Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:09 pm

A woman who hasn't shaved her armpits for five years proudly showed off her body hair on This Morning - much to the horror of Lizzie Cundy and Eamonn Holmes.
Comedian Kate Smurthwaite, 41, appeared on the daytime television show alongside the 46-year-old model and mother-of-two to debate the topic, after Madonna's daughter Lourdes was snapped sporting armpit hair - and she insisted men were not put off by the excess fuzz.
'I have several partners actually and I have no idea what their opinion is because they like me for my intelligence, and my warmth and my generosity,' Kate said.
But polished former WAG Lizzie declared unshaven armpits 'unhygienic' - and presenter Eamonn Holmes' appalled facial expression told a similar story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4404702/Women-hasn-t-shaved-armpits-FIVE-years.html
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

It's personally not for me. I hate body hair on women. I'm also one of those very lucky ones who hardly has any hair under my arms. I only shave them about once a month, because there's now't there. Same with my legs.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Didn't bother me at all, unless they smelt !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:45 pm

The hairy look is not for everyone but provided they keep it clean, it's their business.

There's more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating, and having collagen and botox implants. Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:57 pm

It didn't do this one much harm. Cool
Sophia Loren was known for having hairy arm pits and it didn't seem to bother her.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Syl wrote:It didn't do this one much harm.  Cool
Sophia Loren was known for having hairy arm pits and it didn't seem to bother her.

Yep! The celebs who are currently showing off their hairy armpits think they are the first to do this. But like so many other 'modern fads' it's all been done before.  Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:07 pm

I don't like hairy armpits No

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Hair is in the eye of the beholder.  This is supposedly attractive, or at least acceptable...

...but this is not??

"...thought before action" ― Sheldon Wolin

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hair is in the eye of the beholder.  This is supposedly attractive, or at least acceptable...

...but this is not??

Ugh not a Chuck Norris!
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 pm

I'd be more concerned about that suspicious stain than the hair

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

victor said:- "its better than (like you, Scrat) being a subversive commie who seeks to destroy the nation from within"
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 pm

women with armpit hair (who's purpose is to spread pheromones around), be like

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

victor said:- "its better than (like you, Scrat) being a subversive commie who seeks to destroy the nation from within"
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Jules wrote:The hairy look is not for everyone but provided they keep it clean, it's their business.

There's more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating, and having collagen and botox implants. Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

You are clearly saying that nature intended heterosexuality...!?

So... you are therefore also saying that homosexuality is unnatural and where something has gone wrong...!?

Laughing

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I'd be more concerned about that suspicious stain than the hair

Oh bleurgh...
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:The hairy look is not for everyone but provided they keep it clean, it's their business.

There's  more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating,  and having collagen and botox implants.  Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

So... you are therefore also saying that homosexuality is unnatural and where something has gone wrong...!?

Laughing

There's no question that heterosexuality is adaptive, if procreation is the standard. And it is in Darwin's theory.

The question is, do we have to follow that standard in our own choosing. It's called the naturalist fallacy.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

There's  more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating,  and having collagen and botox implants.  Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

Laughing

UN NO, that doesn't mean that at all. the World is NOT binary, but apparently you brain is incapable of seeing anything but in black and white Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and your attempt at humor is Unacceptable
I think you will may need an 'extended stay in the basement '( to Quote lord foul) if you keep up the offensive behaviors. Cool Cool

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Sorry but leg, armpit and too much hair downstairs on a woman is not attractive. No thanks.

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 pm

I was really surprised when I first started going to the med in the 70's....the women there didn't seem to get rid of body hair like the Brits did, they do more so now.

I don't like the look of hairy women, it may be natural but so is body odour, and I don't like that either.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Reading this thread has made me wonder... where's sassquatch lately...!?

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 pm

I like natural women. They are earthy. But I don't dislike women who shave, either.

I think women themselves care more about the issue than do men. It's an acquired taste...just what you're used to.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Reading this thread has made me wonder... where's sassquatch lately...!?

lol!

Unnecessary and stupid. Stop it.

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top