Religious Groups Defend Sarah Champion For Claim UK Has A ‘Problem’ With Pakistani Rapists

Go down

Religious Groups Defend Sarah Champion For Claim UK Has A ‘Problem’ With Pakistani Rapists

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:59 pm

A number of Sikh, Hindu and British Parkistani groups have come to the defence of a Labour MP who claimed “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.”

In a letter to The Times today, representatives of the groups – including Lord Singh of Wimbledon – praised Sarah Champion for taking a “courageous stand” in highlighting “a clear trend in criminality.”
The letter also accused the Labour leadership of having a “weak response” to the issue of grooming gangs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sarah-champion-grooming-gangs_uk_59ae77c2e4b0dfaafcf255ef?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Religious Groups Defend Sarah Champion For Claim UK Has A ‘Problem’ With Pakistani Rapists

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:50 pm

But, like veya will tell you we only have a problem with them because we see them as a problem...

I mean as far as he is concerned they should be left to get on with it and we should stop whingeing....
after all...it serves us right doesnt it?

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down