amnesia have we??

How can I, as I am not you smelly?

Maybe you can present your claims with evidence?

In your own time

i would didge really i would but the evidence is on a defunct forum

what a pity

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How can I, as I am not you smelly?

Maybe you can present your claims with evidence?

In your own time

i would didge really i would but the evidence is on a defunct forum

what a pity


Is this forum only reachable after you have eaten special mushrooms mate?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i would didge really i would but the evidence is on a defunct forum

what a pity


Is this forum only reachable after you have eaten special mushrooms mate?

its the old skynews forums didge,

long dead and gone now.

you remember those ones dont you??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Is this forum only reachable after you have eaten special mushrooms mate?

its the old skynews forums didge,

long dead and gone now.

you remember those ones dont you??



You mean when I used to previously be highly critical of Islam?

Yeah, I remember those days very well smelly. I of course did go regressive for a while ridiculously defending aspects of Islam for a while on ADO and Inaflap for a while, until I saw how absurd that was.

Never was hateful of Jews though, considering I have always stood against antisemitism, whether from the Far Left or Far Right.

So what is it you claim I have said. I mean surely you can find someone here that also remembers your claimed views I have made against Jews?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

its the old skynews forums didge,

long dead and gone now.

you remember those ones dont you??



You mean when I used to previously be highly critical of Islam?

Yeah, I remember those days very well smelly. I of course did go regressive for a while ridiculously defending aspects of Islam for a while on ADO and Inaflap for a while, until I saw how absurd that was.

Never was hateful of Jews though, considering I have always stood against antisemitism, whether from the Far Left or Far Right.

So what is it you claim I have said. I mean surely you can find someone here that also remembers your claimed views I have made against Jews?

oh i had totally forgotten about that, you crawling on your knees admitting i was right about everything and asking for my forgiveness and instruction

you would think i would remember something like that

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


You mean when I used to previously be highly critical of Islam?

Yeah, I remember those days very well smelly. I of course did go regressive for a while ridiculously defending aspects of Islam for a while on ADO and Inaflap for a while, until I saw how absurd that was.

Never was hateful of Jews though, considering I have always stood against antisemitism, whether from the Far Left or Far Right.

So what is it you claim I have said. I mean surely you can find someone here that also remembers your claimed views I have made against Jews?

oh i had totally forgotten about that, you crawling on your knees admitting i was right about everything and asking for my forgiveness and instruction

you would think i would remember something like that


Did I?

I admitted I had been mistaken to not be critical of all religions

Now I am

lol, why on earth would i ask your forgiveness, when you are not right on religion per say?

The Outsider Test for Faith And How to Take It

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hallq/2012/05/the-outsider-test-for-faith-and-how-to-take-it/#ssDESB5ORg03jDdv.99



So at least you have now admitted to your previous claim being a lie

That was easy, as its clear I never made any such hateful view on sky, did I about Jews?

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

oh i had totally forgotten about that, you crawling on your knees admitting i was right about everything and asking for my forgiveness and instruction

you would think i would remember something like that


Did I?

I admitted I had been mistaken to not be critical of all religions

Now I am

lol, why on earth would i ask your forgiveness, when you are not right on religion per say?

The Outsider Test for Faith And How to Take It

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hallq/2012/05/the-outsider-test-for-faith-and-how-to-take-it/#ssDESB5ORg03jDdv.99



So at least you have now admitted to your previous claim being a lie

That was easy, as its clear I never made any such hateful view on sky, did I about Jews?

Cool

being an antisemitic bigot is more than just words didg.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Did I?

I admitted I had been mistaken to not be critical of all religions

Now I am

lol, why on earth would i ask your forgiveness, when you are not right on religion per say?

The Outsider Test for Faith And How to Take It

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hallq/2012/05/the-outsider-test-for-faith-and-how-to-take-it/#ssDESB5ORg03jDdv.99



So at least you have now admitted to your previous claim being a lie

That was easy, as its clear I never made any such hateful view on sky, did I about Jews?

Cool

being an antisemitic bigot is more than just words didg.



And yet you charge this on me, when I have always fought against racism.

Rather odd that.

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

being an antisemitic bigot is more than just words didg.



And yet you charge this on me, when I have always fought against racism.

Rather odd that.

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

its your whole ambience didge.

antisemitism all over

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


And yet you charge this on me, when I have always fought against racism.

Rather odd that.

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

its your whole ambience didge.

antisemitism all over


I find that very odd smelly even more so when you cannot answer my simple question, to test whether you do truly stand against antisemitism

Lets see

Try again

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

its your whole ambience didge.

antisemitism all over


I find that very odd smelly even more so when you cannot answer my simple question, to test whether you do truly stand against antisemitism

Lets see

Try again

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

you would be the expert on hateful antisemitism didge

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


I find that very odd smelly even more so when you cannot answer my simple question, to test whether you do truly stand against antisemitism

Lets see

Try again

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

you would be the expert on hateful antisemitism didge

So I have asked twice and for some reason, smelly misdirects away from answering.

Lets try a third time

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you would be the expert on hateful antisemitism didge




So I have asked twice and for some reason, smelly misdirects away from answering.

Lets try a third time

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

i condemn antisemitism in all forms

why do you think ive been talking to you??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:




So I have asked twice and for some reason, smelly misdirects away from answering.

Lets try a third time

I mean, do you condemn the Alt-right for their antisemitic hateful attacks against Ben Shapiro?

I certainly do, but do you Smelly?

i condemn antisemitism in all forms

why do you think ive been talking to you??


Excellent, so you condemn the Alt-right, for their antisemitic attacks on Ben.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i condemn antisemitism in all forms

why do you think ive been talking to you??


Excellent, so you condemn the Alt-right, for their antisemitic attacks on Ben.

i prefer not to label people didge

i dont know what these people identify as, and wouldn't want to misgender them or use the worn g pronoun

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Excellent, so you condemn the Alt-right, for their antisemitic attacks on Ben.

i prefer not to label people didge

i dont know what these people identify as, and wouldn't want to misgender them or use the worn g pronoun

But he is a major target of the Alt Right with antisemitism.

I do not even agree with all views with Ben. In fact on some, I do not agree, but would simple use reason on views I do not agree with him on.

The reality is smelly, you will not come out an actually condemn those on the alt right that have made him target number one with antisemitism. Simple because he argued to vote against Trump and does not agree with Milo.

So its simple smelly.

Will you disassociate yourself from those on the alt right, that attack him with antisemitism?

Yes or no?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i prefer not to label people didge

i dont know what these people identify as, and wouldn't want to misgender them or use the worn g pronoun

But he is a major target of the Alt Right with antisemitism.

I do not even agree with all views with Ben. In fact on some, I do not agree, but would simple use reason on views I do not agree with him on.

The reality is smelly, you will not come out an actually condemn those on the alt right that have made him target number one with antisemitism. Simple because he argued to vote against Trump and does not agree with Milo.

So its simple smelly.

Will you disassociate yourself from those on the alt right, that attack him with antisemitism?

Yes or no?

it might the alt-right, but it could also be the alt-left pretending to be the alt-right.

ever thought of that??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

But he is a major target of the Alt Right with antisemitism.

I do not even agree with all views with Ben. In fact on some, I do not agree, but would simple use reason on views I do not agree with him on.

The reality is smelly, you will not come out an actually condemn those on the alt right that have made him target number one with antisemitism. Simple because he argued to vote against Trump and does not agree with Milo.

So its simple smelly.

Will you disassociate yourself from those on the alt right, that attack him with antisemitism?

Yes or no?

it might the alt-right, but it could also be the alt-left pretending to be the alt-right.

ever thought of that??

Well let me make this easier for you smelly.

I condemn the Alt left and Alt right that are antisemitic.

Will you join me in condemnation of those on both political extremes that do?

Will you disassociate yourself from those that do?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

it might the alt-right, but it could also be the alt-left pretending to be the alt-right.

ever thought of that??

Well let me make this easier for you smelly.

I condemn the Alt left and Alt right that are antisemitic.

Will you join me in condemnation of those on both political extremes that do?

Will you disassociate yourself from those that do?

is this a trick question??

you want me to condemn political extremism and then disassociate myself from those who condemn political extremism??

im confused about what it is you want from me didge

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well let me make this easier for you smelly.

I condemn the Alt left and Alt right that are antisemitic.

Will you join me in condemnation of those on both political extremes that do?

Will you disassociate yourself from those that do?

is this a trick question??

you want me to condemn political extremism and then disassociate myself from those who condemn political extremism??

im confused about what it is you want from me didge

Its a rather simple question smelly. One that you have put up more illusions than any magician, In order to get out of answering.

Do you condemn the mass antisemitism from the alt Right as a group, that targets Ben?

Its quite simple

I condemn Antifa for example, do you condemn them?

So, do you condemn the Alt-right?



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:05 pm

i condemn all antisemitism didge.

how many times do you want me to say it??

i would condemn the alt-right if i thought the alt-right were doing something worth condemning.




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:i condemn all antisemitism didge.

how many times do you want me to say it??

i would condemn the alt-right if i thought the alt-right were doing something worth condemning.




You sound like Milo.

Why can you not condemn those who are antisemitic?

He cannot either, but then again he advocated pedophilia.

So you have a two Jews here, one ethnically and Christian, Milo. Then Ben ethically and religiously a Jew targeted by the Alt-right with antisemitism.

Now, I would stand against any hate against Milo, based of hos warped views and ethnicity and religion. Yet the pair of you cannot condemn the alt-right that has targeted Ben with antisemitism.

Seems to me smelly, you clearly are like any apologist of the Far Right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 pm

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter didge, you of all people should know that

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote:one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter didge, you of all people should know that


Which translate that you are then.

That was easy to unravel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Delicious BDS Fails

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum