[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Robotic rape

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:11 am

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Neither would I.

If a partner preferred a machine to me its time to move on.

I have to throw  this on because i know some female mates who love their husbands but get off better themselves with their vibrator. as women know themselves what works best.

Does that mean they should leave them?
Remember this is about satisfaction.

They've told you this? I'm sure their husbands would appreciate that.... lol!
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

But you generally find those not fine with this already have trust issues (not saying you are by the way). That being the problem whether they have fantasies or not. We are not talking about live ex's here, but ones that have parted. I think most would raise an eyebrow as to why they are thinking of their ex and if they were wishing to be back with them. As I said, my view is on where the people are not ever going to be a part of your life and are simply a fantasy.

I never even said sharing is going to turn women on but that people should be open and honest about what they do like. It maybe that the woman wants to do something and asks the partner this is something she has fantasies about and hoping they can both explore this together. Sometimes the other one is not interested. Its very healthy to have an open mind about sex between a couple

That's role playing.   If you both like it...no problem.  But you have to respect your partner if they don't like a thing or it makes them uncomfortable be it physically or mentally or emotionally.    It's not about trust for me.  It's about respect.  That person is dead and gone, I'm here and alive.  I'm not going to be someone's comfort blanket for their dead ex, or their living ex.   I wouldn't do it to them either.    But this is my personal choice.  What you do or fantasise about is your affair. Wink

I agree that respect is the most important aspect within any relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:13 am

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Neither would I.

If a partner preferred a machine to me its time to move on.

I have to throw  this on because i know some female mates who love their husbands but get off better themselves with their vibrator. as women know tihemselves what works best.

A vibrator is just an object...a sex doll is much more.
Many couples use them together I believe....I doubt a man could be intimidated by a rampant rabbit. Razz

Actually I have never owned a substitute penis of any kind...so I'm the wrong woman to ask.
We are coming up to our 43rd wedding anniversary though...so we must be doing something right.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:13 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I have to throw  this on because i know some female mates who love their husbands but get off better themselves with their vibrator. as women know themselves what works best.

They've told you this?   I'm sure their husbands would appreciate that.... lol!

Some of them know... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:14 am

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:Another twist:

What if your partner had a "sex robot" for self satisfaction?

I'd so want to join in! Cool

Funny how blokes just love a two girl one bloke scenario but baulk at a two men one girl...

And what if the male robot had a bigger dick which made the man's look like the last chipolata on the shelf? What if it made the woman realise she'd been missing out all these years and preferred Robbie to Fred? Imagine the humiliation.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 am

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

They've told you this?   I'm sure their husbands would appreciate that.... lol!

Gossiping at the nurses' station again, you old goat. lol!
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:16 am

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I have to throw  this on because i know some female mates who love their husbands but get off better themselves with their vibrator. as women know tihemselves what works best.

Many couples use them together I believe....I doubt a man could be intimidated by a rampant rabbit. Razz

Actually I have never owned a substitute penis of any kind...so I'm the wrong woman to ask.
We are coming up to our 43rd wedding anniversary though...so we must be doing something right.

The sex doll is still an object for sexual gratification.
Just as a vibrator is also.
For some reason i know too many women who are too frank about their sex lives, many as i am silly enough to listen. The reality is that just like a woman can get off with an object so can men also. Though what should happen is they both work at making it right for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:17 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Gossiping at the nurses' station again, you old goat. lol!

ha ha, that is all they ever do is talk about sex Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:19 am

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Me neither. Good sex is about the connection. Both physically and mentally.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:36 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Me neither.     Good sex is about the connection.  Both physically and mentally.  
Agree....and you can't cuddle up to a vibrator.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Me neither.     Good sex is about the connection.  Both physically and mentally.  

Nor get it to tickle your back afterwards..... lol!
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:44 am

...nor make a cuppa
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:44 am

...or kill that pesky moth
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:48 am

Or tell you you look great when you know you look crap. I love you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:03 am

Women always end up trying to control the man in the relationship, and normally use sex as the instrument of control...

This is normally used in a two pronged way...

Lets call these two methods the 'carrot' and the 'stick'...

Firstly the most commonly used tactic which is the 'carrot' method... whereby the woman is constantly giving the impression that the chance of sex is a likely possibility... 'dangling the carrot'... but she will also be indicating that any possibility may only be achieved so long as he has behaved in a way that meets her approval for a long enough period of time of her choosing...

The 'stick' method is more of a blunt instrument of control... whereby she will try to prevent the man from being out anywhere socially that is outside of her control, ie if he might try to stop for a beer or two on way home after work etc, or if he has been invited to a couple drinks by an old friend at weekend for his birthday, or if he wants to play a round of golf or go watch a football match etc on one afternoon... she will then start telling him (aggressively) that if he is going out then she will also be 'going out'... and indicating that her 'going out' might be something more xxx rated than he had planned...

This is almost always laid on him in conjunction with the threat that if he is not giving her what she wants in the relationship then she will find someone who will...!!!

Laughing

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:01 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

Funny how blokes just love a two girl one bloke scenario but baulk at a two men one girl...

It had to be explained to me cause I don't go in for such things.  I was told, two women and one man is a threesome.  Two men and one woman is a gang-bang.

Their are aficionados of both, and I don't think "blokes" favor one or the other.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

It had to be explained to me cause I don't go in for such things.  I was told, two women and one man is a threesome.  Two men and one woman is a gang-bang.

Their are aficionados of both, and I don't think "blokes" favor one or the other.

gang bang is more than 2 guys and1 girl

2 guys and one girl is called a "devil's threesome" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 am

OP assumes they can't love back, but it all depends on how much stock you hold in human love, we are but a bunch of chemical switches, quantum computing could lead to a cybernetic life having an equally in depth concept of love.

we are just robots of flesh and bone everything about us can be replicated.... and improved.

this could be how cybernetic life truly evolves, it learns emotions from us through human desire to make a 'perfect' companion... but they are also a lot better than us at surviving things like climate collapse and continues on once we (humans) are gone
~
Vote 1 Skynet

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Women always end up trying to control the man in the relationship, and normally use sex as the instrument of control...

Firstly the most commonly used tactic which is the 'carrot' method... whereby the woman is constantly giving the impression that the chance of sex is a likely possibility... 'dangling the carrot'... but she will also be indicating that any possibility may only be achieved so long as he has behaved in a way that meets her approval for a long enough period of time of her choosing...

The 'stick' method is more of a blunt instrument of control... whereby she will try to prevent the man from being out anywhere socially that is outside of her control, ie if he might try to stop for a beer or two on way home after work etc, or if he has been invited to a couple drinks by an old friend at weekend for his birthday, or if he wants to play a round of golf or go watch a football match etc on one afternoon... she will then start telling him (aggressively) that if he is going out then she will also be 'going out'... and indicating that her 'going out' might be something more xxx rated than he had planned...

This is almost always laid on him in conjunction with the threat that if he is not giving her what she wants in the relationship then she will find someone who will...!!!

Laughing

I think that's a given in the whole animal kingdom, isn't it? Female flirts, male postures. Male has to prove he's a worthy mate. Female makes him work hard to prove he is that worthy mate.

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 am

turn this round....

what if the robot turned "rapist"

can you imagine

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.........

INSEMINATE INSEMINATE (instead of exterminate)

affraid

send for the saviour of the world....barbarella, the only woman to break the "excess machine"

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Men love to watch a woman with one and it can be a great sex toy.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:OP assumes they can't love back, but it all depends on how much stock you hold in human love, we are but a bunch of chemical switches, quantum computing could lead to a cybernetic life having an equally in depth concept of love.

we are just robots of flesh and bone everything about us can be replicated.... and improved.  

this could be how cybernetic life truly evolves, it learns emotions from us through human desire to make a 'perfect' companion... but they are also a lot better than us at surviving things like climate collapse and continues on once we (humans) are gone
~
Vote 1 Skynet

Bollocks. We aren't just flesh no bone robots!! You might be but I'm not.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 pm

The female Black Widow spider eats the male after mating...

Imagine if those sexbots were programmed to behave like Black Widows  !

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

gang bang is more than 2 guys and1 girl

Prove it. Rolling Eyes

veya wrote:2 guys and one girl is called a "devil's threesome" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Whatever else you may call it, it's a gang bang.  You've gotta gang; and they've gotta bang. Laughing

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:turn this round....

what if the robot turned "rapist"

can you imagine

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.........

INSEMINATE INSEMINATE (instead of exterminate)

affraid

send for the saviour of the world....barbarella, the only woman to break the "excess machine"

I'm sure that idea was made into a film decades ago.
Julie Christie starred.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Women always end up trying to control the man in the relationship, and normally use sex as the instrument of control...

Laughing

If you are speaking from personal experience you must have known some right manipulative women Tommy. Twisted Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Syl wrote:

Laughing

If you are speaking from personal experience you must have known some right manipulative women Tommy. Twisted Evil

Are you saying he's pussy whipped?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
gang bang is more than 2 guys and 1 girl

2 guys and one girl is called a "devil's threesome" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What's the minimum number of people to make a gang?

Question

Three  ???

One's a single,  two's a couple,  three's a crowd...

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Question

Three  ???

Three is a trio.

Here's the definition:

Merriam-Webster wrote:Definition of gang
1. a (1) : a set of articles : outfit a gang of oars (2) : a combination of similar implements or devices arranged for convenience to act together a gang of saws
b : group: such as (1) : a group of persons working together (2) : a group of persons working to unlawful or antisocial ends; especially : a band of antisocial adolescents

2. : a group of persons having informal and usually close social relations watching TV with the gang

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Question

Three  ???

Three is a trio.  

Here's the definition:

Merriam-Webster wrote:Definition of gang
1.  a (1) :  a set of articles :  outfit a gang of oars (2) :  a combination of similar implements or devices arranged for convenience to act together a gang of saws
b :  group: such as (1) :  a group of persons working together (2) :  a group of persons working to unlawful or antisocial ends; especially :  a band of antisocial adolescents

2.  :  a group of persons having informal and usually close social relations watching TV with the gang

Wolf is eluding to a saying

Also, two's company, three's a crowd . A third person spoils the ideal combination of a couple, as in No, I won't join you—three's a crowd . This expression, alluding to a third person spoiling the privacy of a pair of lovers, was already a proverb in 1546.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Question

Three  ???

Is that the excuse your mother gave you? tongue

What did yours do?

Teach you the religion of peace violence?  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Why the fuck do you keep bringing his religion into this.

Fucking Moron

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Question

Three  ???

That's what I thought!

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Why the fuck do you keep bringing his religion into this.

Fucking Moron

Why did he bring his mother into this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:41 pm

You see sexy, now Wolf has a mother. Though her views are unlikely to sway 1.5 billion people, but zack insulted her.
Your reaction to this?

Zero

I counter Zacks views and make out he follows a backward mythology and your only answer to me?

Anger

How much of a sheep are you sexy?

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Why the fuck do you keep bringing his religion into this.

Fucking Moron

Let me write this again

Why did you bring his religion into this?

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Thorin wrote:You see sexy, now Wolf has a mother. Though her views are unlikely to sway 1.5 billion people, but zack insulted her.
Your reaction to this?

Zero

I counter Zacks views and make out he follows a backward mythology and your only answer to me?

Anger

Lol

Me a sheep! Yeah whatever
I just showed you up for the bigot you have become

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:43 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Let me write this again

because its religious hate that causes this

When people are taught to look down at people as inferior, this is what happens

So tell me sexy, is wolf going to be at your side or suffer in hell as a non Muslim based on your beliefs?

Your answer will answer your own question to me

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:You see sexy, now Wolf has a mother. Though her views are unlikely to sway 1.5 billion people, but zack insulted her.
Your reaction to this?

Zero

Anger

Lol

So you are not a bigot also?

Do you believe all Non Muslims should not suffer the hell fire and that allah is wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Let me write this again

So tell me sexy, is wolf going to be at your side on suffer in hell as a non Muslim based on your beliefs?

You have just been shown up as a true bigot FACT.

My religion has nothing to do with Zacks response to Wolf
But you made it because you just need to bring up ISLAM IS EVERY POST FFS get a fucking life

You have morphed into Smelly FACT

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol

Do you believe all Non Muslims should not suffer the hell fire and that allah is wrong?

Cut the BS

WE all know what you really are

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So tell me sexy, is wolf going to be at your side on suffer in hell as a non Muslim based on your beliefs?

You have just been shown up as a true bigot FACT.

My religion has nothing to do with Zacks response to Wolf
But you made it because you just need to bring up ISLAM IS EVERY POST FFS get a fucking life

You have morphed into Smelly FACT

You never answered my question Sexy

Do you think Wolf as a Non Muslim will be welcomed by Allah?

If you are honest you would admit he will be sent to the hell fire

So Zacks answer is born and ingrained from religious intolerance

It perceives those non-Muslim not intelligent enough to understand and hence the real shocking personal slant on Wolfs mother. Of which you have still failed to condemn Zack for

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Cut the BS

WE all know what you really are

Open minded?

Answer the question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:55 pm

You see this is the problem with religion and I deliberately tried to make a point on this.

That someone religious refused to even recognize how poor it was to insult Wolfs mother

They were more concerned at what I thought of their religion.

That is why religions are dangerous

They allow people to forgo speaking out on a wrong, as their beliefs matter more and I just proved that.

That means they are constantly ruled by emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum