Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies at 89

Go down

Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies at 89 Empty Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies at 89

Post by Guest on Sat May 27, 2017 6:50 am

Former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski died on Friday at age 89, his daughter Mika said in an Instagram post. “I just knew [him] as the most inspiring, loving and devoted father any girl could ever have,” Brzezinski, the co-host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, wrote. The elder Brzezinski, born in Poland in 1928, served as national security adviser under President Jimmy Carter and previously served as counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson. He is credited with helping to negotiate the Camp David Accords and opening up relations with China.

READ IT AT MIKA BRZEZINSKI

Back to top Go down

Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies at 89 Empty Re: Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies at 89

Post by Original Quill on Sat May 27, 2017 4:19 pm

His daughter, Mika Brzezinski, co-hosts the morning news show on MSNBC...Morning Joe.

I like her. She's a moderating force, as Joe Scarborough can be (like all conservatives) that combination of ignorance and aggressiveness, thinking of himself as an opinion leader, yet revealing he's just a fool.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 pm

I thought this could have been more a talking point on the man and what he did.

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat May 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Thorin wrote:I thought this could have been more a talking point on the man and what he did.

Hey ho

Few remember him. His triumphs at the Camp David Accords are offset by the loss of Iran as an ally, and the signing of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties relinquishing U.S. control of the Panama Canal. He was a well-spoken Pole, and professionally, a political scientist...someone who understood what he was doing.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:I thought this could have been more a talking point on the man and what he did.

Hey ho

Few remember him.  His triumphs at the Camp David Accords are offset by the loss of Iran as an ally, and the signing of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties relinquishing U.S. control of the Panama Canal.  He was a well-spoken Pole, and professionally, a political scientist...someone who understood what he was doing.

Now that I find more interesting Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat May 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Few remember him.  His triumphs at the Camp David Accords are offset by the loss of Iran as an ally, and the signing of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties relinquishing U.S. control of the Panama Canal.  He was a well-spoken Pole, and professionally, a political scientist...someone who understood what he was doing.

Now that I find more interesting Quill

I remember him when he was doing this thing. Haha...most people aren't that old.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum