Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.


The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.


The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.




http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So based on your premise and you starting here by being abusive claiming I have a sickness off the mind.
Does that not also by your reasoning mean you also have a sickness of the mind?

Once again, triggered.

Razz

I didn't start anything - you did. You always start arguing and picking rows with people.


And there you have it.

You after me claiming you were being racial, claimed i have a sickness of the mind and worst of all, you have zero knowledge and ability to diagnose and yet you do.
That is starting and then you have the audacity to claim you are innocent.

Its pure priceless entertainment and a sure sign, you have been a victim of bullying.

Of that I am sorry you have, but you dont then be an idiot and attempt to bully others, who ill see your stupidity and use it against you

That means you need to grow up

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:56 pm

I just read that the asylum seeker was actually white English, and he was seeking asylum in the U.S. because of how overrun England is with Muslims, and that the thugs who nearly beat him to death were gay Muslim asylum-seeking Labour MP Remainians.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I just read that the asylum seeker was actually white English, and he was seeking asylum in the U.S. because of how overrun England is with Muslims, and that the thugs who nearly beat him to death were gay Muslim asylum-seeking Labour MP Remainians.


Razz

Okay, points scored for best sarcasm to date

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


What I have shown is that the media have spun this story to suggest that an asylum seeker was attacked by a gang of white British racist thugs from nearby pub...


When the reality is nothing of the sort!!!




Really?

How case is based off your view of some dubious media outlets and no evidence and complete hearsay

There is no reality here other than your paranoia


Where is the evidence that this WAS a racist attack...!?


Where are the descriptions of attackers...!?


If the victim is iranian/Iraqi/kurdish asylum seeker... and the identities of attackers are not yet known... then isn't it possible that they might also be iranian/iraqi/kurdish asylum seekers too...!?


So how can media make widespread claims of 'racist attack of asylum seeker' etc... which suggests the attackers were white british racist thugs... without any clarification of descriptions etc...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't start anything - you did. You always start arguing and picking rows with people.


And there you have it.

You after me claiming you were being racial, claimed i have a sickness of the mind and worst of all, you have zero knowledge and ability to diagnose and yet you do.
That is starting and then you have the audacity to claim you are innocent.

Its pure priceless entertainment and a sure sign, you have been a victim of bullying.

Of that I am sorry you have, but you dont then be an idiot and attempt to bully others, who ill see your stupidity and use it against you

That means you need to grow up

Cool

You made a huge deal about my original post, and you were way OTT - therefore, you must have a sickness of the mind. You overact to nearly everything - you're just barking mad really. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


And there you have it.

You after me claiming you were being racial, claimed i have a sickness of the mind and worst of all, you have zero knowledge and ability to diagnose and yet you do.
That is starting and then you have the audacity to claim you are innocent.

Its pure priceless entertainment and a sure sign, you have been a victim of bullying.

Of that I am sorry you have, but you dont then be an idiot and attempt to bully others, who ill see your stupidity and use it against you

That means you need to grow up

Cool

You made a huge deal about my original post, and you were way OTT - therefore, you must have a sickness of the mind. You overact to nearly everything - you're just barking mad really. Laughing


So the premise for your argument is based on starting, of which you did, which you perceive is a sickness of the mind.

lol

Go figure

Laughing

Triggered

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You made a huge deal about my original post, and you were way OTT - therefore, you must have a sickness of the mind. You overact to nearly everything - you're just barking mad really. Laughing


So the premise for your argument is based on starting, of which you did, which you perceive is a sickness of the mind.

lol

Go figure

Laughing

Triggered

What are you bleating on about now? Are you sure you haven't been drinking?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So the premise for your argument is based on starting, of which you did, which you perceive is a sickness of the mind.

lol

Go figure

Laughing

Triggered

What are you bleating on about now? Are you sure you haven't been drinking?

So triggered.

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:37 pm




Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


What I have shown is that the media have spun this story to suggest that an asylum seeker was attacked by a gang of white British racist thugs from nearby pub...


When the reality is nothing of the sort!!!




Really?

How case is based off your view of some dubious media outlets and no evidence and complete hearsay

There is no reality here other than your paranoia


Where is the evidence that this WAS a racist attack...!?


Where are the descriptions of attackers...!?


If the victim is iranian/Iraqi/kurdish asylum seeker... and the identities of attackers are not yet known... then isn't it possible that they might also be iranian/iraqi/kurdish asylum seekers too...!?


So how can media make widespread claims of 'racist attack of asylum seeker' etc... which suggests the attackers were white british racist thugs... without any clarification of descriptions etc...!!!???

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:


Thorin wrote:


Really?

How case is based off your view of some dubious media outlets and no evidence and complete hearsay

There is no reality here other than your paranoia


Where is the evidence that this WAS a racist attack...!?


Where are the descriptions of attackers...!?


If the victim is iranian/Iraqi/kurdish asylum seeker... and the identities of attackers are not yet known... then isn't it possible that they might also be iranian/iraqi/kurdish asylum seekers too...!?


So how can media make widespread claims of 'racist attack of asylum seeker' etc... which suggests the attackers were white british racist thugs... without any clarification of descriptions etc...!!!???


1) The witnesses

2) Not released yet

3) PMSL where is your evidence for that claim?

4) There is no such claim or suggestion this as by white British thugs ( your paranoia) and that also there is witnesses who state that 8 youths specifically asked where he was from and beat him to near death. Of which these witnesses where his friends and attacked also.

5) You have still failed to condemn the attack and are more concerned to defend against this being a possible racist hate crime, than care for the victim was nearly beaten to death.

You need to get your priorities straight, boy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:33 am



BBC news says the 17 year old victim is kurdish iranian and that 4 men and 2 women have been arrested.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:31 am

Six people have been arrested after a teenage asylum seeker was left fighting for his life in hospital by a gang in an attack being treated as a hate crime by police.

The boy was with two friends late on Friday night at a bus stop in Croydon when he was approached by a group of about eight people, who demanded to know where he was from. After replying that he was seeking asylum, the gang chased him and launched their attack.

The teenager, a Kurdish Iranian aged 17, was left lying on the ground unconscious after receiving repeated blows to the head. Scotland Yard said he suffered a fractured skull and blood clot on the brain and on Sunday was said to be in a serious but stable condition. The two other youths suffered minor injuries.

Scotland Yard on Sunday said four men and two women in their 20s were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and violent disorder late on Saturday at addresses in Croydon.



Investigating officer Kris Blamires, from Croydon CID, described the incident as a “brutal attack”.

“He has sustained serious head and facial injuries as a result of this attack, which included repeated blows to the head by a large group of attackers,” he said. “A number of people came to the aid of the victim as he lay unconscious and injured following the assault.”

Those arrested were a 24-year-old man, a 24-year-old woman, three 20-year-old men and a 20-year-old woman.

The attack prompted a wave of condemnation, with Conservative minister Gavin Barwell, Croydon Central’s MP, describing the attackers as “scum”. He said: “I think most people in Croydon will be as appalled as I am that what appears to have happened is a young man who came to this country seeking sanctuary has apparently been targeted because of his ethnic background. It’s an appalling crime and I hope the people responsible are caught quickly and receive the full force of British justice.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/01/asylum-seeker-fights-for-life-after-hate-attack-in-london

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:33 am

Police and paramedics were called to Shrublands Avenue at 11.40pm on Friday after reports of a man being attacked. They found a 17-year-old boy with “serious head and facial injuries” who is now in stable condition in hospital. He had suffered a fractured skull and a blood clot on his brain.

DS Kris Blamires, of Croydon CID, said: “At this early stage it is believed that about eight suspects approached the victim as he waited at a bus stop with two friends outside The Goat public house in the Shrublands.

“It is understood that the suspects asked the victim where he was from and when they established that he was an asylum seeker they chased him and launched a brutal attack.

“He has sustained serious head and facial injuries as a result of this attack, which included repeated blows to the head by a large group of attackers.

“A number of people came to the aid of the victim as he lay unconscious and injured following the assault.”

Chief Superintendent Jeff Boothe, Croydon's borough commander, called it a “savage attack” and said it was only the intervention of passers-by and the arrival of police that stopped it being worse.

He said: “A number of bystanders and eyewitnesses tried to intervene and say to the attackers that enough is enough.

“By all accounts they didn't actually stop until the sound of police sirens were heard in the background.”

Detectives are investigating whether some of those involved had been drinking in The Goat, Mr Boothe said.

The “close-knit community” has been left shocked by the ferocity of the attack, he added.

Housing minister Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, said: “I think most people in Croydon will be as appalled as I am that what appears to have happened is a young man who came to this country seeking sanctuary has apparently been targeted because of his ethnic background.“


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/croydon-hate-crime-six-arrested-shrublands-goat-pub-asylum-seeker-latest-a7662516.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:44 am



Attacked by other asylum seekers...?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:47 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Attacked by other asylum seekers...?

Really, ones drinking in a pub?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:50 am

I mean the attackers could be anyone, but its clear this was a hate crime and what does Tommy do.
Fail to condemn the attack, and looks for any reason to first claim a conspiracy, and accusations of lies by the media, then steer this to now a claim of asylum seekers beating up another asylum seeker.

Why not wait for the facts instead of your poor conceived views on this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:55 am

Well if they tried to kill him, let's hope they'll be tried for attempted murder, not assault. Those awful people who killed a gay man got off with "manslaughter".

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Jules on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote: ...

5) You have still failed to condemn the attack and are more concerned to defend against this being a possible racist hate crime, than care for the victim was nearly beaten to death.

You need to get your priorities straight, boy.





I'm not surprised. I remember the fierce way Tommy stubbornly defended his namesake Tommy Mair, the nasty brute who murdered a liberal MP in cold blood. Tommy Monks would not hear a word said against his RW soulmate. Sweet!    
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Jules wrote:
Thorin wrote:

5) You have still failed to condemn the attack and are more concerned to defend against this being a possible racist hate crime, than care for the victim was nearly beaten to death.

You need to get your priorities straight, boy.





I'm not surprised. I remember the fierce way Tommy stubbornly defended his namesake Tommy Mair, the nasty brute who murdered a liberal MP in cold blood. Tommy Monks would not hear a word said against his RW soulmate. Sweet!    

Labour MP actually, and I don't recall Tommy defending him. Tag-teaming with Didge will get you brownie points galore though. Surprised

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Jules on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:



I'm not surprised. I remember the fierce way Tommy stubbornly defended his namesake Tommy Mair, the nasty brute who murdered a liberal MP in cold blood. Tommy Monks would not hear a word said against his RW soulmate. Sweet!    

Labour MP actually, and I don't recall Tommy defending him. Tag-teaming with Didge will get you brownie points galore though. Surprised

Are you seriously bored today? I have already ignored you several times yesterday  and  today.

I know she is Labour. I wrote liberal with a small ''l'' .... as in left wing. In fact I wrote left wing first then changed it to liberal.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Labour MP actually, and I don't recall Tommy defending him. Tag-teaming with Didge will get you brownie points galore though. Surprised

Are you seriously bored today? I have already ignored you several times yesterday  and  today.

I know she is Labour. I wrote liberal with a small ''l'' .... as in left wing. In fact I wrote left wing first then changed it to liberal.

No, I'm not bored - been out in the garden. Why not just say she was a Labour MP?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.
Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Jules wrote:
Thorin wrote:

5) You have still failed to condemn the attack and are more concerned to defend against this being a possible racist hate crime, than care for the victim was nearly beaten to death.

You need to get your priorities straight, boy.





I'm not surprised. I remember the fierce way Tommy stubbornly defended his namesake Tommy Mair, the nasty brute who murdered a liberal MP in cold blood. Tommy Monks would not hear a word said against his RW soulmate. Sweet!    


I never defended him for his murder of the labour mp Jo Cox.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.
Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.

The victim is a kurdish iranian... the attackers could be iraqi or Turkish for all you know!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:31 pm



But most likely the attackers were blacks!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:31 pm

They could be.
They could also be white British BNP thugs.
Which would be your worst nightmare.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But most likely the attackers were blacks!!!
Is that a guess or a wish?
Perhaps you should speak to the Custody sargeant at Croydon nick.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:38 pm


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:52 pm

So we have learned that you trawl the jnternet searching for racist far right extremist websites such as vdare.com.
The police have made no disclosure on the ethnicty of the attackers.
You HOPE they are black.

Now tell us something new.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:53 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.
Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.


Is there a particular reason that you address your post no one and not to Tommy?
Looks immature.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But most likely the attackers were blacks!!!

Rolling Eyes why not wait until you know?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But most likely the attackers were blacks!!!


That is what is important to you here?

Not that a teen was nearly murdered?

And you claim not to be racist?

Seriously?

It was only you howling here over the colour of the attackers.

The media never did, nor any poster, just you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Original Quill on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:59 pm


v-dare wrote:Yes, the Goat, while it claims to be a family friendly pub, is a family friendly Zambian pub, and its customers are mostly black.

So someone who has a friend of a friend, from no closer than Dallas, thinks because a nearby pub is frequented by Africans, that the perps have to be black?? Tell 'em I have a friend of a friend in Dallas, whose cousin's uncle believes that because a redneck bar in Wynnwood is full of monkeys, they are responsible for the last ice age!

Jezus tommy, your standards leave something to be desired.


_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20406
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But most likely the attackers were blacks!!!

Rolling Eyes  why not wait until you know?


Correct Eddie and that no matter what ethnicity the attackers are. Its still a hate crime and they should be condemned for such a cowardly attack.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Angry Andy wrote:So we have learned that you trawl the jnternet searching for racist far right extremist websites such as vdare.com.
The police have made no disclosure on the ethnicty of the attackers.
You HOPE they are black.


Now tell us something new.


The descriptions have not been released... I wonder why!!!???

While at the same time, the language used in all the news media reports are all very suggestive that the attackers are a group of pissed up white British racist thugs from the nearby pub...!!!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:So we have learned that you trawl the jnternet searching for racist far right extremist websites such as vdare.com.
The police have made no disclosure on the ethnicty of the attackers.
You HOPE they are black.


Now tell us something new.


The descriptions have not been released... I wonder why!!!???

While at the same time, the language used in all the news media reports are all very suggestive that the attackers are a group of pissed up white British racist thugs from the nearby pub...!!!




No, that has been your paranoia throughout.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.
Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.


Is there a particular reason that you address your post no one and not to Tommy?
Looks immature.
Because it is unlikely that Tom has either the intelligence or reading skills to read anythjng more complex than Topsy and Tim novels.
Yet he claims he is a genius with an IQ beyond Stephen Hawkinge and Professor Brian Cox.
In his dreams.

Trying to make him understand that what he posts is far right racist guff is akin to nailing jelly to a post.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:09 pm


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.
Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.


Is there a particular reason that you address your post no one and not to Tommy?
Looks immature.


Is this post as a poster or moderator?

If the later, what rule has he broken?

Andy is allowed to express views is he not?

If as a poster, then you have every right to express your views.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But most likely the attackers were blacks!!!

Rolling Eyes  why not wait until you know?


Tell that to all the people who think the attackers were white british racist thugs...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes  why not wait until you know?


Tell that to all the people who think the attackers were white british racist thugs...


Which as seen on this whole thread has only been you thinking this based on your paranoia.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

That report is a year old. Historical.
Do keep up to date.
Desparate springs to mind.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:13 pm


"...Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English,nappies thrown out of windows,vandalism ands tonnes of litter everywhere )..."

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
"...Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English,nappies thrown out of windows,vandalism ands tonnes of litter everywhere )..."


And you claim not to be racist?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Detectives are investigating whether some of those involved had been drinking in the Goat.
Managers at the pub said they were saddened to hear of the incident, adding: “We do not in any way condone such action and we will do anything within our powers to help police to bring those that carried out this act to book. To the victim, we pray for his speedy recovery.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/01/asylum-seeker-fights-for-life-after-hate-attack-in-london




So its a possibility some of the attackers could be black.


If they are, I still condemn them for this cowardly attack.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
"...Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English,nappies thrown out of windows,vandalism ands tonnes of litter everywhere )..."
Clearly you are familiar with the place. Brung up there Tom?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:19 pm

That was a comment from the article link I posted previously...


I thought the attack on this asylum seeker was racist...!?

Not a comment from a local newspaper article from way before the attack happened...!?

Is it racist to say that people can't speak English!?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That was a comment from the article link I posted previously...


I thought the attack on this asylum seeker was racist...!?

Not a comment from a local newspaper article from way before the attack happened...!?

Is it racist to say that people can't speak English!?


Yes, when its based on a stereotype and a falsehood, simple because some people are bilingual and speak other languages

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:23 pm

So it's racist to say that people living here in uk who cant speak english... can't speak English...!?


Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum