Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Fri May 19, 2017 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

So sad we dont have the death penalty here anymore.  Crying or Very sad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sick-dad-who-abused-daughter-10453215

"A twisted father who abused his daughter from the age of seven is finally behind bars after she secretly recorded him boasting that sex with her was "the best he'd ever had".
Sick Raymond Prescott, 54, of Clifton, Nottingham, abused Layla Bell for 20 years and told her it was "their little secret".
Now brave Layla, 31, has spoken out about her abuse and how she finally got Prescott to confess to his crimes.
Layla, the youngest of five siblings, said she was her father's "favourite" and her dad was like "Jekyll and Hyde", turning suddenly from her best friend to a "sexual predator".
She told how he would brazenly grope her while screaming: "I'm having sex with my own daughter".


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by eddie on Sat May 20, 2017 5:28 pm

From Wiki:


Life imprisonment in England and Wales
In England and Wales, life imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner, although in most cases the prisoner will be eligible for parole (officially termed "early release") after a fixed period set by the judge. This period is known as the "minimum term" (previously known as the "tariff"). In some exceptionally grave cases, however, a judge may order that a life sentence should mean life by making a "whole life order."

Murder has carried a mandatory life sentence in England and Wales since capital punishment was suspended in 1965.[1] There is currently no "first degree" or "second degree" murder definition. However, there were two degrees of murder between 1957 and 1965, one carrying the death penalty and one life imprisonment, and there have recently been plans to introduce such a definition.[2]

Life imprisonment is only applicable to defendants aged 21 or over. Those aged between 18 and 20 are sentenced to custody for life. Those aged under 18 are sentenced to detention during Her Majesty's pleasure for murder, or detention for life for other crimes where life imprisonment is the sentence for adults. However people under 21 may not be sentenced to a whole life order, and so must become eligible for parole.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Jules on Sat May 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Not just the judges, but the entire judiciary and penal system and the police authorities, of old. I have no idea if they were paedophiles but I have to say, they were all inexplicably soft on paedophile crimes. One has to wonder why they are so understanding, and accommodating and lenient towards this particular category of crime.      


Are they Jules?

Based on what statistical evidence?

I don't have facts and stats to cut & paste for you. My opinion is based on the numerous cases in the news that were covered up, that have come forward in recent years.
GTG. Have a nice weekend, thorin. x
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

The vast majority (I have only read of one black girl who was groomed in this way) of girls they targeted were white.
The victims of the grooming gangs all said the men they were passed around to were Pakistani.
The men chose white girls because they considered them to be pieces of meat, asking for it... and prostitutes, even the 12 and 13 year olds.

The abuse of Asian girls is in a different category, I don't believe they were groomed, but they were definitely ill treated.
I don't know enough about this to comment really, as you say, the girls themselves kept quiet....it'll all come out eventually.





Where there is your problem Syl.
You have not read about this and its based on the reasons I gave as to why.

You then based off admitting you have never read claim they have not been groomed, even though in the vast majority of child sex abuse children are groomed. Whether in gangs or not. To then claim its just ill treatment is trying to render Asian girls as of less worth. 

I find that disgusting

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/10/abuse-asian-girls-missed-white-victims

Unlike you Thor I don't waffle on when I don't know facts.

I do know (living in the area) that the many girls abused in Rochdale who eventually spoke out(which is typical of the places where this has been going on) are all WHITE........and all the men who used, abused, groomed, passed them round were PAKISTANI.

Now I will be interested to read about the sort of abuse the Asian girls suffered at the hands of their elders....but one thing is certain, it will not be a race hate crime, which as I said earlier differentiated this sort of paedophile gang grooming activity to others.


Last edited by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 5:32 pm

eddie wrote:From Wiki:


Life imprisonment in England and Wales
In England and Wales, life imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner, although in most cases the prisoner will be eligible for parole (officially termed "early release") after a fixed period set by the judge. This period is known as the "minimum term" (previously known as the "tariff"). In some exceptionally grave cases, however, a judge may order that a life sentence should mean life by making a "whole life order."

Murder has carried a mandatory life sentence in England and Wales since capital punishment was suspended in 1965.[1] There is currently no "first degree" or "second degree" murder definition. However, there were two degrees of murder between 1957 and 1965, one carrying the death penalty and one life imprisonment, and there have recently been plans to introduce such a definition.[2]

Life imprisonment is only applicable to defendants aged 21 or over. Those aged between 18 and 20 are sentenced to custody for life. Those aged under 18 are sentenced to detention during Her Majesty's pleasure for murder, or detention for life for other crimes where life imprisonment is the sentence for adults. However people under 21 may not be sentenced to a whole life order, and so must become eligible for parole.

Have a thanks...Thor is giving me a headache.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Where there is your problem Syl.
You have not read about this and its based on the reasons I gave as to why.

You then based off admitting you have never read claim they have not been groomed, even though in the vast majority of child sex abuse children are groomed. Whether in gangs or not. To then claim its just ill treatment is trying to render Asian girls as of less worth. 

I find that disgusting

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/10/abuse-asian-girls-missed-white-victims

Unlike you Thor I don't waffle on when I don't know facts.

I do know (living in the area) that the many girls abused in Rochdale (which is typical of the places where this has been going on) are all WHITE........and all the men who used, abused, groomed, passed them round were PAKISTANI.

Now I will be interested to read about the sort of abuse the Asian girls suffered at the hands of their elders....but one thing is certain, it will not be a race hate crime, which as I said earlier differentiated this sort of paedophile gang grooming activity to others.


But I do know facts, so making this about me shows how you are getting personal and losing the debate, when its not a competition.

So you think those who rape children care whether they are white, black, Asian or that they can control and abuse them?

That the fact is they prey on an easy vulnerable target?

I will be interested to see when you see child abusers for what they are and how they prey on the vulnerable.

I mean do you think if where white girls had been protected in social care, they would not have then turned all attention to Asian girls in the community to abuse?

Those who rape and abuse seek out an easy target.

It shows why and how we fail those in social care more than anything here and how they even worse are not believed. Just like many Asian girls that come from a culture that plays off shame

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 5:36 pm

eddie wrote:From Wiki:


Life imprisonment in England and Wales
In England and Wales, life imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner, although in most cases the prisoner will be eligible for parole (officially termed "early release") after a fixed period set by the judge. This period is known as the "minimum term" (previously known as the "tariff"). In some exceptionally grave cases, however, a judge may order that a life sentence should mean life by making a "whole life order."

Murder has carried a mandatory life sentence in England and Wales since capital punishment was suspended in 1965.[1] There is currently no "first degree" or "second degree" murder definition. However, there were two degrees of murder between 1957 and 1965, one carrying the death penalty and one life imprisonment, and there have recently been plans to introduce such a definition.[2]

Life imprisonment is only applicable to defendants aged 21 or over. Those aged between 18 and 20 are sentenced to custody for life. Those aged under 18 are sentenced to detention during Her Majesty's pleasure for murder, or detention for life for other crimes where life imprisonment is the sentence for adults. However people under 21 may not be sentenced to a whole life order, and so must become eligible for parole.


So why did Eddie not post the link

As she might look stupid maybe?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Does Eddie want me to explain the Criminal justice act of 2003?

This is why you ladies need to actual read past the opening sentences.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Unlike you Thor I don't waffle on when I don't know facts.

I do know (living in the area) that the many girls abused in Rochdale (which is typical of the places where this has been going on) are all WHITE........and all the men who used, abused, groomed, passed them round were PAKISTANI.

Now I will be interested to read about the sort of abuse the Asian girls suffered at the hands of their elders....but one thing is certain, it will not be a race hate crime, which as I said earlier differentiated this sort of paedophile gang grooming activity to others.


But I do know facts, so making this about me shows how you are getting personal and losing the debate, when its not a competition.
You always get personal...you just asked me if I was on crack.

So you think those who rape children care whether they are white, black, Asian or that they can control and abuse them?

In the Pakistani grooming gangs yes...they cared....I presume you have read the statements the men found guilty made.

That the fact is they prey on an easy vulnerable target?

Normally yes....in these cases there was also an underlying motive.

I will be interested to see when you see child abusers for what they are and how they prey on the vulnerable.

I hate all child abusers, I also seem to understand their motives more than you do.

I mean do you think if where white girls had been protected in social care, they would not have then turned all attention to Asian girls in the community to abuse?

Many of the girls lived at home with parents.

Those who rape and abuse seek out an easy target.

Yes.

It shows why and how we fail those in social care more than anything here and how they even worse are not believed. Just like many Asian girls that come from a culture that plays off shame

The police, authorities, care systems, local councils have all come under attack, and rightly so. They enabled the abusers by not acting when the girls and their parents in some cases spoke out.
One girl who was plied with drink and was  passed round dozens of men old enough to be her father or grandfather was told by her care worker that she had made her own life choice...she was 14. Others were called prostitutes by the very people who were supposed to be caring for them.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:From Wiki:


Life imprisonment in England and Wales
In England and Wales, life imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner, although in most cases the prisoner will be eligible for parole (officially termed "early release") after a fixed period set by the judge. This period is known as the "minimum term" (previously known as the "tariff"). In some exceptionally grave cases, however, a judge may order that a life sentence should mean life by making a "whole life order."

Murder has carried a mandatory life sentence in England and Wales since capital punishment was suspended in 1965.[1] There is currently no "first degree" or "second degree" murder definition. However, there were two degrees of murder between 1957 and 1965, one carrying the death penalty and one life imprisonment, and there have recently been plans to introduce such a definition.[2]

Life imprisonment is only applicable to defendants aged 21 or over. Those aged between 18 and 20 are sentenced to custody for life. Those aged under 18 are sentenced to detention during Her Majesty's pleasure for murder, or detention for life for other crimes where life imprisonment is the sentence for adults. However people under 21 may not be sentenced to a whole life order, and so must become eligible for parole.

Have a thanks...Thor is giving me a headache.


For questioning your views?

Sensitivities again?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by eddie on Sat May 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:From Wiki:


Life imprisonment in England and Wales
In England and Wales, life imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner, although in most cases the prisoner will be eligible for parole (officially termed "early release") after a fixed period set by the judge. This period is known as the "minimum term" (previously known as the "tariff"). In some exceptionally grave cases, however, a judge may order that a life sentence should mean life by making a "whole life order."

Murder has carried a mandatory life sentence in England and Wales since capital punishment was suspended in 1965.[1] There is currently no "first degree" or "second degree" murder definition. However, there were two degrees of murder between 1957 and 1965, one carrying the death penalty and one life imprisonment, and there have recently been plans to introduce such a definition.[2]

Life imprisonment is only applicable to defendants aged 21 or over. Those aged between 18 and 20 are sentenced to custody for life. Those aged under 18 are sentenced to detention during Her Majesty's pleasure for murder, or detention for life for other crimes where life imprisonment is the sentence for adults. However people under 21 may not be sentenced to a whole life order, and so must become eligible for parole.


So why did Eddie not post the link

As she might look stupid maybe?


What??
Why am I going to look stupid? I was helping by getting the facts about life sentences - sorry I forgot the link!!!
Calm the fuck down.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by eddie on Sat May 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Here's the pissing link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_England_and_Wales

Not sure what you're waffling about - I'm not even in your debate!

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Have a thanks...Thor is giving me a headache.


For questioning your views?

Sensitivities again?

No..I welcome my views being questioned and am open to listen and question others.
But you go round in circles, bring in red herrings, waver from the actual topic, and repeat yourself all the time.

I do enjoy our debates in a masochistic sort of way though. Laughing

This is the link from the wiki Eddie posted.
Nothing in it supports your view, its exactly as I said.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_England_and_Wales


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Syl wrote:
You always get personal...you just asked me if I was on crack.

Thorin wrote:

How was asking if you were on crack abusive or personal? Unless you take it literally, that you think I thought you were. Its in reference to you not being sound on your reasoning.

Grow up



In the Pakistani grooming gangs yes...they cared....I presume you have read the statements the men found guilty made.
Thorin wrote:

Sop where there has been many grooming gangs, you have taken this stance based off how many of those Asian in each case?

Have you even reserved this or are you just spouting bullshit here?

Normally yes....in these cases there was also an underlying motive.

Thorin wrote:

What?

An underlining motive over that of control and rape itself?

In how many of the grooming cases?

It seems to me you are making it a racial reason, when the victims are chosen as they are vunerbale


I hate all child abusers, I also seem to understand their motives more than you do.

Thorin wrote:

Really?

Based on what?

Your claim that their primary motive is not the abuse and rape of those vulnerable but ethnicity

That is as bad as someone saying, men who abuse boys is because they are homosexual, when in fact many men who abuse boys are married with wives.


Many of the girls lived at home with parents.

Thorin wrote:
I would very much disagree and it seems your only bases for this is the Rotherham case and not all the other grooming gang cases



Yes.



The police, authorities, care systems, local councils have all come under attack, and rightly so. They enabled the abusers by not acting when the girls and their parents in some cases spoke out.
One girl who was plied with drink and was  passed round dozens of men old enough to be her father or grandfather was told by her care worker that she had made her own life choice...she was 14. Others were called prostitutes by the very people who were supposed to be caring for them.


Don't push your pathetic guilt trip on me, I have read and understood how these girls were poorly let down.
What you did was render Asian victims of a lesser importance based on one case hat of Rotherham. Where based on this you think in all other cases it was bases racially

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So why did Eddie not post the link

As she might look stupid maybe?


What??
Why am I going to look stupid? I was helping by getting the facts about life sentences - sorry I forgot the link!!!
Calm the fuck down.


I am very calm Eddie

lol, pathetic attempt are garnering an emotive response

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


For questioning your views?

Sensitivities again?

No..I welcome my views being questioned and am open to listen and question others.
But you go round in circles, bring in red herrings, waver from the actual topic, and repeat yourself all the time.

I do enjoy our debates in a masochistic sort of way though. Laughing

This is the link from the wiki Eddie posted.
Nothing in it supports your view, its exactly as I said.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_England_and_Wales


I suggest you read the link again and show me life sentences on rape

Nothing in the link supports your view darling  and why there is set years  Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:
You always get personal...you just asked me if I was on crack.





In the Pakistani grooming gangs yes...they cared....I presume you have read the statements the men found guilty made.


Normally yes....in these cases there was also an underlying motive.




I hate all child abusers, I also seem to understand their motives more than you do.




Many of the girls lived at home with parents.





Yes.



The police, authorities, care systems, local councils have all come under attack, and rightly so. They enabled the abusers by not acting when the girls and their parents in some cases spoke out.
One girl who was plied with drink and was  passed round dozens of men old enough to be her father or grandfather was told by her care worker that she had made her own life choice...she was 14. Others were called prostitutes by the very people who were supposed to be caring for them.


Don't push your pathetic guilt trip on me, I have read and understood how these girls were poorly let down.
What you did was render Asian victims of a lesser importance based on one case hat of Rotherham. Where based on this you think in all other cases it was bases racially

Had I known about the abuse of the young girls and kept my mouth shut I would feel guilt, as everyone who did should.

If I buried my head in the sand and refused to acknowledge even now, that these particular crimes were not based on racial hatred (as you do) I would also feel guilt....as this attitude is the very attitude that enabled these bastards to carry on for years without intervention.


Last edited by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

No..I welcome my views being questioned and am open to listen and question others.
But you go round in circles, bring in red herrings, waver from the actual topic, and repeat yourself all the time.

I do enjoy our debates in a masochistic sort of way though. Laughing

This is the link from the wiki Eddie posted.
Nothing in it supports your view, its exactly as I said.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_England_and_Wales


I suggest you read the link again and show me life sentences on rape

Nothing in the link supports your view darling  and why there is set years  Laughing

I have already done so Thor....read back.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I suggest you read the link again and show me life sentences on rape

Nothing in the link supports your view darling  and why there is set years  Laughing

I have already done so Thor....read back.


Then you have not read the sentencing guidelines by the CPS

I suggest you read back

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have already done so Thor....read back.


Then you have not read the sentencing guidelines by the CPS

I suggest you read back

Life can mean a whole life term if the crime is serious enough to warrant it.
Rape of a child under 13 can earn a full life sentence.
15 years is not a life sentence.
15 years is the minimum amount of time a prisoner must serve before he can appeal if he has been given a life sentence.

They are the facts in law.....end of.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Then you have not read the sentencing guidelines by the CPS

I suggest you read back

Life can mean a whole life term if the crime is serious enough to warrant it.
Rape of a child under 13 can earn a full life sentence.
15 years is not a life sentence.
15 years is the time a prisoner can appeal if he has been given a life sentence.

They are the facts in law.....end of.


If you think that is the case, the why is there guidelines based around sentencing on child rape Syl?

If the minimum was a life sentence, then why is child rape set at 10 years?

And only 15 years based off other circumstances?

Now do you see why you fail to understand what you post?

Hey, if you want to have this as a moral victory after all your other poor points today, then knock yourself out hun.   Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Life can mean a whole life term if the crime is serious enough to warrant it.
Rape of a child under 13 can earn a full life sentence.
15 years is not a life sentence.
15 years is the time a prisoner can appeal if he has been given a life sentence.

They are the facts in law.....end of.


If you think that is the case, the why is there guidelines based around sentencing on child rape Syl?

If the minimum was a life sentence, then why is child rape set at 10 years?

And only 15 years based off other circumstances?

Now do you see why you fail to understand what you post?

Hey, if you want to have this as a moral victory after all your other poor points today, then knock yourself out hun.   Laughing

Its you who is failing to understand Thor.
The sentences are MAXIMUM sentences.

All child rape is heinous, some more than others.
A father raping his child from the age of seven, bragging about it, and continuously abusing her for 20 years  is pretty horrific by anyones standards.....which is why me and others here agree that the sentence passed was pathetic.

There are no moral victories on forums Thor....just good points and bad points made.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


If you think that is the case, the why is there guidelines based around sentencing on child rape Syl?

If the minimum was a life sentence, then why is child rape set at 10 years?

And only 15 years based off other circumstances?

Now do you see why you fail to understand what you post?

Hey, if you want to have this as a moral victory after all your other poor points today, then knock yourself out hun.   Laughing

Its you who is failing to understand Thor.
The sentences are MAXIMUM sentences.

All child rape is heinous, some more than others.
A father raping his child from the age of seven, bragging about it, and continuously abusing her for 20 years  doesn't get much worse imo.....which is why me and others here agree that the sentence passed was pathetic.

There are no moral victories on forums Thor....just good points and bad points made.


So again how can a minimum sentence of ten years be given in regard to a life sentence, when its taken as 15 years?

Oh and cut the crap on playing the higher moral standard card here, it just wont cut it.

The crimes committed here were appalling and why I stated in my first point he should rot in jail.

So your guilt argument just sunk hun, as this is not about me or how you know I care so much about children.

Piss poor point

Now answer me why 10 years is set a minimum for what you claim is a life sentence according to law?

Again to me, when an adult rapes a child under 13 it should mean life based on no set level of minimum years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by eddie on Sat May 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So why did Eddie not post the link

As she might look stupid maybe?


What??
Why am I going to look stupid? I was helping by getting the facts about life sentences - sorry I forgot the link!!!
Calm the fuck down.


I am very calm Eddie

lol, pathetic attempt are garnering an emotive response

I wasnt trying to garner any kind of respond but you gave me a paranoid one.

Forget it. You're in one of those moods.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:


I am very calm Eddie

lol, pathetic attempt are garnering an emotive response

I wasnt trying to garner any kind of respond but you gave me a paranoid one.

Forget it. You're in one of those moods.


A great and happy mood?


You demanded I calm down, when I had no need to do so Eddie.

Would you not say you misjudged me here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its you who is failing to understand Thor.
The sentences are MAXIMUM sentences.

All child rape is heinous, some more than others.
A father raping his child from the age of seven, bragging about it, and continuously abusing her for 20 years  doesn't get much worse imo.....which is why me and others here agree that the sentence passed was pathetic.

There are no moral victories on forums Thor....just good points and bad points made.


So again how can a minimum sentence of ten years be given in regard to a life sentence, when its taken as 15 years?

Oh and cut the crap on playing the higher moral standard card here, it just wont cut it.

The crimes committed here were appalling and why I stated in my first point he should rot in jail.

So your guilt argument just sunk hun, as this is not about me or how you know I care so much about children.

Piss poor point

Now answer me why 10 years is set a minimum for what you claim is a life sentence according to law?

Again to me, when an adult rapes a child under 13 it should mean life based on no set level of minimum years.

I posted 2 different links explaining how sentences are set out in the UK...read them if you want to understand how they apply.

Oh, and you are the one who brought morals into this Thor....its a forum not a bleeding confessional, are you taking things too seriously today?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So again how can a minimum sentence of ten years be given in regard to a life sentence, when its taken as 15 years?

Oh and cut the crap on playing the higher moral standard card here, it just wont cut it.

The crimes committed here were appalling and why I stated in my first point he should rot in jail.

So your guilt argument just sunk hun, as this is not about me or how you know I care so much about children.

Piss poor point

Now answer me why 10 years is set a minimum for what you claim is a life sentence according to law?

Again to me, when an adult rapes a child under 13 it should mean life based on no set level of minimum years.

I posted 2 different links explaining how sentences are set out in the UK...read them if you want to understand how they apply.

Oh, and you are the one who brought morals into this Thor....its a forum not a bleeding confessional, are you taking things too seriously today?


So this is based on your link verses mine?

Its you that uses the guilt argument often Syl

It simple wears thin after a while.

Stick to the points and not attempt to play off how I do care about children.

You are guilty of doing that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Well Eddies link said the same as mine did, and I only posted my own link after you kept saying a maximum sentence for child rape is 10 years, which you changed to 15 years...and both are incorrect.

Thor, it was you who accused me of feeling guilt, not the other way round.

I know you care about children, I have never thought otherwise......don't read into my posts things that I have never meant.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Syl wrote:Well Eddies link said the same as mine did, and I only posted my own link after you kept saying a maximum sentence for child rape is 10 years, which you changed to 15 years...and both are incorrect.

Thor, it was you who accused me of feeling guilt, not the other way round.

I know you care about children, I have never thought otherwise......don't read into my posts things that I have never meant.


Where did I say maximum?

I asked you based off a minimum life sentence being 15 years, why is it the minimum for child rape under 13 is 10 years?

Both your links are not what the CPS states

Its not about reading into anything, its about how people use tactics in debates

And everyone is guilty of this, including me.

I just admit when I do, so why is it others deny that they do?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Well Eddies link said the same as mine did, and I only posted my own link after you kept saying a maximum sentence for child rape is 10 years, which you changed to 15 years...and both are incorrect.

Thor, it was you who accused me of feeling guilt, not the other way round.

I know you care about children, I have never thought otherwise......don't read into my posts things that I have never meant.


Where did I say maximum?

I asked you based off a minimum life sentence being 15 years, why is it the minimum for child rape under 13 is 10 years?

Both your links are not what the CPS states

Its not about reading into anything, its about how people use tactics in debates

And everyone is guilty of this, including me.

I just admit when I do, so why is it others deny that they do?

This is what you posted....

Maximum for child rape is 10 years Syl, unless there is other factors

The maximum would be for repeated rape, that of 15 years

So was the judge lenient here?

I do not know without reading the judges reasons. To me it should have been the maximum of 15 years
.

I repeat I have never doubted your love for children.
If you think I have posted such you are wrong.....I am out of this debate now because you are reading things into my posts I haven't said.

Have a good night.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sat May 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Where did I say maximum?

I asked you based off a minimum life sentence being 15 years, why is it the minimum for child rape under 13 is 10 years?

Both your links are not what the CPS states

Its not about reading into anything, its about how people use tactics in debates

And everyone is guilty of this, including me.

I just admit when I do, so why is it others deny that they do?

This is what you  posted....

Maximum for child rape is 10 years Syl, unless there is other factors

The maximum would be for repeated rape, that of 15 years

So was the judge lenient here?

I do not know without reading the judges reasons. To me it should have been the maximum of 15 years
.

I repeat I have never doubted your love for children.
If you think I have posted such you are wrong.....I am out of this debate now because you are reading things into my posts I haven't said.

Have a good night.


Desperation it seems is your card here

I mean minimum, where its still also maximum.

As can you point me to why he will get out in 6 years on good behaviour?

If the minimum was life, they would have parole at 15 years would they not?

So again where life is 15 years, why is the minimum set for child rape under 13 thus 10 years?

Its not reading but knowing a poster very well. Eddie just did the same claim onto me. Is she wrong also then?

Now you seem to be sulking and your only argument here based off all we have had today. Where I reasoned many of your views poor is now based on this one point.

It seems to me this is more about you being right on at least one point here.

I will be happy to admit, yet I ask questions countering your view and all you seem set upon is being right solely on this point.

Not on asian girls being victims or the other thread where you want to prioritize children over adults around bullying and suicide


Then you further prove this by saying you are ducking out after not actually answering why the sentencing laws is a minimum of ten years for child rape? Or why he could get out in 6?

Happy to admit the wrong usage here was maximum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sun May 21, 2017 11:32 am

I don't think anyone can be accused of 'ducking out' of a thread when they have been actively communicating in it for 2 days. In this case any further comment I make would just be repeating what's already been said Thor.

Sometimes people have a viewpoint and they stick with it......no matter how hard someone else tries to make them change their mind.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sun May 21, 2017 11:34 am

Syl wrote:I don't think anyone can be accused of 'ducking out'  of a thread when they have been actively communicating in it for 2 days. In this case any   further comment I make would  just be repeating what's already been said Thor.

Sometimes people have a viewpoint and they stick with it......no matter how hard someone else tries to make them change their mind.


Well have you actually answered my questions on sentencing Sly?

No

You then offer excuses not to answer.

That is ducking out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Sun May 21, 2017 11:47 am

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I don't think anyone can be accused of 'ducking out'  of a thread when they have been actively communicating in it for 2 days. In this case any   further comment I make would  just be repeating what's already been said Thor.

Sometimes people have a viewpoint and they stick with it......no matter how hard someone else tries to make them change their mind.


Well have you actually answered my questions on sentencing Sly?

No

You then offer excuses not to answer.

That is ducking out.

I have answered....Read back Thor.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, we are out in a bit for a nice lunch and catch up with younger grandson.
I love the BGT thread, its a happy thread...now is not the right time to get bogged down again in a thread that's been done to death.

Have a nice day, see you later. x

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Guest on Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 am

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Well have you actually answered my questions on sentencing Sly?

No

You then offer excuses not to answer.

That is ducking out.

I have answered....Read back Thor.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, we are out in a bit for a nice lunch and catch up with younger grandson.
I love the BGT thread, its a happy thread...now is not the right time to get bogged down again in a thread that's been done to death.

Have a nice day, see you later. x


More excuses and now distractions lol

Let me know when you do answer hun.

I love you to bits as a poster, but that is not going to get you out of jail here.   Laughing

So again how could this scum be able to get out in 6 years?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sun May 21, 2017 1:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I accept that was the decision

I'm neither judge or jury - none of us were.

But that's not what I asked.

The victim was satisfied with the sentence.

My opinion doesn't count.

Based on CPS guidelines, I think it was the right sentence. Of course there is an emotional side that would want to see a serial rapist hanged but that's one of the reasons why victims are not judges.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Jules on Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:Whilst we're on the subject, the authorities did not just cover up sex abuse committed by Pakistani gangs, they equally covered up sex abuse at the heart of British politics, and in the media (the BBC) and in showbiz - for many decades. It was tolerated everywhere, we cannot just pretend that it was only tolerated among Muslim taxi drivers.


Let me summarise this succinctly: child sex abuse was covered up EVERYWHERE in society.

This sort of comment comes up everytime the Pakistani grooming gangs are in the news.
I think everyone knows that the vast majority of paedophiles in the UK are white non Muslim males.
Not sure what the % are re the % of the population....I think the Pakistani gangs have swelled the % quite a lot in the last couple of decades.

However, what made the Pakistani gangs (and they were certainly not all taxi drivers) different from the rest of the scum who abuse children is they targeted white none Muslim girls, which made this a hate crime as well as a crime against vulnerable kids.


It's the first time I've said it  .... and I said it because I have noticed that this saga is being cynically used as a political tool in the run up to the general elections. What happened to those girls was a tragedy, and it should be sorted by a neutral all-party group, not politicised for the benefit of any party.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Mon May 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

This sort of comment comes up everytime the  Pakistani grooming gangs are in the news.
I think everyone knows that the vast majority of paedophiles in the UK are white non Muslim males.
Not sure what the % are re the % of the population....I think the Pakistani gangs have swelled the % quite a lot in the last couple of decades.

However, what made the Pakistani gangs (and they were certainly not all taxi drivers) different from the rest of the scum who abuse children is they targeted white none Muslim girls, which made this a hate crime as well as a crime against vulnerable kids.


It's the first time I've said it  .... and I said it because I have noticed that this saga is being cynically used as a political tool in the run up to the general elections. What happened to those girls was a tragedy, and it should be sorted by a neutral all-party group, not politicised for the benefit of any party.

This has been in the news again this week for various reasons, its ongoing, not just dragged out to gain support for any particular political party.

When Saville and Co, the BBC, religious groups etc, mainly white none Muslim paedophile groups were/are in the news I don't hear people protesting that this is used as a cynical political tool...frankly that's a ridiculous statement.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Jules on Mon May 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:


It's the first time I've said it  .... and I said it because I have noticed that this saga is being cynically used as a political tool in the run up to the general elections. What happened to those girls was a tragedy, and it should be sorted by a neutral all-party group, not politicised for the benefit of any party.

This has been in the news again this week for various reasons, its ongoing, not just dragged out to gain  support for any particular political party.

When Saville and Co, the BBC, religious groups etc, mainly white none Muslim paedophile groups were/are in the news  I don't hear people protesting that this is used as a cynical political tool...frankly that's a ridiculous statement.

I take it you didn't see the EDL leader running around screaming at people being tried in court for rape, and making political videos about it.

And you haven't noticed that "rape, rape, rape" is the main theme of the political broadcasts of far right groups then?

I know what I have seen.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

This has been in the news again this week for various reasons, its ongoing, not just dragged out to gain  support for any particular political party.

When Saville and Co, the BBC, religious groups etc, mainly white none Muslim paedophile groups were/are in the news  I don't hear people protesting that this is used as a cynical political tool...frankly that's a ridiculous statement.

I take it you didn't see the EDL leader running around screaming at people being tried in court for rape, and making political videos about it.

And you haven't noticed that "rape, rape, rape" is the main theme of the political broadcasts of far right groups then?

I know what I have seen.

Do you mean Tommy Robinson?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Mon May 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

This has been in the news again this week for various reasons, its ongoing, not just dragged out to gain  support for any particular political party.

When Saville and Co, the BBC, religious groups etc, mainly white none Muslim paedophile groups were/are in the news  I don't hear people protesting that this is used as a cynical political tool...frankly that's a ridiculous statement.

I take it you didn't see the EDL leader running around screaming at people being tried in court for rape, and making political videos about it.

And you haven't noticed that "rape, rape, rape" is the main theme of the political broadcasts of far right groups then?

I know what I have seen.

To diminish what has happened and is still happening as a cynical move to garner support for any political party is wrong imo.

Incidentally, a couple of days ago another man was charged for multiple rapes of a child under 13 in Rochdale.
Best ignore it all though, wouldn't like to think we were scouting for EDL approval. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by eddie on Mon May 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Tommy Robinson was one of the first to bring the Rochdale sex gangs to the attention of the public as far as I recall.
He was dismissed as being racist.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 22, 2017 7:42 pm

He's not actually the leader of the EDL any more. He made some videos outside the court which people can choose to watch if they want to.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon May 22, 2017 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy Robinson was one of the first to bring the Rochdale sex gangs to the attention of the public as far as I recall.  
He was dismissed as being racist.

The 'racist' card is getting tedious these days. It gets dragged out at the slightest whiff of perceived offence.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6884
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Jules on Mon May 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

I take it you didn't see the EDL leader running around screaming at people being tried in court for rape, and making political videos about it.

And you haven't noticed that "rape, rape, rape" is the main theme of the political broadcasts of far right groups then?

I know what I have seen.

To diminish what has happened and is still happening as a cynical move to garner support for any political party is wrong imo.

Incidentally, a couple of days ago another man was charged for multiple rapes of a child under 13 in Rochdale.
Best ignore it all though, wouldn't like to think we were scouting for EDL approval. Rolling Eyes

What's with the 'we'???? Don't go all borg on me. And it's not just me who disagrees with you in this thread.

I wasn't not referring to you when I said that political capital was being made out of this, I was referring to specific political group  leaders who have exploited this. Don't deliberately  misunderstand the meaning of my words, just so that you can roll your eyes and talk smart at me.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Jules on Mon May 22, 2017 9:05 pm

The election is only two weeks away, I feel they could wait until after the election, then tackle this Asian grooming crisis  head on, once and for all, with all parties involved in the effort.


The Jimmy Saville saga is quite different, cos every political party and every sphere of society were implicated in it, and no one mentioned about Jimmy Saville in any election broadcast.


I not as daft as I look so don't try to make out that I'm a blinkered sort. I always do my best to consider every side of an argument.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Syl on Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

To diminish what has happened and is still happening as a cynical move to garner support for any political party is wrong imo.

Incidentally, a couple of days ago another man was charged for multiple rapes of a child under 13 in Rochdale.
Best ignore it all though, wouldn't like to think we were scouting for EDL approval. Rolling Eyes

What's with the 'we'????  Don't go all borg on me. And it's not just me who disagrees with you in this thread.

I wasn't not referring to you when I said that political capital was being made out of this, I was referring to specific political group  leaders who have exploited this. Don't deliberately  misunderstand the meaning of my words, just so that you can roll your eyes and talk smart at me.

Sod off Canny....if you don't have anything worthwhile to add to the actual topic (and so far you have added nothing) go stamp your feet in another thread. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12941
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Jules on Tue May 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

What's with the 'we'????  Don't go all borg on me. And it's not just me who disagrees with you in this thread.

I wasn't not referring to you when I said that political capital was being made out of this, I was referring to specific political group  leaders who have exploited this. Don't deliberately  misunderstand the meaning of my words, just so that you can roll your eyes and talk smart at me.

Sod off Canny....if you don't have anything worthwhile to add to the actual topic (and so far you have added nothing)





go stamp your feet in another thread. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
No thank you, Hitler.
You're already doing enough foot stamping for the two of us. Lol. Laughing
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dad who raped his daughter from the age of 7 brags she was the best sex ever.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum