Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Ken Livingstone has warned he will take Labour to court if it expels him over alleged anti-Semitism.

He had told BBC Radio London last April that in Adolf Hitler’s policy in 1932 “was that Jews should be moved to Israel”. “He was supporting Zionism – this before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews,” he told the Vanessa Feltz show.


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ken-livingstone-judicial-review-labour-party-anti-semitism-michael-mansfield-imran-khan-jeremy-corbyn_uk_58d54dd5e4b03787d357fadb?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk





This is the problem with the Far Left.


Israel did not exist in 1932, so ho could he move them to Israel?

Delusions. What he is referring to. Is the Haavara agreement between German Zionist Jews and the Nazi Germany. Of which many other zionists were against, but considering the hate many Germans Jews faced. You can hardly blame them for wanting to cut a deal, simply to get  out of Germany with some of their property.

Which the Nazi's only did, to try and break the anti-Nazi boycott. It was also seen as a way of getting rid of Jews. Hitler never even supported the agreement and criticized this in 1932. He only supported the agreement between 1937-1939. Only 60,000 German Jews were able to emigrate to Palestine, of which the Nazi's exploited them of their money and property out of 522,000. There is nothing in the agreement that backs and supports the creation of a Jewish homeland or nation in former Judea and Israel.



The agreement was controversial at the time, and was criticised by many Jewish leaders both within the Zionist movement (such as the Revisionist Zionist leader Ze'ev Jabotinsky) and outside it.[4] For German Jews, the agreement offered a way to leave an increasingly hostile environment in Nazi Germany; for the Yishuv, the new Jewish community in Palestine, it offered access to both immigrants and some economic support; and for the Nazis it was seen as a way of breaking the Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933, which had mass support among European Jews and was thought by the German state as a potential threat to a fragile German economy.

The Haavara Agreement was thought among some Nazi circles to be a possible way to rid the country of its supposed "Jewish problem." The head of the Middle Eastern division of the foreign ministry, the anti-Nazi Werner Otto von Hentig, supported the policy of concentrating Jews in Palestine. Hentig believed that if the Jewish population was concentrated in a single foreign entity, then foreign diplomatic policy and containment of the Jews would become easier. Hitler's own support of the Haavara Agreement was unclear and varied throughout the 1930s. Initially, Hitler criticized the agreement, but reversed his opinion and supported it in the period 1937-1939.
After the German invasion of Poland in September 1939, the program was ended.


Zionism

noun
1.
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.


So how in anyway, was Hitler supporting Zionism, a belief in a Jewish homeland for the Jews in Israel, of which none existed at this present time? When his intention all along was to eradicate them? The Nazi's in the 1930's were not strong enough to start murdering Jews on any scale, as it could likely lead to war. They certainly persecuted the Jews and treated them as inferior Until Germany was strong enough to go to war.. So  this agreement does not mean Hitler of the Nazis supported the ideology of Zionism. Like I say the Far Left are truly it seems Nazi apologists. I hope he does go to court, as he would need to show Hitler actively believed and supported a Jewish homeland for the Jews in its previous nation of Judea and Israel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 pm

In modern times it is not Labour’s normal practice to belittle the views of those who say they have been victims of racial prejudice, to query their motives and to reject the premises of their complaint. For good reasons, the party’s default position has become a determined readiness to define racism as its victims would like it to be defined. But there is arguably now an exception to this basic ethos of sensitivity: Jews. When the allegation is antisemitism and a Labour politician is being accused, the dynamic is often reversed. A presumption can take hold that the offence cannot have been committed because the left is opposed to all racism.

Warped logic then unfolds: anti-racists cannot be guilty of prejudice against Jews, so it follows that Jewish complaints about prejudice are dishonest. The offence is pushed back on to the people who thought they had been offended. It is reconfigured as a plot to discredit political foes; part of a hidden agenda connected to Israel-Palestine. This argument then feeds the idea that an accusation of antisemitism is a weapon deployed by Jews (usually for decorum’s sake recast as “Zionists”) for nefarious purposes. Thus the ancient racist narrative of kosher conspiracy and shadowy machination thrives even among those who imagine they are policing racism.

This pattern has played itself out in public view in the case of Ken Livingstone’s disciplinary hearing. He was charged with bringing the party into disrepute over remarks he made last year – and has repeated subsequently – bundling Zionism and Nazism together in a mangled retelling of the 1930s, depicting Hitler’s supposedly more nuanced attitudes “before he went mad”. Even aside from the grotesque misreading of history, this kind of language is deeply offensive. Its rhetorical purpose is to imply intellectual or actual Jewish complicity with the perpetrators of their genocide, diminishing the crime of the Holocaust, and so undermine the moral foundations of the state of Israel.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of Middle East conflict, that is a malicious way to handle matters of enormous complexity and cultural sensitivity. Mr Livingstone’s statements and unapologetic stances ooze contempt for the Jewish community. He has had every opportunity to moderate his language, rephrase his opinions and seek conciliation. Instead he has chosen gleeful defiance. He and his supporters have dismissed the row as a plot by enemies of Jeremy Corbyn, a smear campaign to discredit the leader and his friends.

Leave aside the internal wrangles that have tortured the opposition for the past two years. Set apart parallel arguments around Mr Corbyn’s opinions. Mr Livingstone’s case is egregious. The Labour leader on Wednesday recognised that his old comrade has caused “deep offence” that he has “failed to acknowledge”. Mr Corbyn has already committed Labour to a policy of “zero tolerance” on antisemitism. The party recognises definitions of the term that include vindictive revisionism of the Hitler-as-Zionist variety.

Every significant Jewish community body, every respectable historian, and every organisation that studies the Holocaust, to learn its lessons, has said that Mr Livingstone’s language is unacceptable.

Most Jews think it was hurtful. But a Labour committee has decided not to mind their pain. Mr Livingstone was found guilty of bringing the party into only minor disrepute, such that only suspension is required. Mr Corbyn has suggested further disciplinary action might be taken, although it is unclear of what kind.

How has it even come this far? Labour has heard every credible source say that one of its members has perpetrated and stoked prejudice against the Jewish community. It says his actions were wrong, but he is still in the party. An ugly conclusion is inevitable: Labour values Mr Livingstone’s membership over the fight against antisemitism. “Zero tolerance” was a lie.


https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/05/the-guardian-view-on-labour-and-ken-livingstone-wrong-decision-terrible-message

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by nicko on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Sack him NOW.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8361
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 pm

nicko wrote:Sack him NOW.


I doubt if its needed Nicko.

Its spelt the slow death of Labour this anyway, on top of Corbyn

People are seeing what the Far left are truly like

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:51 pm

nicko wrote:Sack him NOW.

On what grounds nicko? Actually, the issue is being expelled from the party or not.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Thorin wrote:In modern times it is not Labour’s normal practice to belittle the views of those who say they have been victims of racial prejudice, to query their motives and to reject the premises of their complaint. For good reasons, the party’s default position has become a determined readiness to define racism as its victims would like it to be defined. But there is arguably now an exception to this basic ethos of sensitivity: Jews. When the allegation is antisemitism and a Labour politician is being accused, the dynamic is often reversed. A presumption can take hold that the offence cannot have been committed because the left is opposed to all racism.

Warped logic then unfolds: anti-racists cannot be guilty of prejudice against Jews, so it follows that Jewish complaints about prejudice are dishonest. The offence is pushed back on to the people who thought they had been offended. It is reconfigured as a plot to discredit political foes; part of a hidden agenda connected to Israel-Palestine. This argument then feeds the idea that an accusation of antisemitism is a weapon deployed by Jews (usually for decorum’s sake recast as “Zionists”) for nefarious purposes. Thus the ancient racist narrative of kosher conspiracy and shadowy machination thrives even among those who imagine they are policing racism.

This pattern has played itself out in public view in the case of Ken Livingstone’s disciplinary hearing. He was charged with bringing the party into disrepute over remarks he made last year – and has repeated subsequently – bundling Zionism and Nazism together in a mangled retelling of the 1930s, depicting Hitler’s supposedly more nuanced attitudes “before he went mad”. Even aside from the grotesque misreading of history, this kind of language is deeply offensive. Its rhetorical purpose is to imply intellectual or actual Jewish complicity with the perpetrators of their genocide, diminishing the crime of the Holocaust, and so undermine the moral foundations of the state of Israel.


Regardless of the rights and wrongs of Middle East conflict, that is a malicious way to handle matters of enormous complexity and cultural sensitivity. Mr Livingstone’s statements and unapologetic stances ooze contempt for the Jewish community. He has had every opportunity to moderate his language, rephrase his opinions and seek conciliation. Instead he has chosen gleeful defiance. He and his supporters have dismissed the row as a plot by enemies of Jeremy Corbyn, a smear campaign to discredit the leader and his friends.

Leave aside the internal wrangles that have tortured the opposition for the past two years. Set apart parallel arguments around Mr Corbyn’s opinions. Mr Livingstone’s case is egregious. The Labour leader on Wednesday recognised that his old comrade has caused “deep offence” that he has “failed to acknowledge”. Mr Corbyn has already committed Labour to a policy of “zero tolerance” on antisemitism. The party recognises definitions of the term that include vindictive revisionism of the Hitler-as-Zionist variety.

Every significant Jewish community body, every respectable historian, and every organisation that studies the Holocaust, to learn its lessons, has said that Mr Livingstone’s language is unacceptable.

Most Jews think it was hurtful. But a Labour committee has decided not to mind their pain. Mr Livingstone was found guilty of bringing the party into only minor disrepute, such that only suspension is required. Mr Corbyn has suggested further disciplinary action might be taken, although it is unclear of what kind.

How has it even come this far? Labour has heard every credible source say that one of its members has perpetrated and stoked prejudice against the Jewish community. It says his actions were wrong, but he is still in the party. An ugly conclusion is inevitable: Labour values Mr Livingstone’s membership over the fight against antisemitism. “Zero tolerance” was a lie.


https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/05/the-guardian-view-on-labour-and-ken-livingstone-wrong-decision-terrible-message

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Nearly everyone misses off the first part of what Ken said - re the policy that Jews should be moved to "Israel". Clearly, Hitler didn't encourage them to go there later - he killed them instead, which is what Ken meant.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Oh wow more claims to what Ken says, where apparently countless people are all wrong.

For goodness sake

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Here's the quote:

Let's remember when Hitler won his election in 1932, his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews.

If you miss off the first part, the second part isn't in context.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Here's the quote:

Let's remember when Hitler won his election in 1932, his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews.

If you miss off the first part, the second part isn't in context.


Yes, as Israel did not exist then and long before 1932 he wanted to murder Jews and to then claim mental health as an excuse for the holocaust

About as piss poor as it gets

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 pm

What he said was perfectly clear and logical. There's nothing antisemitic about it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What he said was perfectly clear and logical. There's nothing antisemitic about it.


Really, all those who participated in the holocaust did so not out of hate, and were all mad?

How is claiming Hitler wanting rid of Jews. No matter where in the world, not Israel, as it did not exist then (context missed by you again to deligitimnize Israel through comparisons to the nazis, which is a form of antisemitism,). Is some how to you supporting Zionism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What he said was perfectly clear and logical. There's nothing antisemitic about it.


Really, all those who participated in the holocaust did so not out of hate, and were all mad?

How is claiming Hitler wanting rid of Jews. No matter where in the world, not Israel, as it did not exist then (context missed by you again to deligitimnize Israel through comparisons to the nazis, which is a form of antisemitism,). Is some how to you supporting Zionism.

I've explained to you several times, but you don't understand.

I don't think that saying Hitler went mad is antisemitic either.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Really, all those who participated in the holocaust did so not out of hate, and were all mad?

How is claiming Hitler wanting rid of Jews. No matter where in the world, not Israel, as it did not exist then (context missed by you again to deligitimnize Israel through comparisons to the nazis, which is a form of antisemitism,). Is some how to you supporting Zionism.

I've explained to you several times, but you don't understand.

I don't think that saying Hitler went mad is antisemitic either.


Really?

You don;t think its Nazi apologist babble for the holocaust? Claiming a madness caused the holocaust and not hate of the Jews?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've explained to you several times, but you don't understand.

I don't think that saying Hitler went mad is antisemitic either.


Really?

You don;t think its Nazi apologist babble for the holocaust? Claiming a madness caused the holocaust and not hate of the Jews?

No.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Really?

You don;t think its Nazi apologist babble for the holocaust? Claiming a madness caused the holocaust and not hate of the Jews?

No.


Well you think Hitler went mad and murdered 11 million then and it had nothing to do with hate?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No.


Well you think Hitler went mad and murdered 11 million then and it had nothing to do with hate?

I don't think it's nazi apologist babble to claim that Hitler went mad and killed six million Jews.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Well you think Hitler went mad and murdered 11 million then and it had nothing to do with hate?

I don't think it's nazi apologist babble to claim that Hitler went mad and killed six million Jews.


Its is, because you are claiming madness and not hate as a reason for the holocaust.

Even worse all those complicit in the holocaust.

Were they mad also?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:42 pm

More red herrings, more straw man arguments, more moving of the goal posts. It's you who's digging yourself into a hole Didge.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:More red herrings, more straw man arguments, more moving of the goal posts. It's you who's digging yourself into a hole Didge.


So when I have you with you back against the wall, you misdirect to attack me poorly with false claims

Funny, how you could not answer the question

At least we know you think Nazism and its hateful ideology was not the cause of a 11 million murdered, you think its all down to chronic anxiety Hitler suffered.

Case closed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:46 pm

The case is certainly closed - Ken has not been expelled because he was not antisemitic.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The case is certainly closed - Ken has not been expelled because he was not antisemitic.


He is as seen a Nazi apologist, like yourself, who thinks its okay to not blame the hate of Jews via Nazism, but Chronic anxiety on the holocaust.

You really fucked up this time Rags

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The case is certainly closed - Ken has not been expelled because he was not antisemitic.


He is as seen a Nazi apologist, like yourself, who thinks its okay to not blame the hate of Jews via Nazism, but Chronic anxiety on the holocaust.

You really fucked up this time Rags

Chronic anxiety? You just made that up. You've messed up badly this time Didge.

Go and harass someone else if you want a row.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


He is as seen a Nazi apologist, like yourself, who thinks its okay to not blame the hate of Jews via Nazism, but Chronic anxiety on the holocaust.

You really fucked up this time Rags

Chronic anxiety? You just made that up. You've messed up badly this time Didge.

Go and harass someone else if you want a row.


That is what Hitler suffered from..

It helps when I know history better than you.

You though have stupidly excused the Holocaust off a claim of madness and not ideological hate.

In fact, there is no reason to hate the Nazi's according to you. You must think they are innocent and only following the orders of a madman.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Since when is having chronic anxiety the same thing as going "mad"? That's just stigmatising those who have chronic anxiety. Shame on you Didge.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Anyway, saying that Hitler went mad isn't antisemitic, whichever way you look at it. Only someone who is paranoid or a bit strange would think so.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Since when is having chronic anxiety the same thing as going "mad"? That's just stigmatising those who have chronic anxiety. Shame on you Didge.


So you are saying it was madness that was the cause for the final solution?

He did suffer from Chronic anxiety

I never claimed this was the cause, you claimed his madness was the excuse for the holocaust.

All I did was educate you on the mental health problems he suffered with

All can see though, you are a nazi apologist

This is what happens when you listen to Far leftist idiots

Razz


Last edited by Thorin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, saying that Hitler went mad isn't antisemitic, whichever way you look at it. Only someone who is paranoid or a bit strange would think so.


So to Rags, the holocaust was not due to ideological hate but madness

David Irvine would love you rags

You do realise you have made yourself a Holocaust denier by such a claim?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, saying that Hitler went mad isn't antisemitic, whichever way you look at it. Only someone who is paranoid or a bit strange would think so.


So to Rags, the holocaust was not due to ideological hate but madness

David Irvine would love you rags

You do realise you have made yourself a Holocaust denier by such a claim?

I didn't say that. I said it's not antisemitic to say that Hitler went mad. Try actually reading what I say rather than what you wish I'd said.

You clearly don't know what Holocaust denial is.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


So to Rags, the holocaust was not due to ideological hate but madness

David Irvine would love you rags

You do realise you have made yourself a Holocaust denier by such a claim?

I didn't say that. I said it's not antisemitic to say that Hitler went mad. Try actually reading what I say rather than what you wish I'd said.

You clearly don't know what Holocaust denial is.  

That makes you a holocaust denier, claiming hate is not the reason for the murder of a 11 million but madness is the excuse for you.

All can read what you have said and its Nazi apologist babble

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say that. I said it's not antisemitic to say that Hitler went mad. Try actually reading what I say rather than what you wish I'd said.

You clearly don't know what Holocaust denial is.  

That makes you a holocaust denier, claiming hate is not the reason for the murder of a 11 million but madness is the excuse for you.

All can read what you have said and its Nazi apologist babble

I didn't claim anything of the kind. You're telling more and more lies Didgey. Had another bad day?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That makes you a holocaust denier, claiming hate is not the reason for the murder of a 11 million but madness is the excuse for you.

All can read what you have said and its Nazi apologist babble

I didn't claim anything of the kind. You're telling more and more lies Didgey. Had another bad day?


You have defended Kens claim to Hitler going mad and then murdering Jews and not any hate of Jews as the cause.
Its you having the bad day being exposed as a Nazi apologist

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't claim anything of the kind. You're telling more and more lies Didgey. Had another bad day?


You have defended Kens claim to Hitler going mad and then murdering Jews and not any hate of Jews as the cause.
Its you having the bad day being exposed as a Nazi apologist

Cool

You claimed that I said the holocaust was caused by chronic anxiety, which is a lie. You exposed yourself as a fan of the murder of Palestinians a long time ago - because you hate Muslims.

Oh, are you drunk again? Is that why you can't read my posts?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


You have defended Kens claim to Hitler going mad and then murdering Jews and not any hate of Jews as the cause.
Its you having the bad day being exposed as a Nazi apologist

Cool

You claimed that I said the holocaust was caused by chronic anxiety, which is a lie. You exposed yourself as a fan of the murder of Palestinians a long time ago - because you hate Muslims.

Oh, are you drunk again? Is that why you can't read my posts?


I never claimed that.

I just stated that Hitler suffered from Chronic anxiety

You stated it was not antisemitic to claim Hitler murdered the Jews, because to you he went mad and not off ideological hate.

So are you claiming Nazism had nothing to do with the murder of 6 million Jews?

Or are you claiming it was only due to your claim and defense of Ken, being down to madness?

Take your time?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You claimed that I said the holocaust was caused by chronic anxiety, which is a lie. You exposed yourself as a fan of the murder of Palestinians a long time ago - because you hate Muslims.

Oh, are you drunk again? Is that why you can't read my posts?


I never claimed that.

I just stated that Hitler suffered from Chronic anxiety

You stated it was not antisemitic to claim Hitler murdered the Jews, because to you he went mad and not off ideological hate.

So are you claiming Nazism had nothing to do with the murder of 6 million Jews?

Or are you claiming it was only due to your claim and defense of Ken, being down to madness?

Take your time?

You said that Ken blamed it on chronic anxiety, and you implied that I agreed with him. He didn't say that, and I didn't imply it either.

He is as seen a Nazi apologist, like yourself, who thinks its okay to not blame the hate of Jews via Nazism, but Chronic anxiety on the holocaust.

You're really clutching at straws, as well as implying that people who have chronic anxiety are "mad".

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


I never claimed that.

I just stated that Hitler suffered from Chronic anxiety

You stated it was not antisemitic to claim Hitler murdered the Jews, because to you he went mad and not off ideological hate.

So are you claiming Nazism had nothing to do with the murder of 6 million Jews?

Or are you claiming it was only due to your claim and defense of Ken, being down to madness?

Take your time?

You said that Ken blamed it on chronic anxiety, and you implied that I agreed with him. He didn't say that, and I didn't imply it either.

He is as seen a Nazi apologist, like yourself, who thinks its okay to not blame the hate of Jews via Nazism, but Chronic anxiety on the holocaust.

You're really clutching at straws, as well as implying that people who have chronic anxiety are "mad".


Well that was the mental health condition he suffered from.
So for you both to back madness, means you think his Chronic anxiety was the cause of the Holocaust.
As there is no case for Hitler being insane.

So again, you defending Kens claim to Hitler going mad and then only after this murdering Jews.

So lets have you on record and say, that it was madness and not ideological hate, as you believe that caused the Holocaust?

This is Priceless, who would have thought you were a nazi apologist?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You said that Ken blamed it on chronic anxiety, and you implied that I agreed with him. He didn't say that, and I didn't imply it either.



You're really clutching at straws, as well as implying that people who have chronic anxiety are "mad".


Well that was the mental health condition he suffered from.
So for you both to back madness, means you think his Chronic anxiety was the cause of the Holocaust.
As there is no case for Hitler being insane.

So again, you defending Kens claim to Hitler going mad and then only after this murdering Jews.

So lets have you on record and say, that it was madness and not ideological hate, as you believe that caused the Holocaust?

This is Priceless, who would have thought you were a nazi apologist?

I didn't say that though, so you're lying yet again.

Look, the only reason you hate Ken is that you support the Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians, and so you will lie about everything.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Also, it's now on record that you think that people who have chronic anxiety are "mad". Shame on you for being such a bigot.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


Well that was the mental health condition he suffered from.
So for you both to back madness, means you think his Chronic anxiety was the cause of the Holocaust.
As there is no case for Hitler being insane.

So again, you defending Kens claim to Hitler going mad and then only after this murdering Jews.

So lets have you on record and say, that it was madness and not ideological hate, as you believe that caused the Holocaust?

This is Priceless, who would have thought you were a nazi apologist?

I didn't say that though, so you're lying yet again.

Look, the only reason you hate Ken is that you support the Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians, and so you will lie about everything.


You said its not antisemitic to claim Hitler was mad to then carry out the holocaust

You are by such views an apologist for Nazism

That is a fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say that though, so you're lying yet again.

Look, the only reason you hate Ken is that you support the Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians, and so you will lie about everything.


You said its not antisemitic to claim Hitler was mad to then carry out the holocaust

You are by such views an apologist for Nazism

That is a fact

It's not antisemitic to say that Hitler went mad. Once again, you fail to see the context re the build up to killing the Jews. You think that everything happened overnight, so it's laughable for you to claim that you "know" about history. You know nothing about anything, and you don't understand anything, except how to cause an argument in an empty room.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:


You said its not antisemitic to claim Hitler was mad to then carry out the holocaust

You are by such views an apologist for Nazism

That is a fact

It's not antisemitic to say that Hitler went mad. Once again, you fail to see the context re the build up to killing the Jews. You think that everything happened overnight, so it's laughable for you to claim that you "know" about history. You know nothing about anything, and you don't understand anything, except how to cause an argument in an empty room.



There you go.

Rags thinks its nothing to do with Nazi ideology the murder of a 11 million people.

She then invokes the smile laugh as she knows she now is looking very much like a Nazi apologist

I wonder if they will teach this in school

Wolf was right about you being racist.

Case closed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not antisemitic to say that Hitler went mad. Once again, you fail to see the context re the build up to killing the Jews. You think that everything happened overnight, so it's laughable for you to claim that you "know" about history. You know nothing about anything, and you don't understand anything, except how to cause an argument in an empty room.



There you go.

Rags thinks its nothing to do with Nazi ideology the murder of a 11 million people.

She then invokes the smile laugh as she knows she now is looking very much like a Nazi apologist

I wonder if they will teach this in school

Wolf was right about you being racist.

Case closed

I didn't say that. It clearly wasn't just to do with ideology though.

Trying to get support from Wolftroll reveals that you know you've lost the whole debate - not that you were ever debating in the first place.

lol!

Where did you get that figure from?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 pm

As all can see.

Rags defends kens claim, the holocaust was not down to ideological hate but madness.

Wolf was right in the end

Racists, always show their true colours

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:40 pm

I think you've out-trolled yourself Didge. Lay off the bottle and have a rest. Razz

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:41 pm

I think someone is regretting their Nazi Apologist views on the holocaust.

Was so poor, its now recorded on this forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Thorin wrote:I think someone is regretting their Nazi Apologist views on the holocaust.

Was so poor, its now recorded on this forum.

What Ken said wasn't antisemitic. That's a fact, and you can't bear it because you've been wrong all the way through this thread - to the extent that you ended up trolling your own thread.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 pm

So now she admits to her Nazi Apologist stance and is using maniacal laughter

So apparently I am wrong and the Holocaust was not down to hateful ideology, but to rags a mental health issue

Go figure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Thorin wrote:So now she admits to her Nazi Apologist stance and is using maniacal laughter

So apparently I am wrong and the Holocaust was not down to hateful ideology, but to rags a mental health issue

Go figure

You're the one who equated chronic anxiety to being "mad", not me. You don't understand history at all, despite your claim that you do. Maybe you're just a bit thick. rabbit

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:So now she admits to her Nazi Apologist stance and is using maniacal laughter

So apparently I am wrong and the Holocaust was not down to hateful ideology, but to rags a mental health issue

Go figure

You're the one who equated chronic anxiety to being "mad", not me. You don't understand history at all, despite your claim that you do. Maybe you're just a bit thick. rabbit



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:08 pm




Apparently there is an excuse for this hate as seen above

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:10 pm




Apparently, this was down to madness and not ideological hate to some?

Go figure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum