Post by eddie on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Saw these and thought of you.
You're in my thoughts x

For you Vod x  Img_6619
For you Vod x  Img_6618

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

For you Vod x  Empty Re: For you Vod x

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 pm

That's lovely.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:16 pm

That last one is particularly touching to me.

I hope vod finds comfort in it. I know when you have seen someone suffer its hard to forget that and remember the happier times, it takes time.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 am

Got something in my eyes reading that.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 am

I'm very sorry for your loss Vod, and I hope nobody says to you the terrible and filthy things you said to me when I was going mad with grief.   Feeling as you do now might make you finally understand the depths you sunk to then and the pain you inflicted.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:21 am

sassy wrote:I'm very sorry for your loss Vod, and I hope nobody says to you the terrible and filthy things you said to me when I was going mad with grief.   Feeling as you do now might make you finally understand the depths you sunk to then and the pain you inflicted.

You might have sent this via pm?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 am

sassy wrote:I'm very sorry for your loss Vod, and I hope nobody says to you the terrible and filthy things you said to me when I was going mad with grief.   Feeling as you do now might make you finally understand the depths you sunk to then and the pain you inflicted.

That was unnecessary really and completely negated your "I'm very sorry for your loss" comment.
It's a piece of shit wrapped up in wrapping paper.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:20 pm

eddie wrote:

That was unnecessary really and completely negated your "I'm very sorry for your loss" comment.
It's a piece of shit wrapped up in wrapping paper.

Thank you eddie for the beautiful thread .
You're a beautiful person eddie with a heart of gold xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Sassy I gave a green for your comment because you obviously wanted to get some revenge on me. I have apologized to you many times and you accepted my apology .
I hope you are okay and keeping well .
bless you x

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:25 pm

eddie wrote:Saw these and thought of you.
You're in my thoughts x

For you Vod x  Img_6619
For you Vod x  Img_6618

Beautiful eddie thank you so much . Just showed my mum she said what a lovely thing to do and said thank you xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:31 pm

This song will be played at the end of my dad's funeral - we are all Christians and it will be a celebration of my dad's life with joy and love because we believe that my dad is now in heaven rejoicing and has no pain or sickness.

While my dad was laid dying we played Johnny Cash for him and his favourite song is 'The man in black'

I used to sing ' a thing called love' with him too .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVYczqD2b8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

Sassy I gave a green for your comment because you obviously wanted to get some revenge on me. I have apologized to you many times and you accepted my apology .
bless you x

I have and had no wish for revenge. I forgave you, then if you remember your husband did it again. So, although I can completely emphasise with the pain you are going through I consider that the pain might just bring home to you the extent of the atrocity you both committed and hone your minds to the fact that you need to be in truth what you pretend to be at the moment.

Bright blessings to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:14 pm

sassy wrote:

Sassy I gave a green  for your comment because you obviously wanted to get some revenge on me. I have apologized to you many times and you accepted my apology .
bless you x

I have and had no wish for revenge.   I forgave you, then if you remember your husband did it again.  So, although I can completely emphasise with the pain you are going through I consider that the pain might just bring home to you the extent of the atrocity you both committed and hone your minds to the fact that you need to be in truth what you pretend to be at the moment.  

Bright blessings to you.
I know what grief is - I don't think it is a good thing to keep going over past arguments and thank you that you forgive me . I can't speak for my husband he isn't on here anyway but putting things behind us is a better way to move on for us .

I wouldn't compare my grief to yours each person has their own grief . But to truly forgive means letting it lie and not bring it back .

I'm looking forward to the future now, the past is gone tomorrow is a new day . sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 pm

You're very welcome. I am thinking of you and I'm sure you will give your father a wonderful send off x

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:You're very welcome. I am thinking of you and I'm sure you will give your father a wonderful send off x

Thank you eddie - thanks for being here for me and for receiving my email it was meant to be , i needed a friend and someone to speak to . You're a really good forum friend .

vod xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm

sassy wrote:

Sassy I gave a green  for your comment because you obviously wanted to get some revenge on me. I have apologized to you many times and you accepted my apology .
bless you x

I have and had no wish for revenge.   I forgave you, then if you remember your husband did it again.  So, although I can completely emphasise with the pain you are going through I consider that the pain might just bring home to you the extent of the atrocity you both committed and hone your minds to the fact that you need to be in truth what you pretend to be at the moment.  

Bright blessings to you.

No it's not ok and I don't know what cretin gave me a red for telling you what is clearly, true and right, but you had no right to do that sassy.
Forgiveness isn't a hat you can take on and off it's a hat you wear all the time. You rarely post here and you logged on specifically to make that post which by its very nature, was unforgiving.

And you broke the rules of this section just as a by the way:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16835-please-read-before-posting-in-this-section

And if you come back and remind me that Vod said something disgusting and vile to you years ago - well I know already, I was there and we've rehashed that one, now it's dust - unless you want to keep kicking that dust up again?

So no, you haven't forgiven and that's okay. Just don't pretend you have because putting "bright blessings" on the end of your post doesn't  make you spiritual.

Now, my apologies to all, for spoiling what should have been a peaceful thread but boy that had to be said.

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:Saw these and thought of you.
You're in my thoughts x

For you Vod x  Img_6619
For you Vod x  Img_6618

Oh my goodness those are beautiful.
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:56 pm

VOD
I'm sorry about your Dad, I recall you have mentioned him often.
It's so hard for those left behind. But at least you can take comfort in knowing he is free from all illness and pain and you will see him again in heaven xx
Miffs2
Miffs2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Bright blessings to you.

No it's not ok and I don't know what cretin gave me a red for telling you what is clearly, true and right, but you had no right to do that sassy.
Forgiveness isn't a hat you can take on and off it's a hat you wear all the time. You rarely post here and you logged on specifically to make that post which by its very nature, was unforgiving.

And you broke the rules of this section just as a by the way:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16835-please-read-before-posting-in-this-section

And if you come back and remind me that Vod said something disgusting and vile to you years ago - well I know already, I was there and we've rehashed that one, now it's dust - unless you want to keep kicking that dust up again?

So no, you haven't forgiven and that's okay. Just don't pretend you have because putting "bright blessings" on the end of your post doesn't  make you spiritual.

Now, my apologies to all, for spoiling what should have been a peaceful thread but boy that had to be said.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Miffs2 wrote:VOD
I'm sorry about your Dad, I recall you have mentioned him often.
It's so hard for those left behind. But at least you can take comfort in knowing he is free from all illness and pain and you will see him again in heaven xx

Thank you means a lot xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Vod, may your father rest peacefully in the presence of the light eternal, knowing at last the truth, which we as mere mortals can only blindly grope towards, and may the creator, however you conceive him to be, and in whatever form you conceive him to have, rest his hand upon you, and grant you peace and comfort.

blessed be.

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:49 am

Lord Foul wrote:Vod, may your father rest peacefully in the presence of the light eternal, knowing at last the truth, which we as mere mortals can only blindly grope towards, and may the creator, however you conceive him to be, and in whatever form you conceive him to have, rest his hand upon you, and grant you peace and comfort.

blessed be.

Thank you very much - very kind and thoughtful words sunny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum