Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Go down

Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 4:07 am

Are Zionists worse than Islamists?  According to how the mainstream media, the U.N., the E.U., NGOs, universities and academia, U.S. government officials, and Arab and Muslim propaganda tend to whitewash Islamism – including horrific acts of Islamic-inspired terrorism – and denigrate Zionism, the answer is yes.  Here's a handy guide.

Islamism: Can there be any serious argument about a religious-political system that seeks to enshrine and enact its laws (sharia) on lands it occupies, and attempts to conquer through jihad (holy war)?  Sharia law essentially abuses women, endorses so-called honor killings and female genital mutilation, demands male supremacy, is biased against all "infidels," glorifies those who chop off the heads of Jews and Christians or who otherwise murder infidels, stones adulterers, puts to death apostates, cuts off the hands of thieves, severely punishes those who criticize Mohammed or Islam, treats non-believers as second-class citizens (dhimmis), and is anti-American, anti-Semitic, and anti-democracy.  Its ultimate goal is Islamic supremacy and triumphalism.  What positive things have Islamists brought to the world at large?

Zionism: According to the Jewish Virtual Library, the term was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum and generally refers to "the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.  Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces."  The Jewish people's basic right to self-determination owing to its long history of being persecuted and living as a diaspora community is potent and self-evident.  Israel is an open democracy that respects all civil rights and grants equal rights to women, minorities (25% are Arab and non-Jews), and gays.  It has an independent judiciary, a robust free press, and excellent health care and educational systems.  It upholds freedom of religion and worship with full and complete access to religious sites – in short, classic Western liberal values.  This is all enshrined in its Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel.

Moreover, Zionism has unleashed the potential of Israelis to endeavor in tikkun olam – repairing of the world.  It is the "Start-Up Nation" and shares with the world amazing life-saving technologies and devices – innovations in computers, biomedicine, water, and agriculture.  It is a first responder to humanitarian crises and natural disasters around the world.  This is a deep expression of Jewish values.  Jews have no interest in conquering land or taking over the land of others – there is no jihad equivalent.

Despite the above contrasts, Zionists continue to be slandered, libeled, and demonized, while Islamists are respected and in some cases labeled as victims.

Zionists and all Jews are routinely accused of stealing Arab lands, of oppressing Arabs, and of being colonizers – though the facts and international law refute these allegations.  The Bible, the San Remo Conference, the U.N., and other sources clearly support the Jewish people's claims to the lands.  Israel has more legitimate claims to territories it gained in 1967 because it acquired them in a defensive war (as per international law) and because those areas were not legally part of another sovereign nation.  But the false claims against Jews enable the justification of the incessant acts of terrorism and murder targeting Jews via suicide homicide bombings, stabbings, car rammings, missile and rocket attacks, and infiltration tunnels.  This is likely also because Muslims are viewed as victims of Western colonialism and prejudice and because systemic social ills in Muslim societies are rarely if ever exposed.

Yet it is hard to see how Muslims are really so oppressed.  Today, there are 56 Islamic countries with a population of 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide, including 22 Arab states with a population of 400 million.  In contrast, there is one tiny Jewish state – Israel – with a population of 6.5 million Jews and 1.2 million Arabs, whose population has actually swelled since 1948.  Israel's land mass is one 625th the size of the Arab world.  The total Jewish population on the planet is a mere 14 million.  Israel is the true "David" even though it is portrayed as the "Goliath."

It is the Islamists who refuse to recognize the nation-state of the Jewish people.  Just read and listen to what they repeatedly say in public.  Two recent examples:    

On official Palestinian Authority TV, Fatah Central Committee member and Commissioner of Treasury and Economy, Muhammad Shtayyeh stated, "The Fatah Movement never demanded that Hamas recognize Israel. To this moment, Fatah does not recognize Israel. The topic of recognition of Israel has not been raised in any of Fatah's conferences" (Official PA TV, 'Topic of the Day,' March 26, 2017, translation in Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) bulletin, 'Fatah leader: Fatah and Hamas agree Israel has no right to existFatah is the largest party within the PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization), which is headed by Mahmoud Abbas, who is also the president of the Palestinian Authority, which governs the Palestinian Arabs in Judea-Samaria/West Bank.

Hamas' Political Bureau head, Mahmoud Al-Zahar, stated on Lebanese TV that "Our  principles say that our land is all of Palestine, including the land that is under occupation [i.e., Israel] ... [The proposal to establish a Palestinian state in Judea/Samaria and Gaza] is a tactical step that does not harm the right of the Palestinians to all of the land of Palestine" (Amad, independent Palestinian news website, March 28, 2017, translation in PMW bulletin, 'Fatah leader: Fatah and Hamas agree Israel has no right to exist,' April 21, 2017). Note: Hamas- the Islamic Resistance Movement- is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood and rules in Gaza; its charter refuses to recognize Israel in any borders and until recently contained genocidal clauses against all Jews.

Moreover, Palestinian Arabs want an ethnically cleansed state, free of Jews.

This does not engender confidence that peace can be obtained with Islamists – full, equal peace.  Because of political correctness, many tiptoe around expressions of Islamic law because, of course, we just can't criticize another religion or judge it – even if its sacred texts call for subjugating non-believers.  But when it comes to the Jews and their miniscule state, it is open season.  Meddle away !
The irony is that these very same appeasers are acting just like the dhimmis Islamists expect them to be, but ultimately, they too will be victims of its burning desire to cleanse the world of infidels.  It is not Islamophobic to note that at this time in history, the Muslim world is dominated by bad and dangerous ideas and beliefs that we in the West must counter – or ignore at our peril.
It should be clear that those who equate Zionism with Islamism, or who go so far to claim that the former is worse, have a nefarious agenda that, at its root, amounts to Jew-hatred.  What else could explain condemning a positive movement while elevating a negative one?




Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/are_zionists_worse_than_islamists.html#ixzz4hIlsbGOE 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 am

The definition of sharia varies from one Islamic community to the next, so the premise of this piece is rather flawed.

_________________
"I just want a big fat fucking cake or some shit!"

~eddie, when she was hungry this one time
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23975
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am

Ben Reilly wrote:The definition of sharia varies from one Islamic community to the next, so the premise of this piece is rather flawed.


The definition does not vary.
What varies is what is implemented into law


Though can you say why many of the lefty think its acceptable to hate a belief system that just calls for a historical home for a people?

I mean its wrong to hate Muslims just for following Islam

Why do many on the left including on here think its acceptable to hate Zionists who follow Zionism?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by veya_victaous on Wed May 17, 2017 11:29 am

yes because it is older and you should clear the older garbage first Cool Cool Cool Cool

Burn it all in the bonfire to scientific purity Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17947
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:


The definition does not vary.
What varies is what is implemented into law


Though can you say why many of the lefty think its acceptable to hate a belief system that just calls for a historical home for a people?

I mean its wrong to hate Muslims just for following Islam

Why do many on the left including on here think its acceptable to hate Zionists who follow Zionism?

Why don't you tell us how many different schools of sharia are there in Sunni Islam alone?

Then let's see you dig yourself out of that one. ;-)

Different schools?

Does that mean the definition of Sharia is different in each?

I know there is many different schools, the point was on whether there is different definitions of Sharia itself..

So I will post it for you

sharia

Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran and the traditions of the Prophet (Hadith and Sunna), prescribing both religious and secular duties and sometimes retributive penalties for lawbreaking. It has generally been supplemented by legislation adapted to the conditions of the day, though the manner in which it should be applied in modern states is a subject of dispute between Muslim traditionalists and reformists.


Like I said its what is implemented into law that varies


Anything else?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:yes because it is older and you should clear the older garbage first Cool Cool Cool Cool

Burn it all in the bonfire to scientific purity Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Can someone translate please?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Different schools?

Does that mean the definition of Sharia is different in each?

I know there is many different schools, the point was on whether there is different definitions of Sharia itself..

So I will post it for you

sharia

Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran and the traditions of the Prophet (Hadith and Sunna), prescribing both religious and secular duties and sometimes retributive penalties for lawbreaking. It has generally been supplemented by legislation adapted to the conditions of the day, though the manner in which it should be applied in modern states is a subject of dispute between Muslim traditionalists and reformists.


Like I said its what is implemented into law that varies


Anything else?

Lol!

There's no one book of Sharia Law. Your level of ignorance is funny.

Never claimed there is not?

This is about the definition of Sharia

Your immaturity shines through with enduring hilarity

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Never claimed there is not?

This is about the definition of Sharia

Your immaturity shines through with enduring hilarity

And so there is not one school of thought either.

On the definition of sharia?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

On the definition of sharia?

Sharia means "way" or "path" of righteousness

And?

Is that not based on teachings in Islam?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:yes because it is older and you should clear the older garbage first Cool Cool Cool Cool

Burn it all in the bonfire to scientific purity Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Can someone translate please?

the oldest weeds are the first in line to be removed Cool Cool Cool Cool

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17947
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Didge on Thu May 18, 2017 12:48 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Can someone translate please?

the oldest weeds are the first in line to be removed Cool Cool Cool Cool

Nope, still needs translating.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 10395
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by nicko on Thu May 18, 2017 3:51 pm

He means when you get 60 yrs old you should be disposed of !
Shades of Solent Green.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9523
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 pm

nicko wrote:He means when you get 60 yrs old you should be disposed of !
Shades of Solent Green.

Interesting, So he claims to want to eradicate Israel then, even though his methodology contradicts?

As how is Zionism, older than Islamism, when the later was formed in the first years of Islam?

Surely he thus really wants to eradicate Islamism or commit mass genocide/extinction of any group with a lengthy history?

Does he need a tissue for the scrambled egg on his face?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Thu May 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

And?

Is that not based on teachings in Islam?

And in Sunni Islam, 4 imams developed 4 schools of thought or interpretations of scripture. So there's at least 4 types of Sharia. More, if you count other sects. And that's not even counting Salafiism.

So Ben is right.

And nor is there a recognised definition of Islamism. Does it mean any form of political Islam (which is itself a broad category) or Qutbism or other forms of extremism.

So Ben's right again in saying that the premise of your article is flawed, by definition.  And therefore takes the reader down a biased path. But I'm sure you're too intelligent to fall for that old trap.


How is it right?

This is about the definition of Islam, not schools of thought of Islam.

So Both Ben and yourself our wrong here. There is a simple definition to Sharia that encompasses all schools of thought. Hence why I posted this for you

He is even more wrong when this is about Islamism, which does is a political form of Islam. Just because you say it does not, is not a reasoned answer.

So out of all the political forms of Islamism, is the above article wrong?

The answer is no.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Thu May 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:


How is it right?

This is about the definition of Islam, not schools of thought of Islam.

So Both Ben and yourself our wrong here. There is a simple definition to Sharia that encompasses all schools of thought. Hence why I posted this for you

He is even more wrong when this is about Islamism, which does is a political form of Islam. Just because you say it does not, is not a reasoned answer.

So out of all the political forms of Islamism, is the above article wrong?

The answer is no.

Yes, I know you created this thread for me. How sweet of you.

But you said Islamism. Not Islam.

Sharia has 1 definition. Just as the word "law" has a definition.  But there are different types of law and interpretations.

You are not just changing defintions now but the words we are defining. That's a panic move.


1) Paranoia, as it was created for the forum. You clearly think highly of yourself if you think I give any second thought to you in life Zack. Sorry to burst your bubble.

2) So you admit that Ben was wrong and agree with me it has one definition, well done.

3) Yes I know there is different types of law and this thread is about Islamism, which shows Ben failed to see the point here

4) The only panic I see is where you contradict above

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Guest on Thu May 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:


1) Paranoia, as it was created for the forum. You clearly think highly of yourself if you think I give any second thought to you in life Zack. Sorry to burst your bubble.

2) So you admit that Ben was wrong and agree with me it has one definition, well done.

3) Yes I know there is different types of law and this thread is about Islamism, which shows Ben failed to see the point here

4) The only panic I see is where you contradict above

You started defining Islamism and then in your latest post started talking about the definition of Islam.

You also said you posted this for me.

You're all over the place bruv. Let me know when you have some coherent thoughts. I'm off to watch Eastenders, where life makes more sense than you.  rabbit


1) Did I? You admit that there is one definition of sharia, case closed, as I was right.

2) So now all you can do is talk about me.

3) Brothers are siblings, you do not qualify as being one, sorry. I am certainly related to you very distantly, but I suppose you do act like an immature brother. So I guess I could adopt you... Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Are Zionists Worse than Islamists?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum