Sean Spicer Says Hitler ‘Never Used Chemical Weapons’ As If He’s Never Heard Of The Holocaust

Go down

Sean Spicer Says Hitler ‘Never Used Chemical Weapons’ As If He’s Never Heard Of The Holocaust

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 am

Sean Spicer has said Hitler “didn’t sink to using chemical weapons” so everyone else is explaining to him what the Holocaust was. The White House press secretary was discussing how Syrian dictator Bashar Assad had gassed his people, prompting an American missile strike last week against the regime.
“We didn’t use chemical weapons in World War II. You know, you had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” he told reporters.

The Nazis gassed millions of people during the Holocaust.
When Washington Post journalist Ashley Parker asked Spicer to clarify, he said the Nazi leader “was not using the gas on his own people the same way... he brought them into the Holocaust centers.”
Parker’s blow-by-blow reaction was captured on Twitter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sean-spicer-chemical-weapons-holocaust_uk_58ed23e9e4b0df7e20460dc3?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean Spicer Says Hitler ‘Never Used Chemical Weapons’ As If He’s Never Heard Of The Holocaust

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:04 am

This kills me. Why the hell does he think people consider Hitler despicable in the first place?

Take away the Holocaust and Hitler was basically Napoleon. You don't see Napoleon being held up as the symbol of all things evil.

From this to Trump with his ignorance of Lincoln and Frederick Douglass, I'm completely gobsmacked and I frankly don't understand why more people aren't freaking out.

Cody Jinks
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean Spicer Says Hitler ‘Never Used Chemical Weapons’ As If He’s Never Heard Of The Holocaust

Post by Original Quill on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Ben wrote:Why the hell does he think people consider Hitler despicable in the first place?

Um...s'cuse me...but conservatives don't think. Look into the man's head as that video clip runs...the man is consumed with the dot, not following the line. Rolling Eyes

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:21 am

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:41 pm

@Sean Spicer: "He never used them on fellow Germans?"

So, there were no Germans killed in those camps? Shocked

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:@Sean Spicer: "He never used them on fellow Germans?"

So, there were no Germans killed in those camps?  Shocked

Sean Spicer's conservative narrow mind obviously does not recognise gays, jews, disabled, mentally ill,  gypsies and other holocaust victims as REAL Germans.  They are not part of the 'master race'. It's his eugenic mindset subconsciously coming to the fore.

I've always said his 'SS' initials suit him to a tee. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS

Thank you, SS, for dropping the daddy of all clangers, it will keep folks entertained for a long time. lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down