Trump blocks veterans' rights advocacy group on Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trump blocks veterans' rights advocacy group on Twitter

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 pm

Apparently Trump has fallen in love with this Twitter feature:

- Turnpike Troubadors
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump blocks veterans' rights advocacy group on Twitter

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 am

He's afraid. That's what they do when they can't compete...stick fingers in their ears and sing la-la-la-la-laaa...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:06 am

Surprised

What gets to me, is how his supporters and fans keep on supporting him, and apologising for him, every time he slips up or makes another mis-step  !!!

Even more delusional are those true believers who are adamant that he has already solved a lot of America's economic and employment problems, cured climate change by blaming it on a "Chinese hoax", removed environmental problems by emasculating the EPA, and has already "kept all his promises" --  and they happily declare that they're not fazed by illegalities.  
Not while ever it's their man Donnie doing it  !

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Surprised

What gets to me, is how his supporters and fans keep on supporting him, and apologising for him, every time he slips up or makes another mis-step  !!!

Even more delusional are those true believers who are adamant that he has already solved a lot of America's economic and employment problems, cured climate change by blaming it on a "Chinese hoax", removed environmental problems by emasculating the EPA, and has already "kept all his promises" --  and they happily declare that they're not fazed by illegalities.  
Not while ever it's their man Donnie doing it  !

I suspect it's mass reduction of cognitive dissonance.  It really doesn't matter, his disapproval numbers were released yesterday, and he has hit a record high of 60% disapproval, against a 36% approval.  So the Trumpsters are diminishing as we speak (pretty soon it will be down to the Russian family in West Side St. Paul, MN).

But we don't have a parliamentary system in the US.  We have to wait for a set term of four years before we can oust him.  All eyes are presently on 2018, when we can kick out all Republicans from both Houses of Congress.  Once the Democrats are in power, they will begin impeachment proceedings (both Trump and Pence).

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top