What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Go down

What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:38 pm




Aged 17, Deeyah fled from Norway confused, lost and torn between cultures. Unlike some young Muslims she picked up a camera instead of a gun. She now uses her camera (and her superpower) to shed light on the clash of cultures between Muslim parents who prioritise honour and their children's desire for freedom. She argues that we need to understand what is happening to fight the pull to extremism.

Deeyah Khan is a critically acclaimed music producer and Emmy and Peabody award-winning documentary film director. Her work highlights human rights, women's voices and freedom of expression. Her skill as a multidisciplinary artist led her to film and music as the language for her social activism. Born in Norway to immigrant parents of Pashtun and Punjabi ancestry, the experience of living between different cultures, both the challenges and the beauty, dominates her artistic vision.

Her 2012 multi-award winning documentary Banaz: A Love Story chronicles the life and death of Banaz Mahmod. Her second film the Bafta-nominated Jihad involved two years of interviews and filming with Islamic extremists, convicted terrorists and former jihadis.

Deeyah is the founder of social purpose arts and media production company, Fuuse which works to create intercultural dialogue and understanding by confronting the most complex and controversial topics, and sharing alternative views and excluded voices. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_W0HFy9Et4

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Original Quill on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Thorin wrote:Unlike some young Muslims she picked up a camera instead of a gun.

Wow, I didn't know that about young Muslims.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by nicko on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:48 am

There's a lot you don't know about Muslims, you will learn eventually when you take your head from up your arse.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10258
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:Unlike some young Muslims she picked up a camera instead of a gun.

Wow, I didn't know that about young Muslims.


Then tell youtube that, as its their description and what she says herself in the video, which you clearly did not watch did you.
If you had, you would not have made the sarcastic and immature comment

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:23 pm

nicko wrote:There's a lot you don't know about Muslims,    you will learn eventually when you take your head from up your arse.

there is more you don't know Rolling Eyes

I've dated a Muslim Girl
My brother dated one for 7 years, she was basically a sister in law
My Colleague/friend in my new job is Muslim
I have coffee almost every day with him and 2 other Muslims
had dozens of Muslim friends over the years

THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE!!


Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18666
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm

I have to back Veya here. I know loads of Muslims and they're just.....people.
There's a surprise eh? Who'd have thought they could be so 'people-ish'.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 pm

So why is she claiming that she was getting so much hatred and threats of rape/death from other Muslims...?


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21042
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So why is she claiming that she was getting so much hatred and threats of rape/death from other Muslims...?


Because like you, those that threaten the individuals that wish to engage the 'multicultural globalized community' are Hill shepherds that feel the need to mindlessly protect 'their tribe' from others, they just view you as the other while you view them as the other..

an example on here was Nicko Calling Eddie a traitor and imply she was less of an asset to her community because she wouldn't fall in line with his 'vision of Britishness'... the Muslim hill shepherd does the exact same to the Muslim girls that don't fall in line with their 'vision of what it is to be Islamic'



_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18666
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:There's a lot you don't know about Muslims,    you will learn eventually when you take your head from up your arse.

there is more you don't know Rolling Eyes

I've dated a Muslim Girl
My brother dated one for 7 years, she was basically a sister in law
My Colleague/friend in my new job is Muslim
I have coffee almost every day with him and 2 other Muslims
had dozens of Muslim friends over the years

THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE!!


Once again that braindead fuckwit nicko proves that he knows less than nothing about anything that goes on outside his own backyard...

(Now let's watch the clueless little coward or one of his flopette sidekicks give me a red,  while I get abused for calling the racist little "keyboard warrior" shit out, for what he really is..)        

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:So why is she claiming that she was getting so much hatred and threats of rape/death from other Muslims...?


Because like you, those that threaten the individuals that wish to engage the 'multicultural globalized community' are Hill shepherds that feel the need to mindlessly protect 'their tribe' from others, they just view you as the other while you view them as the other..

an example on here was Nicko Calling Eddie a traitor and imply she was less of an asset to her community because she wouldn't fall in line with his 'vision of Britishness'... the Muslim hill shepherd does the exact same to the Muslim girls that don't fall in line with their 'vision of what it is to be Islamic'

Idea

Too true that,  veya...

All that these resident xenophobic neo-nazi/alt.right members on here have been proving in recent months, regarding these issues,  is just how scared, ignorant and gullible they really are at heart...

Spineless little grubs, yearning for those non-existent halcyon days of old "empire", when good white God-fearing Englishmen ruled the waves, those "asian" savages and "dingle berry picking" natives where only good for cheap labour, and,them good li'l wimmin folk 'knew their place' -- barefoot, pregnant and chained to the kitchen sink..

And any of their countryfolk who disagreed with their own narrow-minded and isolationist brand of 'patriotism' are automatically branded "traitors to the cause" --  just like nicko has done to eddie, and the likes of H' Andy, sassy, Irn and Korben over the past year or two..        Rolling Eyes

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6300
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 am

YAWN.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10258
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by nicko on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:53 am

PS, why don't you two join Electricsky then you can spend all day licking each others arses to your hearts content !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10258
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Awwww Nicko, you peeked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:There's a lot you don't know about Muslims,    you will learn eventually when you take your head from up your arse.

there is more you don't know Rolling Eyes

I've dated a Muslim Girl
My brother dated one for 7 years, she was basically a sister in law
My Colleague/friend in my new job is Muslim
I have coffee almost every day with him and 2 other Muslims
had dozens of Muslim friends over the years

THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE!!


Have a green. I've never seen a more racist OP. So with all the rednecks in America running round with guns he thinks the OP is accurate. Racist bastard and as thick as shit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:11 pm

The hatred this Muslim woman gets is from Muslims.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21042
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:52 pm

sassy wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

there is more you don't know Rolling Eyes

I've dated a Muslim Girl
My brother dated one for 7 years, she was basically a sister in law
My Colleague/friend in my new job is Muslim
I have coffee almost every day with him and 2 other Muslims
had dozens of Muslim friends over the years

THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE!!


Have a green.   I've never seen a more racist OP.   So with all the rednecks in America running round with guns he thinks the OP is accurate.   Racist bastard and as thick as shit.

What was racist about the OP?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:42 pm

So clearly those on the left have not even watched the video have they, that have commented?

If they had, they would not be posting up misdirection and avoiding these problems.

They clearly have not because this woman believes that many Muslims are being let down when young and in conflict between their own family and their culture, to that of their nation. Even going off how this can allow some drawn to terrorism this way.

So why do those who have posted from the left say as they have done?

Because they do not want to recognise a problem, let alone help solve the problem for many young Muslims.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:


Have a green.   I've never seen a more racist OP.   So with all the rednecks in America running round with guns he thinks the OP is accurate.   Racist bastard and as thick as shit.

What was racist about the OP?

Indeed, so a Muslim woman who has suffered racism, is now racist to Sassy.

I would love to understand how she figures that one out, when this woman supports and helps young Muslims.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Thorin wrote:So clearly those on the left have not even watched the video have they, that have commented?

If they had, they would not be posting up misdirection and avoiding these problems.

They clearly have not because this woman believes that many Muslims are being let down when young and in conflict between their own family and their culture, to that of their nation. Even going off how this can allow some drawn to terrorism this way.

So why do those who have posted from the left say as they have done?

Because they do not want to recognise a problem, let alone help solve the problem for many young Muslims.

Young BRITS are being let down by Racist scum like nicko and tommy
Exact same shit
The problem is People that THINK LIKE NICKO
doesn't matter if they are Muslim of British!!! It is people that think Like HIM that are the problem

SO Stop your focus on just Muslims and CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18666
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:So clearly those on the left have not even watched the video have they, that have commented?

If they had, they would not be posting up misdirection and avoiding these problems.

They clearly have not because this woman believes that many Muslims are being let down when young and in conflict between their own family and their culture, to that of their nation. Even going off how this can allow some drawn to terrorism this way.

So why do those who have posted from the left say as they have done?

Because they do not want to recognise a problem, let alone help solve the problem for many young Muslims.

Young BRITS are being let down  by Racist scum like nicko and tommy
Exact same shit
The problem is People that THINK LIKE NICKO
doesn't matter if they are Muslim of British!!! It is people that think Like HIM that are the problem

SO Stop your focus on just Muslims and CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!

Nicko is fine ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 am

No he is not!!!

He is like the Islamic fundamentalist that say the girl that doesn't act to he expectations Is an insult to Islam, he is just a Ultranationalist no different than an Islamic Fundamentalist.

He should be treated like the Islamic fundamentalist, failing to do so is hypocrisy, Unless you Support letting Islamic Fundamentalists do it too.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18666
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 am

The woman in op is not British... she was born in Norway I think, to Muslim immigrants... and says she fled from there because of threats to rape/kill her from Muslims over there...she says she came to London and then had to leave because of more threats to rape/kill her from UK based Muslims...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21042
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:So clearly those on the left have not even watched the video have they, that have commented?

If they had, they would not be posting up misdirection and avoiding these problems.

They clearly have not because this woman believes that many Muslims are being let down when young and in conflict between their own family and their culture, to that of their nation. Even going off how this can allow some drawn to terrorism this way.

So why do those who have posted from the left say as they have done?

Because they do not want to recognise a problem, let alone help solve the problem for many young Muslims.

Young BRITS are being let down  by Racist scum like nicko and tommy
Exact same shit
The problem is People that THINK LIKE NICKO
doesn't matter if they are Muslim of British!!! It is people that think Like HIM that are the problem

SO Stop your focus on just Muslims and CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!

Misdirection and again and proves you have not watched the video.
You don't want to know that there is an issue, because understanding there is one, means there is a problem, of which problems needs to be tackled. I wont do anything that a regressive lefty tells me to do.
Its because of people like you that problems exist, because you continually bury your head in the sand over them, thinking. That to talk about them is being anti-Muslim. No talking about them is the first step to helping Muslims, that is what you fail to grasp

Like I say we have had one posted who is know for her antisemitism think the OP is racism, which shows how deluded some of you regressives are.

This is not about Nicko, its about the issues that the Muslim youth in Europe face and people want to help, where as you just want to use as a platform to sport your pathetic an immature hate at posters, because you get a hard on and jack off thinking you can be tough behind your PC. It just makes you look an immature dick

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:No he is not!!!

He is like the Islamic fundamentalist that say the girl that doesn't act to he expectations Is an insult to Islam, he is just a Ultranationalist no different than an Islamic Fundamentalist.  

He should be treated like the Islamic fundamentalist, failing to do so is hypocrisy, Unless you Support letting Islamic Fundamentalists do it too.

Yet more pathetic hate and unfounded, because again you want to misdirect the thread.

This is not about Nicko and stop trying top derail the thread with your pathetic hate

The only one acting like a fundamentalist is you here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:No he is not!!!

He is like the Islamic fundamentalist that say the girl that doesn't act to he expectations Is an insult to Islam, he is just a Ultranationalist no different than an Islamic Fundamentalist.  

He should be treated like the Islamic fundamentalist, failing to do so is hypocrisy, Unless you Support letting Islamic Fundamentalists do it too.

He's nothing like an Islamic fundamentalist - that's just silly. You lecturing someone about hypocrisy is very amusing. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 am

I have to smile at Veya's posts, and then I laugh when I realise he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10258
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:32 am

Didge, he IS an immature dick, his continual "shouting" means he wants to impress posters with his "knowledge".
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10258
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:08 pm

sassy wrote:Awwww Nicko, you peeked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm loving the bitching section.    


 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

 by Guest on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

HT  

She is digger on chaotic musings site! 

Why is she moaning on about different user names etc!

That site was given to her and it's worst than bitchfest ever was with trolling! 

That site was awful against fluffy bunny. 

....Nasty bunch of rw fishwives that mainly incoporate the likes of ragga, eddie, syl etc!

lol


GuestGuest




 











 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

 by scrat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:25 am

I doubt that they'll bother us over here, without the back up of their own mod team they'd soil themselves at the prospect of having to face the truth without some two faced **** troll screeching BLOCKED! unfortunately the herd remain the same they don't like the truth,,,,,,up em!

scratForum Member

Posts : 89
Points : 104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 55
Location : Ytene



 











 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

 by scrat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:55 am

I see that in our absence Veya's "delusions from the dunny" have sprung up with increasing hysteria and now poor Penfold is being vigorously rubbed up the wrong way.

As in politics, sports, and indeed life itself, Britain is playing at the top of the premiership with nations that matter, Australia sadly languishes in the championship, somewhere near the bottom!

I don't think Veya is that antiBritish, possibly antiEnglish, as is the order of things, Perhaps he's one of they toad licking folk, as alcoholics make far more sense!


scratForum Member

Posts : 89
Points : 104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 55
Location : Ytene

avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Bless, you so bored with yours you decided to promote ours lol

Unlike yours, one thread, that finished days ago, so in the interest of unbiased reporting, that was followed by:

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm

scrat wrote:
I see that in our absence Veya's "delusions from the dunny" have sprung up with increasing hysteria and now poor Penfold is being vigorously rubbed up the wrong way.

As in politics, sports, and indeed life itself, Britain is playing at the top of the premiership with nations that matter, Australia sadly languishes in the championship, somewhere near the bottom!

I don't think Veya is that antiBritish, possibly antiEnglish, as is the order of things, Perhaps he's one of they toad licking folk, as alcoholics make far more sense!


I actually quite like Veya, scrat. He's on the left and shoots from the hip rubbing up the RW into a frenzy and I like that. It's these very people that have help him form his opinions of some English people.

It's all about opinions of course.

avatar
Irn Bru
Established Member

Posts : 400
Points : 807
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by scrat on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:


I actually quite like Veya, scrat. He's on the left and shoots from the hip rubbing up the RW into a frenzy and I like that. It's these very people that have help him form his opinions of some English people.

It's all about opinions of course.

No you're quite right Veya is a sound chap, so's Wolf, Quill and Ben!

avatar
scrat
Forum Member

Posts : 89
Points : 104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 55
Location : Ytene

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Sassy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 pm
Hi Scrat, I bloody love Veya, he barrels into the RW with both barrels and squashes them, I used to give him loads of greens.

avatar
Sassy
Established Member

Posts : 335
Points : 555
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top


LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm

sassy wrote:Bless, you so bored with yours you decided to promote ours lol

Unlike yours, one thread, that finished days ago, so in the interest of unbiased reporting, that was followed by:

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm

   scrat wrote:
   I see that in our absence Veya's "delusions from the dunny" have sprung up with increasing hysteria and now poor Penfold is being vigorously rubbed up the wrong way.

   As in politics, sports, and indeed life itself, Britain is playing at the top of the premiership with nations that matter, Australia sadly languishes in the championship, somewhere near the bottom!

   I don't think Veya is that antiBritish, possibly antiEnglish, as is the order of things, Perhaps he's one of they toad licking folk, as alcoholics make far more sense!


I actually quite like Veya, scrat. He's on the left and shoots from the hip rubbing up the RW into a frenzy and I like that. It's these very people that have help him form his opinions of some English people.

It's all about opinions of course.

avatar
Irn Bru
   Established Member

   Posts : 400
   Points : 807
   Reputation : 11
   Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by scrat on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 pm

   Irn Bru wrote:


   I actually quite like Veya, scrat. He's on the left and shoots from the hip rubbing up the RW into a frenzy and I like that. It's these very people that have help him form his opinions of some English people.

   It's all about opinions of course.

No you're quite right Veya is a sound chap, so's Wolf, Quill and Ben!

avatar
scrat
   Forum Member

   Posts : 89
   Points : 104
   Reputation : 6
   Join date : 2011-03-01
   Age : 55
   Location : Ytene

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Sassy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 pm
Hi Scrat, I bloody love Veya, he barrels into the RW with both barrels and squashes them, I used to give him loads of greens.

avatar
Sassy
   Established Member

   Posts : 335
   Points : 555
   Reputation : 12
   Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top


LOL

I'm happy to promote your site.   You didn't seem to get much traffic for a year or so.   The thing is, once you allow people to be slagged off publicly on a forum, it kind of gains momentum.    Wink

Did you ban Catman in the end, or did he flounce?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 pm

BTW nice try to mitigate the bitching with some positive 'support' from those who don't wish to engage in a being nasty about this place and its members.  A classic move but transparent.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:52 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:Awwww Nicko, you peeked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm loving the bitching section.    


 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!



 by Guest on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

HT  

She is digger on chaotic musings site! 

Why is she moaning on about different user names etc!

That site was given to her and it's worst than bitchfest ever was with trolling! 

That site was awful against fluffy bunny. 

....Nasty bunch of rw fishwives that mainly incoporate the likes of ragga, eddie, syl etc!

lol


GuestGuest




 


 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!



 by scrat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:25 am

I doubt that they'll bother us over here, without the back up of their own mod team they'd soil themselves at the prospect of having to face the truth without some two faced **** troll screeching BLOCKED! unfortunately the herd remain the same they don't like the truth,,,,,,up em!

scratForum Member

Posts : 89
Points : 104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 55
Location : Ytene



 












 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!



 by scrat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:55 am

I see that in our absence Veya's "delusions from the dunny" have sprung up with increasing hysteria and now poor Penfold is being vigorously rubbed up the wrong way.

As in politics, sports, and indeed life itself, Britain is playing at the top of the premiership with nations that matter, Australia sadly languishes in the championship, somewhere near the bottom!

I don't think Veya is that antiBritish, possibly antiEnglish, as is the order of things, Perhaps he's one of they toad licking folk, as alcoholics make far more sense!


scratForum Member

Posts : 89
Points : 104
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 55
Location : Ytene


Me too. Laughing

Phil, right? I see he flounced already.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:55 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:Awwww Nicko, you peeked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm loving the bitching section.    


 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!




 by Guest on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

HT  

She is digger on chaotic musings site! 

Why is she moaning on about different user names etc!

That site was given to her and it's worst than bitchfest ever was with trolling! 

That site was awful against fluffy bunny. 

....Nasty bunch of rw fishwives that mainly incoporate the likes of ragga, eddie, syl etc!



Just to say....Rags never posts on CM and I always liked Fluffy. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm loving the bitching section.    


 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!






 by Guest on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

HT  

She is digger on chaotic musings site! 

Why is she moaning on about different user names etc!

That site was given to her and it's worst than bitchfest ever was with trolling! 

That site was awful against fluffy bunny. 

....Nasty bunch of rw fishwives that mainly incoporate the likes of ragga, eddie, syl etc!



Just to say....Rags never posts on CM and I always liked Fluffy. Rolling Eyes

It's Catman being Phil being a desperado.  He's still trying to rejoin CM but posts bile as a guest instead.  It's like dealing with  a brain damaged toddler.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Just to say....Rags never posts on CM and I always liked Fluffy. Rolling Eyes

It's Catman being Phil being a desperado.  He's still trying to rejoin CM but posts bile as a guest instead.  It's like dealing with  a brain damaged toddler.

I don't even know him...just know of him. That doesn't stop him saying the vilest things...not only about me but most others.
If he has been banned from that forum good for Sassy (if she is running it) who in their right mind would want someone like him on the members list?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It's Catman being Phil being a desperado.  He's still trying to rejoin CM but posts bile as a guest instead.  It's like dealing with  a brain damaged toddler.

I don't even know him...just know of him. That doesn't stop him saying the vilest things...not only about me but most others.
If he has been banned from that forum good for Sassy (if she is running it) who in their right mind would want someone like him on the members list?

This is what happens when you allow a certain element on your forum. They drag it down.  At least the worst I have to deal with is Budgie and JO's cockwaving and missus shagging braggadocio. 

lol!
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It's Catman being Phil being a desperado.  He's still trying to rejoin CM but posts bile as a guest instead.  It's like dealing with  a brain damaged toddler.

I don't even know him...just know of him. That doesn't stop him saying the vilest things...not only about me but most others.
If he has been banned from that forum good for Sassy (if she is running it) who in their right mind would want someone like him on the members list?

He was one of the Festers who revelled in seeing people doxed.   Harvesting from people's facebooks etc.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It's Catman being Phil being a desperado.  He's still trying to rejoin CM but posts bile as a guest instead.  It's like dealing with  a brain damaged toddler.

I don't even know him...just know of him. That doesn't stop him saying the vilest things...not only about me but most others.
If he has been banned from that forum good for Sassy (if she is running it) who in their right mind would want someone like him on the members list?

He wasn't banned, he flounced, although she did threaten to ban him. She didn't like his signature so she removed it.

I think he also posted some PMs from Canny's place, and Sassy got rid of them.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:10 pm

sassy wrote:Bless, you so bored with yours you decided to promote ours lol

Unlike yours, one thread, that finished days ago, so in the interest of unbiased reporting, that was followed by:

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm

   scrat wrote:
   I see that in our absence Veya's "delusions from the dunny" have sprung up with increasing hysteria and now poor Penfold is being vigorously rubbed up the wrong way.

   As in politics, sports, and indeed life itself, Britain is playing at the top of the premiership with nations that matter, Australia sadly languishes in the championship, somewhere near the bottom!

   I don't think Veya is that antiBritish, possibly antiEnglish, as is the order of things, Perhaps he's one of they toad licking folk, as alcoholics make far more sense!


I actually quite like Veya, scrat. He's on the left and shoots from the hip rubbing up the RW into a frenzy and I like that. It's these very people that have help him form his opinions of some English people.

It's all about opinions of course.

avatar
Irn Bru
   Established Member

   Posts : 400
   Points : 807
   Reputation : 11
   Join date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by scrat on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 pm

   Irn Bru wrote:


   I actually quite like Veya, scrat. He's on the left and shoots from the hip rubbing up the RW into a frenzy and I like that. It's these very people that have help him form his opinions of some English people.

   It's all about opinions of course.

No you're quite right Veya is a sound chap, so's Wolf, Quill and Ben!

avatar
scrat
   Forum Member

   Posts : 89
   Points : 104
   Reputation : 6
   Join date : 2011-03-01
   Age : 55
   Location : Ytene

Back to top Go down

Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!

Post by Sassy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 pm
Hi Scrat, I bloody love Veya, he barrels into the RW with both barrels and squashes them, I used to give him loads of greens.

avatar
Sassy
   Established Member

   Posts : 335
   Points : 555
   Reputation : 12
   Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top


LOL

So much for Jules' claim that you don't bother with that "juvenile" nonsense. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm loving the bitching section.    


 Re: Nasty right wing trolls on the lose again!






 by Guest on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

HT  

She is digger on chaotic musings site! 

Why is she moaning on about different user names etc!

That site was given to her and it's worst than bitchfest ever was with trolling! 

That site was awful against fluffy bunny. 

....Nasty bunch of rw fishwives that mainly incoporate the likes of ragga, eddie, syl etc!



Just to say....Rags never posts on CM and I always liked Fluffy. Rolling Eyes

That's right. No offence to Digger, but I just got trolled by JO all the time. Laughing

Has Shell joined this place? I noticed the newest member a while back.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31260
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't even know him...just know of him. That doesn't stop him saying the vilest things...not only about me but most others.
If he has been banned from that forum good for Sassy (if she is running it) who in their right mind would want someone like him on the members list?

This is what happens when you allow a certain element on your forum. They drag it down.  At least the worst I have to deal with is Budgie and JO's cockwaving and missus shagging braggadocio. 

lol!

Easily ignored as they keep their juvenile banter contained so as to leave the grownups in peace to talk normally. Twisted Evil

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

How incredibly sad that people should have so much hatred for people they hardly know.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Just to say....Rags never posts on CM and I always liked Fluffy. Rolling Eyes

That's right. No offence to Digger, but I just got trolled by JO all the time. Laughing

Has Shell joined this place? I noticed the newest member a while back.

I know JO's an incredible pain in the arse but he was very kind to me when Edna doxed me.    I did ban him from certain sections, so if you ever deign to return, he cannot get in to bait you. Laughing
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm

eddie wrote:How incredibly sad that people should have so much hatred for people they hardly know.

Isn't it?   Nothing better in their lives no doubt.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8224
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:How incredibly sad that people should have so much hatred for people they hardly know.

Isn't it?   Nothing better in their lives no doubt.


Nothing good in their lives at all... only the hatred and intolerance from islam...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21042
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What We Don’t Know About Europe’s Muslim Kids and Why We Should Care | Deeyah Khan |

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum