Veya

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Veya

Post by nicko on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:02 am

Can anyone tell me why Veya does not like Brits, I think we should know !!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:16 am

He likes left wingers.
He just hates arseholes and tories. 
Is there a difference?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3874
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:05 am

What a stupid thread.  I bet if I turned up at Veya's house for some odd and random reason, he would be most hospitable, warm and friendly and I bet the fact I'm British won't even come up in a negative way.

And HA? Not all LWers are nice people.
Take a look around.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:09 am

The very few on here are excellent. Most have been driven away.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3874
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:16 am

eddie wrote:What a stupid thread.  I bet if I turned up at Veya's house for some odd and random reason, he would be most hospitable, warm and friendly and I bet the fact I'm British won't even come up in a negative way.

And HA? Not all LWers are nice people.
Take a look around.

That's the thing about the internet, isn't it? Most people wouldn't dream of being rude to others face to face like they do on here...mostly because they wouldn't have the guts. I'm just reading a book about the infamous hackers, Anonymous and Lulzsec. None of those nerds would have said boo to a fucking goose in real life.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6896
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 am

Angry Andy wrote:The very few on here are excellent. Most have been driven away.

Driven away? Isn't that what you do to sheep? This place is relatively polite and friendly compared to some places.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6896
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:36 am

Angry Andy wrote:The very few on here are excellent. Most have been driven away.

I would imagine that if anyone in this forum ever required instruction in the art of driving posters away, they could do no better than to seek it from yourself and your cronies, the disgusting anti-Semite and the foul-mouthed misogynist.

Or are the routine references to female posters as c**ts, b**ches and wh**es what passes for friendly banter and terms of endearment in your little cesspit?
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:55 pm

All relative Fred. You post on a forum where posters laughed at the deaths of children at the hands of Anders Breivik, and applauded the murder of Jo Cox.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3874
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by nicko on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Don't change the subject shit for brains, I asked why Veya hated Brits,
Do you know why? perhaps he might answer for himself.



avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:58 pm

I dont think Veya hates the Brits, he only does it to get a rise out of some of the Brits. I have noticed that if I do not react to this when he does it, he is left flapping. So simple solution, don;t rise to his bait or reason why he is wrong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by sassy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect. We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:11 pm

sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.


Another fine example or Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome and where you also take away responsibility from those who commits wrongs and poorly attempt to blames others for the wrongs they commit.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:29 pm

sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.


You mean your beloved labour party and St Obama and Muslims have caused hell... !

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Angry Andy wrote:All relative Fred. You post on a forum where posters laughed at the deaths of children at the hands of Anders Breivik, and applauded the murder of Jo Cox.


I do not reply and never have replied to such obscene posts in Flap because it would simply dignify them with a response and prolong their appearance.

You, on the other hand, post and enthusiastically participate in a forum where some of the content in your Dispatches from the Front and Nicko threads, to name but two, contain a pack of foul lies and utter filth directed at named posters in other forums, particularly females.

Don't you dare presume to adopt some sort of moral high ground over me.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:18 pm

sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

Green's from me sass. There's a difference between saying your wrong, and going over past wrongs. In the latter you learn from your mistakes, in the other you waste them.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

Green's from me sass.  There's a difference between saying your wrong, and going over past wrongs.  In the latter you learn from your mistakes, in the other you waste them.


But why should people who live today, be blamed for past wrongs, they had nothing to do with?
As trying to blame them is not learning from those mistakes, but creating new ones.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 pm

nicko wrote:Don't change the subject shit for brains,   I asked why Veya hated Brits,
Do you know why?    perhaps he might answer for himself.




Pmsl!

Surely you cannot be serious Nicko

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by nicko on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Sexy, have you read his posts? at every opportunity he finds something nasty to say about Brits,your a Brit so his racist remarks include you. !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:33 pm

nicko wrote:Sexy,  have you read his posts?  at every opportunity he finds something nasty to say about Brits,your a Brit so his racist remarks include you.  !

Of course I'm a Brit and I haven't seen anything Anti from him

What I have read though is when he pulls posters up for being racist and pretending they are squeaky clean!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
nicko wrote:Sexy,  have you read his posts?  at every opportunity he finds something nasty to say about Brits,your a Brit so his racist remarks include you.  !

Of course I'm a Brit and I haven't seen anything Anti from him

What I have read though is when he pulls posters up for being racist and pretending they are squeaky clean!


And which posters on here that are racist that he pulls up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:37 pm

I must say I don't want to be blamed for my ancestors wrong-doings and if we are going to do that then the past shit done by our all our respective countries can be blamed on each and every one of us.
But Britain has done some fuckeries in the past like many other countries.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Green's from me sass.  There's a difference between saying your wrong, and going over past wrongs.  In the latter you learn from your mistakes, in the other you waste them.


But why should people who live today, be blamed for past wrongs, they had nothing to do with?
As trying to blame them is not learning from those mistakes, but creating new ones.

You changed the subject when you switched the verb to "BLAME". What veya does is analyze the situation. As George Santayana said, "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

Certainly some events have causes in the actions of Britain and the US. You leave it to your reader to pass judgment. Veya is simply pointing to the dynamics.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:10 pm

eddie wrote:I must say I don't want to be blamed for my ancestors wrong-doings and if we are going to do that then the past shit done by our all our respective countries can be blamed on each and every one of us.
But Britain has done some fuckeries in the past like many other countries.

We've done more than most but we've also changed rather than being stuck in that place. Most people just want to live peaceful productive lives. History shows us that nearly all countries are guilty of heinous crimes against humanity. We've had this discussion before and it keeps getting dug up like a body from a grave.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6896
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by nicko on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Sexy, you must have missed the bit were he said "smelly Brits coming over here". He blames you for most of the ills of the world.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:42 pm

nicko wrote:Sexy, you must have missed the bit were he said  "smelly Brits coming over here".   He blames you for most of the ills of the world.

I must have done Nicko!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by nicko on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:48 pm

He's said a lot more nasty things about Brits, I wish I could bring them up to show you.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:


But why should people who live today, be blamed for past wrongs, they had nothing to do with?
As trying to blame them is not learning from those mistakes, but creating new ones.

You changed the subject when you switched the verb to "BLAME".  What veya does is analyze the situation.  As George Santayana said, "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it".

Certainly some events have causes in the actions of Britain and the US.  You leave it to your reader to pass judgment.  Veya is simply pointing to the dynamics.


How has he analyzed the situation when he blames Brits of today?
He is blaming them for past events, which they were not alive to witness.
You then even have modern events, are then all British people culpable for the acts of a Government?

Of course not.

The thing is people do learn from history, hence why we continue to have more and more laws that protect people. This may have escaped your attention Quill. The reality is as I say, you end up creating new mistakes by blaming people for past crimes they never committed. I do not blame all Muslims for Muslim extremism. I certainly blame Islam as the core problem, as well as other factors, but that does not mean many Muslims are to blame.

See my previous Video here


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:17 am

Thorin wrote:How has he analyzed the situation when he blames Brits of today?

Which argument are you talking about?  Over the years he's made several such historical connections.  

I'm sure he has never intended absolute condemnation; it's even a testament to Britain that it has had such a profound impact on the world. I'm sure it's just a compliment.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:24 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:How has he analyzed the situation when he blames Brits of today?

Which argument are you talking about?  Over the years he's made several such historical connections.  

I'm sure he has never intended absolute condemnation; it's even a testament to Britain that it has had such a profound impact on the world.  I'm sure it's just a compliment.


Has he made historical connections?
Like say if we used his belief that Islamic terrorism is down to western colonialism. Which then can be reversed based on Arabization? You see as stated in the video, anyone can go back far enough to make a connection based on a point in history. What is relevant is whether there is a connection or whether something is being used as an excuse and even worse ignoring 1400 years of history with that ideology and violence.
So again nobody is to blame for past events, they were not a part of. To make such a case, is just creating new mistakes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 am

Thorin wrote:Has he made historical connections?
Like say if we used his belief that Islamic terrorism is down to western colonialism.

Well, there's a lot to be said about colonialism shaping the world we live in today. Veya didn't invent that point. A historian would be remiss if he didn't mention it.

Thorin wrote:So again nobody is to blame for past events, they were not a part of. To make such a case, is just creating new mistakes.

There again, you have misinterpreted what he is saying. It's not blame, but historical causation.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:Has he made historical connections?
Like say if we used his belief that Islamic terrorism is down to western colonialism.

Well, there's a lot to be said about colonialism shaping the world we live in today.  Veya didn't invent that point.  A historian would be remiss if he didn't mention it.

Thorin wrote:So again nobody is to blame for past events, they were not a part of. To make such a case, is just creating new mistakes.

There again, you have misinterpreted what he is saying.  It's not blame, but historical causation.


But the same could be said for Arabization and even more silly if this was not taken into account. However to use events to then excuse the violent acts of people if poor thinking and ignores countless other history where we do not see the same replicated. You then claim I am misinterpreting, based on no examples as seen.
Again the point is people of today are not to blame for past events they did not live through and even more when they had no say in those events. Unless they were able to do something about them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:38 am

I'm sure he didn't mean to "blame" anybody.

Get some sleep. Nite.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:41 am

Original Quill wrote:I'm sure he didn't mean to "blame" anybody.

Get some sleep.  Nite.


Its the morning here, so why would I go to sleep.

You see again you misdirect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:53 am

Angry Andy wrote:He likes left wingers.
He just hates arseholes and tories. 
Is there a difference?

nail on the head Wink

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:He likes left wingers.
He just hates arseholes and tories. 
Is there a difference?

nail on the head Wink


Interesting, so you live by hate and thus no better than any hate group?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:00 am

sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

You see if more brits (or maybe it is just newsfix brits)
simply accepted that Fact it would go a long way toward making the stereotypes of British being "stuck up wankers daydreaming of when they could rape an pillage with abandon and call it 'civilizing natives' " seem like just a nonsense stereotype. instead you have nicko and others perpetuate all the negative stereotypes about the British.

Like when you read ben, lurker and quills posts and go, they are nothing like t he American stereotype.

we need people like you to post more often sassy, as it is too easy to forget that not all Brits are fuckwits

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

You see if more brits (or maybe it is just newsfix brits)
simply accepted that Fact it would go a long way toward making the stereotypes of British being "stuck up wankers daydreaming of when they could rape an pillage with abandon and call it 'civilizing natives' " seem like just a nonsense stereotype. instead you have nicko and others perpetuate all the negative stereotypes about the British.

Like when you read ben, lurker and quills posts and go, they are nothing like t he American stereotype.

we need people like you to post more often sassy, as it is too easy to forget that not all Brits are fuckwits  


That is because stereotypes are wrong and what led to people allowing the holocaust
I see nothing positive in what you say only that you agree with some people
The fact you admit to hating Tories is no better than any hate group.
Unless of course you think hate is acceptable?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:06 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
nicko wrote:Sexy, you must have missed the bit were he said  "smelly Brits coming over here".   He blames you for most of the ills of the world.

I must have done Nicko!

Cause nicko is presenting it out of context I said it about nicko migrating to Australia when he was essentially an economic refugee, in a parody of they way he feels about economic refugees in the UK.
His dad came to Australia to 'steal a job', so it is very hypocritical of him to whine that someone come to his country to get a job Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and Being A migrant(or descendant) and knowing you support migration I think you are the CURE to the barbaric uncivilized "Britishness" that nicko represents Cool Cool Cool

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:11 am

You see this is what I see wrong with some people who claim to stand by Liberal values when instead they are actually illiberal.

I mean I am critical of beliefs, bad beliefs, that effect the well being and equality of others. That does not mean I hate the followers, as many will hold different views within those bad beliefs, some of them being good. Yet as seen some think its acceptable to hate people for their beliefs. The case being here Tories. I do not hate the left and there are some clever left wing posters on here like Wolf, Quill, Eilzel, Ben ect. I may not agree with views with them and yet on some I would. I certainly am critical of what some left wing people have become, that being Illiberal. Though i have no hate for them, as that is self-defeating.

Now to say its acceptable to hate any group, just reinforces this belief for all hate groups. That means if its okay to hate one belief and its people, then its acceptable no matter the belief and those that follow this belief. So anyone who hates Tories, is just using the same poor backward hateful stance someone would have when they hate Muslims. Both being wrong. As its not based on reason, but emotions. As hate is an emotion.

So what has veya prove here?
That he is no better than any hate group, as he simply reinforces the belief its acceptable to hate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:16 am

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

Green's from me sass.  There's a difference between saying your wrong, and going over past wrongs.  In the latter you learn from your mistakes, in the other you waste them.


But why should people who live today, be blamed for past wrongs, they had nothing to do with?
As trying to blame them is not learning from those mistakes, but creating new ones.

Because they continue to do wrong!
because it is a CURRENT WRONG that they hide their ancestors part in those wrongs to whitewash and anglicize history, that they pretend they are not still living with the advantages those wrongs provided, and that they fail to take steps to right those wrongs in the form of reparations and reconciliation.
let alone the fact,
They have the gall to demand others have no wrongs while they are still so very very wrong Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
they belittle moves in the right direction while not moving in the right direction themselves




Ask Ben I used to do this to Americans on Shortnews if they were such repugnant examples of all the negative American stereotypes too, they only ones that ever say I m doing it to ALL of them is the ones that are the picture perfect example of the negative stereotypes, Sassy and Andy don't think I mean them geek

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:


But why should people who live today, be blamed for past wrongs, they had nothing to do with?
As trying to blame them is not learning from those mistakes, but creating new ones.

Because they continue to do wrong!
because it is a CURRENT WRONG that they hide their ancestors part in those wrongs to whitewash and anglicize history, that they pretend they are not still living with the advantages those wrongs provided, and that they fail to take steps to right those wrongs in the form of reparations and reconciliation.
let alone the fact,
They have the gall to demand others have no wrongs while they are still so very very wrong  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
they belittle moves in the right direction while not moving in the right direction themselves




Ask Ben I used to do this to Americans on Shortnews if they were such repugnant examples of all the negative American stereotypes too, they only ones that ever say I m doing it to ALL of them is the ones that are the picture perfect example of the negative stereotypes, Sassy and Andy don't think I mean them  geek


You mean 1400 years of Islam and that it still practices beliefs that oppress people?
I could not agree more, so why are you only pointing out this problem to some western policy? I mean if western policy is sometimes wrong, then reason that is wrong, as its they who are responsible for their actions. What you then do is use this to blame other people who commit wrongs and thus completely contradict yourself. As individuals are responsible for their own actions.
Now you never reason your points but look to cast blame away from those who commit wrongs and even worse defend people who commit wrongs.

So nobody is whitewashing history and they play an integral part in our understanding of history. I mean you are the one that keeps coming up with the worst revisionist history and I have lost count how many times myself and Eilzel have corrected you. This is because again your emotions take control and you fail to reason.

Nobody today is at fault for wrongs in the past and yet you again play off emotions to want them to feel guilty, yet why should they, when they never did any off these wrongs and condemn them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:33 am

I have to do some work, so catch you later Veya

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:43 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
sassy wrote:Veya, you keep doing what you are doing, they all like to pretend the Brits are perfect.   We aren't, far from it, we and the Americans have caused hell in the world and they should get their heads out of their nether regions and be reminded of it every day.

You see if more brits (or maybe it is just newsfix brits)
simply accepted that Fact it would go a long way toward making the stereotypes of British being "stuck up wankers daydreaming of when they could rape an pillage with abandon and call it 'civilizing natives' " seem like just a nonsense stereotype. instead you have nicko and others perpetuate all the negative stereotypes about the British.

Like when you read ben, lurker and quills posts and go, they are nothing like t he American stereotype.

we need people like you to post more often sassy, as it is too easy to forget that not all Brits are fuckwits  


That is because stereotypes are wrong and what led to people allowing the holocaust
I see nothing positive in what you say only that you agree with some people
The fact you admit to hating Tories is no better than any hate group.
Unless of course you think hate is acceptable?

You really like to Drive home that reality of brits being fuckwits don't you Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes or is it just you tongue tongue tongue

I don't know fuck all about the Tories other than they are British RW wankers. And really I hate Right wingers in general cause they are bad greedy people thus support RW political ideals.

Plus another example of modern day wrongs committed by brits like you
I know you think the instigator of a holocaust is a hero.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
You are no better than someone calling Hitler a hero, you want to anglicize history to call Churchill anything but scum, sacrificing allies for Britain doesn't make him a hero.

this is why you propaganda version of history is so Fucked up trying to sweep 3 million deaths under the carpet as nothing, that Brits think they gave resource to Russia at all, when they staved Indian children to death to get those resources, and the mere supply of resources makes Britain the cause of success, Yet the fact the USA and dozens of allies supplied resources and the majority of manpower is inconsequential.
Do you ever read how ridiculous your Anglicization of history is? how all external culture are merely analyzed through the morals and 'current' level of British society. and how you pretend what is modern Britain is created by British and not imported from the new world?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:51 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:


But why should people who live today, be blamed for past wrongs, they had nothing to do with?
As trying to blame them is not learning from those mistakes, but creating new ones.

Because they continue to do wrong!
because it is a CURRENT WRONG that they hide their ancestors part in those wrongs to whitewash and anglicize history, that they pretend they are not still living with the advantages those wrongs provided, and that they fail to take steps to right those wrongs in the form of reparations and reconciliation.
let alone the fact,
They have the gall to demand others have no wrongs while they are still so very very wrong  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
they belittle moves in the right direction while not moving in the right direction themselves




Ask Ben I used to do this to Americans on Shortnews if they were such repugnant examples of all the negative American stereotypes too, they only ones that ever say I m doing it to ALL of them is the ones that are the picture perfect example of the negative stereotypes, Sassy and Andy don't think I mean them  geek


You mean 1400 years of Islam and that it still practices beliefs that oppress people?
I could not agree more, so why are you only pointing out this problem to some western policy? I mean if western policy is sometimes wrong, then reason that is wrong, as its they who are responsible for their actions. What you then do is use this to blame other people who commit wrongs and thus completely contradict yourself. As individuals are responsible for their own actions.
Now you never reason your points but look to cast blame away from those who commit wrongs and even worse defend people who commit wrongs.

So nobody is whitewashing history and they play an integral part in our understanding of history. I mean you are the one that keeps coming up with the worst revisionist history and I have lost count how many times myself and Eilzel have corrected you. This is because again your emotions take control and you fail to reason.

Nobody today is at fault for wrongs in the past and yet you again play off emotions to want them to feel guilty, yet why should they, when they never did any off these wrongs and condemn them?

so they are more reasonable than Christianity was at 1400 years Suspect Suspect Suspect

How about he fact that secularism has existed in the west for barely 250 years and we still have So many that don't like it and don't support it's ideals(particularly amongst the RW)
and secularism was only introduced to the middle east about 100 years ago and has had it's greatest supporters(even if dictators) overthrown by the west.

How may civil wars did the west have to get this far? yet Poof by magic(or cause thorin said so) they can change as far or further than we have in a generation? what sort of bullshit is that to expect. there is generational change that needs to occur and that is the same in the UK evidenced by brexit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:

You really like to Drive home that reality of brits being fuckwits don't you Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes or is it just you  tongue  tongue  tongue
Thorin wrote: So again immaturity and intolerance from you, making you no better than any hate group and you do this off nothing substantial but the kind of hate rhetoric not seen since the Nazis


I don't know fuck all about the Tories other than they are British RW wankers. And really I hate Right wingers in general cause they are bad greedy people thus support RW political ideals.
Thorin wrote: So you admit to knowing nothing about them and yet are willing to hate people collectively,
making you no better than the EDL hate of Muslims. You hate right wingers even though they are more charitable than the left being the fact its the religious right who are most charitable.
I guess you never thought that one through did you

Plus another example of modern day wrongs committed by brits like you
I know you think the instigator of a holocaust is a hero.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
You are no better than someone calling Hitler a hero, you want to anglicize history to call Churchill anything but scum, sacrificing allies for Britain doesn't make him a hero.


I lost interest when I got to this point when you now accuse me of supporting Hitler when I argue against antisemitism daily and the murder he committed against Homosexuals, slavs etc
And you wonder why people do not take you seriously
Like i said to Nicko, i people feed your myopic stupidity, then you become even more hateful

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:


You mean 1400 years of Islam and that it still practices beliefs that oppress people?
I could not agree more, so why are you only pointing out this problem to some western policy? I mean if western policy is sometimes wrong, then reason that is wrong, as its they who are responsible for their actions. What you then do is use this to blame other people who commit wrongs and thus completely contradict yourself. As individuals are responsible for their own actions.
Now you never reason your points but look to cast blame away from those who commit wrongs and even worse defend people who commit wrongs.

So nobody is whitewashing history and they play an integral part in our understanding of history. I mean you are the one that keeps coming up with the worst revisionist history and I have lost count how many times myself and Eilzel have corrected you. This is because again your emotions take control and you fail to reason.

Nobody today is at fault for wrongs in the past and yet you again play off emotions to want them to feel guilty, yet why should they, when they never did any off these wrongs and condemn them?

so they are more reasonable than Christianity was at 1400 years Suspect Suspect Suspect
Thorin wrote: Both are equally bad, though most christian countries have embraced secularism, Islamic ones still rule by oppressive religious beliefs

How about  he fact that secularism has existed in the west for barely 250 years and we still have So many that don't like it and don't support it's ideals(particularly amongst the RW)  
and secularism was only introduced to the middle east about 100 years ago and has had it's greatest supporters(even if dictators)  overthrown by the west.

How may civil wars did the west have to get this far? yet Poof by magic(or cause thorin said so)  they can change as far or further than we have in a generation? what sort of bullshit is that to expect. there is generational change that needs to occur and that is the same in the UK evidenced by brexit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I just laughed at the rest, as how many years and wars do we have to wait for Islamic nations to grasp secularism. Its been a few centuries since the West embraced them. So maybe you can explain why in Islam, they continue to resist enlightenment, secularism and science? So nobody has denied the west as well as the east has in countless wars. What you did was end up backing my point about the problems within Islam, that has continued for more than 1400 years. I mean at the early stages it was the scientific center of learning and then went backwards as we see what it is today

You see this is what I see wrong with some people who claim to stand by Liberal values when instead they are actually illiberal.

I mean I am critical of beliefs, bad beliefs, that effect the well being and equality of others. That does not mean I hate the followers, as many will hold different views within those bad beliefs, some of them being good. Yet as seen some think its acceptable to hate people for their beliefs. The case being here Tories. I do not hate the left and there are some clever left wing posters on here like Wolf, Quill, Eilzel, Ben ect. I may not agree with views with them and yet on some I would. I certainly am critical of what some left wing people have become, that being Illiberal. Though i have no hate for them, as that is self-defeating.

Now to say its acceptable to hate any group, just reinforces this belief for all hate groups. That means if its okay to hate one belief and its people, then its acceptable no matter the belief and those that follow this belief. So anyone who hates Tories, is just using the same poor backward hateful stance someone would have when they hate Muslims. Both being wrong. As its not based on reason, but emotions. As hate is an emotion.

So what has veya prove here?
That he is no better than any hate group, as he simply reinforces the belief its acceptable to hate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Syl on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:56 am

eddie wrote:What a stupid thread.  I bet if I turned up at Veya's house for some odd and random reason, he would be most hospitable, warm and friendly and I bet the fact I'm British won't even come up in a negative way.

And HA? Not all LWers are nice people.
Take a look around.

I agree with you.
Veya does diss us Brits, I take it with a pinch of salt....it's all my dad's bigger and better than your dad talk.
Most people don't really despise others just because they come from a different country or are of a different faith or political persuasion......it's just forum baiting.

There are only a handful of people on forums I think are genuinely nasty characters...Veya isn't one of them.  Smile .

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12954
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:What a stupid thread.  I bet if I turned up at Veya's house for some odd and random reason, he would be most hospitable, warm and friendly and I bet the fact I'm British won't even come up in a negative way.

And HA? Not all LWers are nice people.
Take a look around.

I agree with you.
Veya does diss us Brits, I take it with a pinch of salt....it's all my dad's bigger and better than your dad talk.
Most people don't really despise others just because they come from a different country or are of a different faith or political persuasion......it's just forum baiting.

There are only a handful of people on forums I think are genuinely nasty characters...Veya isn't one of them.  Smile .

When you've met the real horrors, Veya's like a pussycat.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6896
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

so they are more reasonable than Christianity was at 1400 years Suspect Suspect Suspect


How about  he fact that secularism has existed in the west for barely 250 years and we still have So many that don't like it and don't support it's ideals(particularly amongst the RW)  
and secularism was only introduced to the middle east about 100 years ago and has had it's greatest supporters(even if dictators)  overthrown by the west.

How may civil wars did the west have to get this far? yet Poof by magic(or cause thorin said so)  they can change as far or further than we have in a generation? what sort of bullshit is that to expect. there is generational change that needs to occur and that is the same in the UK evidenced by brexit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I just laughed at the rest, as how many years and wars do we have to wait for Islamic nations to grasp secularism. Its been a few centuries since the West embraced them. So maybe you can explain why in Islam, they continue to resist enlightenment, secularism and science? So nobody has denied the west as well as the east has in countless wars. What you did was end up backing my point about the problems within Islam, that has continued for more than 1400 years. I mean at the early stages it was the scientific center of learning and then went backwards as we see what it is today

You see this is what I see wrong with some people who claim to stand by Liberal values when instead they are actually illiberal.

I mean I am critical of beliefs, bad beliefs, that effect the well being and equality of others. That does not mean I hate the followers, as many will hold different views within those bad beliefs, some of them being good. Yet as seen some think its acceptable to hate people for their beliefs. The case being here Tories. I do not hate the left and there are some clever left wing posters on here like Wolf, Quill, Eilzel, Ben ect. I may not agree with views with them and yet on some I would. I certainly am critical of what some left wing people have become, that being Illiberal. Though i have no hate for them, as that is self-defeating.

Now to say its acceptable to hate any group, just reinforces this belief for all hate groups. That means if its okay to hate one belief and its people, then its acceptable no matter the belief and those that follow this belief. So anyone who hates Tories, is just using the same poor backward hateful stance someone would have when they hate Muslims. Both being wrong. As its not based on reason, but emotions. As hate is an emotion.

So what has veya prove here?
That he is no better than any hate group, as he simply reinforces the belief its acceptable to hate.
Rolling Eyes

Total bullshit on your part there, Dodger...

Some of your compatriots on here keep on consistantly referring to me, veya, Andy and Quill as "haters" and "racist against the British/English" -- but most people on will here know that to be total bulldust..

Not that we need to look much further afield to find the real hatemongers -- Stormee, Smelly, Deano,
NITwit, Tommy.
Those clowns are filled with hate and self-loathing..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4410
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Total bullshit on your part there, Dodger...
Thorin wrote: Ah the usual uniformed reply from Wolf

Some of your compatriots on here keep on consistantly referring to me, veya, Andy and Quill as "haters" and "racist against the British/English"  --  but most people on will here know that to be total bulldust..
Thorin wrote: Well you and Quill both did get caught out lying against Syl and horatio, as neither are racist and yet you still persist with this lie. So you have no leg to stand on when you constantly cast many posters here racist when they are not, but this is what regressive's do all the time


Not that we need to look much further afield to find the real hatemongers --  Stormee, Smelly, Deano,
NITwit, Tommy.
  Those clowns are filled with hate and self-loathing..

Two are not even on here and Tommy I counter on his views and Deano is not racist.
You are very hate-filled yourself at times.
So you again have no leg to stand on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Veya

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum