Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:45 am


  • t is clear that if Corbyn were anti-black, anti-women, anti-Muslim or anti-gay, Sanders would not have campaigned for him. Yet he is comfortable campaigning for Jeremy Corbyn who has made a career out of condemning Zionists by which he means Jews.

  • Those who consider themselves "progressives" -- but who are actually repressives -- tolerate anti-Semitism as long as it comes from those who espouse other views they approve of. This form of "identity politics" has forced artificial coalitions between causes that have nothing to do with each other except a hatred for those who are "privileged" because they are white, heterosexual, male and especially Jewish.

  • Sanders then had the "chutzpah" to condemn political groups on the right for being "intolerant" and "authoritarian," without condemning the equally intolerant, authoritarian and often anti-Semitic, tendencies of the hard Left.


Shame on Bernie Sanders. He campaigned for the British anti-Semite Jeremy Corbyn, who received millions of votes from British citizens who care more about their pocketbooks than about combatting anti-Semitism. As exit polls trickled in, Sanders tweeted: "I am delighted to see Labour do so well. I congratulate @jeremycorbyn for running a very effective campaign." There is no doubt that Corbyn and his Labour Party are at the very least tolerant of anti-Semitic rhetoric, if not peddlers of it. (See my recent op-ed on the British Labour Party and Corbyn's association with some of the most rancid anti-Semites.)

Sanders's support for this anti-Jewish bigot reminds me of the Jews who supported Stalin despite his overt anti-Semitism because they supported his communist agenda. Those who tolerate anti-Semitism argue that it is a question of priorities but even so, history proves that Sanders has his priorities wrong. No decent person should ever, under any circumstances, campaign for an anti-Semite.


There are two reasons why Sanders would campaign for an anti-Semite: 1) he has allowed Corbyn's socialism to blind him to his anti-Semitism; 2) he doesn't care about Corbyn's anti-Semitism because it is not important enough to him. This means that he is either a fool or a knave.



Bernie Sanders. (Image source: Gage Skidmore/Flickr)
It is clear that if Corbyn were anti-black, anti-women, anti-Muslim or anti-gay, Sanders would not have campaigned for him. Does this make him a self-hating Jew? Or does he just not care about anti-Semitism? The answer to that question requires us to look broadly to trends among the hard left of which Sanders is a leader.
Increasingly, the "progressive wing" of the Democratic Party and other self-identifying "progressives," subscribe to the pseudo-academic theory of intersectionality, which holds that all forms of social oppression are inexorably linked. This type of "ideological packaging" has become code for anti-American, anti-Western, anti-Israel and anti-Semitic bigotry. Indeed, those who consider themselves "progressives" – but who are actually repressives – tolerate anti-Semitism as long as it comes from those who espouse other views they approve of. This form of "identity politics" has forced artificial coalitions between causes that have nothing to do with each other except a hatred for those who are "privileged" because they are white, heterosexual, male and especially Jewish.

It is against this backdrop that Sanders's cozying up to bigots such as Corbyn can be understood. Throughout the presidential campaign and in its aftermath, Sanders has given a free pass to those who are anti-Israel – which is often a euphemism for anti-Jewish. Consider, for example Sanders's appointments to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) Platform Committee last summer. Seeking to satisfy his radical "Bernie or Bust" support base, Sanders appointed James Zogby and Cornell West -- both of whom have peddled anti-Semitic conspiracy theories throughout their careers. Professor Cornell West -- who was a Sanders surrogate on the campaign trail -- has said that the crimes of the genocidal terrorist group Hamas "pale in the face of the US-supported Israeli slaughters of innocent civilians," and is a strong advocate of trying to eradicate Israel through the vehicle a campaign of Boycott Divestment and Sanctions.

He has also repeatedly accused Israel of killing Palestinian babies -- an allegation that echoes historic attacks on Jews for "blood libel."

Mr. James Zogby of the Arab American Institute once described the motivations behind Israel's interventions in Gaza as "putting the natives back in their place," and has compared the "plight of Palestinians" to the experience of Jews during the Holocaust.

Moreover, Sanders's endorsement for DNC Chair of Keith Ellison -- who himself has a sordid history with anti-Semitism, stemming from his association with Louis Farrakhan, who publicly boasted about his own Jew-hatred -- is yet another reflection of Sanders's complicity in, and encouragement of, the oldest form of bigotry.
Finally, consider Sanders's ardent support for Black Lives Matter, an organization that, while worthily "working for the validity of Black life" also, unfortunately, that has promoted anti-Semitism by singling out one country for condemnation in its "platform": calling the Nation State of the Jewish People an "apartheid" and "genocidal" regime.

It is clear that Bernie Sanders does not care about anti-Semitism. Whatever his motivation may be – political, ideological or otherwise – it is never acceptable to support or campaign for an anti-Semite.
Sanders has also shown himself to be an ignoramus when it comes to understanding the Middle East, and has displayed his strong bias against Israel. This may be because he has surrounded himself with foreign policy "experts" who often (incorrectly) describe Israel as an apartheid state, and have (also incorrectly) repeatedly accused the IDF of committing war crimes. Sanders has clearly absorbed some of this rhetoric, as demonstrated in a series of infamous [url=file:///C:/Users/Ruthie/Downloads/iran and guns and wiki - Google Search_files/googlelogo_color_120x44dp.png]interviews[/url] during the campaign, in which he grossly overstated the number of Palestinian civilian deaths in Operation Protective Edge, and (again, incorrectly) accused Israel of using "disproportionate" force in response to Hamas' rocket attacks.

Meanwhile, in a recent video marking the anniversary of the Six-Day War, Sanders said: "We are now in the 50th year of Israel's occupation, an occupation which denies basic Palestinian rights while failing to deliver Israel real security."

He then went on to decry the rise of worldwide political movements, which he described as "racist, intolerant and authoritarian in nature." The irony is staggering. Sanders wandered into the morass of Mideast politics only to satisfy his hard-left supporters who think in absurdly counterfactual packages. He then had the "chutzpah" to condemn political groups on the right for being "intolerant" and "authoritarian," without condemning the equally intolerant, authoritarian and often anti-Semitic, tendencies of the hard left. Sanders's hypocrisy in this instance reflects a dangerous trend in our politics: a willingness to tolerate anti-Semitism and bigotry when it comes from one's preferred side of the political spectrum.

This type of radical "intersectional" thinking was on full display in a bizarre column written by Roger Cohen for the New York Times:

"Elections take place in the real world; they often involve unpleasant choices. I dislike Corbyn's anti-Americanism, his long flirtation with Hamas, his coterie's clueless leftover Marxism and anti-Zionism, his NATO bashing, his unworkable tax-and-spend promises. He's of that awful Cold War left that actually believed Soviet Moscow was probably not as bad as Washington.

Still, Corbyn would not do May's shameful Trump-love thing. He would not succumb to the jingoistic anti-immigration talk of the Tories. After the terrorist attacks, he said 'difficult conversations' were needed with Saudi Arabia: Hallelujah! He would tackle rising inequality. He would seek a soft departure from the European Union keeping Britain as close to Europe as possible. His victory — still improbable — would constitute punishment of the Tories for the disaster of Brexit. Seldom would a political comeuppance be so merited.
That's enough for me, just."


Clearly this reasoning of "that's enough for me" resonates with Bernie Sanders as well. Sanders was willing to campaign in the UK for the ostensibly unelectable Corbyn – who has called Hamas and Hezbollah "my friends" and has associated with Holocaust deniers and peddlers of blood libels against Jews – because he shares Corbyn's socialist agenda. Addressing Corbyn supporters at a campaign event, Sanders drew on parallels between their similar political agendas:


"What has impressed me – and there is a real similarity between what he has done and what I have done – he has taken on the establishment of the Labour party and gone to the grassroots. And he has tried to transform that party and take on a lot of establishment opposition. That is exactly what's taking place in the United States and what I'm trying to do with the Democratic Party.
"So I applaud Corbyn for raising those issues, which I think are important for my country, for the UK and for every major country on earth."


Like Jeremy Corbyn, Bernie Sanders positions himself as the socialist, anti-establishment warrior. It is difficult to imagine Bernie Sanders, however, campaigning for a socialist who did not like black people or who was against gay marriage. Yet he is comfortable campaigning for Jeremy Corbyn who has made a career out of condemning Zionists by which he means Jews.

Let's be clear: Sanders's attempt to downplay, ignore or deny that many of his supporters or associates are really anti-Semites should be disqualifying. Going forward, he will have to explain why a Jew is helping to elect a bigot with the views Corbyn holds about the Jewish people and their nation state. It can be assumed that either Sanders shares some of these views, or is indifferent to them. Shame on Bernie Sanders!




https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10508/bernie-sanders-knave-or-fool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:08 am

"Zionists by which he means Jews"

False statement, which discredits everything else.

Corbyn is not anti-Semitic, so no problem

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:13 am

Eilzel wrote:"Zionists by which he means Jews"

False statement, which discredits everything else.

Corbyn is not anti-Semitic, so no problem

Really?

Are not most Zionists Jews?

So how is it a false statement?

Corbyn is very antisemitic

He is calling on the EU to boycott Israel

That is discrimination and racial discrimination

Not only that he supports Hamas and Hezbollah, two groups that have called for the extinction of the Jews.

Please explain to me how you can reconcile that not being antisemitic?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 am

Most Zionist being Jews does not equate to all Jews being Zionists.

Boycotting Israel does not make one anti-Semitic, anymore than boycotting Russia makes one Russiophobic.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:24 am

Eilzel wrote:Most Zionist being Jews does not equate to all Jews being Zionists.

Boycotting Israel does not make one anti-Semitic, anymore than boycotting Russia makes one Russiophobic.

But Most Zionists are Jews and all Jews who follow Judaism believe in a return to Israel when the messiah comes. So again if most are Jews themselves and believe in a historical home land, then we are then taking about most Jews are we not?

Wow so you believe discriminating against one nation is not racist?

Boycotting Russia, because they are Russian is racist, as its boycotting not only a nation but its people. You target individuals with boycotts, not a people. This proves everything wrong with the regressive left. They now do, as you do, endorse racism. That you do not even think its not prejudice or discrimination to boycott a nation of people. So you do not think the Nazi Germany policy of boycotting Jewish goods is racist?

Wow

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:28 am

Incidentally, the explanation I just gave adequately explains why Sanders would see no issue in supporting Corbyn.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:31 am

Eilzel wrote:Incidentally, the explanation I just gave adequately explains why Sanders would see no issue in supporting Corbyn.

So you run away from answering my point and say that Sanders is happy to back someone who racially wants to boycott a people. Let me play a little video or you, to help you understand why on this issue you suffer from Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:31 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Most Zionist being Jews does not equate to all Jews being Zionists.

Boycotting Israel does not make one anti-Semitic, anymore than boycotting Russia makes one Russiophobic.

But Most Zionists are Jews and all Jews who follow Judaism believe in a return to Israel when the messiah comes. So again if most are Jews themselves and believe in a historical home land, then we are then taking about most Jews are we not?

Wow so you believe discriminating against one nation is not racist?

Boycotting Russia, because they are Russian is racist, as its boycotting not only a nation but its people. You target individuals with boycotts, not a people. This proves everything wrong with the regressive left. They now do, as you do, endorse racism. That you do not even think its not prejudice or discrimination to boycott a nation of people. So you do not think the Nazi Germany policy of boycotting Jewish goods is racist?

Wow

And what is Corbyn's reason for suggesting a boycott of Israel exactly?

Clue- it is not 'because they are Jewish'. As a Russia boycott is not because they are Russian. You are just twisting things.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:34 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

But Most Zionists are Jews and all Jews who follow Judaism believe in a return to Israel when the messiah comes. So again if most are Jews themselves and believe in a historical home land, then we are then taking about most Jews are we not?

Wow so you believe discriminating against one nation is not racist?

Boycotting Russia, because they are Russian is racist, as its boycotting not only a nation but its people. You target individuals with boycotts, not a people. This proves everything wrong with the regressive left. They now do, as you do, endorse racism. That you do not even think its not prejudice or discrimination to boycott a nation of people. So you do not think the Nazi Germany policy of boycotting Jewish goods is racist?

Wow

And what is Corbyn's reason for suggesting a boycott of Israel exactly?

Clue- it is not 'because they are Jewish'. As a Russia boycott is not because they are Russian. You are just twisting things.


Its because they are Israeli. Are not the Israeli's a people?

I will give you a clue?

Is that not racist?

Is that not discrimination?

Is that not prejudice?

Really, so are not the Russian people suffering from western boycotts?

Hence why boycotts should be against individuals and not a people per say. When it targets a people, it automatically becomes racist.

Can you not even comprehend that?

Now I know it may hurt your brain to consider this fact.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:39 am

You might want to read your signature again Eilzel, because you just argued to tolerate, intolerance. You argued in favour of prejudice and discrimination against a people and not individuals through boycotts.

Go figure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:46 am

Another educational video for you Eilzel, to help you see that again you backed intolerance.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:46 am

*sigh*

Corbyn has suppprted a boycott of Israel due to its building of illegal settlements and aggression against Palestinians. Not 'because they are Israeli'. Stop peddling fiction.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:53 am

Eilzel wrote:*sigh*

Corbyn has suppprted a boycott of Israel due to its building of illegal settlements and aggression against Palestinians. Not 'because they are Israeli'. Stop peddling fiction.


Which is still discrimination and prejudice because it effects all Israeli's "sigh"

So to you, its illegal for people to want to build and live in homes in a land. That instead you think that some how this hinders peace? The very thought of Jews being in a future Palestinian state? You wuold rather it was Judenfrei?

So tell me Eilzel, in how and why do you not back universal human rights?
Why is it you say the boycotts is because of aggression to Palestinians. So by the same methodology. Why are you not calling for a boycott of the West Bank and Gaza due to the countless terrorist murders of Israelis?

Surely you are going to apply the same standard here?

Or am I easily exposing your double standards here?

No people should be boycotted and yet you advocate this happening to israel and not the West bank and Gaza, due to Palestinian violence and aggression.

Do you not see how you are promoting yourself as a racist?

As why else do you advocate discrimination and prejudice against Israeli's?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 am

I'm not claiming to suppprt anything. I'm pointing out that Corbyn's Reason for suggesting a boycott is not racist.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:01 am

Eilzel wrote:I'm not claiming to suppprt anything. I'm pointing out that Corbyn's Reason for suggesting a boycott is not racist.

You are right on one thing, you failed to point out anything buddy, other than your double standards.

Even worse you avoided my questions like the plague

So lets ask you again

Do you advocate a boycott of Israel?

Do you based on your reasoning to boycott Israel, advocate boycotting the Palestinians also, due to their violence and aggression?

I am pointing out that its emphatically racist to boycott a nation. You may want to boycott them for many reasons, but by boycotting a nation, you are effecting all the people of that nation. Even more when you fail to do the same to every nation based off Universal human rights.

Can you not see how boycotting a nation, is indeed racist? Inadvertently or not on the reasons? As you are treating the people of that nation as inferior to all the rest of humanity.

Now i know for a fact you are not racist Eilzel, but stupidly, you are supporting inadvertently something that is racist. Boycotting a nation of people. Where even worse you do not apply your reason to all countries based off this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:06 am

I didn't avoid anything. You have changed the subject. Though I don't support a boycott of Israel personally. Fact remains Corbyn does not suggest one for reasons of anti-Semitism.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:11 am

Eilzel wrote:I didn't avoid anything. You have changed the subject. Though I don't support a boycott of Israel personally. Fact remains Corbyn does not suggest one for reasons of anti-Semitism.


Glad to see you have listened to my reasoning as to why boycotting is racism when it comes to a nation of people.

So if you think its not antisemitism, then what is this hate and prejudice against Israel, by advocating boycotting them?

Xenophobia?

So explain to me why he advocates Boycotting Israel and not the West Bank or Gaza also? Both of which have an appalling record on human rights for its people?

The facts remains and you need to answer, as to why he singles out Israel to suffer discrimination?

I am all ears to how you can defend that mate?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:13 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:"Zionists by which he means Jews"

False statement, which discredits everything else.

Corbyn is not anti-Semitic, so no problem

Really?

Are not most Zionists Jews?

So how is it a false statement?

Corbyn is very antisemitic

He is calling on the EU to boycott Israel

That is discrimination and racial discrimination

Not only that he supports Hamas and Hezbollah, two groups that have called for the extinction of the Jews.

Please explain to me how you can reconcile that not being antisemitic?

Crying or Very sad

Totaly irrational bullshit argument on your part, Didgeri...

Most Zionists are Jews, but NOT all Jews are Zionists.


Opposing Zionist thuggery in Israel doesn't automatically make people "anti-Semitic";

Opposing Netanyahu's government doesn't make those protesters "racist"..

On the contrary, Doddery one -- You have shown several times over this past year that you are incapable of recognising genuine racis, even when it's right under your nose.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4563
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:14 am

You need to listen to this video again Les.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:17 am

Eilzel wrote:*sigh*

Corbyn has suppprted a boycott of Israel due to its building of illegal settlements and aggression against Palestinians. Not 'because they are Israeli'. Stop peddling fiction.

cheers

Yep...

Didge really loves those far-right Zionist hatemongering websites, doesn't he !?!

Pity he has never bothered to actually look at what those warmongering bloggers are actually pushing for..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4563
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Really?

Are not most Zionists Jews?

So how is it a false statement?

Corbyn is very antisemitic

He is calling on the EU to boycott Israel

That is discrimination and racial discrimination

Not only that he supports Hamas and Hezbollah, two groups that have called for the extinction of the Jews.

Please explain to me how you can reconcile that not being antisemitic?

Crying or Very sad

Totaly irrational bullshit argument on your part,  Didgeri...

Most Zionists are Jews,  but NOT all Jews are Zionists.


Opposing Zionist thuggery in Israel doesn't automatically make people "anti-Semitic";

Opposing Netanyahu's government doesn't make those protesters "racist"..

On the contrary, Doddery one --  You have shown several times over this past year that you are incapable of recognising genuine racis, even when it's right under your nose.


Zionist thuggery?

How is wanting a nation state thuggery?

Boycotting a people is discrimination and prejudice.

Nobody has stated that opposing the Israel Government as being racist. Maybe you would like to show the forum where at any point I claimed this Wolf?

I never did, so you invoke lies not said.

This is about how Corbyn advocates boycotting Israel, a nation of people. That is discrimination against a people as it targets a people and not individuals who do wrong, but blames the entire people for these wrongs. Now can you imagine this method being applied to the growing problem of Islamic terrorism?

Where we see this happen with Trumps ban on Muslims from certain countries. Where then all Muslim majority countries were boycotted?

Would you advocate that Wolf?

I certainly would not, but that is what you are defending here, the right to discriminate. By backing the view to boycott Israel, you inadvertently back Trumps view to discriminate and Ban Muslims.

Another fine example of Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:33 am



Those moaning, whining Tories really are getting desperate...

Dragging out a warmongering Zionist to slag off poor ol'Bernie Sanders, in an obvious neo-nazi stylled effort to drag down Corbyn's resurging Labour..

Didn't take the old Dodge long to resort to the Zionist blogs.         Sad

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4563
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:54 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Those moaning, whining Tories really are getting desperate...

Dragging out a warmongering Zionist to slag off poor ol'Bernie Sanders, in an obvious neo-nazi stylled effort to drag down Corbyn's resurging Labour..

Didn't take the old Dodge long to resort to the Zionist blogs.         Sad


Try again you simpleton and your pathetic immature insults will not get you out of looking the complete twat that you are.

And also answer why Sanders signed a declaration against the BDS?

If Sanders stands against the BDS, he would also be against Corbyns stance to boycott Israel

Doh



Zionist thuggery?

How is wanting a nation state thuggery?

Boycotting a people is discrimination and prejudice.

Nobody has stated that opposing the Israel Government as being racist. Maybe you would like to show the forum where at any point I claimed this Wolf?

I never did, so you invoke lies not said.

This is about how Corbyn advocates boycotting Israel, a nation of people. That is discrimination against a people as it targets a people and not individuals who do wrong, but blames the entire people for these wrongs. Now can you imagine this method being applied to the growing problem of Islamic terrorism?

Where we see this happen with Trumps ban on Muslims from certain countries. Where then all Muslim majority countries were boycotted?

Would you advocate that Wolf?

I certainly would not, but that is what you are defending here, the right to discriminate. By backing the view to boycott Israel, you inadvertently back Trumps view to discriminate and Ban Muslims.

Another fine example of Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:28 am

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I didn't avoid anything. You have changed the subject. Though I don't support a boycott of Israel personally. Fact remains Corbyn does not suggest one for reasons of anti-Semitism.


Glad to see you have listened to my reasoning as to why boycotting is racism when it comes to a nation of people.

So if you think its not antisemitism, then what is this hate and prejudice against Israel, by advocating boycotting them?

Xenophobia?

So explain to me why he advocates Boycotting Israel and not the West Bank or Gaza also? Both of which have an appalling record on human rights for its people?

The facts remains and you need to answer, as to why he singles out Israel to suffer discrimination?

I am all ears to how you can defend that mate?

Did you even read my post?

The boycott of Israel would be for political reasons, not racist ones.

That said, I still wouldn't support such a boycott.

Has Corbyn shown any other hate toward Jews is this boycott your only source of such an assertion?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:40 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Glad to see you have listened to my reasoning as to why boycotting is racism when it comes to a nation of people.

So if you think its not antisemitism, then what is this hate and prejudice against Israel, by advocating boycotting them?

Xenophobia?

So explain to me why he advocates Boycotting Israel and not the West Bank or Gaza also? Both of which have an appalling record on human rights for its people?

The facts remains and you need to answer, as to why he singles out Israel to suffer discrimination?

I am all ears to how you can defend that mate?

Did you even read my post?

The boycott of Israel would be for political reasons, not racist ones.

That said, I still wouldn't support such a boycott.

Has Corbyn shown any other hate toward Jews is this boycott your only source of such an assertion?


Yes i read your gibberish Eilzel

Whether it be for political reasons, its still racist, as it ends up targeting an entire people.

Can you not even contemplate that?

Yes by supporting Hamas and Hezbollah, two groups that wish to exterminate the Jews

Are you saying these groups love the Jews now?

His ow party made a whitewash of antisemitism within his party, of which an independent body slammed the Labour party over

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:43 am

I mean how do you even reconcile the fact that Bernie Sanders is against boycotting Israel and yet Corbyn advocates boycotting Israel Eilzel?

That means he would have to stand opposed to Corbyn on this issue.

This is what makes me laugh with you regrerssives, that on such issues where we see abject hate against Israel through calls to boycott them and no other nations based on  universal human rights. Is why many on the left are utter hypocrites.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:56 pm

A classic Zionist propaganda thread. To discredit a fellow Jew who does not support the evils of Israel.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:A classic Zionist propaganda thread. To discredit a fellow Jew who does not support the evils of Israel.

What has his Jewishness got to for with this?
Talk about you making it racial

Sanders is against the BDS, you do reazlise that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bernie Sanders: Knave or Fool?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum