50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Robotic rape

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:15 pm

The only thing you showed up was your OBSSSION with ISLAM.

You seem to bring it in everything even when it has fuck all to do with it.

That's what I showed up in your post.

Zack is posting to Wolf whom I know is more than capable to respond to Zack as he sees fit

You just wanted to stir in and show up your bigotry when it had nothing to do with you

That's the problem you have you want to be involved in this forum all the damn time

You need to get a life outside of this forum and sort yourself out.

In regards to why I didn't pull up Zack it's because I didn't know the history of them as I haven't been posting here long

There seems to be fueds going on with all sorts of posters I'm unaware of and no body should bring up anyone's parents.

My point in regards to you though has been proven.

I don't need to hear your BS any longer so you can carry on posting.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 pm

I voted 'No' anyway.... Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:18 pm

Well, if you class robotic rape as a lover who just goes through the motions without any imagination, I'd call it criminal lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:The only thing you showed up was your OBSSSION with ISLAM.
Thorin wrote:I do not have an obsession with Islam, as it is about as warped and dumb as all the rest of the Abrahamic religions. Being behind most os the hate and violence for the last 2,500 tears

You seem to bring it in everything even when it has fuck all to do with it.
Thorin wrote:Only to those paranoid like yourself who think and would wish to make it a criminal offense to be critical of religion. Hence the absurd charge of bigotry.

Its not a crime to be critical of bad ideas and i am sure you are critical yourself of others like nazism or your biggest pet hate Zionism. So imagine I was like you and hate all Muslims as you do with Zionism. But I do not hate anyone. I stand against bad ideas

That's what I showed up in your post.
Thorin wrote:That you are a hypocrite?
That you failed to condemn Zack for being personal with Wolf, bring up his mother, as he is sexually immature?

Zack is posting to Wolf whom I know is more than capable to respond to Zack as he sees fit
Thorin wrote:And you think that makes it okay to be personal about his mother, no matter whether he is joking or not? Would you like that said about your mother?

You just wanted to stir in and show up your bigotry when it had nothing to do with you
Thorin wrote:From the woman who hates zionists? Sorry I really do not need a lecture from a woman who hates Israelis so much she wanted Hitler to finish the job. I stpped in because what I see wrong with religious people is how hypocritical they truly are

That's the problem you have you want to be involved in this forum all the damn time
Thorin wrote:well in this country we have free speech. I also understand that in your religion my views would be classed as blasphemy and I would be sentenced to death. Hence why and what is wrong with the Abrahanic religions and why you have a go at me.

You are completely emotionally immature to take criticism of your religion.
So what do they do to those who do in countries where they have religious control?
Execute them

You need to get a life outside of this forum and sort yourself out.
Thorin wrote:Lol, I do not need advice from some one who is a sheep to religious works written down 1400 years ago by some petty warlord who murdered people

In regards to why I didn't pull up Zack it's because I didn't know the history of them as I haven't been posting here long
Thorin wrote:So you did not pull up zack being personal as you did not know them.
I do not know whether to laugh or fall on the floor laughing how dumb that point is. You need not know anyone to understand and condemn something when its wrong

There seems to be fueds going on with all sorts of posters I'm unaware of and no body should bring up anyone's parents.
Thorin wrote:There seems to be a major issue with you not being able to take criticism in regards to bad beliefs

My point in regards to you though has been proven.
Thorin wrote:That you show the worst double standards?
I agree

I don't need to hear your BS any longer so you can carry on posting.

You can think what you like Sexy, but think about this. I am free to make all my choices.
Yours are governed by a book, written 1400 years ago. Which means I can think for myself and that you are no more than a sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:21 pm

The day SM is a sheep is the day you get bigger than a pygmy, physically and intellectually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:28 pm

sassy wrote:The day SM is a sheep is the day you get bigger than a pygmy, physically and intellectually.

All religious people are sheep. Its not an insult but a reality sassy

The simple fact is you are the same by your immature insults above.

You cannot challenge me intellectually so you use poor insults to get at people.

Here it also fails

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Oh an by the way you do realise racists argue over the size of black peoples brains/craniums being smaller as to why they claim they are inferior?
Funny how you argue like a racist, when not trying to be one.
The irony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:02 am

"It is the mark of an intellectual pygmy to play the man"

Said about cricket, but oh how true of Dodge, stutting like a peacock, full of wind and no substance, playing a man, being a mewing infant.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:06 am

sassy wrote:"It is the mark of an intellectual pygmy to play the man"

How true of Dodge, stutting like a peacock, fooling nobody.

Again not able to come up with anything original sassy?

I am just happy to know how much you love me so   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:10 am

If you take any statement of the dodgy one's, you can probably find a statement where he says the opposite. A head full of vacuum, waiting in vain for an intellect to fill it, meanwhile farting out of it's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:12 am

sassy wrote:If you take any statement of the dodgy one's, you can probably find a statement where he says the opposite.   A head full of vacuum, waiting in vain for an intellect to fill it, meanwhile farting out of it's mouth.

lol, thank you for your kind words sassy.

I love how you continually play to an audience.

Please stand up and take a bow

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:54 am

4 or more make a gang.

P.S> the problem with being raised Abrahamic religious is many are damaged for life from it's ridiculous nonsense, switching black robes for white coats alone is not enough to stop the need to crusade and the engrained mindset that there "can be only one, kill all descent, no debate, Just mindless chanting what you where told"

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:If you take any statement of the dodgy one's, you can probably find a statement where he says the opposite.   A head full of vacuum, waiting in vain for an intellect to fill it, meanwhile farting out of it's mouth.

Rolling Eyes

"Play to an audience..".

Now you're borrowing a pointless and puerile insult from one of Newsfix's regular trolling xenophobes..

That is definitely a step backwards for you, Didge !

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:26 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Rolling Eyes

"Play to an audience..".

Now you're borrowing a pointless and puerile insult from one of Newsfix's regular trolling xenophobes..

That is definitely a step backwards for you, Didge  !

Thank you for your kind words, anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum