Labour Suspends Esher And Walton Vice Chairman Daniel Ewen After Manchester Bombing Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour Suspends Esher And Walton Vice Chairman Daniel Ewen After Manchester Bombing Comments

Post by Thorin on Fri May 26, 2017 4:19 pm

Labour has suspended one of its vice chairmen in Surrey after he suggested that the government would be willing to “blow up their own people” to secure power.

Daniel Ewen’s comments come in the wake of the Manchester bombing, which led to the deaths of 22 people after a terrorist detonated an explosive device as crowds left an Ariana Grande concert on Monday.

The vice chair in Esher and Walton wrote on Facebook: “I would not put it past our establishment, our rightwing government or Theresa May to blow up their own people in order to continue to secure power for themselves.

“Our democracy is under threat and so is our very freedom.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-suspends-esher-walton-vice-chairman-daniel-ewen-manchester-bombing-comments_uk_5927fb16e4b01b9a593808ac?utm_hp_ref=uk

Thorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Suspends Esher And Walton Vice Chairman Daniel Ewen After Manchester Bombing Comments

Post by nicko on Fri May 26, 2017 5:45 pm

A labour Wanker !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Suspends Esher And Walton Vice Chairman Daniel Ewen After Manchester Bombing Comments

Post by sassy on Fri May 26, 2017 6:07 pm

Yep, we chuck them out, the Tories however took back to woman who run guns for the IRA and wrote a book saying they should have killed more British soldiers.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin on Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm

sassy wrote:Yep, we chuck them out, the Tories however took back to woman who run guns for the IRA and wrote a book saying they should have killed more British soldiers.

I agree she should be kicked out and all those who supported them

So why has Labour failed to do so also?

Lets start with John McDonnell shall we?

Thorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin on Fri May 26, 2017 9:28 pm

No response from sassy again?

lol!

Thorin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top