Three girls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three girls.

Post by Syl on Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet (been away) but if anyone has watched the documentary drama on TV over the last few nights, its been about the sexual abuse three young white girls suffered at the hands of  Pakistani men in Rochdale.
The girls  are just three of hundreds, who were passed around men in organised paedophile gangs, Rochdale is one of many towns and cities where this went on (and is still going on) God knows how many underaged girls (from aged 11 upwards) throughout the country have suffered.
Vulnerable girls were groomed, raped and pimped out for many years before the police, councils, authorities and politicians did anything about it, even though they knew full well what was going on.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-girls-rochdale-abuse-case-13005084

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by magica on Fri May 19, 2017 4:44 pm

I saw this it was heavy and so sad.

The monster known as 'daddy' is using our money to fight deportation. Who the hell helps these monsters

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
avatar
magica

Posts : 1024
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by magica on Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 pm

It was racist as they deliberately chose white girls saying they were slags, not like Muslim girls, bastards!

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
avatar
magica

Posts : 1024
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl on Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm

magica wrote:It was racist as they deliberately chose white girls saying they were slags, not like Muslim girls, bastards!

These men treat white girls like meat, even the 11, 12 and 13 year olds. They are race hate crimes as well as everything else.
If white Christian men solely targeted young Asian girls I doubt they would have been be ignored by the authorities for decades.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by magica on Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 pm

No they wouldn't have Syl. Why are these Muslims protected.

The sex worker who reported it over years was made redundant a year after these men were convicted. Why wasn't she listened to? Why, why why. Still going on as well.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
avatar
magica

Posts : 1024
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Syl wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet (been away) but if anyone has watched the documentary drama on TV over the last few nights, its been about the sexual abuse three young white girls suffered at the hands of  Pakistani men in Rochdale.
The girls  are just three of hundreds, who were passed around  men in organised paedophile gangs, Rochdale is one of many towns and cities where this went on (and is still going on) God knows how many underaged girls (from aged 11 upwards) throughout the country have suffered.
Vulnerable girls were groomed, raped and pimped out for many years before the police, councils, authorities and politicians did anything about it, even though they knew full well what was going on.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-girls-rochdale-abuse-case-13005084

Just watched that poor social worker in an interview on the news. She was in tears at how she'd been treated and what is still going on.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 4769
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by harvesmom on Sat May 20, 2017 2:07 am

I watched it, it made for very difficult viewing tbh, but I was interested enough to watch because I wanted to know how the whole thing had been covered up for so long.

Its clear the wrong people lost their careers over this, people who were trying to help those girls. And the ones who ignored it for years have walked away with no repercussions.

The worst thing is, this is still going on today, its not exclusive to Rochdale/Bradford, this is happening all over the UK. If there is one good thing to come out of this disturbing programme it will be that other girls will come forward and more arrests will be made.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 931
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 12:24 pm

harvesmom wrote:I watched it, it made for very difficult viewing tbh, but I was interested enough to watch because I wanted to know how the whole thing had been covered up for so long.

Its clear the wrong people lost their careers over this, people who were trying to help those girls. And the ones who ignored it for years have walked away with no repercussions.

The worst thing is, this is still going on today, its not exclusive  to Rochdale/Bradford, this is happening all over the UK. If there is one good thing to come out of this disturbing programme it will be that other girls will come forward and more arrests will be made.

I watched the third and final episode last night, (still catching up on recorded programmes) at the end of the episode a list of towns and cities where these gangs are operating was shown on screen.
As you say its certainly not confined to Rochdale and Bradford, grooming gangs like the one portrayed in Rochdale are operating all over the country, and the perpetrators are still being sheltered and protected by so many.
However, so far similar cases of child groomers have been prosecuted across Britain in.....

SKIPTON
ROTHERHAM
SHEFFIELD
BLACKPOOL
OXFORD
HALIFAX
BRADFORD
IPSWICH
LONDON
TELFORD
PRESTON
DERBY
TORBAY
BRISTOL
BANBURY
CHESHAM
BARKING
BIRMINGHAM
BLACKBURN
ROCHDALE
LEEDS
STOCKPORT
AYLESBURY
YEOVIL
NEWCASTLE
BURTON
ACCRINGTON
ORMSKIRK
KEIGHLEY
MANCHESTER
OLDHAM
PETERBOROUGH
DEWSBURY
LITTLEHAMPTON
MIDDLESBOROUGH
SLOUGH.



_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet (been away) but if anyone has watched the documentary drama on TV over the last few nights, its been about the sexual abuse three young white girls suffered at the hands of  Pakistani men in Rochdale.
The girls  are just three of hundreds, who were passed around  men in organised paedophile gangs, Rochdale is one of many towns and cities where this went on (and is still going on) God knows how many underaged girls (from aged 11 upwards) throughout the country have suffered.
Vulnerable girls were groomed, raped and pimped out for many years before the police, councils, authorities and politicians did anything about it, even though they knew full well what was going on.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-girls-rochdale-abuse-case-13005084

Just watched that poor social worker in an interview on the news.  She was in tears at how she'd been treated and what is still going on.

Its disgusting the way she was treated, but for her, and Maggie Oliver the police woman involved, this case would never have seen daylight.

Maggie Oliver resigned from the police force over the way her seniors ignored for years the suffering of these girls.
She now speaks publicly about how white children around the country are being targeted by Asian gangs... and failed STILL by the authorities.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl on Sun May 21, 2017 8:34 pm

People have asked over and over again how the men who worked for years grooming underage kids got away with it.

I read this piece today in the Sunday Mirror.
Written by Saira Khan, a Muslim woman  herself, so presuming she knows more about the culture of some Muslim communities than most none Muslims do, I found this very interesting and informative.....and it explains just how these men have operated freely for so long.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/three-girls-product-backward-culture-10461384

"Watching a TV drama packed with vile villains who looked and sounded just like the men in the community I grew up in had me in despair this week.
The BBC’s harrowing but ­brilliant Three Girls told the true story of a Rochdale paedophile gang, nine men of Pakistani origin who groomed and abused vulnerable white girls, some only 13.
Repeated failures by police and social services to address this scandal – despite a mountain of evidence – are well documented.
And it’s clear such organised abuse was allowed to carry on for so long because nearly everyone who could have stopped it had written off those poor girls – who came from chaotic, difficult backgrounds – as flaky, unreliable, ­inferior witness material.
The authorities were also accused of backing off for fear of being called racists.

But five years after these men were jailed, one of the detectives who put them away has revealed there are many more young rape victims who’ve never seen justice.
So we have to ask – why? We have to shine a light on a terrible wrong that needs to be put right.
It’s way past time to be worrying about being politically incorrect or what capital the extreme right-wing might make of it all. Pretending this never happened just plays into their hands.
Paedophiles come in all colours – and the Pakistani community (which is very over-represented in child grooming cases) is no exception. It has been asked: “How do men with wives and kids, living in such tight-knit communities, get away with this for so long?”
The sickening answer is they were protected by the very group that should have exposed them.

Such communities, which I know well, are made up of extended families, many of whom entered the UK through marriage.
Some can’t speak much English, and most don’t feel British and have no desire to integrate.
Their culture decrees that the avoidance of shame is everything so they never “tell on their own”.
Even more disturbing, the wives of these men may suspect their husbands are sleeping around.
They may even have caught a sexually transmitted disease from them, but they are culturally bound to keep their mouths shut, or risk being beaten or even killed.
This patriarchal culture operates in segregated households where men are the priority and women are not seen or heard.

Marriage is usually between first cousins or other ­relatives from Pakistan. This is thought necessary to protect the
“biradari” (it means male kin) and is a clan-based system.
Every aspect of the lives of the women who live under it is controlled. They are told what to wear and how to behave.
Their life starts and ends at home where they cook, clean and raise children while their husbands go out to work, socialise and do as they please.
These men have nothing but contempt for young white girls allowed the freedoms they deny their wives and daughters.
Don’t get me wrong – the vast majority of child abusers are white men, acting alone.
And not all men of ­Pakistani heritage are in paedophile grooming gangs, just as not all white working class girls are troubled and vulnerable.

But to expose the evil few, we must admit culture and race plays its part and that a small minority of Pakistani men has an unacceptable view of white girls.
Only by being honest about the actions of that minority can we stop all decent, law-abiding Pakistani men being tarred with the same brush."

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Jules Yesterday at 5:38 pm

Syl wrote:People have asked over and over again how the men who worked for years grooming underage kids got away with it.

I read this piece today in the Sunday Mirror.
Written by Saira Khan, a Muslim woman  herself, so presuming she knows more about the culture of some Muslim communities than most none Muslims do, I found this very interesting and informative.....and it explains just how these men have operated freely for so long.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/three-girls-product-backward-culture-10461384

"Watching a TV drama packed with vile villains who looked and sounded just like the men in the community I grew up in had me in despair this week.
The BBC’s harrowing but ­brilliant Three Girls told the true story of a Rochdale paedophile gang, nine men of Pakistani origin who groomed and abused vulnerable white girls, some only 13.
Repeated failures by police and social services to address this scandal – despite a mountain of evidence – are well documented.
And it’s clear such organised abuse was allowed to carry on for so long because nearly everyone who could have stopped it had written off those poor girls – who came from chaotic, difficult backgrounds – as flaky, unreliable, ­inferior witness material.
The authorities were also accused of backing off for fear of being called racists.

But five years after these men were jailed, one of the detectives who put them away has revealed there are many more young rape victims who’ve never seen justice.
So we have to ask – why? We have to shine a light on a terrible wrong that needs to be put right.
It’s way past time to be worrying about being politically incorrect or what capital the extreme right-wing might make of it all. Pretending this never happened just plays into their hands.
Paedophiles come in all colours – and the Pakistani community (which is very over-represented in child grooming cases) is no exception. It has been asked: “How do men with wives and kids, living in such tight-knit communities, get away with this for so long?”
The sickening answer is they were protected by the very group that should have exposed them.

Such communities, which I know well, are made up of extended families, many of whom entered the UK through marriage.
Some can’t speak much English, and most don’t feel British and have no desire to integrate.
Their culture decrees that the avoidance of shame is everything so they never “tell on their own”.
Even more disturbing, the wives of these men may suspect their husbands are sleeping around.
They may even have caught a sexually transmitted disease from them, but they are culturally bound to keep their mouths shut, or risk being beaten or even killed.
This patriarchal culture operates in segregated households where men are the priority and women are not seen or heard.

Marriage is usually between first cousins or other ­relatives from Pakistan. This is thought necessary to protect the
“biradari” (it means male kin) and is a clan-based system.
Every aspect of the lives of the women who live under it is controlled. They are told what to wear and how to behave.
Their life starts and ends at home where they cook, clean and raise children while their husbands go out to work, socialise and do as they please.
These men have nothing but contempt for young white girls allowed the freedoms they deny their wives and daughters.
Don’t get me wrong – the vast majority of child abusers are white men, acting alone.
And not all men of ­Pakistani heritage are in paedophile grooming gangs, just as not all white working class girls are troubled and vulnerable.

But to expose the evil few, we must admit culture and race plays its part and that a small minority of Pakistani men has an unacceptable view of white girls.
Only by being honest about the actions of that minority can we stop all decent, law-abiding Pakistani men being tarred with the same brush."


Saira Khan is about as Muslim as you are.  lol!


She has conspicuously rejected the Muslim faith she was born into.  She married a non Muslim (strict no-no) and flouts Muslim codes as much as she can, .......... and finally just to clear the doubt that she has rejected her religion of birth, she recently took off all her clothes  on TV, an absolute no-no, for people of that faith.


She is a very ambitious woman who is trying to make a name as a religious rebel and a top celebrity presenter in the US and UK. The only God she worships is money, money, money and she will spout any ol' populist nonsense, to swell her bank balance.


Her opinion here may or may not be right (haven't read it yet for me to form an opinion, I'll read it later) but she should never be held up as 'the voice of Muslims'. She is as far removed from that description as can be.


Her ulterior motives destroyed every vestige of credibility she ever had.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Third Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl Yesterday at 7:24 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:People have asked over and over again how the men who worked for years grooming underage kids got away with it.

I read this piece today in the Sunday Mirror.
Written by Saira Khan, a Muslim woman  herself, so presuming she knows more about the culture of some Muslim communities than most none Muslims do, I found this very interesting and informative.....and it explains just how these men have operated freely for so long.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/three-girls-product-backward-culture-10461384

"Watching a TV drama packed with vile villains who looked and sounded just like the men in the community I grew up in had me in despair this week.
The BBC’s harrowing but ­brilliant Three Girls told the true story of a Rochdale paedophile gang, nine men of Pakistani origin who groomed and abused vulnerable white girls, some only 13.
Repeated failures by police and social services to address this scandal – despite a mountain of evidence – are well documented.
And it’s clear such organised abuse was allowed to carry on for so long because nearly everyone who could have stopped it had written off those poor girls – who came from chaotic, difficult backgrounds – as flaky, unreliable, ­inferior witness material.
The authorities were also accused of backing off for fear of being called racists.

But five years after these men were jailed, one of the detectives who put them away has revealed there are many more young rape victims who’ve never seen justice.
So we have to ask – why? We have to shine a light on a terrible wrong that needs to be put right.
It’s way past time to be worrying about being politically incorrect or what capital the extreme right-wing might make of it all. Pretending this never happened just plays into their hands.
Paedophiles come in all colours – and the Pakistani community (which is very over-represented in child grooming cases) is no exception. It has been asked: “How do men with wives and kids, living in such tight-knit communities, get away with this for so long?”
The sickening answer is they were protected by the very group that should have exposed them.

Such communities, which I know well, are made up of extended families, many of whom entered the UK through marriage.
Some can’t speak much English, and most don’t feel British and have no desire to integrate.
Their culture decrees that the avoidance of shame is everything so they never “tell on their own”.
Even more disturbing, the wives of these men may suspect their husbands are sleeping around.
They may even have caught a sexually transmitted disease from them, but they are culturally bound to keep their mouths shut, or risk being beaten or even killed.
This patriarchal culture operates in segregated households where men are the priority and women are not seen or heard.

Marriage is usually between first cousins or other ­relatives from Pakistan. This is thought necessary to protect the
“biradari” (it means male kin) and is a clan-based system.
Every aspect of the lives of the women who live under it is controlled. They are told what to wear and how to behave.
Their life starts and ends at home where they cook, clean and raise children while their husbands go out to work, socialise and do as they please.
These men have nothing but contempt for young white girls allowed the freedoms they deny their wives and daughters.
Don’t get me wrong – the vast majority of child abusers are white men, acting alone.
And not all men of ­Pakistani heritage are in paedophile grooming gangs, just as not all white working class girls are troubled and vulnerable.

But to expose the evil few, we must admit culture and race plays its part and that a small minority of Pakistani men has an unacceptable view of white girls.
Only by being honest about the actions of that minority can we stop all decent, law-abiding Pakistani men being tarred with the same brush."


Saira Khan is about as Muslim as you are.  lol!


She has conspicuously rejected the Muslim faith she was born into.  She married a non Muslim (strict no-no) and flouts Muslim codes as much as she can, .......... and finally just to clear the doubt that she has rejected her religion of birth, she recently took off all her clothes  on TV, an absolute no-no, for people of that faith.


She is a very ambitious woman who is trying to make a name as a religious rebel and a top celebrity presenter in the US and UK. The only God she worships is money, money, money and she will spout any ol' populist nonsense, to swell her bank balance.


Her opinion here may or may not be right (haven't read it yet for me to form an opinion, I'll read it later) but she should never be held up as 'the voice of Muslims'. She is as far removed from that description as can be.


Her ulterior motives destroyed every vestige of credibility she ever had.

Wrong...Sarah Khan is Muslim I am not.

Whether she follows the Muslim faith and to what degree I suspect you have as much idea about that as I do.....which is minimal.
She is certainly a modern westernised woman, and good for her for that.
However, she has always said she grew up in the faith, so for that alone I would believe she knows a damn site more than you do about what she does and does not know about closed in Muslim communities.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by eddie Yesterday at 7:47 pm

I just watched this on catch up last night and the police and prosecution both admitted that the girls had been let down.

The actual court transcripts were used too and what that paedphile "Daddy" said in court about white girls was awful.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29923
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl Yesterday at 7:54 pm

eddie wrote:I just watched this on catch up last night and the police and prosecution both admitted that the girls had been let down.

The actual court transcripts were used too and what that paedphile "Daddy" said in court about white girls was awful.

I think this programme only scraped the surface of whats happened throughout the country re the Asian grooming gangs.
If you saw the list of towns and cities at the end of the last episode of where prosecutions have taken place...and realise that for every man prosecuted countless walk free, it gives some idea of just how bad this is.

I do believe that the cover up in the Pakistani communities happened exactly as journalist Saira Khan described.
The cover up by police, CPS, local authorities and social services is harder to understand.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by HoratioTarr Yesterday at 8:01 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I just watched this on catch up last night and the police and prosecution both admitted that the girls had been let down.

The actual court transcripts were used too and what that paedphile "Daddy" said in court about white girls was awful.

I think this programme only scraped the surface of whats happened throughout the country re the Asian grooming gangs.
If you saw the list of towns and cities at the end of the last episode of where prosecutions have taken place...and realise that for every man prosecuted countless walk free, it gives some idea of just how bad this is.

I do believe that the cover up in the Pakistani communities happened exactly as journalist Saira Khan described.
The cover up by police, CPS, local authorities and social services is harder to understand.

What is it about Asian men and this? Is it that it's easier for them to close ranks? Is it the whole ethic of their 'marriage' culture? Is it the restrictive nature of Islam with regards to sexual matters outside of marriage? Or are they just a bunch of filthy pigs who happened to think the same way and got together purely by coincidence?

There's something so inherently sinister about this case that it really makes you despair.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 4769
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by eddie Yesterday at 10:06 pm

The comment by the character 'Daddy' was along the lines of "the parents of the girls are to blame for allowing them out on the streets dressed with their tits out and drinking alcohol.."

Whilst he's wrong to use that as an excuse for what he and others did, he did make a point that I had thought throughout:

Many people let those girls down but the first people to do that were their parents.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29923
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by HoratioTarr Yesterday at 10:52 pm

eddie wrote:The comment by the character 'Daddy' was along the lines of "the parents of the girls are to blame for allowing them out on the streets dressed with their tits out and drinking alcohol.."

Whilst he's wrong to use that as an excuse for what he and others did, he did make a point that I had thought throughout:

Many people let those girls down but the first people to do that were their parents.

A woman/girl should be able to walk down the street stark naked without getting raped/attacked/leered at/groomed. Sorry but there is no excuse for what they did. They are beasts who can't control themselves and think that white Western girls are easy game.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 4769
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by eddie Yesterday at 11:11 pm

That isn't what I meant.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29923
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by eddie Yesterday at 11:31 pm

Sara Rowbotham worked as Rochdale’s crisis intervention team coordinator, in a specialist service aiming to prevent the sexual exploitation of young people.
She was a whistle blower and got sacked by Rochdale council ,, please repost and get this lady the recognition she deserves!



_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29923
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three girls.

Post by Syl Today at 10:44 am

eddie wrote:The comment by the character 'Daddy' was along the lines of "the parents of the girls are to blame for allowing them out on the streets dressed with their tits out and drinking alcohol.."

Whilst he's wrong to use that as an excuse for what he and others did, he did make a point that I had thought throughout:

Many people let those girls down but the first people to do that were their parents.

Some of the kids were a parents nightmare that's for sure, so plied with drink and drugs they were easy meat (and meat is what some of the gangs called the girls) for the grooming gangs.
Its recorded that many girls were met outside school, seduced by a younger man who led them to believe he was a proper boyfriend, she would then be groomed and passed round to anyone who wanted her.

When some of the men claimed they thought the girls were older than 13 or 14 (the youngest was 11) it was pointed out that the girls wore school uniforms when the men touted round for them.

_________________
My body is in Manchester (sometimes) my mind's all over the place (always)
Happy now??
avatar
Syl

Posts : 9535
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum