Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:21 am

[*]CCTV released of man following teenager before attack in Blackburn, Lancashire

[*]Girl punches her attacker and escapes before he sprints away from the scene

[*]Burnley CID are searching for suspect with dark hair and black-rimmed glasses

This is the moment a terrified teenager punched her sex attacker to free herself after he grabbed her in the street. Detectives released CCTV footage in a bid to catch the man who assaulted the girl, 13, in Blackburn, Lancashire. The man can be seen following his victim before catching up with her and talking to her. She crosses the road away from him but he then sprints after her.

The suspect grabs his victim from behind before the brave teenager punches him and runs away.
He can then be seen running away from the scene at around 7pm on Wednesday 14 June, past a row of garden hedges.The attacker is described as Asian, around 20 years old, with a slim build and black hair that was longer on top. He was wearing black-rimmed glasses.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4630208/Girl-13-fights-sex-attacker-Lancashire.html#ixzz4kodAYA36

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by magica on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 pm

This is happening all over Europe. I hope he gets deported.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 1997
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:34 pm

magica wrote:This is happening all over Europe.  I hope he gets deported.

How can he get deported if he's British born?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6910
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
magica wrote:This is happening all over Europe.  I hope he gets deported.

How can he get deported if he's British born?

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about. One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by nicko on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Cut off his "meat and two veg".
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

How can he get deported if he's British born?

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about.  One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.


She ran away from him, so it's safe to say she was either scared or badly wanting him to leave her alone.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6910
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about.  One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.


She ran away from him, so it's safe to say she was either scared or badly wanting him to leave her alone.

Yes, she obviously wasn't comfortable around him. But we have no idea what it was about.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by magica on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
magica wrote:This is happening all over Europe.  I hope he gets deported.

How can he get deported if he's British born?

How do you know he is

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 1997
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by magica on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

How can he get deported if he's British born?

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about.  One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.

She's a child,13 she would've been scared. Also its assault as he grabbed her, and was behind her.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 1997
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:13 pm

magica wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, and for that matter we don't even know what this was about.  One witness calls it a "sexual assault" but I didn't see anything sexual going on.

She's a child,13 she would've been scared. Also its assault as he grabbed her, and was behind her.

I agree it's assault. But like HT, I don't assume he's not British. And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault. We need to be careful.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
magica wrote:

She's a child,13 she would've been scared. Also its assault as he grabbed her, and was behind her.

I agree it's assault.  But like HT, I don't assume he's not British.  And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault.  We need to be careful.

What have you missed in the report?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
magica wrote:

She's a child,13 she would've been scared. Also its assault as he grabbed her, and was behind her.

I agree it's assault.  But like HT, I don't assume he's not British.  And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault.  We need to be careful.

The report states..
"DC Lisa Bennett, from Burnley CID, said: 'This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her." 

The police know more than we do, obviously they are also have the girls account of what was said and what he did, which isn't clear on the short video clip.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree it's assault.  But like HT, I don't assume he's not British.  And I also see no evidence that it was a sexual assault.  We need to be careful.

The report states..
"DC Lisa Bennett, from Burnley CID, said: 'This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her." 

The police know more than we do, obviously they are also have the girls account of what was said and what he did, which isn't clear on the short video clip.

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.  The girl might not have said that, or misperceived, or be speculating, too.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.


Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

The report states..
"DC Lisa Bennett, from Burnley CID, said: 'This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her." 

The police know more than we do, obviously they are also have the girls account of what was said and what he did, which isn't clear on the short video clip.

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.  The girl might be speculating, too.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.

Nothing to do with a witness

He approached her, talked to her and then she ran

That is your first clue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

The report states..
"DC Lisa Bennett, from Burnley CID, said: 'This is a shocking incident where a 13-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted by a man who caught up with her as she walking along the pavement and began to talk to her." 

The police know more than we do, obviously they are also have the girls account of what was said and what he did, which isn't clear on the short video clip.

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.

When the police release CCTV footage and make a public statement re a specific case they are not gossiping Quill, they do it to make the public aware of what's happened and hopefully urge them to come forwards with any relevant information.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.  The girl might be speculating, too.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.

Nothing to do with a witness

He approached her talked to her and then she ran

That is your first clue

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day." Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly as I said.  A witness alleged it without any substantiation.  It's even worse because it wasn't even a witness...it was a Detective Constable, one Lisa Burnley.  So it's hearsay within hearsay, and we don't even know what the underlying evidence is.

This is why gossip and chatter are not good sources.  Happens all the time on the Internet.  Just because a gossip is a cop does not elevate her talk.  Cops have a game of their own, and their script is going to follow that game.  It's still written in their own mind, and not out there on the facts.

When the police release CCTV footage and make a public statement re a specific case they are not gossiping Quill, they do it to make the public aware of what's happened and hopefully urge them to come forwards with any relevant information.

Cops are stupid and one-dimensional. I've destroyed more than one cop on the stand in my many years on the job. They are trained to make mistakes...just the right ones.

Cops aren't smart. It's experts you've gotta watch.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nothing to do with a witness

He approached her talked to her and then she ran

That is your first clue

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day."  Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

Again why did she run after he talked to her and then why did he grab at her?

Take your time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nothing to do with a witness

He approached her talked to her and then she ran

That is your first clue

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day."  Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

So if there are no witnesses to a crime are you saying there is no evidence a crime has been committed? scratch

Many times its one persons word against another...rape for eg, especially historic rape when there is no physical evidence.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

When the police release CCTV footage and make a public statement re a specific case they are not gossiping Quill, they do it to make the public aware of what's happened and hopefully urge them to come forwards with any relevant information.

Cops are stupid and one-dimensional.  I've destroyed more than one cop on the stand in my many years on the job.  They are trained to make mistakes...just the right ones.

Cops aren't smart.  It's experts you've gotta watch.

Do you have any available witness to back your remarks up Quill because often I see no evidence of which you state. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, if you're not going to take any witness testimony, maybe he said "G'day."  Without a witness, you've got no evidence otherwise.

Again why did she run after he talked to her and then why did he grab at her?

Take your time

Thorin: Ask her, not me.  FGS, don't you know what a witness is?  

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

When the police release CCTV footage and make a public statement re a specific case they are not gossiping Quill, they do it to make the public aware of what's happened and hopefully urge them to come forwards with any relevant information.

Cops are stupid and one-dimensional.  I've destroyed more than one cop on the stand in my many years on the job.  They are trained to make mistakes...just the right ones.

Cops aren't smart.  It's experts you've gotta watch.

You mean shooting people willy nilly? Our police don't tend to do that. I was married to one. He had his faults but he was neither stupid nor one dimensional and he was very good at his job. I suspect you'd the be the first to call on your despised Police Force if someone was threatening you or your loved ones.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6910
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again why did she run after he talked to her and then why did he grab at her?

Take your time

Thorin: Ask her, not me.  FGS, don't you know what a witness is?  

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

Well first they have to find him, he did a runner as you saw.

Do you seriously think that anyone would believe he was asking for directions? He was chasing her and grabbing at her, she may even have marks on her arms and body.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Odd that he wears a jacket later, when he chased the girl he just had a T shirt on.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29351
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thorin: Ask her, not me.  FGS, don't you know what a witness is?  

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

Well first they have to find him, he did a runner as you saw.

He'll say he was in a hurry.

Syl wrote:Do you seriously think that anyone would believe he was asking for directions? He was chasing her and grabbing at her, she may even have marks on her arms and body.

If he testified under oath that's what he was doing, as a juror I'd have to consider it. Otherwise, I'd be violating the oath of good faith deliberations.

If he scratched her arm, and assuming he maintained it was an accident, she could have a cause for injury in civil court. Perhaps even civil bodily assault. But that's not a criminal matter.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.

That was my first thought, even before the "sexual" thing came up.  It looked like the standard boyfriend-girlfriend breaking up.  He's pleading; she's pissed and not hearing any of it.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Again why did she run after he talked to her and then why did he grab at her?

Take your time

Thorin: Ask her, not me.  FGS, don't you know what a witness is?  

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

Try again

Its not rocket science and why this has been classed as sexual assualt

take your time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thorin: Ask her, not me.  FGS, don't you know what a witness is?  

Syl: His lawyer will put him on the stand and have him testify he was lost and asking for directions.  Even if the girl has a good story, and it stands the tests of cross-examination, it's still 'he said-she said'.

Try again

Its not rocket science and why this has been classed as sexual assualt

take your time

Stop being a bother. If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Try again

Its not rocket science and why this has been classed as sexual assualt

take your time

Stop being a bother.  If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

Is that what you say when the prosecution cross examine you in court?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6910
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Try again

Its not rocket science and why this has been classed as sexual assualt

take your time

Stop being a bother.  If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

Still acting like a child

So why would she run off and then he chase after her and assault her.?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Stop being a bother.  If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

Is that what you say when the prosecution cross examine you in court?  

+1

lol!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Syl on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well first they have to find him, he did a runner as you saw.

He'll say he was in a hurry.

Syl wrote:Do you seriously think that anyone would believe he was asking for directions? He was chasing her and grabbing at her, she may even have marks on her arms and body.

If he testified under oath that's what he was doing, as a juror I'd have to consider it.  Otherwise, I'd be violating the oath of good faith deliberations.

If he scratched her arm, and assuming he maintained it was an accident, she could have a cause for injury in civil court.  Perhaps even civil bodily assault.  But that's not a criminal matter.

Yes I agree in court you have to consider everything no matter how fanciful.

The police obviously believe the young girls account, and like I say they have more to go off than what has been released.
I would say, unless there are other circumstances, like they knew each other...she had been drinking and provoking him for eg...he would not have a leg to stand on.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.

That was my first thought, even before the "sexual" thing came up.  It looked like the standard boyfriend-girlfriend breaking up.  He's pleading; she's pissed and not hearing any of it.

It's just odd how he ran after her and caught her in broad daylight. You'd think he'd give up when she ran.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29351
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Is that what you say when the prosecution cross examine you in court?  

+1

lol!


I could. I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court. In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence. He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right. It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over. You're just being a nuisance. In that case I use as few words as necessary.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's not much to see on the video, but he certainly seems determined to catch her. I wonder if they know each other.

That was my first thought, even before the "sexual" thing came up.  It looked like the standard boyfriend-girlfriend breaking up.  He's pleading; she's pissed and not hearing any of it.

It's just odd how he ran after her and caught her in broad daylight. You'd think he'd give up when she ran.

If I put myself in his position I'd say it's because he knew he'd catch her and he already knew where he was taking her.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements. And we don't know the boy's side of the story. Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case. That's what juries are for.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Stop being a bother.  If you haven't got anything to say, bugger off.

Still acting like a child

So why would she run off and then he chase after her and assault her.?


Still waiting

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements.  And we don't know the boy's side of the story.  Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case.  That's what juries are for.

The cctv is very clear

he chased after and grabbed her, after approaching her and talking to her

Clearly as the Police have classed this as sexual assault, what do you think made them come to this conclusion?

Trace back to him approaching her and talking to her

Its not rocket science

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

+1

lol!


I could.  I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court.  In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence.  He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right.  It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over.  You're just being a nuisance.  In that case I use as few words as necessary.

I was only jerkin' your merkin.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6910
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I could.  I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court.  In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence.  He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right.  It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over.  You're just being a nuisance.  In that case I use as few words as necessary.

I was only jerkin' your merkin.

I thought it was funny too and he needs to learn to have a sense of humour  Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I could.  I have testified as a legal/statistical expert in Federal Court.  In that capacity, I corrected the Federal District judge as to his interpretation of the law and statistical evidence.  He (and his clerks) looked it up, and found I was right.  It won the case for the plaintiff.

But there, it was something to disagree over.  You're just being a nuisance.  In that case I use as few words as necessary.

I was only jerkin' your merkin.

No...it was my response to Thorin, not you. He's going about deliberately needling me today. I just told him to bugger off, in a friendly way...I think on another thread.

It's all good, HT.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I was only jerkin' your merkin.

No...it was my response to Thorin, not you.  He's going about deliberately needling me today.  I just told him to bugger off, in a friendly way...I think on another thread.

It's all good, HT.

I laughed at what Horatio said, that is not needling you, my over sensitive petal lol!

How and why you are upset is beyond belief to be honest

You need to grow some backbone mate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill the man is twenty, or thereabouts yes? The girl is thirteen. Why would you consider they're a couple having a fight before considering what you can actually see and what the girl has said?

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements.  And we don't know the boy's side of the story.  Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case.  That's what juries are for.

No I do take your point - my son wants to go into law and I'm always being reminded it's facts on what you see etc - anything else is speculation.

As to the age of them, it wouldn't be considered normal here, for a thirteen year old to date a man of twenty.


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No...it was my response to Thorin, not you.  He's going about deliberately needling me today.  I just told him to bugger off, in a friendly way...I think on another thread.

It's all good, HT.

I laughed at what Horatio said, that is not needling you, my over sensitive petal lol!

How and why you are upset is beyond belief to be honest

You need to grow some backbone mate

It's obvious you're in a mood today, didge. You've abandoned any logical points, and you're just wanking off...on 3 - 4 threads, I believe.

I know you need a respite now and again, but I call it needling. I'm just brushing you aside as I'm in a more serious sober mood talking with others. Not to worry.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I laughed at what Horatio said, that is not needling you, my over sensitive petal lol!

How and why you are upset is beyond belief to be honest

You need to grow some backbone mate

It's obvious you're in a mood today, didge.  You've abandoned any logical points, and you're just wanking off...on 3 - 4 threads, I believe.

I know you need a respite now and again, but I call it needling.  I'm just brushing you aside as I'm in a more serious sober mood talking with others.  Not to worry.

I am in a great mood today Quill, as had some wonderful news

You have got upset and been abusive all day long

You need to stop acting out

Again the Police have classed this as sexual assault and there is a big reason why

i asked you civilly and you were the one again acting like a child

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements.  And we don't know the boy's side of the story.  Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case.  That's what juries are for.

No I do take your point - my son wants to go into law and I'm always being reminded it's facts on what you see etc - anything else is speculation.

I would love to meet your boy. I've taught law, both at university and in police academies, and of course I've had seminars for lawyers in my firm. I'm always interested in bright, up and coming legal minds. And I have a tendency to take in French lawyers for their internship. Why not a Brit or two, lol.

eddie wrote:As to the age of them, it wouldn't be considered normal here, for a thirteen year old to date a man of twenty.

First, we don't know he's twenty. Second, it happens a lot here, especially in the south and (what else?) in Mormon country. Lol...in Kentucky, they even marry their own sisters.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why?  Well, first I don't know anything about the boy, least of all his age.  But second, it would not be strange to find a younger female dating an older boy.  I'm not in touch today, but when I was in high school that was the way it was.  Even had some college boys dating some senior girls, and it was taken for granted.

It's all speculation, eds.  That was my point, remember?  We don't know what the story is.  I'm just telling you what my impression was when I first saw the clip.

As far as what the girl said, now you're into evidence and witness statements.  And we don't know the boy's side of the story.  Impressions aside, neither you nor I have any business prejudging the case.  That's what juries are for.

No I do take your point - my son wants to go into law and I'm always being reminded it's facts on what you see etc - anything else is speculation.

I would love to meet your boy.  I've taught law, both at university and in police academies, and of course I've had seminars for lawyers in my firm.  I'm always interested in bright, up and coming legal minds.  And I have a tendency to take in French lawyers for their internship.  Why not a Brit or two, lol.

eddie wrote:As to the age of them, it wouldn't be considered normal here, for a thirteen year old to date a man of twenty.

First, we don't know he's twenty.  Second, it happens a lot here, especially in the south and (what else?) in Mormon country.  Lol...in Kentucky, they even marry their own sisters.

He's got his A levels for the next two years and then he needs to decide where to go next (university etc). He absolutely loves the law and was considering political law too but I said he'd probably need to become a verrrry good liar! affraid

If he ever needs direction or an internship in that beautiful state of yours I'll be sure to contact you. (Do you take intern's mother's too? Razz )

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's obvious you're in a mood today, didge.  You've abandoned any logical points, and you're just wanking off...on 3 - 4 threads, I believe.

I know you need a respite now and again, but I call it needling.  I'm just brushing you aside as I'm in a more serious sober mood talking with others.  Not to worry.

I am in a great mood today Quill, as had some wonderful news

You have got upset and been abusive all day long

You need to stop acting out

Again the Police have classed this as sexual assault and there is a big reason why

i asked you civilly and you were the one again acting like a child

Laughing Happy to hear you're in a great mood.

Now bugger off, I'm talking with others today and you have said nothing of significance to add. Razz Perhaps tomorrow.


_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20530
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking moment girl, 13, fights off Asian sex attacker in his 20s who grabs her from behind in the street

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum