Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm



The Saudi Arabian soccer team refused to line up for a minute's silence for the London terror victims on Thursday night because it is not in keeping with their culture.
A spokesman for Football Federation Australia explained they were told a minute of silence was 'not in keeping with Saudi culture' ahead of the match.
Fans were left outraged at the display ahead of the World Cup qualifier against Australia in Adelaide.
Pictures show the Australian team lined up at the halfway mark, with the Saudi players ignoring the gesture as they get in formation to start the game.
Saudi players on the bench refused to stand for the minute's silence.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584294/Saudi-soccer-team-refuse-stand-London-victims.html

HoratioTarr

Posts : 6562
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by nicko on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Pig ignorant, if only Moses had turned right when he came out of the sea,
the Israel's would have had the Oil, and the Arabs the Oranges !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8325
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Re the OP. Well that's just ignorant.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:27 pm

And a reason provided as to why they did not?



An Islamic imam has suggested the Saudi Arabian team refused to take part in a minute's silence for the London terror victims because they believe 'it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer'.

Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi says it is a 'lie' to say the Muslim culture does not remember the dead with a moment of silence, and instead argues the football team did not partake in the mourning because they stand with the jihadist men.

'They did not stop for a moment of silence because according to Wahhabi Islam - which governs Saudi Arabia - it is not wrong or a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim,' he told Daily Mail Australia.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584844/Saudi-Arabia-reason-minute-silence-refusal-lie.html#ixzz4jQeoVGYN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 pm

nicko wrote:Pig ignorant,  if only Moses had turned right when he came out of the sea,
the Israel's would have had the Oil, and the Arabs the Oranges !

That oil won't last forever.

HoratioTarr

Posts : 6562
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Syl on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Pretty disgusting.
There will never be peace in the world whilst people have this attitude.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12316
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Ah the Saudis! Those fuckers are going to burn in hell!


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Ah the Saudis! Those fuckers are going to burn in hell!



?

Why should anyone suffer eternally?

So you have just condemned every single Saudi, based off a football team.

Imagine if people condemned all Muslims off those who commit terrorism

Hence the absurdity of the monotheist religions.

That they actually believe something of supreme intelligence would create such a place of horror.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Ah the Saudis! Those fuckers are going to burn in hell!



?

Why should anyone suffer eternally?

So you have just condemned every single Saudi, based off a football team.

Imagine if people condemned all Muslims off those who commit terrorism

Hence the absurdity of the monotheist religions.

That they actually believe something of supreme intelligence would create such a place of horror.

Oh what a surprise! I knew you'd be the first to jump on here and present this absurd reasoning.

AND No it's not based on a football team

It's their arrogant attitude towards people in general.

The house of Saud are traitors and they have doctrined this attitude amongst their people.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:


?

Why should anyone suffer eternally?

So you have just condemned every single Saudi, based off a football team.

Imagine if people condemned all Muslims off those who commit terrorism

Hence the absurdity of the monotheist religions.

That they actually believe something of supreme intelligence would create such a place of horror.

Oh what a surprise! I knew you'd be the first to jump on here and present this absurd reasoning.

AND No it's not based on a football team

It's their arrogant attitude towards people in general.

The house of Saud are traitors and they have doctrined this attitude amongst their people.



So you think every single Saudi citizen is like this then?

Muslims have the same doctrines.

Show the different islamic doctrines that the Saudi use different to yourself?

Again you just wished millions of people to suffer unimaginable pain

Is that not hate speech?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Oh what a surprise! I knew you'd be the first to jump on here and present this absurd reasoning.

AND No it's not based on a football team

It's their arrogant attitude towards people in general.

The house of Saud are traitors and they have doctrined this attitude amongst their people.



So you think every single Saudi citizen is like this then?

Muslims have the same doctrines.

Show the different islamic doctrines that the Saudi use different to yourself?

Again you just wished millions of people to suffer unimaginable pain

Is that not hate speech?

Oh for the love of God!

I didn't wish anything people who are arrogant and believe they are above anyone else, be it in religion race or creed will suffer hell fire according to the Quran.

And as you don't believe in God the point is moot.

So there is no point in 'discussing' this further with you.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So you think every single Saudi citizen is like this then?

Muslims have the same doctrines.

Show the different islamic doctrines that the Saudi use different to yourself?

Again you just wished millions of people to suffer unimaginable pain

Is that not hate speech?

Oh for the love of God!

I didn't wish anything people who are arrogant and believe they are above anyone else, be it in religion race or creed will suffer hell fire according to the Quran.

And as you don't believe in God the point is moot.

So there is no point in 'discussing' this further with you.

You earlier stated they are all going to burn in hell

That is stating very much of what you want to happen to them

Its not a moot point when you called for people to suffer

Yes i thought you would make a quick u-turn and speed away

The point is you condemn those of hate, not use then hate to wish the worst unimaginable pain to people.

As you then become one with the hate that you claim they follow.

Which is ironic, as they follow exactly the same Quran, hadiths and history of Muhammad as you do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by magica on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:39 am

The Saudis have some of the worst human rights. Women are still stoned there.

Why the western world see them as friends oil (iI) have no idea.

It was a disgusting show of support for the terrorist,appalling behaviour.


_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
avatar
magica

Posts : 1791
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:30 am

Thorin you thick fool
"the Saudi" refers to the royal house of saud
as much as it refers to the nationals of saudi arabia
So stop jumping to conclusion about what others post and Shut the fuck up and accept when they have clarified their statement to show that IT SI NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

you are NOT debating You are bullying.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16193
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 am

It should be noted that a few players did respect the minutes silence keeping their heads bowed . it appears to be a call from the teams management and one that has completely backfired on what ever point they were thinking to make.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16193
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 am

veya_victaous wrote:Thorin you thick fool
"the Saudi" refers to the royal house of saud
as much as it refers to the nationals of saudi arabia
So stop jumping to conclusion about what others post and Shut the fuck up and accept when they have clarified their statement to show that IT SI NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

you are NOT debating You are bullying.  

1) Does it, so now saudi citizens are not now Saudi's to you?

2) Grow up with the insults, you are not clever

3) Even if it was the house of saud, that does not excuse wishing unimaginable pain on people

4) As you then become the very hate that their ideology is.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:It should be noted that a few players did respect the minutes silence keeping their heads bowed . it appears to be a call from the teams management and one that has completely backfired on what ever point they were thinking to make.

No none of them did and the reason is because in islam, its not a sin to kill non-believers. This the literal stance in islam taken by those of the Wahhbist literal Islam

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:40 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Thorin you thick fool
"the Saudi" refers to the royal house of saud
as much as it refers to the nationals of saudi arabia
So stop jumping to conclusion about what others post and Shut the fuck up and accept when they have clarified their statement to show that IT SI NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

you are NOT debating You are bullying.  

1) Does it, so now saudi citizens are not now Saudi's to you?

2) Grow up with the insults, you are not clever

3) Even if it was the house of saud, that does not excuse wishing unimaginable pain on people

4) As you then become the very hate that their ideology is.


I don't give a SHIT what your opinions are I am Warning You that if you try and bully other posters with your narcissistic attitude and posts there will be consequences.

Like Sexy mama, I have very little interest in continued conversation with you on any topic of morality or religion

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16193
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1) Does it, so now saudi citizens are not now Saudi's to you?

2) Grow up with the insults, you are not clever

3) Even if it was the house of saud, that does not excuse wishing unimaginable pain on people

4) As you then become the very hate that their ideology is.


I don't give a SHIT what your opinions are I am Warning You that if you try and bully other posters with your narcissistic attitude and posts there will be consequences.

Like Sexy mama,  I have very little interest in continued conversation with you on any topic of morality or religion

So no other moderator has claimed I have bullied anyone

So you are inventing a victim status to her now off no insult or anything I said

You are poorly now defending the hate she spouted, which sums up everything as to what is wrong with regressives like you

So I am now reporting you again for again a breach of the rules

Enough is enough with your temper tantrums

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:43 am

However, as McGuire pointed out on Triple M’s Hot Breakfast on Friday, there were a number of Saudi players who stood still with their heads bowed until it was announced around the ground that the sombre moment of reflection was concluded.

Star Saudi players including Mohammed Al Sahlawi and Salman Al Faraj have been praised by some fans and commentators on social media for appearing to respect the sensitive situation.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/missed-moment-saudi-players-went-out-of-their-way-to-observe-silence/news-story/5836d7e948216492965737c0fa80f653

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16193
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:
However, as McGuire pointed out on Triple M’s Hot Breakfast on Friday, there were a number of Saudi players who stood still with their heads bowed until it was announced around the ground that the sombre moment of reflection was concluded.

Star Saudi players including Mohammed Al Sahlawi and Salman Al Faraj have been praised by some fans and commentators on social media for appearing to respect the sensitive situation.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/missed-moment-saudi-players-went-out-of-their-way-to-observe-silence/news-story/5836d7e948216492965737c0fa80f653

Why did they not join the rest in the centre then?

Nobody else saw this, maybe you can show a video?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:46 am

I am sure Sexy Mama has a lot more wisdom and experience of Saudi Muslims  and The Saudi, than Thorin.
For better understanding, we should listen to her and rwad her words,  not get into an arguement with a narcissist with an ego the size of Birmingham.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3723
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:49 am

Thorin
YOU ARE NOT A MOD AT ALL!!!!
get it through YOUR HEAD you are just a poster
and if you continue you will be banned again.

as the longest serving mod besides the forum owner I am confident in the environment this forum in meant to foster and it is not the Thorin sermon society. Go start a Blog if you wish to proselytize your opinions over everyone else.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16193
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:50 am

Angry Andy wrote:I am sure Sexy Mama has a lot more wisdom and experience of Saudi Muslims  and The Saudi, than Thorin.
For better understanding, we should listen to her and rwad her words,  not get into an arguement with a narcissist with an ego the size of Birmingham.

Really and how do you figure that?

She does not live there does she, nor is she ethnically saudi

Ahh are you claiming the same mindset due to islam?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:Thorin
YOU ARE NOT A MOD AT ALL!!!!
get it through YOUR HEAD you are just a poster
and if you continue you will be banned again.

as the longest serving mod besides the forum owner I am confident in the environment this forum in meant to foster and it is not the Thorin sermon society. Go start a Blog if you wish to proselytize your opinions over everyone else.

Too late, you have been reporter for false charges against me

At no point did I bully but simple question a hateful view she made

i have every right to do so

So get it into your thick head, that i will post my views without you trying to invent bullshit to defend what was hate speech from her, because you do not like me easily showing up the poor views of people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Good luck with that. Ben has complete trust and faith in Veys. 
And yeams, Ì believe SM has a great deal more knowledge of the mindset of The Saudi and Saudi Muslims than you.
Iam sure she will only be too delighted to offer her thoughts.
 Just because I she has a better insight into Saudi Muslim mindset, it certainly doesnt mean that I wish to convert to Islam, nor does it mean I wish to study the teachings of the Koran.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3723
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Good luck with that. Ben has complete trust and faith in Veys. 
And yeams, Ì believe SM has a great deal more knowledge of the mindset of The Saudi and Saudi Muslims than you.
Iam sure she will only be too delighted to offer her thoughts.
 Just because I she has a better insight into Saudi Muslim mindset, it certainly doesnt mean that I wish to convert to Islam, nor does it mean I wish to study the teachings of the Koran.

You can believe what you like, but as seen its based on nothing more than an opinion

Again where is the better insight come from, living in the UK?

its so absurd your view, its like saying rags has a better insight into the Vatican, because she is a Christian

Never claimed you wished to convert

My point is, if a Christian had said "Ah the Muslims! Those fuckers are going to burn in hell!"

What would have been the reaction on her?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Oh what a surprise! I knew you'd be the first to jump on here and present this absurd reasoning.

AND No it's not based on a football team

It's their arrogant attitude towards people in general.

The house of Saud are traitors and they have doctrined this attitude amongst their people.



So you think every single Saudi citizen is like this then?

Muslims have the same doctrines.

Show the different islamic doctrines that the Saudi use different to yourself?

Again you just wished millions of people to suffer unimaginable pain

Is that not hate speech?

Hey!

Saudi's are a family. Arabs are the people or citizens.

Happy to educate you and expose your ingnorance.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So you think every single Saudi citizen is like this then?

Muslims have the same doctrines.

Show the different islamic doctrines that the Saudi use different to yourself?

Again you just wished millions of people to suffer unimaginable pain

Is that not hate speech?

Hey!

Saudi's are a family. Arabs are the people or citizens.

Happy to educate you and expose your ingnorance.

So you are now also denying the nationality of people as well

They are saudi citizens

So how are you educating me?

if that is the case,there is no case for a Palestinian state correct, as they are Arabs?

Oh dear, you never thought that one through did you.... Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Hey!

Saudi's are a family. Arabs are the people or citizens.

Happy to educate you and expose your ingnorance.

So you are now also denying the nationality of people as well

They are saudi citizens

So how are you educating me?

if that is the case,there is no case for a Palestinian state correct, as they are Arabs?

Oh dear, you never thought that one through did you.... Laughing

Is Palestine the name of any family?

You try to be clever but fall flat on your face. #FridayComedy
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you are now also denying the nationality of people as well

They are saudi citizens

So how are you educating me?

if that is the case,there is no case for a Palestinian state correct, as they are Arabs?

Oh dear, you never thought that one through did you.... Laughing

Is Palestine the name of any family?

You try to be clever but fall flat on your face. #FridayComedy

Its the invented name of a people in the 1960's for the Arabs

just as the Arabs of Suadi Arabia are saudis

You are not clever full stop lol

So now again you deny people their nationality


Saudis (Arabic: سعوديون‎‎ Suʿūdiyyūn), or Saudi Arabians are a nation and ethnic group native to Saudi Arabia that share a common Saudi culture and speak one of the national languages of Saudi Arabia, including most numerously the Peninsular Arabic language and accent, as a mother tongue. According to the 2010 census, ethnic Saudis represent 33,335,377 or 77.1% of the total population. The Saudis speak Peninsular Arabic or the Southern Arabic variety. Saudi Arabia is a state governed by absolute monarchy, with the king as its head of state.

Opps Laughing



Priceless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Smile

At least those ignorant Saudis lost the match, 3-2...

Hopefully they won't qualify for the World Cup..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saudi Arabia’s majority Muslim soccer team SNUB minute’s silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because ‘it is not in keeping with our culture’

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Good. Glad they were beaten.


From the same article:

SAUDI TERROR LINKS
Saudi Arabia is said to be the most prolific sponsor of Islamist terrorism around the world, with links to Al-Qaeda, the Taliban and ISIS.
While the Saudi government denies that it is responsible for exporting religious extremism, it is argued that by its nature, the strict Saudi-based Wahhabism teachings of Islam encourages intolerance and promotes terrorism.
Anti-West feelings in Saudi Arabia were first exacerbated by the presence of US military in the country after Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait.
Many Muslims were upset as it violated a religious tradition of excluding non-Muslim from permanent residence in the Arabian peninsula.
It is thought that this was among the main reasons that Osama bin Laden, who was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, called for jihad against the United States.
The September 11 attacks in 2001, in which 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi, saw increased pressure on the Saudi government to do more to stop radical imams from preaching anti-American rhetoric.
On Thursday, Iranian authorities arrested five suspects after an ISIS attack which killed 12 and wounded 35 at the country's parliament.
The country's Revolutionary Guards blamed Saudi Arabia for the attack, saying: 'This terrorist attack happened only a week after the meeting between the U.S. Fake President Trump and the Saudi backward leaders who support terrorists.
'The fact that Islamic State has claimed responsibility proves that they [Saudi Arabia] were involved in the brutal attack.' Saudi Arabia's foreign minister denied the claims and, like the US, condemned the attack.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584294/Saudi-soccer-team-refuse-stand-London-victims.html#ixzz4jX2YD4UP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum