Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:45 pm

First topic message reminder :




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNxJyx7kBw


It beggars belief. That these Far Left extremists threaten violence and the university caves in to cancel a Free Speech event

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by gelico on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
gelico wrote:


didge, they are clearly completely bigoted fools whose only answers to anything are 'racist' 'nazi' etc.  they have no valid argument whatsoever and can only resort to name calling which is water off a ducks back to me anyway

please dont bother trying to convince their sorry arses of anything regarding me.  i really dont care.

appreciate your efforts though Cool


I understand gelico, but its more for the benefit of the whole forum, to see how badly they are lying.. Cool

Though, I take on board your point for the future.


hahaha i think the forum can see perfectly well what's going on

it's weird you know didge

it seems they feel like they've been invaded by far right floptard trolls. apparantly i have a hens club over here. the only hens i know are eddie and nems and they are both seem pretty left wing to me so it's quite puzzling

furthermore, the rest of the hens over here seem quite middle of the road re politics, quite central i would say just with their own opinions on various things.

where are all these nazis who have invaded this site? and are you one of them? come on now, 'fess up to auntie geli if you are,,,,,

was there some kind of left wing echo chamber here before?

the only far left on here from what i can see are wheresmewetwipe, quilliesmallwillie and that andy oh and sassy comes on occasionally, possibly veya the dismayer also but everyone else seems very normal and central

do you feel it's quite well balanced?

gelico

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:37 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:


I understand gelico, but its more for the benefit of the whole forum, to see how badly they are lying.. Cool

Though, I take on board your point for the future.


hahaha i think the forum can see perfectly well what's going on

it's weird you know didge

it seems they feel like they've been invaded by far right floptard trolls.  apparantly i have a hens club over here.  the only hens i know are eddie and nems and they are both seem pretty left wing to me so it's quite puzzling

furthermore, the rest of the hens over here seem quite middle of the road re politics, quite central i would say just with their own opinions on various things.

where are all these nazis who have invaded this site?  and are you one of them?  come on now, 'fess up to auntie geli if you are,,,,,

was there some kind of left wing echo chamber here before?

the only far left on here from what i can see are wheresmewetwipe, quilliesmallwillie and that andy oh and sassy comes on occasionally, possibly veya the dismayer also but everyone else seems very normal and central

do you feel it's quite well balanced?

Well some of the left walked out because they were not getting their way trying to ban or censure people.

Exactly what you see the same in their arguments.

You know I used to be this stupid also trying to shout people down and know for a fact it does not work. In fact it creates the opposite effect. Hence why an idiot like Trump gained power

It is well balanced here and I have a lot of respect for Quill and wolf also, who both can post really well on many topics, unless they get emotional, as they have here. Which is my Achilles heel also with my passions taking control.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by gelico on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
gelico wrote:


hahaha i think the forum can see perfectly well what's going on

it's weird you know didge

it seems they feel like they've been invaded by far right floptard trolls.  apparantly i have a hens club over here.  the only hens i know are eddie and nems and they are both seem pretty left wing to me so it's quite puzzling

furthermore, the rest of the hens over here seem quite middle of the road re politics, quite central i would say just with their own opinions on various things.

where are all these nazis who have invaded this site?  and are you one of them?  come on now, 'fess up to auntie geli if you are,,,,,

was there some kind of left wing echo chamber here before?

the only far left on here from what i can see are wheresmewetwipe, quilliesmallwillie and that andy oh and sassy comes on occasionally, possibly veya the dismayer also but everyone else seems very normal and central

do you feel it's quite well balanced?

Well some of the left walked out because they were not getting their way trying to ban or censure people.

Exactly what you see the same in their arguments.

You know I used to be this stupid also trying to shout people down and know for a fact it does not work. In fact it creates the opposite effect. Hence why an idiot like Trump gained power

It is well balanced here and I have a lot of respect for Quill and wolf also, who both can post really well on many topics, unless they get emotional, as they have here. Which is my Achilles heel also with my passions taking control.

you've certainly calmed down a lot from what i've seen

i can't respect anyone who just uses the word nazi randomly at you in an debate. it's just ignorant and lazy imo and not worth bothering with

gelico

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well some of the left walked out because they were not getting their way trying to ban or censure people.

Exactly what you see the same in their arguments.

You know I used to be this stupid also trying to shout people down and know for a fact it does not work. In fact it creates the opposite effect. Hence why an idiot like Trump gained power

It is well balanced here and I have a lot of respect for Quill and wolf also, who both can post really well on many topics, unless they get emotional, as they have here. Which is my Achilles heel also with my passions taking control.

you've certainly calmed down a lot from what i've seen

i can't respect anyone who just uses the word nazi randomly at you in an debate.  it's just ignorant and lazy imo and not worth bothering with

I have seen this happen to me many times. Its not only me, but others of whom the left disagree with.

Its how they normalize hate Gelico. If you can claim something is comparable, then its then that much easier to normalize hating something. I see this countless times with arguments against Israel. Make it comparable to Nazism. Which then allows those haters on the left to feel okay about this hatred, being as Nazism, was as seen one of the most abhorrent forms of oppression and genocide in history.

Of course Israel is nothing like Nazism, but with some of the left making this false charge, it makes themselves feel justified in hating an entire nation. The same charge is made using apartheid. They are irrational arguments and do nothing to help bring about peace or a future Palestinian state. Now clearly any Israeli Government policy that is poor should be condemn and criticized, but as seen. Those intent and fueled by hate, create and invent a fallacy in order to normalize hating something.

Look I am highly critical of Islam and only want to see the progression of Islam, into what we basically we with many other religious groups. How they embrace secularism. I certainly do not hate Muslims and I certainly back progressive and secular Muslims to bring about change.

Sorry to go off tangent but this shows it is the same method often used by some on the left, those who are in illiberal in thinking and regressive that often use this false charge on people. As if this somehow will win their argument. They get into a muddle though, when I apply the same on communism and become like a little child who thinks his nose has been stolen.

So let them call me what they want. People know its false and wrong and shows they have lost the debate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately for the jelly-bellied and braindead old nutters like "gelico" above there,  I for one don't label people as "fascists", "neo-nazis" or "alt.right" at random...

I cal her a trolling neo-nazi apologist because that's the nature of her idiotic posts these last couple days..

And because she has followed Nems' lead in attacking various left wingers without provocation, since she slithered on here a few days ago --  as if those couple of numbies think that nobody notices what they are doing on here  ?            

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:29 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately I am jelly-bellied and braindead.  I for one, always label people as "fascists", "neo-nazis" or "alt.right" to anyone right wing of Stalin

I am a Communist apologist because that's the nature of my idiotic posts these last couple days..

And because Quill has followed the lead in attacking various right wingers without provocation, think that nobody notices what we are doing on here


Oh everyone notices that you spout hate quite often and label people.

Which is a shame, as when you are not emotional and abusive, you post quite rationally, with good reasoning.

Sort out your potty mouth might help.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately I am jelly-bellied and braindead.  I for one, always label people as "fascists", "neo-nazis" or "alt.right" to anyone right wing of Stalin

I am a Communist apologist because that's the nature of my idiotic posts these last couple days..

And because Quill has followed the lead in attacking various right wingers without provocation, think that nobody notices what we are doing on here


Oh everyone notices that you spout hate quite often and label people.

Which is a shame, as when you are not emotional and abusive, you post quite rationally, with good reasoning.

Sort out your potty mouth might help.

Laughing Oooh...didgy baby learn new twick. Goo boy...daddy soo pwoud.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Oh everyone notices that you spout hate quite often and label people.

Which is a shame, as when you are not emotional and abusive, you post quite rationally, with good reasoning.

Sort out your potty mouth might help.

Laughing   Oooh...didgy, I am such a baby, where l am sooooooooo twick.  Goo boy...I want my teddy soo baad.

Okay mate, what ever floats your boat


Cool


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Laughing   Oooh...didgy, I am such a baby, where l am sooooooooo twick.  Goo boy...I want my teddy soo baad.

Okay mate, what ever floats your boat

Cool

Teasin' ya. The trick is to create a story line that goes on for some time. We used to do it over on FF...Bee remembers, I'm sure.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:29 pm

Quill wrote:
Police staff have been cut by tax-cuts for the wealthy. Conservatives lick their chops thinking of all the welfare benefits they are able to cut; but they forget all about the other services that will be cut...police, fire, healthcare, and the like.





Tommy Monk wrote:No... labour left govt with borrowing at 170billion a year!!!


Since then, govt has increased the total amount of tax revenues collected, with corporations paying more than ever, as well as raising the income tax allowance which means regular working people get to keep more of the money they earn with it not being liable for taxation!


Look at this breakdown of tax categories and amounts raised over last few years...









Any answers to back up your claim of tax cuts for the wealthy yet Quill...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Gawd I've clicked on three threads and there you are asking three different people to answer you. Take the hint mate. Laughing

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35170
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 pm

If people make claims then they should back them up...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:28 pm

OMG...how many times do I have to teach this bloke? You'll get my tutoring bill in the mail:

Wiki wrote:Supply-side economics is a macroeconomic theory[1][2] that argues economic growth can be most effectively created by investing in capital and by lowering barriers on the production of goods and services. It was started by economist Robert Mundell during the Ronald Reagan administration. According to supply-side economics, consumers will then benefit from a greater supply of goods and services at lower prices; furthermore, the investment and expansion of businesses will increase the demand for employees and therefore create jobs. Typical policy recommendations of supply-side economists are lower marginal tax rates and less government regulation.[3]

The Laffer curve is one of the main theoretical constructs of supply-side economics.[4] It is the idea that lowering tax rates may generate more government revenue than would otherwise be expected at the lower tax rate because moving off of a prohibitively high tax system could generate more economic activity, which would lead to increased opportunities for tax revenues. Economists are divided on whether lowering tax rates is a viable model, and critics typically charge either that there has never been a time when a tax-rate cut caused economic growth or that "now" is not such a time.

The term supply-side economics was thought, for some time, to have been coined by journalist Jude Wanniski in 1975, but according to Robert D. Atkinson's Supply-Side Follies,[5] the term "supply side" ("supply-side fiscalists") was first used by Herbert Stein, a former economic adviser to President Nixon, in 1976, and only later that year was this term repeated by Jude Wanniski. Its use connotes the ideas of economists Robert Mundell and Arthur Laffer. Others prefer the term trickle-down economics.

This is the line they tout. It's a joke. They will all go and spend it on women and wine, as Trump did at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.

Learn to do your own work and perhaps you'll make something of yourself.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:37 pm

Still no evidence of tax cuts for the wealthy... as tax revenues have increased across the board since labour (and their mismanagement) were booted out of govt!!!


As shown in the tax breakdown table I posted...


And while Tory also massively increased the personal tax allowance that freed millions of lower earners from paying income tax at all!!!


Look at the facts... stop spouting nonsense!!!


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:Gawd I've clicked on three threads and there you are asking three different people to answer you. Take the hint mate. Laughing


I take the hint... the lefty idiots make claims of pure bullshit, then run away and hide when asked to back up their claims with any logic/reason/evidence etc...!!!


But that is what they always do... and I will keep doing what I always do, which is to keep pinning them down on their bullshit to show it up for what it is!!!


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:59 am

+1
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9727
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:Gawd I've clicked on three threads and there you are asking three different people to answer you. Take the hint mate. Laughing

I take the hint... the lefty idiots make claims of pure bullshit, then run away and hide when asked to back up their claims with any logic/reason/evidence etc...!!!

But that is what they always do... and I will keep doing what I always do, which is to keep pinning them down on their bullshit to show it up for what it is!!!
lol!

Tommy...fgs, don't you recognize when you are being ignored? You argue with twigs on the tree, and miss the trunk. It's either ignore you, or insult you by exposing your ignorance. Either way, it's not worth the time.

Consider this a gift...we do care, but not about the irrelevancies you pursue.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Miffs2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I take the hint... the lefty idiots make claims of pure bullshit, then run away and hide when asked to back up their claims with any logic/reason/evidence etc...!!!

But that is what they always do... and I will keep doing what I always do, which is to keep pinning them down on their bullshit to show it up for what it is!!!
lol!

Tommy...fgs, don't you recognize when you are being ignored?  You argue with twigs on the tree, and miss the trunk.  It's either ignore you, or insult you by exposing your ignorance.  Either way, it's not worth the time.

Consider this a gift...we do care, but not about the irrelevancies you pursue.

Who are you to say what's relevant?
You are so pompous!
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Tommy...fgs, don't you recognize when you are being ignored?  You argue with twigs on the tree, and miss the trunk.  It's either ignore you, or insult you by exposing your ignorance.  Either way, it's not worth the time.

Consider this a gift...we do care, but not about the irrelevancies you pursue.

Who are you to say what's relevant?
You are so pompous!

Fook off, cunus. Who are you to say someone is lofty? Feelings of inferiority often accompany ignorance, and you've got that in spades.

Seriously, have you ever contributed anything except conservative grooming with your fascist friends?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Who are you to say what's relevant?
You are so pompous!

Fook off, cunus.  Who are you to say someone is lofty?  Feelings of inferiority often accompany ignorance, and you've got that in spades.  

Seriously, have you ever contributed anything except conservative grooming with your fascist friends?

That was a very undignified post Quill. No

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fook off, cunus.  Who are you to say someone is lofty?  Feelings of inferiority often accompany ignorance, and you've got that in spades.  

Seriously, have you ever contributed anything except conservative grooming with your fascist friends?

That was a very undignified post Quill. No

You've got your opinion; I've got mine.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I take the hint... the lefty idiots make claims of pure bullshit, then run away and hide when asked to back up their claims with any logic/reason/evidence etc...!!!

But that is what they always do... and I will keep doing what I always do, which is to keep pinning them down on their bullshit to show it up for what it is!!!
lol!

Tommy...fgs, don't you recognize when you are being ignored?  You argue with twigs on the tree, and miss the trunk.  It's either ignore you, or insult you by exposing your ignorance.  Either way, it's not worth the time.

Consider this a gift...we do care, but not about the irrelevancies you pursue.


Quill... when you make sweeping political claims in statements such as this...


Quill wrote:

Police staff have been cut by tax-cuts for the wealthy. Conservatives lick their chops thinking of all the welfare benefits they are able to cut; but they forget all about the other services that will be cut...police, fire, healthcare, and the like.



And which is completely unfounded claptrap, and just a load of lefty propaganda... then I will show the truth, and enjoy watching you wriggle and squirm while you are unable to provide any form of evidence to back up your claims!!!



Now... either provide evidence to back up your claims... or admit you were wrong, and apologise to the forum for posting up the totally inaccurate and misleading claims...!!!???


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Miffs2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Who are you to say what's relevant?
You are so pompous!

Fook off, cunus.  Who are you to say someone is lofty?  Feelings of inferiority often accompany ignorance, and you've got that in spades.  

Seriously, have you ever contributed anything except conservative grooming with your fascist friends?

Ah that's better, not quite the high falutin academic you like to portray
You utter utter cock lol!
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That was a very undignified post Quill. No

You've got your opinion; I've got mine.

It's interesting that you're not as "refined" as you like to think you are. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And which is completely unfounded claptrap, and just a load of lefty propaganda... then I will show the truth, and enjoy watching you wriggle and squirm while you are unable to provide any form of evidence to back up your claims!!!

Your wrong tommy. Essential services are caught in the same net as welfare services. The only one that doesn't get caught up is defense.

The wealthy watch out for the defense budget because they make a lot of profit on war mongering.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You've got your opinion; I've got mine.

It's interesting that you're not as "refined" as you like to think you are. Laughing

I shop at Walmart, just like everyone else. Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Miffs2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You've got your opinion; I've got mine.

It's interesting that you're not as "refined" as you like to think you are. Laughing

It's interesting how quick the facade is dropped. In reality he is far from what he would like to portray.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's interesting that you're not as "refined" as you like to think you are. Laughing

I shop at Walmart, just like everyone else.  Razz

Is that the equivalent of our Aldi? Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I shop at Walmart, just like everyone else.  Razz

Is that the equivalent of our Aldi? Laughing

I don't know. Walmart is a general miscellaneous merchandise store, largest in the US. The point is that I don't claim to be wealthy...I'm just a humble servant of the people.

Wealthy people end up like Trump...in jail. Twisted Evil

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Miffs2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I shop at Walmart, just like everyone else.  Razz

Is that the equivalent of our Aldi? Laughing

Walmart is Asda Raggs
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is that the equivalent of our Aldi? Laughing

Walmart is Asda Raggs

Oh right. I haven't been to Asda for years! Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:And which is completely unfounded claptrap, and just a load of lefty propaganda... then I will show the truth, and enjoy watching you wriggle and squirm while you are unable to provide any form of evidence to back up your claims!!!

Your wrong tommy.  Essential services are caught in the same net as welfare services.  The only one that doesn't get caught up is defense.

The wealthy watch out for the defense budget because they make a lot of profit on war mongering.


Quill... you are floundering again...!!!


You said this...


Quill wrote:

Police staff have been cut by tax-cuts for the wealthy. Conservatives lick their chops thinking of all the welfare benefits they are able to cut; but they forget all about the other services that will be cut...police, fire, healthcare, and the like.




Now... I already provided a table of figures showing a detailed and categorical breakdown of govt tax revenues over the last few years... which shows a year on year increase in revenue from all (but one) groups that you could consider to be 'the wealthy'... and a year on year increase in overall yearly totals of tax revenue...


I am asking you to back up your claim of all these tax cuts for the wealthy...?


As the only thing i see that the wealthy are getting is a reduction in profits in lending money to govt, as the annual net level of govt borrowing (that labour left us with at catastrophic level of borrowing 170billion pounds a year) has been massively reduced under tory/lib dem, and has been reducing year on year!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Quill...?


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:13 am

Tommy, I've won that one...maybe 2 - 3 weeks ago. Get something fresh to bore me with. Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 pm


Show me your post where you answed this and 'won'...!?


I bet you can't...!?


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Show me your post where you answed this and 'won'...!?

I bet you can't...!?

Laughing

Where are you going with this, tommy? If you have no point, its a waste of time.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Show me your post where you answed this and 'won'...!?

I bet you can't...!?

Laughing

Where are you going with this, tommy?  If you have no point, its a waste of time.


I think you just proved my point...!


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Where are you going with this, tommy?  If you have no point, its a waste of time.

I think you just proved my point...!

Laughing

Wonderful!! You must be very happy. Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:35 pm

I wouldn't say my showing up your bullshit makes me happy... I'd be happy if you didn't post the bullshit in the first place... then I wouldn't have to use my time to show it up...


But I must admit... I do find your wriggling to be... most amusing!!!


lol!

Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Coverage of Our Cancelled Free Speech Event (THE SAAD TRUTH_498)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum