More evidence that nazism was left wing

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :



"...Lenin is the greatest man, second only to Hitler, and that the difference between Communism and the Hitler faith is very slight..."

Joseph Goebbels


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 1:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

And, I notice that some of Tommy's fellow trolls are lining up to offer their moral support to his cause...

Those trolls active on here at this time, do have a few things in common :
*  They're English
*  They all seem conservative
*  They all have links to DYKnose and his cesspit..

I, for one, simply "offer my moral support" for his right to express an opinion and to pursue it in an open discussion in a forum which claims to represent all points of view. That does not necessarily mean that I agree with him; in fact I rarely do so.

I even offer the same "moral support" to an overtly racist and proven troll such as yourself.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by nicko on Tue May 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Well said Fred, he only offers insults. There is a massive "chip" on his shoulder for some reason. Full of hate.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8519
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Wow tommy can copy and paste more without responding to anything. How impressive....

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:And zero response to didge's articles from tommy.

You see LE. Tommy has no intention of debating anything. He reads one thing, posts it here to stir things up. Does not debate points against his view- either because he can't, or because he won't (in which case he is trolling).

Lez, I am so excruciatingly bored by Didge's "articles", which are simply the expression of third party thoughts and opinions chosen for no other reason than that flawed or not, they conform to his own, and his repeated deliberate misrepresentation of my own posts, and no doubt those of others, to conform to his own agenda that I have done something that I have never done since the days of the ancient Sky forum: I have placed him on "ignore."

Tommy quite clearly has his own agenda as well as his own no doubt genuine beliefs and opinions: Who among us has not?

On the basis of the interest that this thread - in which he has undoubtedly played a full part - has so evidently created, one could hardly describe him as a troll, an offence which I for one detest.

For pure, unadulterated trolling I simply refer you to WhoseYourWolfie's recent post...and rest my case.

avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 1:47 pm

nicko wrote:Well said Fred,  he only offers insults.   There is a massive "chip" on his shoulder for some reason.   Full of hate.


I, for one, don't reciprocate his disgusting racist bile. I think Australians are great guys, having served with many in the past. Were I  ever in a sticky situation I would be more than happy to have an Aussie or a Kiwi i at my side.

Well, perhaps not some of them....

Substitute the word "English" with the words either "black" or "Muslim"...and then stand by for the inevitable fallout.


Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Lez, I always had you down as one of the fairest and most even-handed of posters in this and other forums, but I really do take issue with you and people such as Andy over your contention that Tommy Monk is a forum Troll.

Out of his last 10 posts, nine could be considered legitimate contributions to the prevailing debate while one was abusive, albeit mild by comparison with the abuse posted by others.

The fact that you may disagree with him does not mean that what he posts is not relevant.

WhoseYourWolfie, on the other hand has, out of his last 10 posts, made one apparently legitimate contribution to a debate and nine abusive and offensive posts against other members - all of whom, significantly, might be considered as being on the Right of politics.

I am certainly not claiming any sort of angelic innocence or purity on my part - I may be Christian but I take a very unChristian attitude towards the principle of turning the other cheek - but trolling involves stalking individual members, frequently without provocation or for any real reason, and deliberately attempting to disrupt discussion.

And on that basis it is pretty clear in my mind at least just who is the real Troll here.

With respect Ed, I have repearedly asked Tommy to answer some very simple questions. I let his failure to answer my much earlier points slide as he simply repeated his same points.

Now he takes a single comment on big states being common among LW govts to be my 'definition' of what LW is. You and I both know that is not what I said and since I actually credit tommy with some intelligence I imagine he does to, so to deliberately construe it that way to avoid answering the point, repeatedly even after further clarification, is trolling.

I have ignored some other 'contributions' by others here as I am actually interested in the topic. It is just a shame even the topic creatpr, tommy, seems more intent on giggling like a school girl while repeatedly distorting what is said than actually engaging into further discussion.

Sorry, Lez, but we have to agree to disagree, at least on the principles raised, on this one. I know we're not going to fall out over it - if so it would, so far as I can recall, be a "first."
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Eilzel wrote:And zero response to didge's articles from tommy.

You see LE. Tommy has no intention of debating anything. He reads one thing, posts it here to stir things up. Does not debate points against his view- either because he can't, or because he won't (in which case he is trolling).

Lez, I am so excruciatingly bored by Didge's "articles", which are simply the expression of third party thoughts and opinions chosen for no other reason than that flawed or not, they conform to his own, and his repeated deliberate misrepresentation of my own posts, and no doubt those of others, to conform to his own agenda that I have done something that I have never done since the days of the ancient Sky forum: I have placed him on "ignore."

Tommy quite clearly has his own agenda as well as his own no doubt genuine beliefs and opinions: Who among us has not?

On the basis of the interest that this thread - in which he has undoubtedly played a full part -  has so evidently created, one could hardly describe him as a troll, an offence which I for one detest.

For pure, unadulterated trolling I simply refer you to WhoseYourWolfie's recent post...and rest my case.


In this thread I agree. But as I answered you earlier, I actually want to debate this issue, and not be distracted by other factors.

I have repeatedly tried to engage in actual debate with tommy here to no avail. At least didge is responding in this instance with his own points. Tommy is choosing not to.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 02, 2017 1:59 pm

And no. No falling out. No reason to as I can see Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Eilzel wrote:And no. No falling out. No reason to as I can see Smile

Absolutely agree.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Soon after he arrived in
Switzerland in 1902, 18
years old and looking for
work, Benito Mussolini
was starving and penniless. All he had in his pockets was a
cheap nickel medallion of Karl Marx.
Following a spell of vagrancy, Mussolini found a job as a
bricklayer and union organizer in the city of Lausanne.
Quickly achieving fame as an agitator among the Italian
migratory laborers, he was referred to by a local
Italian-language newspaper as "the great duce [leader] of the
Italian socialists." He read voraciously, learned several foreign
languages, (2) and sat in on Pareto's lectures at the university.
The great duce's fame was so far purely parochial. Upon his
return to Italy, young Benito was an undistinguished member
of the Socialist Party. He began to edit his own little paper,
La Lotta di Classe (The Class Struggle), ferociously
anti-capitalist, anti-militarist, and anti-Catholic. He took
seriously Marx's dictum that the working class has no country,
and vigorously opposed the Italian military intervention in
Libya. Jailed several times for involvement in strikes and
anti-war protests, he became something of a leftist hero.
Before turning 30, Mussolini was elected to the National
Executive Committee of the Socialist Party, and made editor
of its daily paper, Avanti! The paper's circulation and
Mussolini's personal popularity grew by leaps and bounds.
Mussolini's election to the Executive was part of the capture
of control of the Socialist Party by the hard-line Marxist left,
with the expulsion from the Party of those deputies (members
of parliament) considered too conciliatory to the bourgeoisie.
The shift in Socialist Party control was greeted with delight by
Lenin and other revolutionaries throughout the world.
From 1912 to 1914, Mussolini was the Che Guevara of his
day, a living saint of leftism. Handsome, courageous,
charismatic, an erudite Marxist, a riveting speaker and writer,
a dedicated class warrior to the core, he was the peerless
duce of the Italian Left. He looked like the head of any future
Italian socialist government, elected or revolutionary.
In 1913, while still editor of Avanti!, he began to publish and
edit his own journal, Utopia, a forum for controversial
discussion among leftwing socialists. Like many such socialist
journals founded in hope, it aimed to create a highly-educated
cadre of revolutionaries, purged of dogmatic illusions, ready
to seize the moment. Two of those who collaborated with
Mussolini on Utopia would go on to help found the Italian
Communist Party and one to help found the German
Communist Party.(3) Others, with Mussolini, would found
the Fascist movement.



http://www.la-articles.org.uk/fascism.htm


You don't get much more left wing than this...!!!


Everywhere you look... you find that all the Nazis/fascists were deep rooted left wingers!!!


Musolini was a fully fledged leftie!

It is undeniable!!!

So were all the others...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 pm

You've no interesting in discussing it though so what's the point?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue May 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Rolling Eyes

Once again, that measly-mouthed old turd Ferd Notrousers simply proves how ignorant he is to what an internet "troll" actually is...

Not only do we see Fred, Tommy, Ragg's, Horatio and their company of floptards constantly trolling this forum..

But those scum also regularly deflect by falsely labelling their various critics on here as "trolls" and "liars", without ever supplying any real world proof to back their demented claims.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4365
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Angry Andy on Tue May 02, 2017 4:57 pm

You keep forgetting Wolfie, Tommy thinks Ghengis Khan was a raging Commie far left winger..
I wonder where that puts the monkey on the pilitical spectrum.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 5:14 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Once again, that measly-mouthed old turd Ferd Notrousers simply proves how ignorant he is to what an internet "troll" actually is...

Not only do we see Fred, Tommy, Ragg's, Horatio and their company of floptards constantly trolling this forum..

But those scum also regularly deflect by falsely labelling their various critics on here as "trolls" and "liars", without ever supplying any real world proof to back their demented claims.

It wasn't too difficult to prove that you are infinitely more adept and experienced than Tommy in habitual trolling -  nine times out of 10 consecutive posts - as well as being a disgusting racist prick.

You must be so proud of yourself.


Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:Wow tommy can copy and paste more without responding to anything. How impressive....

Tommy has given his own opinion several times. It's another person who relies too much on copying and pasting.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Eilzel wrote:You've no interesting in discussing it though so what's the point?

Wolfboy has no interest in discussing it you mean.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Hitler didn't like the Communists for two main reasons. They were too international for him, and they had nothing much against Jews. He didn't dislike them for their "leftie" ideas. He saw them as an extension of the Russian revolution, and he had no time for that kind of thing - he wanted his own revolution.

Above all else, Hitler was a nationalist, and most events stemmed from that. Whether that makes him right wing is up for debate.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Didge on Tue May 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Eilzel wrote:And zero response to didge's articles from tommy.

You see LE. Tommy has no intention of debating anything. He reads one thing, posts it here to stir things up. Does not debate points against his view- either because he can't, or because he won't (in which case he is trolling).

Lez, I am so excruciatingly bored by Didge's "articles", which are simply the expression of third party thoughts and opinions chosen for no other reason than that flawed or not, they conform to his own, and his repeated deliberate misrepresentation of my own posts, and no doubt those of others, to conform to his own agenda that I have done something that I have never done since the days of the ancient Sky forum: I have placed him on "ignore."

Tommy quite clearly has his own agenda as well as his own no doubt genuine beliefs and opinions: Who among us has not?

On the basis of the interest that this thread - in which he has undoubtedly played a full part -  has so evidently created, one could hardly describe him as a troll, an offence which I for one detest.

For pure, unadulterated trolling I simply refer you to WhoseYourWolfie's recent post...and rest my case.


Well after 6 pages most of us gave up, when Tommy is in denial

Or did you miss that?

Hence the idiot guides and yet even after that he is still in denial

So I still see you are acting immature and don't like how I easily reasoned there was nothing valid.

Yet you claim to understand English lol

Do grow up, there is a good lad
avatar
Didge

Posts : 3838
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Lez, I am so excruciatingly bored by Didge's "articles", which are simply the expression of third party thoughts and opinions chosen for no other reason than that flawed or not, they conform to his own, and his repeated deliberate misrepresentation of my own posts, and no doubt those of others, to conform to his own agenda that I have done something that I have never done since the days of the ancient Sky forum: I have placed him on "ignore."

Tommy quite clearly has his own agenda as well as his own no doubt genuine beliefs and opinions: Who among us has not?

On the basis of the interest that this thread - in which he has undoubtedly played a full part -  has so evidently created, one could hardly describe him as a troll, an offence which I for one detest.

For pure, unadulterated trolling I simply refer you to WhoseYourWolfie's recent post...and rest my case.


In this thread I agree. But as I answered you earlier, I actually want to debate this issue, and not be distracted by other factors.

I have repeatedly tried to engage in actual debate with tommy here to no avail. At least didge is responding in this instance with his own points. Tommy is choosing not to.

Tommy and Didge aren't the only ones posting about the subject you know, and Tommy is giving his own points, but you seem more concerned with putting him down.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 5:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Once again, that measly-mouthed old turd Ferd Notrousers simply proves how ignorant he is to what an internet "troll" actually is...

Not only do we see Fred, Tommy, Ragg's, Horatio and their company of floptards constantly trolling this forum..

But those scum also regularly deflect by falsely labelling their various critics on here as "trolls" and "liars", without ever supplying any real world proof to back their demented claims.

Well you are a troll - you're trolling this thread big time, and have said virtually nothing about the actual subject. I've made many posts about the subject, so I'm not trolling at all.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Didge on Tue May 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:


Are both the topic under discussion - a post by Tommy containing a quotation by Josef Goebbels and his subsequent personal opinions on the matter - both valid and relevant? My answer to that is an equally unequivocal "yes." Tommy can express his opinion and belief that the Tooth Fairy is is a murderous ultra Right wing despot if he so wishes and it would still be both valid and relevant to the debate, no matter how bizarre and outlandish, BECAUSE THIS IS A BLOODY DISCUSSION GROUP AND MEMBERS HAVE A PERFECT RIGHT TO SAY WHAT THEY WISH WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE GROUP RULES AND THE PREVAILING LAW.


Thorin wrote: So based on your views as stated you believe the views of David Irvine are valid on the Holocaust, based on your belief not reason.

So lets look at the meaning of the words?

Relevant:

closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered.

Now considering you have stated that there is no connection to the Far Left and Nazism, its clear its no even relevant.

Valid:

(of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent.

On this bases there is no validity, as again there is no facts or logic behind Tommy;s claims.

Hence his claims are neither valid or relevant



By whose judgement? Yours? As I have told you before, you posses neither Papal infallibility nor a monopoly on knowledge, though your constant treatment of the views of others with ridicule and contempt is an indication that you are plainly deluded in that respect.

Thorin wrote: The above is misdirection, when the bases of our discussions is on your claim to Tommys views being relevant or valid. In both cases they are not as I have easily pointed out. The only way they would be valid or relevant, as if they had any bases in fact or logic, of which as seen they do not.

Frankly, anyone who loftily declares the opinions and beliefs of others as irrelevant and invalid, and then spends an inordinate amount of his time pontificating about them and inflicting thousands of words of cut-and-paste material to support his own views upon the rest of the forum really does need to consider his own judgemental capabilities.

Thorin wrote: So we are back to the point on David Irvine and Tommy here who neither have argued opinions, but as if they are fact. The point that seems to delude you. This is why such claims are rebuked in the academic world as that of politically motivated charlatans. This has never been about opinions, but a person arguing that Nazism is Far Left and as if this is a fact. Now if you want to defend stupidity, and poor ignorance of history, then that is your failing here.


I cannot make up my mind whether you are being deliberately obtuse or simply stupid.
End of conversation...I have more important matters to address.

No I simply am easily reasoning that this is not a claim based on opinions, but as if they are fact, rendering your claim to Validity and relevance as nothing more than simply in error.
Your problem is you cannot take criticism for when you make poor views.
I suggest you learn to grow up and respect others can and will do ridicule poor claims making out they are facts, when as seen they are in fact lies. Now if you want to back lies as valid, then we are getting very relevant to how the Nazi's used lies to gain power


Maybe someone would like to point out how Fred thinks I am misrepresenting him?

Also how he thinks I am trying to deny people saying what they like?

I mean it seems Tommy can say what he likes, by any rightful ridicule from me is wrong

To easily reason that Fred is clearly wrong to claim someone's lies are valid


Then he acts immature and is going place me on ignore

Seriously how old is he now?

Laughing
avatar
Didge

Posts : 3838
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Once again, that measly-mouthed old turd Ferd Notrousers simply proves how ignorant he is to what an internet "troll" actually is...

Not only do we see Fred, Tommy, Ragg's, Horatio and their company of floptards constantly trolling this forum..

But those scum also regularly deflect by falsely labelling their various critics on here as "trolls" and "liars", without ever supplying any real world proof to back their demented claims.

Well you are a troll - you're trolling this thread big time, and have said virtually nothing about the actual subject. I've made many posts about the subject, so I'm not trolling at all.

I think that you will find the irony entirely wasted on him, Raggs.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you are a troll - you're trolling this thread big time, and have said virtually nothing about the actual subject. I've made many posts about the subject, so I'm not trolling at all.

I think that you will find the irony entirely wasted on him, Raggs.

He won't reply - he never does - he just repeats the same old trolling remarks all over the forum.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Didge on Tue May 02, 2017 6:28 pm

So now we have two claiming to want to debate by further stirring and acting as childish

I said he was above this yesterday

Clearly I was wrong

How about you both rise above and debate

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 3838
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Angry Andy on Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Evidence of Flop ganging?  All we need is head.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Evidence of Flop ganging?  All we need is head.

Ah, aren't you the one who said that Tommy should be stopped from giving his views, and that you and your mates have been saying he's trolling for years? That was followed closely by Wolfboy also using the "we" word. If anyone is ganging up, it's you and Wolfboy.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Evidence of Flop ganging?  All we need is head.

Still desperately trying to find all my, er, non-existent "chummy conversations" with Allakaka, Stormee and Blackie that you posted about, are you Andrew?

And how about all those conspiratorial chats with... let's see if I can suggest some other dreadful Right Winger for you in order to save you over-exerting your brain cells... Smelly Bandit, for example? They seem to be somewhat thin on the ground, too, I'm afraid.

Hard luck, but carry on lurking (we know you're there in spite of all your denials)...you never know, I might just say "hello" to one of them especially to please you.

Given all your moralising it must be a bit awkward for you to be "outed" as a blatant and inveterate liar.

Mendacem memorem esse oportet, old boy. Mendacem memorem esse oportet.

avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by eddie on Tue May 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Evidence of Flop ganging?  All we need is head.

You need a different forum if you want head. Razz

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Evidence of Flop ganging?  All we need is head.

You need a different forum if you want head. Razz

To be honest, I had Andrew down as a bit of a wanker......
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Eilzel wrote:You've no interesting in discussing it though so what's the point?


I posted up some pretty conclusive stuff about Musolini being a well known hard lefty...

What bit of that do you want to discuss?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 03, 2017 1:21 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:You've no interesting in discussing it though so what's the point?


I posted up some pretty conclusive stuff about Musolini being a well known hard lefty...

What bit of that do you want to discuss?

You still haven't responded to my earlier questions so again, what is the point. You do not want a discussion, you wamt to post articles that impressed you and repeat what they say.

I WANT to discuss points, it's a shame you do not.


Last edited by Eilzel on Wed May 03, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 03, 2017 1:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Hitler didn't like the Communists for two main reasons. They were too international for him, and they had nothing much against Jews. He didn't dislike them for their "leftie" ideas. He saw them as an extension of the Russian revolution, and he had no time for that kind of thing - he wanted his own revolution.

Above all else, Hitler was a nationalist, and most events stemmed from that. Whether that makes him right wing is up for debate.

Nationalism is a RW political ideology. And as you say, the defining feature of Hitler's Nazism.

That's not to say no communist regime was ever nationalist. Many were. Leaders and regimes tend not be 100% RW or LW. Like Hitler used what can be called 'RW socialism' (which as discussed above is not the same as the socialism of either the communists or ths modern Left). Mao's China was certainly communist in the extreme, but it was as nationalistic. Overall though communism defined Mao's China, and it is decidely a tragedy of LW extremism. While Hitler's Germany had aspects of (RW) socialism, the ideology of the Nazis was defined by Nationalism and is a tragedy of RW extremism.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed May 03, 2017 2:35 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I posted up some pretty conclusive stuff about Musolini being a well known hard lefty...

What bit of that do you want to discuss?

You still haven't responded to my earlier questions so again, what is the point. You do not want a discussion, you wamt to post articles that impressed you and repeat what they say.

I WANT to discuss points, it's a shame you do not.
Idea

The extent of Tommy's ingrained stupidity and ignorance is clearly shown here, where he believes that outright lies and misdirections by his fellow far right/alt.right bloggers somehow constitutes "pretty conclusive stuff", when his nonsensical supposed 'evidence' is obviously nothing of the sort...

I put up evidence of Tommy's wrong-headedness months ago, when he first posted his lies on this topic --  when he plainly ignored evidence that Thorin/Didge, veya, Eilzel and others, posted against his garbage back then, now I will just keep on disabusing Tommy over his outright propaganda efforts. I don't see any need to rehash what's already been posted before..

"Fascism" is a far-right political system, with fascism being at the core of Germany/Austria, Italy and Japan during the 1930s and 40s  --  Tommy and Ragg's alt.right/neo-nazi revisionism notwithstanding...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4365
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:04 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You still haven't responded to my earlier questions so again, what is the point. You do not want a discussion, you wamt to post articles that impressed you and repeat what they say.

I WANT to discuss points, it's a shame you do not.
Idea

The extent of Tommy's ingrained stupidity and ignorance is clearly shown here, where he believes that outright lies and misdirections by his fellow far right/alt.right bloggers somehow constitutes "pretty conclusive stuff", when his nonsensical supposed 'evidence' is obviously nothing of the sort...

I put up evidence of Tommy's wrong-headedness months ago, when he first posted his lies on this topic --  when he plainly ignored evidence that Thorin/Didge, veya, Eilzel and others, posted against his garbage back then, now I will just keep on disabusing Tommy over his outright propaganda efforts. I don't see any need to rehash what's already been posted before..

"Fascism" is a far-right political system, with fascism being at the core of Germany/Austria, Italy and Japan during the 1930s and 40s  --  Tommy and Ragg's alt.right/neo-nazi revisionism notwithstanding...

Most of your posts in the other thread were abusing Tommy, so you are rehashing what you said before, like you do every day - sadly, it's very rarely about the actual topic.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:09 am

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Hitler didn't like the Communists for two main reasons. They were too international for him, and they had nothing much against Jews. He didn't dislike them for their "leftie" ideas. He saw them as an extension of the Russian revolution, and he had no time for that kind of thing - he wanted his own revolution.

Above all else, Hitler was a nationalist, and most events stemmed from that. Whether that makes him right wing is up for debate.

Nationalism is a RW political ideology. And as you say, the defining feature of Hitler's Nazism.

That's not to say no communist regime was ever nationalist. Many were. Leaders and regimes tend not be 100% RW or LW. Like Hitler used what can be called 'RW socialism' (which as discussed above is not the same as the socialism of either the communists or ths modern Left). Mao's China was certainly communist in the extreme, but it was as nationalistic. Overall though communism defined Mao's China, and it is decidely a tragedy of LW extremism. While Hitler's Germany had aspects of (RW) socialism, the ideology of the Nazis was defined by Nationalism and is a tragedy of RW extremism.

So are the Scottish Nationalist Party right wing? Nationalism can mean different things. If Hitler's nationalism had included Jews and other ethnic groups as German citizens, would you say it was right wing?


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:23 am

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Hitler didn't like the Communists for two main reasons. They were too international for him, and they had nothing much against Jews. He didn't dislike them for their "leftie" ideas. He saw them as an extension of the Russian revolution, and he had no time for that kind of thing - he wanted his own revolution.

Above all else, Hitler was a nationalist, and most events stemmed from that. Whether that makes him right wing is up for debate.

Nationalism is a RW political ideology. And as you say, the defining feature of Hitler's Nazism.

That's not to say no communist regime was ever nationalist. Many were. Leaders and regimes tend not be 100% RW or LW. Like Hitler used what can be called 'RW socialism' (which as discussed above is not the same as the socialism of either the communists or ths modern Left). Mao's China was certainly communist in the extreme, but it was as nationalistic. Overall though communism defined Mao's China, and it is decidely a tragedy of LW extremism. While Hitler's Germany had aspects of (RW) socialism, the ideology of the Nazis was defined by Nationalism and is a tragedy of RW extremism.

I think Rags needs to go to specsavers after her last answer

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Nationalism is a RW political ideology. And as you say, the defining feature of Hitler's Nazism.

That's not to say no communist regime was ever nationalist. Many were. Leaders and regimes tend not be 100% RW or LW. Like Hitler used what can be called 'RW socialism' (which as discussed above is not the same as the socialism of either the communists or ths modern Left). Mao's China was certainly communist in the extreme, but it was as nationalistic. Overall though communism defined Mao's China, and it is decidely a tragedy of LW extremism. While Hitler's Germany had aspects of (RW) socialism, the ideology of the Nazis was defined by Nationalism and is a tragedy of RW extremism.

So are the Scottish Nationalist Party right wing? Nationalism can mean different things. If Hitler's nationalism had included Jews and other ethnic groups as German citizens, would you say it was right wing?

I have to laugh at the things you come out with.


Learn about the differences


Varieties

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:35 am

What sets Hitler apart from some other types of nationalism is that he had a clear definition of who could be a German citizen, and that didn't include people who weren't "ethnically" German - like Jews or Slavs. That's what makes him "right wing" is it not? The question is - is being right wing really based on ethnic lines only? Of course it's not.

What about his economic policies? That's really what "right wing" and "left wing" are about, is it not?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:37 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So are the Scottish Nationalist Party right wing? Nationalism can mean different things. If Hitler's nationalism had included Jews and other ethnic groups as German citizens, would you say it was right wing?

I have to laugh at the things you come out with.


Learn about the differences


Varieties


You can't teach anyone anything. I already said nationalism can mean different things, so it's you who should go to Specsavers. Now you have nothing more you can say to me, so don't bother to troll me any more.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:39 am

And this is why its a pointless debate when Tommy and Rags constantly ignore the many aspects the Nazi's were Right wing on.

How many times has this been posted up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

You can't teach anyone anything. I already said nationalism can mean different things, so it's you who should go to Specsavers. Now you have nothing more you can say to me, so don't bother to troll me any more.


Really, then why is it clear you dont understand the difference or read Eilzels post properly?

And what did you say about calling people trolls on this very thread?

Hilarious double standards

Now grow up you pathetic spoilt brat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:44 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You can't teach anyone anything. I already said nationalism can mean different things, so it's you who should go to Specsavers. Now you have nothing more you can say to me, so don't bother to troll me any more.


Really, then why is it clear you dont understand the difference or read Eilzels post properly?

And what did you say about calling people trolls on this very thread?

Hilarious double standards

Now grow up you pathetic spoilt brat

You are trolling. You've been trolling me all the way through this thread. Now away with you with your copy and paste jobs and your abuse. You and wolfman are simply no good at debating.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Really, then why is it clear you dont understand the difference or read Eilzels post properly?

And what did you say about calling people trolls on this very thread?

Hilarious double standards

Now grow up you pathetic spoilt brat

You are trolling. You've been trolling me all the way through this thread. Now away with you with your copy and paste jobs and your abuse. You and wolfman are simply no good at debating.


Then report me if you think I have

I could do with a good laugh by the moderators response to your unfounded claims

So again grow up you spoilt brat and learn to read posts properly

I suggest you go back and see why you never did with Eilzels

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 am

Hitler was very much into self-determination for the German people. He considered that the Treaty of Versailles took away that self-determination, and that the Weimar Government was not valid because it accepted the Treaty. He thought that anyone who accepted it were traitors. One could say that he took the concept of self-determination too far of course.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You still haven't responded to my earlier questions so again, what is the point. You do not want a discussion, you wamt to post articles that impressed you and repeat what they say.

I WANT to discuss points, it's a shame you do not.
Idea

The extent of Tommy's ingrained stupidity and ignorance is clearly shown here, where he believes that outright lies and misdirections by his fellow far right/alt.right bloggers somehow constitutes "pretty conclusive stuff", when his nonsensical supposed 'evidence' is obviously nothing of the sort...

I put up evidence of Tommy's wrong-headedness months ago, when he first posted his lies on this topic --  when he plainly ignored evidence that Thorin/Didge, veya, Eilzel and others, posted against his garbage back then, now I will just keep on disabusing Tommy over his outright propaganda efforts. I don't see any need to rehash what's already been posted before..

"Fascism" is a far-right political system, with fascism being at the core of Germany/Austria, Italy and Japan during the 1930s and 40s  --  Tommy and Ragg's alt.right/neo-nazi revisionism notwithstanding...


Spot on and why such ignorance should be ridiculed

Any decent academic would ridicule the pair of them with the gibberish they have both come out with

Its gone beyond embarrassing.

How many pages for them to still be in denial

Worst is Rags saying one minute Tommy has points then claiming she does not think Nazism is left wing

You cannot make it up how absurd the pair of them are

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Hitler was very much into self-determination for the German people. He considered that the Treaty of Versailles took away that self-determination, and that the Weimar Government was not valid because it accepted the Treaty. He thought that anyone who accepted it were traitors. One could say that he took the concept of self-determination too far of course.


That is incorrect, he believed the Jews, were behind the surrender and treaty of what was to him Germanic lands lost.

Had nothing to do with self Determination.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:51 am

It's easy to see who is really interested in the subject, and who is only interested in abusing other posters. Tommy, Les, and myself have been debating the subject, and Didge and wolfboy are only here to abuse other posters. That's because they know nothing about the subject, other than what they can google, and they have no ability to think for themselves.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's easy to see who is really interested in the subject, and who is only interested in abusing other posters. Tommy, Les, and myself have been debating the subject, and Didge and wolfboy are only here to abuse other posters. That's because they know nothing about the subject, other than what they can google, and they have no ability to think for themselves.


Well because it gets boring trying to reason with an imbecile such as yourself who clearly has not got a clue what they are talking about on history

I suggest you actually read up on this before debating because its so boring having you keep coming out with rubbish

I mean you did not even know what the Pan Germanic League was.
A forerunner to the nazi's on Racial nationalism and liebestraum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 am

Some people should read the 25 points of the Nazi party ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's easy to see who is really interested in the subject, and who is only interested in abusing other posters. Tommy, Les, and myself have been debating the subject, and Didge and wolfboy are only here to abuse other posters. That's because they know nothing about the subject, other than what they can google, and they have no ability to think for themselves.


Well because it gets boring trying to reason with an imbecile such as yourself who clearly has not got a clue what they are talking about on history

I suggest you actually read up on this before debating because its so boring having you keep coming out with rubbish

I mean you did not even know what the Pan Germanic League was.
A forerunner to the nazi's on Racial nationalism and liebestraum

You could always stop posting on this thread if you find it so boring ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum