More evidence that nazism was left wing

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :



"...Lenin is the greatest man, second only to Hitler, and that the difference between Communism and the Hitler faith is very slight..."

Joseph Goebbels


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where is the deceit and dishonesty?


In the fact you deny you are Far Right.

I haven't done anything of the kind.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


In the fact you deny you are Far Right.

I haven't done anything of the kind.


So you do admit to being Far Right.

Well done, some honesty at last.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't done anything of the kind.


So you do admit to being Far Right.

Well done, some honesty at last.

No, I don't do that either. You see, you love to label people who don't kow-tow to you. You invent things about them, and you put words into their mouth. It's not the way to debate Didge - it just makes you look stupid.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:23 pm

So them, back to the Social Democrats. Are you saying they were far right?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So you do admit to being Far Right.

Well done, some honesty at last.

No, I don't do that either. You see, you love to label people who don't kow-tow to you. You invent things about them, and you put words into their mouth. It's not the way to debate Didge - it just makes you look stupid.



I just stated you deny being Far Right, of which you then corrected to say you dont do anything of the kind, meaning you admit to being Far Right.

Its there for all to see you have just said that.

Its not even placing a label, but showing the views people follow.

You certainly did excuse the Holocaust off the claimed insanity of Hitler, that is a fact

Could not give a flying fuck about your ethics about debating, as I do not suffer fools and people who are as intolerant as you are with your hate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So them, back to the Social Democrats. Are you saying they were far right?


Has anyone claimed that?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Seriously

Why did Hitler murder, imprison and the rest flee in exile when he came to power?

This again exposes your stupidity.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I don't do that either. You see, you love to label people who don't kow-tow to you. You invent things about them, and you put words into their mouth. It's not the way to debate Didge - it just makes you look stupid.



I just stated you deny being Far Right, of which you then corrected to say you dont do anything of the kind, meaning you admit to being Far Right.

Its there for all to see you have just said that.

Its not even placing a label, but showing the views people follow.

You certainly did excuse the Holocaust off the claimed insanity of Hitler, that is a fact

Could not give a flying fuck about your ethics about debating, as I do not suffer fools and people who are as intolerant as you are with your hate.

No. I haven't admitted being far right, and I haven't denied it either. You just want to pin a label on me, and I won't let you do that.

If I had to label myself, I'd say I was centre, or very slightly to the right of it.

Now then, about the Social Democrats ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So them, back to the Social Democrats. Are you saying they were far right?


Has anyone claimed that?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Seriously

Why did Hitler murder, imprison and the rest flee in exile when he came to power?

This again exposes your stupidity.

But you implied that the Nazis didn't like the Communists because the Nazis were right wing. I said that the Social Democrats didn't like them either - which negates your argument.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


I just stated you deny being Far Right, of which you then corrected to say you dont do anything of the kind, meaning you admit to being Far Right.

Its there for all to see you have just said that.

Its not even placing a label, but showing the views people follow.

You certainly did excuse the Holocaust off the claimed insanity of Hitler, that is a fact

Could not give a flying fuck about your ethics about debating, as I do not suffer fools and people who are as intolerant as you are with your hate.

No. I haven't admitted being far right, and I haven't denied it either. You just want to pin a label on me, and I won't let you do that.

If I had to label myself, I'd say I was centre, or very slightly to the right of it.

Now then, about the Social Democrats ...


PMSL, so you have not denied it even though as seen you admit to doing so.

If I had to label you, I would say you are some of low self esteem that feeds off the misfortune of others

Now lets get back to you being a thicky

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Has anyone claimed that?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Seriously

Why did Hitler murder, imprison and the rest flee in exile when he came to power?

This again exposes your stupidity.

But you implied that the Nazis didn't like the Communists because the Nazis were right wing. I said that the Social Democrats didn't like them either - which negates your argument.


Sorry, the above is so stupid, as you are claiming left wing groups have to like each other in regards to the Social Democrats and Communists.

Based on what?

More Rags stupidity?

How about Tito and Stalin?

So nothing negated my argument, only you exposing again your rank stupidity here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But you implied that the Nazis didn't like the Communists because the Nazis were right wing. I said that the Social Democrats didn't like them either - which negates your argument.


Sorry, the above is so stupid, as you are claiming left wing groups have to like each other.

Based on what?

More Rags stupidity?

How about Tito and Stalin?

So nothing negated my argument, only your rank stupidity again

No, you were implying that the fact that the Nazis didn't like the Communists proved that they were right wing. As I've shown you, that's not necessarily the case.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Sorry, the above is so stupid, as you are claiming left wing groups have to like each other.

Based on what?

More Rags stupidity?

How about Tito and Stalin?

So nothing negated my argument, only your rank stupidity again

No, you were implying that the fact that the Nazis didn't like the Communists proved that they were right wing. As I've shown you, that's not necessarily the case.


How have you shown this is the case by ignoring Nazis policies and views?

Like I say, you keep exposing why you are a thicky and a Far Right apologist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 pm

What is amusing is the way that you think that discussing whether the Nazis were left wing or not means that someone is a Nazi apologist. Do you really think that left wingers are always the "good guys"? If so, you're very much mistaken.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, you were implying that the fact that the Nazis didn't like the Communists proved that they were right wing. As I've shown you, that's not necessarily the case.


How have you shown this is the case by ignoring Nazis policies and views?

Like I say, you keep exposing why you are a thicky and a Far Right apologist

You're further to the right than I am, and you're much more authoritarian, as well as being totally ignorant of history and lacking in understanding of the time in question.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What is amusing is the way that you think that discussing whether the Nazis were left wing or not means that someone is a Nazi apologist. Do you really think that left wingers are always the "good guys"? If so, you're very much mistaken.


PMSL, a person why makes unfounded claims to Nazism, is an apologist to Nazism, as it seeks to deny their views, acts and policies.

Where do I think left wing people are good guys?

Ever heard of Mao, Stalin and Ken Livingston?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


How have you shown this is the case by ignoring Nazis policies and views?

Like I say, you keep exposing why you are a thicky and a Far Right apologist

You're further to the right than I am, and you're much more authoritarian, as well as being totally ignorant of history and lacking in understanding of the time in question.


Ah more drivel, with poor unfounded claims you cannot back up

I suggest you get back to scoffing your face full of cakes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What is amusing is the way that you think that discussing whether the Nazis were left wing or not means that someone is a Nazi apologist. Do you really think that left wingers are always the "good guys"? If so, you're very much mistaken.


PMSL, a person why makes unfounded claims to Nazism, is an apologist to Nazism, as it seeks to deny their views, acts and policies.

Where do I think left wing people are good guys?

Ever heard of Mao, Stalin and Ken Livingston?

No they're not. That's totally illogical. No

You have a very childlike attitude Didge. You think that everyone must think the same way as you, and if they don't, you label them as baddies. You think that if anyone even questions the "norm", they must be "apologists" of some kind.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're further to the right than I am, and you're much more authoritarian, as well as being totally ignorant of history and lacking in understanding of the time in question.


Ah more drivel, with poor unfounded claims you cannot back up

I suggest you get back to scoffing your face full of cakes.

Oh dear - that's always a sign that you've lost the debate. Never mind Didge, I'm sure you'll have another opportunity to spam the forum with your stupidity. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


PMSL, a person why makes unfounded claims to Nazism, is an apologist to Nazism, as it seeks to deny their views, acts and policies.

Where do I think left wing people are good guys?

Ever heard of Mao, Stalin and Ken Livingston?

No they're not. That's totally illogical. No

You have a very childlike attitude Didge. You think that everyone must think the same way as you, and if they don't, you label them as baddies. You think that if anyone even questions the "norm", they must be "apologists" of some kind.


Here we go again.

This is not about the "norm" but facts of history

You made apologist views for both Nazism and the Holocaust. The later being the worst when you backed the view Hitler's claimed insanity was the cause of the murder of millions of people.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Ah more drivel, with poor unfounded claims you cannot back up

I suggest you get back to scoffing your face full of cakes.

Oh dear - that's always a sign that you've lost the debate. Never mind Didge, I'm sure you'll have another opportunity to spam the forum with your stupidity. Laughing


How can I have lost the debate, when I am just being honest at you being a lover of cakes?

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No they're not. That's totally illogical. No

You have a very childlike attitude Didge. You think that everyone must think the same way as you, and if they don't, you label them as baddies. You think that if anyone even questions the "norm", they must be "apologists" of some kind.


Here we go again.

This is not about the "norm" but facts of history

You made apologist views for both Nazism and the Holocaust. The later being the worst when you backed the view Hitler's claimed insanity was the cause of the murder of millions of people.

And the "norm" is to think of the Nazis as right wing.

I haven't done either of those things, and I haven't claimed what you claimed I claimed.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Here we go again.

This is not about the "norm" but facts of history

You made apologist views for both Nazism and the Holocaust. The later being the worst when you backed the view Hitler's claimed insanity was the cause of the murder of millions of people.

And the "norm" is to think of the Nazis as right wing.

I haven't done either of those things, and I haven't claimed what you claimed I claimed.


Is it?

The vast majority of academics and political scientists do not think but reason the Nazi's were Far Right

You ignore the facts they are Far Right

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:53 pm




Oh dear...!!!

lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 pm

So more examples of Hitler using propaganda to gain socialist support to gain power, before then when in power turning against socialists.

The only oh dear, is Tommy's utter stupidity to understand this.

Hence why I place Tommy as comparable to Nick Griffin in stupidity

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:56 pm

aniel Hannan on the socialist roots of fascism
by Cameron Slater on February 27, 2013 at 8:30am
Many people, mainly from the left wing conveniently ignore the socialist roots of fascism. they wrongly describe fascists as “far right”, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Then again when have the left wing ever bothered with such trivialities as the truth:

‘I am a Socialist,’ Hitler told Otto Strasser in 1930, ‘and a very different kind of Socialist from your rich friend, Count Reventlow’.

No one at the time would have regarded it as a controversial statement. The Nazis could hardly have been more open in their socialism, describing themselves with the same terminology as our own SWP: National Socialist German Workers’ Party.

Almost everyone in those days accepted that fascism had emerged from the revolutionary Left. Its militants marched on May Day under red flags. Its leaders stood for collectivism, state control of industry, high tariffs, workers’ councils. Around Europe, fascists were convinced that, as Hitler told an enthusiastic Mussolini in 1934, ‘capitalism has run its course’.

One of the most stunning achievements of the modern Left is to have created a cultural climate where simply to recite these facts is jarring. History is reinterpreted, and it is taken as axiomatic that fascism must have been Right-wing, the logic seemingly being that Left-wing means compassionate and Right-wing means nasty and fascists were nasty. You expect this level of analysis from Twitter mobs; you shouldn’t expect it from mainstream commentators.

Hannan is referring to the case where a Tory candidate was suspended for daring to link socialism with nazism…with a re-tweet:

Rachel Frosh, who yesterday wrote for this website, has apparently been suspended from the Conservative Party’s candidates list for the next general election, following hysterical coverage of a retweet of hers which linked Nazism to Socialism.

Party sources are reported to have confirmed the suspension in response to the retweet, which mockingly encouraged socialists to embrace their “inner Nazi”.

Though perhaps bluntly made, the point is a widely held belief amongst right-thinking historians and academics, that National Socialism has its roots in Socialism, rather than on the Right.

Frosh told The Commentator that she has an excellent background in combating extremism and human rights abuses, and that Lady Thatcher herself used to link Socialism to their ‘bedfellows’ in Communism. Frosh, it has been argued, has simply juxtaposed another despotic ideology, Nazism, with Socialism.

Sources have been quick to indicate Frosh’s record over the past few years, including her 20 years in the National Health Service, extensive volunteer work and her position as a Tory candidate in Harrow West in 2010.

One high-profile Tory activist told The Commentator, “It’s almost as if Lady Thatcher would fail to get on the candidate’s list in the modern Conservative party. Since when are in the business of barring people for holding perfectly legitimate political views?”

https://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2013/02/daniel-hannan-on-the-socialist-roots-of-fascism/

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:58 pm



Oh dear...!!!

lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:58 pm

PMSL, so a Conservative is now is Tommy's evidence?

Proving again the political motivation by some on the right who attempt to disassociate any right wing Politics from Nazism

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh dear...!!!



Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Leftists Become Incandescent When Reminded of the Socialist Roots in Nazism

By Daniel Hannan
March 13, 2014
On 16 June 1941, as Hitler readied his forces for Operation Barbarossa, Josef Goebbels looked forward to the new order that the Nazis would impose on a conquered Russia. There would be no come-back, he wrote, for capitalists nor priests nor Tsars. Rather, in the place of debased, Jewish Bolshevism, the Wehrmacht would deliver "der echte Sozialismus": real socialism.

Goebbels never doubted that he was a socialist. He understood Nazism to be a better and more plausible form of socialism than that propagated by Lenin. Instead of spreading itself across different nations, it would operate within the unit of the Volk.


So total is the cultural victory of the modern Left that the merely to recount this fact is jarring. But few at the time would have found it especially contentious. As George Watson put it in The Lost Literature of Socialism:
It is now clear beyond all reasonable doubt that Hitler and his associates believed they were socialists, and that others, including democratic socialists, thought so too.

The clue is in the name. Subsequent generations of Leftists have tried to explain away the awkward nomenclature of the National Socialist German Workers' Party as either a cynical PR stunt or an embarrassing coincidence. In fact, the name meant what it said.

Hitler told Hermann Rauschning, a Prussian who briefly worked for the Nazis before rejecting them and fleeing the country, that he had admired much of the thinking of the revolutionaries he had known as a young man; but he felt that they had been talkers, not doers. "I have put into practice what these peddlers and pen pushers have timidly begun," he boasted, adding that "the whole of National Socialism" was "based on Marx".

Marx's error, Hitler believed, had been to foster class war instead of national unity - to set workers against industrialists instead of conscripting both groups into a corporatist order. His aim, he told his economic adviser, Otto Wagener, was to "convert the German Volk to socialism without simply killing off the old individualists" - by which he meant the bankers and factory owners who could, he thought, serve socialism better by generating revenue for the state. "What Marxism, Leninism and Stalinism failed to accomplish," he told Wagener, "we shall be in a position to achieve."

Leftist readers may by now be seething. Whenever I touch on this subject, it elicits an almost berserk reaction from people who think of themselves as progressives and see anti-fascism as part of their ideology. Well, chaps, maybe now you know how we conservatives feel when you loosely associate Nazism with "the Right".

To be absolutely clear, I don't believe that modern Leftists have subliminal Nazi leanings, or that their loathing of Hitler is in any way feigned. That's not my argument. What I want to do, by holding up the mirror, is to take on the equally false idea that there is an ideological continuum between free-marketers and fascists.

The idea that Nazism is a more extreme form of conservatism has insinuated its way into popular culture. You hear it, not only when spotty students yell "fascist" at Tories, but when pundits talk of revolutionary anti-capitalist parties, such as the BNP and Golden Dawn, as "far Right".

What is it based on, this connection? Little beyond a jejune sense that Left-wing means compassionate and Right-wing means nasty and fascists are nasty. When written down like that, the notion sounds idiotic, but think of the groups around the world that the BBC, for example, calls "Right-wing": the Taliban, who want communal ownership of goods; the Iranian revolutionaries, who abolished the monarchy, seized industries and destroyed the middle class; Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who pined for Stalinism. The "Nazis-were-far-Right" shtick is a symptom of the wider notion that "Right-wing" is a synonym for "baddie".

One of my constituents once complained to the Beeb about a report on the repression of Mexico's indigenous peoples, in which the government was labelled Right-wing. The governing party, he pointed out, was a member of the Socialist International and, again, the give-away was in its name: Institutional Revolutionary Party. The BBC's response was priceless. Yes, it accepted that the party was socialist, "but what our correspondent was trying to get across was that it is authoritarian".

In fact, authoritarianism was the common feature of socialists of both National and Leninist varieties, who rushed to stick each other in prison camps or before firing squads. Each faction loathed the other as heretical, but both scorned free-market individualists as beyond redemption. Their battle was all the fiercer, as Hayek pointed out in 1944, because it was a battle between brothers.

Authoritarianism - or, to give it a less loaded name, the belief that state compulsion is justified in pursuit of a higher goal, such as scientific progress or greater equality - was traditionally a characteristic of the social democrats as much as of the revolutionaries.

Jonah Goldberg has chronicled the phenomenon at length in his magnum opus, Liberal Fascism. Lots of people take offence at his title, evidently without reading the book since, in the first few pages, Jonah reveals that the phrase is not his own. He is quoting that impeccable progressive H.G. Wells who, in 1932, told the Young Liberals that they must become "liberal fascists" and "enlightened Nazis".

In those days, most prominent Leftists intellectuals, including Wells, Jack London, Havelock Ellis and the Webbs, tended to favour eugenics, convinced that only religious hang-ups were holding back the development of a healthier species. The unapologetic way in which they spelt out the consequences have, like Hitler's actual words, been largely edited from our discourse. Here, for example, is George Bernard Shaw in 1933:

Extermination must be put on a scientific basis if it is ever to be carried out humanely and apologetically as well as thoroughly... If we desire a certain type of civilisation and culture we must exterminate the sort of people who do not fit into it.

Eugenics, of course, topples easily into racism. Engels himself wrote of the "racial trash" - the groups who would necessarily be supplanted as scientific socialism came into its own. Season this outlook with a sprinkling of anti-capitalism and you often got Leftist anti-Semitism - something else we have edited from our memory, but which once went without saying. "How, as a socialist, can you not be an anti-Semite?" Hitler had asked his party members in 1920.

Are contemporary Leftist critics of Israel secretly anti-Semitic? No, not in the vast majority of cases. Are modern socialists inwardly yearning to put global warming sceptics in prison camps? Nope. Do Keynesians want the whole apparatus of corporatism, expressed by Mussolini as "everything in the state, nothing outside the state"? Again, no. There are idiots who discredit every cause, of course, but most people on the Left are sincere in their stated commitment to human rights, personal dignity and pluralism.

My beef with many (not all) Leftists is a simpler one. By refusing to return the compliment, by assuming a moral superiority, they make political dialogue almost impossible. Using the soubriquet "Right-wing" to mean "something undesirable" is a small but important example.

Next time you hear Leftists use the word fascist as a general insult, gently point out the difference between what they like to imagine the NSDAP stood for and what it actually proclaimed.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/03/13/leftists_become_incandescent_when_reminded_of_the_socialist_roots_in_nazism_121913.html

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:01 pm

PMSL, so a Conservative non academic is now Tommy's evidence?

Proving again the political motivation by some on the right who attempt to disassociate any right wing Politics from Nazism

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 pm

A Spanish political party previously aligned with some of the most extreme rightwing parties in Europe and backed by Blas Piñar, a leading apologist for former dictator Francisco Franco, has allied itself with the British Conservative party.
Alternativa Española says it is the new Spanish partner of choice for the Tories as they turn their backs on pro-European centre-right parties in the European parliament and try to forge new alliances.
Conservative MEP Daniel Hannan, a prominent Eurosceptic and Spanish speaker, has been in Spain this week calling for Britons living in the country to vote for Alternativa Española.
The party defines itself as conservative but, according to its website, backed the so-called Vienna Declaration that brought together extreme rightwing parties from across Europe in 2005. Its allies then were Austria's Freedom party, the French National Front of Jean Marie Le Pen, the Flemish party Vlaams Belang, Alessandra Mussolini's Azione Sociale and extreme rightists from Romania and Bulgaria. Though some of the parties are openly xenophobic or Nazi apologists, Alternativa Española says it is not racist.
Hannan said last night he had not heard of Alternativa Española having been associated with the radical parties that backed the Vienna Declaration. "It is not only new information to me but it is at odds with what they said to me. I will take it up with them," he said. "If that is true, it is deeply alarming and of course we shouldn't have anything to do with them."
A Conservative party source said it was a "fair bet" that Alternativa Española would not join its new group.


https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/may/29/conservatives-ally-far-right-party-spain-european-elections




So Tommy's hero is in fact a Far Right apologist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:07 pm

The guardian...!!!???


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The guardian...!!!???




What does the source matter when this Conservative openly called for people to vote for a Far Right party?

Take your time dumbo

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:11 pm



The guardian!!!!!!

lol!


Oh dear...!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What is amusing is the way that you think that discussing whether the Nazis were left wing or not means that someone is a Nazi apologist. Do you really think that left wingers are always the "good guys"? If so, you're very much mistaken.


PMSL, a person why makes unfounded claims to Nazism, is an apologist to Nazism, as it seeks to deny their views, acts and policies.

Where do I think left wing people are good guys?

Ever heard of Mao, Stalin and Ken Livingston?

So why would you think that someone who describes the Nazis as left wing is an "apologist"?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The guardian!!!!!!




Oh dear...!!!


Tommy's stupidity and even worse his sources whaleoil and realclearpolitics

One moment


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


PMSL, a person why makes unfounded claims to Nazism, is an apologist to Nazism, as it seeks to deny their views, acts and policies.

Where do I think left wing people are good guys?

Ever heard of Mao, Stalin and Ken Livingston?

So why would you think that someone who describes the Nazis as left wing is an "apologist"?

Simple
Motivation to steer the real policies and views of the Nazism away from the Far right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So why would you think that someone who describes the Nazis as left wing is an "apologist"?

Simple
Motivation to steer the real policies and views of the Nazism away from the Far right.

Even that wouldn't make them Nazi apologists.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Right, am off out.

This debate is done anyway and is simple nothing more than a platform for Tommy's attention seeking.

So its time to starve him of the attention he craves.

Laughing

Have a good day everyone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Simple
Motivation to steer the real policies and views of the Nazism away from the Far right.

Even that wouldn't make them Nazi apologists.


Then you fail to understand what apologist stances are

Anyway, am bored with your stupidity here.


Enjoy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Even that wouldn't make them Nazi apologists.


Then you fail to understand what apologist stances are

Anyway, am bored with your stupidity here.


Enjoy

You must be very bored of your own stupidity then - it's been apparent all the way through the thread. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Not interested in the thread topic.
I commented on the point that did interest me. The rest of your post was just all your imagination again.


Yes we know you only enter to defend Tommy, the one person you never ever take to task, even though he is the most hateful bigot on this forum.

I mean Ben can see that Tommy starts these for piss take, so why can you not?

I mean I think its beyond embarrassing that Tommy thinks Nazism is left wing and you don't comment on that and why?

Because he is your conspiracy wackadoodle in arms.

Yes didge of course you know exactly how my brain works, and btw, what has Ben's opinion got to do with mine? We are not joined at the head. scratch

I will repeat to you, because I know you don't actually read things properly, I don't care about the topic I haven't read it, I just took you to task on your stupid comment about rags and Tommy - because it wasn't really a grown-up thing to say and if agreeing means licking arse - I hope you can understand that we must all be arse-lickers at some point every day of every year of our lives. See where I'm going with it?

Do you understand that very simple point or are you going to reply with more inane bollocks about my state of mind and my non-existent marriage and other twonk?


_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32836
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Yes we know you only enter to defend Tommy, the one person you never ever take to task, even though he is the most hateful bigot on this forum.

I mean Ben can see that Tommy starts these for piss take, so why can you not?

I mean I think its beyond embarrassing that Tommy thinks Nazism is left wing and you don't comment on that and why?

Because he is your conspiracy wackadoodle in arms.

Yes didge of course you know exactly how my brain works, and btw, what has Ben's opinion got to do with mine?  We are not joined at the head.  scratch

I will repeat to you, because I know you don't actually read things properly, I don't care about the topic I haven't read it, I just took you to task on your stupid comment about rags and Tommy - because it wasn't really a grown-up thing to say and if agreeing means licking arse - I hope you can understand that we must all be arse-lickers at some point every day of every year of our lives. See where I'm going with it?

Do you understand that very simple point or are you going to reply with more inane bollocks about my state of mind and my non-existent marriage and other twonk?



1) That he is not biased like you and that he can see past bullshit and that how you in fact defend the indefensible no matter how bigoted they are

2) Its not about reading anything, other than how at no point ever do you condemn Rags or Tommy or have ever moderated them in any fashion. Its not about being grown up because someone of your intellect fails in every capacity to have intelligence. This is because you are the person that claims to know more than medically trained people. That someone of your idiocy claims you know better than those far better educated and are that dangerous you you would advise people with cancer basically sentencing them to death.

3) Its idiots like you place in a position of authority that thrive on this authority, even as minor as this, that is what is wrong. That idiots such as yourself have no concept of the drivel and backing you provide to wackadoodles.

Frankly I could not give a shit what you think Eddie. You will never be someone I hold as ever being able to be honest and simple look out for those you like

The very fact others see you are about as impartial as Hitler, says everything there is to see about the person you are

If you don;t like that, then maybe you need to take a longer look at why people dont trust you and never will

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Do you know that next week you'll say the exact opposite about me like you always do?
Didge you know absolutely nothing about me at all. You never have and you never will. You say the same stuff about everyone who annoys you.

Tell you what I'll do, I'll let you off this time.
Next time you bring up my private life you will be basemented ok? Because those are the rules.

You're lucky I'm in a fabulous mood lately. Cool

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32836
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Ps I think you know secretly that I'm right. It doesn't matter if two people agree does it? Doesn't mean they're sleeping together or licking arse....or Facebook Freinds!!

You have to admit, you and HA did look rather like a pair or wallys.

Anyway, back to the topic. I made my point.


Last edited by eddie on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32836
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm

eddie wrote:Do you know that next week you'll say the exact opposite about me like you always do?
Didge you know absolutely nothing about me at all. You never have and you never will. You say the same stuff about everyone who annoys you.

Tell you what I'll do, I'll let you off this time.
Next time you bring up my private life you will be basemented ok? Because those are the rules.

You're lucky I'm in a fabulous mood lately. Cool


I dont need or want to know about your life, it is full of ones born from you never listening yourself to reasons.

Its only based off what you want to believe

So now you are making up rules to basement me

Talk about proving that you just make up shit.

Next time you call me a drunk, will you basement yourself?

Or does this window open one way?

I mean how else personal can you get, but it seems its okay when you say it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:Ps I think you know secretly that I'm right. It doesn't matter it two people agree does it? Doesn't mean they're sleeping together or licking arse....

You have to admit, you and HA did look rather like a pair or wallys.

Anyway, back to the topic. I made my point.


Well that shows further how deluded you are

I think you are about as honest as Lionel Mcliar, from liarville.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:08 pm

I can confirm that I don't know eddie on Facebook. Do I seem like the sort of person who uses Facebook?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29540
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I can confirm that I don't know eddie on Facebook. Do I seem like the sort of person who uses Facebook?



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Didge... I don't understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist here... there are plenty of people out there with bigger brains than you who are of the opinion that fascism/Nazism is a form of far left ideology!!!


It stands to reason, as left is big state and big state control on people and businesses, far left is even bigger state and even bigger authoritarian state control... whereas right is small state and small state control... therefore far right will be tiny state and tiny state control...!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19243
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More evidence that nazism was left wing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum