Donald Trump Vent Thread

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

You have a very unhealthy obsession with Trump !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:44 pm

OCD ANYONE?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:21 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:02 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:36 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:27 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Loved this

Post by Lurker on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:38 pm

This reply on Facebook is ace!

"Kim Jung un made Millions of Americans look up the word "Dotard."
So far he's done more for Education than Betsy De Vos!"

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:06 pm

This asshole has no leadership ability and has embarrassed America way too many times. His Puerto Rico tweets are disgraceful...



_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Look at it this way. This--his logistical failures--is what we can expect if he confronts a real crisis.

Like...starting a war with North Korea, or expanding the war in Afghanistan. Not good.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23025
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:40 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:56 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:34 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 pm

I didn't make this, but......


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:27 am


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Can this moron BE any more embarrassing? What an idiot!!! He's more stupid than Boris Johnson and Silvio Berlusconi combined.


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Don't take the piss out of our Boris, you'v got Trump, that's enough for any one !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:36 pm


The brain-dead Messiah......


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:47 pm

I'm. So pleased that trump is such a massive cock in your ass

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:53 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:43 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I'm. So pleased that trump is such a massive cock in your ass

I'm so happy you are so deaf, dumb and stupid.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm sad that you seem to have no life except Trump !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:31 pm

nicko wrote:I'm sad that you seem to have no life except Trump !

At least he takes an interest in politics. You have to admit, it's healthier that picking up a rifle.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23025
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I'm sad that you seem to have no life except Trump !

At least he takes an interest in politics.  You have to admit, it's healthier that picking up a rifle.

No he doesn't, all he does is spam with pictures

Sometimes violence cannot solve the problem, sometimes the problem can't be solved without violence.

The key is to know when to use violence.

I'm sure you will find out what that time is if you try screw around with the 2nd Amendment

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by gelico on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I'm sad that you seem to have no life except Trump !

At least he takes an interest in politics.  You have to admit, it's healthier that picking up a rifle.


er, no he doesn't. He just sits on this thread (rarely venturing out on to the open forum) putting up stupid memes, like a brain dead sheep

is that what you call ''taking an interest in politics''?

great

gelico

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:49 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

At least he takes an interest in politics.  You have to admit, it's healthier that picking up a rifle.

No he doesn't, all he does is spam with pictures

Sometimes violence cannot solve the problem, sometimes the problem can't be solved without violence.

The key is to know when to use violence.

I'm sure you will find out what that time is if you try screw around with the 2nd Amendment

Lurker does post on threads.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2855
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm

He is Spamming, he is excused because he posts a few jokes now and again. I have said his jokes are quite amusing, pity about the spam in between !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No he doesn't, all he does is spam with pictures

Sometimes violence cannot solve the problem, sometimes the problem can't be solved without violence.

The key is to know when to use violence.

I'm sure you will find out what that time is if you try screw around with the 2nd Amendment

Lurker does post on threads.

are those the same invisible thread were you're always proving things to me??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Lurker can post where he likes and when he likes and wherever he likes. Just like everyone else.

What has his posting activity got to do with anyone else?

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34364
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

At least he takes an interest in politics.  You have to admit, it's healthier that picking up a rifle.

No he doesn't, all he does is spam with pictures

Sometimes violence cannot solve the problem, sometimes the problem can't be solved without violence.

The key is to know when to use violence.

I'm sure you will find out what that time is if you try screw around with the 2nd Amendment

Russo, my little pansy, is wilting. You're losing your edge Russ.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23025
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Eddie, whatever you say he's spamming, and that's against the rules, because he's a Trump hater like all the other mods he gets away with it.!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:35 pm

nicko wrote:Eddie, whatever you say he's spamming, and that's against the rules,   because he's a Trump hater like all the other mods he gets away with it.!

It's not spamming to start a thread and hold to the theme. If you're scared, don't look. Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23025
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Have a look at the rules please.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:54 pm

nicko wrote:Eddie, whatever you say he's spamming, and that's against the rules,   because he's a Trump hater like all the other mods he gets away with it.!

Lurker isn't a moderator.

We have had this conversation so, so, so many times - you made me use italics! - that it's all become a bit of a comedy sketch where I feel as though I am in a mental asylum talking to a wall that I thought was a man and my head hurts from the banging.... don't do this to me nicko, don't make me have the same conversation with the wall.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34364
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Should have said ,because all the mods are Trump haters he gets away with it. It,s true isn't it?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:26 pm

nicko wrote:Should have said ,because all the mods are Trump haters he gets away with it.   It,s true isn't it?


Head bang wall bang head.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34364
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Eds, he's looking for an excuse. Ignore him, fcs.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23025
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No he doesn't, all he does is spam with pictures

Sometimes violence cannot solve the problem, sometimes the problem can't be solved without violence.

The key is to know when to use violence.

I'm sure you will find out what that time is if you try screw around with the 2nd Amendment

Russo, my little pansy, is wilting.  You're losing your edge Russ.

Have you impeached trump yet?? Or is he #stillyourpresident

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 pm

nicko wrote:Should have said ,because all the mods are Trump haters he gets away with it.   It,s true isn't it?

How dare you suggest the mods are...........biased affraid

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Should have said ,because all the mods are Trump haters he gets away with it.   It,s true isn't it?

How dare you suggest the mods are...........biased affraid

You need to get a life sunshine

Look at your post count Rolling Eyes

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2855
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:09 am

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Eddie, whatever you say he's spamming, and that's against the rules,   because he's a Trump hater like all the other mods he gets away with it.!

Lurker isn't a moderator.

We have had this conversation so, so, so many times - you made me use italics! - that it's all become a bit of a comedy sketch where I feel as though I am in a mental asylum talking to a wall that I thought was a man and my head hurts from the banging.... don't do this to me nicko, don't make me have the same conversation with the wall.


told you nick has dementia, he can't remember the fact that 'what is spamming' has been explained to him multiple times.

for like the 4th of 5th time
It's not Spamming IF you can keep it to one or two threads, that is merely continuation of a topic. the fact that right whiners feel the need to make new threads in the wrong categories for each of their little brain farts (which always have the same shit stinking content, then anyone of even mild intelligence can smell is bullshit) is their problem.


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17682
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by nicko on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 am

" Sigh"
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9323
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 am

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

At least he takes an interest in politics.  You have to admit, it's healthier that picking up a rifle.


er, no he doesn't.  He just sits on this thread (rarely venturing out on to the open forum) putting up stupid memes, like a brain dead sheep

is that what you call ''taking an interest in politics''?

great

Laughing

As opposed to the blatant trolling, 'faux news' and propaganda puff pieces that you and some of your comrades keep lamely trying to pass off as debate and discussion on here...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:44 pm

"The plastic bombastic will be removed from the presidency via hemorrhoidectomy." Hah Ha

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:54 pm

A South African racist called Russ
Had his head filled up with pus.
As he spouted his bile
More than once in a while
Even the mods had to cuss.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Keep the resistance alive!


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Angry Andy wrote:A South African racist called Russ
Had his head filled up with pus.
As he spouted his bile
More than once in a while
Even the mods had to cuss.

Are you put out that your attempt to basement me fell through??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:05 pm

You have a death wish, just like your fellow Nazi stormtrooper Stormee. You alt right wannabe Ghengis Khans are too dumb to avoid feet in mouth.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Trump Christmas Card.....


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:10 pm


_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum