This Funny Ad Will Change The Way You Feel About 'Special Needs'

Go down

This Funny Ad Will Change The Way You Feel About 'Special Needs'

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Ask yourself: What 'special needs' does a person with Down Syndrome really have? I love this.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5891/This-Funny-Ad-Will-Change-The-Way-You-Feel-About-Special-Needs-#0MufKPZzmFKLuqOJ.99

Back to top Go down

Re: This Funny Ad Will Change The Way You Feel About 'Special Needs'

Post by Syl on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Opinions are changing at last. Two year old Lilly Beddall who has Downs Syndrome recently won a modelling contract to be the face of childrens wear at Matalan.
Beautiful she is too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/toddler-downs-syndrome-matalan-modelling-contract-beauty-competition-lily-beddall-a7634661.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Syl wrote:Opinions are changing at last. Two year old Lilly Beddall who has Downs Syndrome recently won a modelling contract to be the face of childrens wear at Matalan.
Beautiful she is too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/toddler-downs-syndrome-matalan-modelling-contract-beauty-competition-lily-beddall-a7634661.html

+1

Opinions need to change and people need to start treating people with disabilities as human beings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Thanks Thor.
I grew up with a Downs syndrome girl, in the neighbourhood we grew up in everyone was accepted, and she was a delight....very strong though. She was a rough tomboy and one of her games was shoving us over and sitting on us....we would be trapped because she was so much stronger than me and my sister.
It used to worry my mum and she would be pleading with her to get off us. Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Syl wrote:Thanks Thor.
I grew up with a Downs syndrome girl, in the neighbourhood we grew up in everyone was accepted, and she was a delight....very strong though. She was a rough tomboy and one of her games was shoving us over and sitting on us....we would be trapped because she was so much stronger than me and my sister.
It used to worry my mum and she would be pleading with her to get off us. Laughing

You are welcome Syl. I remember as a young child feeling awkward around other kids with down syndrome. I guess I just simply did not understand until I actually started to talk to some of these kids and helped me see ho silly I had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down