Three Islamic terrorists who called themselves the 'Musketeers' are found guilty of plotting a Lee Rigby-style attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Islamic terrorists who called themselves the 'Musketeers' are found guilty of plotting a Lee Rigby-style attack

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Three terrorists who called themselves the 'Three Musketeers' are facing jail after their plot to carry out a London Bridge-style knife rampage was foiled by undercover MI5 agents.
Naweed Ali, 29, Khobaib Hussain, 25 and Mohibur Rahman, 33, named themselves after the literary characters as they collected a small arsenal including a half-made pipe bomb and a meat cleaver with the word 'Kafir' etched into the blade.
They used a Musketeers image from the Disney cartoon as a logo on encrypted Telegram messages as they prepared to bring carnage to the streets of Britain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753162/Three-Musketeers-terror-group-guilty-plotting-attack.html
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Islamic terrorists who called themselves the 'Musketeers' are found guilty of plotting a Lee Rigby-style attack

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Its only a few...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Islamic terrorists who called themselves the 'Musketeers' are found guilty of plotting a Lee Rigby-style attack

Post by magica on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Flipping heck they're everywhere. Want to get lots of coverage doing it on the bridge. Be good if they got the same as they wanted to dish out.

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 pm

It doesn't sound like a Lee Rigby-style attack with all those weapons. Will they get the same length of time in prison than if they had succeeded? I doubt it.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Just watched their Parents and other relatives on TV, according to them they are innocent, all nice boys, wouldn't hurt a fly. Parents adamant, the Police fitted them up!
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top