Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Cherry picking sources that are over a year old and then trying to draw some relevance to today is not only a weak debate tactic, it's also being intellectually dishonest.

Don't get mad and start swearing because you're losing the debate; you should be used to it by now.  Instead, try to educate yourself by reading my posts and basking in my wisdom.

I am not mad, just disappointed
You gave two months out of 96 and even then it was you being dishonest, based off bullshit
I am not mad buddy.
Its only you that is, by using misdirection.
Its even further evident, when you further deflect onto me
Now one last chance
Stop wasting my time, as to why you are not a sheep to bullshit?

Under Obama, unemployment went down, that is a fact, after Bush fucked the country up.
Obama made the US economy better?

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:21 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ben, IT has no capacity for original thought.  Notice it's all c&p commentary?  Why does he go after liberals?  He's hurt by the liberal rejoinders, hence he lashes out, right back.  Don't you recognize the same obsessive behavior as Trump himself?

If he tries actual dialogue, he gets shut down.  I wouldn't worry about him.  Ignore him unless and until he gives you something substantive.  Then do what everyone else is doing...shut him down and return to business.

Debate the points, not the poster Quill

Disappointed

It's not worth it.  I was just telling Ben that...and why.

You're right -- LIT is nothing but memes, deception and schadenfreude.

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:27 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Then LIT wins

You wrongly deflect onto them, and not their views.

LIT, as seen, has no answer to my facts

So Quill is wrong

You fight hate, with reason

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:34 am

Thorin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Then LIT wins

So Quill is wrong

You can't reason with someone who can't reason.

Debate is *supposed* to be two people exchanging countering views. The idea is that one of them may come to accept the views of the other, or at least acknowledge that they have merit.

Debate to LIT is more of a football game. Two sides take shots at one another and the outcome is basically meaningless for all involved besides the winning side.

It's a Trumpian view of the world -- it doesn't matter what you won, just that you won. In his case, his side "beat" Hillary, and now he gets to have fun mocking people he doesn't like. It doesn't matter if hate crime goes up or people lose their health care, or if the president tries to be a dictator or global stability is threatened. Because his side won.

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:51 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Then LIT wins

So Quill is wrong

Debate is *supposed* to be two people exchanging countering views. The idea is that one of them may come to accept the views of the other, or at least acknowledge that they have merit.

Debate to LIT is more of a football game. Two sides take shots at one another and the outcome is basically meaningless for all involved besides the winning side.

It's a Trumpian view of the world -- it doesn't matter what you won, just that you won. In his case, his side "beat" Hillary, and now he gets to have fun mocking people he doesn't like. It doesn't matter if hate crime goes up or people lose their health care, or if the president tries to be a dictator or global stability is threatened. Because his side won.

1) False premise and based on a confirmation biased
To say you cannot reason, is a white flag Ben. Its far easier top to then give up and not Challenged

2) No, he is a or she is the quarterback and you are suckered in.

3) Dont concentrate on the people you are at odds with, you need to challenge their views

That is secularism

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:25 am

Thorin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

1) False premise and based on a confirmation biased
To say you cannot reason, is a white flag Ben. Its far easier top to then give up and not Challenged

2) No, he is a or she is the quarterback and you are suckered in.

3) Dont concentrate on the people you are at odds with, you need to challenge their views

That is secularism

Didge, you fight the fights that can be won. You can't win when there is no opposition. What do you address? Smoke?

IT is a load of obsessive venom, born of his compulsive gloating. He has inner needs, but we are not here to deal with that. We are here to debate.

I did say in my original post to Ben, if he comes up with anything we'll deal with it then. But as for now, he has nothing to offer except repetitive blather...in the form of memes, not even original thought. You can't fight what isn't there.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 am

Ben wrote:It's a Trumpian view of the world -- it doesn't matter what you won, just that you won. In his case, his side "beat" Hillary, and now he gets to have fun mocking people he doesn't like. It doesn't matter if hate crime goes up or people lose their health care, or if the president tries to be a dictator or global stability is threatened. Because his side won.

In a word, brilliant. That typifies the thoughtlessness of Republicans everywhere. They don't fight for anything of substance, they are minions out to win without regard to what is won. That is Trump...that is Republicanism.

It's a different task for them. Democrats are out to fix the breaches in the communal dam. Republicans are out to make the world safe for greed. Because selfishness is their creed. It's not problem-solving for them; it's a devotion to a religious god...the god of wealth.

Republicans don't speak the language of reason. They speak the language of pablum...jingles, catch-phrases and cliches. And lo, what is IT giving you? Memes and self-congratulation over his temporary achievements. You don't want to engage in such silliness.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:06 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Media Accused of Not Reporting Voices Trump Hears in His Head

Post by Lurker on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:51 pm

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-media-of-not-reporting-voices-he-hears-in-head

TAMPA (The Borowitz Report)—In a blistering attack on the media, President Trump said on Monday that the press has consistently refused to report the voices he hears in his head every day.

Trump praised the “really terrific information” he gets from the voices, which often speak to him when he is roaming the White House in his bathrobe in the middle of the night.

“They tell me that I won by the most votes ever and had the biggest Inauguration crowd ever,” Trump said. “These are fantastic voices and they’re doing a great job.”

Trump said the refusal to report what the voices tell him makes the media “the most dishonest people on earth.”

“There might be a hundred people protesting outside the White House, and at the exact same time, five hundred voices talking to me inside my head,” he said. “Guess which the press will write about?”

Offering an example of the media’s deceitfulness, Trump referred to the widely circulated story about him hanging up on the Prime Minister of Australia. “What they didn’t say is that I had to hang up because I was getting an incoming call in my head,” he said.

Trump said that because the voices in his head “keep saying that I’m the best President ever,” he does not expect the media to quote them anytime soon.

“If you want to find out what the voices in my head are saying, don’t even bother reading the newspaper,” he said. “Follow me on Twitter.”

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Lurker wrote:http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-media-of-not-reporting-voices-he-hears-in-head

TAMPA (The Borowitz Report)—In a blistering attack on the media, President Trump said on Monday that the press has consistently refused to report the voices he hears in his head every day.

Trump praised the “really terrific information” he gets from the voices, which often speak to him when he is roaming the White House in his bathrobe in the middle of the night.

“They tell me that I won by the most votes ever and had the biggest Inauguration crowd ever,” Trump said. “These are fantastic voices and they’re doing a great job.”

Trump said the refusal to report what the voices tell him makes the media “the most dishonest people on earth.”

“There might be a hundred people protesting outside the White House, and at the exact same time, five hundred voices talking to me inside my head,” he said. “Guess which the press will write about?”

Offering an example of the media’s deceitfulness, Trump referred to the widely circulated story about him hanging up on the Prime Minister of Australia. “What they didn’t say is that I had to hang up because I was getting an incoming call in my head,” he said.

Trump said that because the voices in his head “keep saying that I’m the best President ever,” he does not expect the media to quote them anytime soon.

“If you want to find out what the voices in my head are saying, don’t even bother reading the newspaper,” he said. “Follow me on Twitter.”

May be more to this than you realize. Some are seriously questioning his 'mental balance'.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago getaway could cost taxpayers more than $3 million

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Oh dear. If that wasn't hilariously ironic, that would be sad.

Do you get nasty...?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 pm

The photos show the climate change agreement being signed in various countries. The first one is the Swedish deputy prime minister signing, witnessed by female politicians.

The last pic which I cobbled together from various other photos  shows Trumpet reversing all that hard work. Does he know that 2016 was the hottest year globally???

SWEDEN

IRELAND

CANADA

USA, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA 2017
Jules
Jules

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:54 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:55 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:34 am

It hilarious that memes even pretend Trump is tough

he couldn't cope with Turnbull's friendly negotiations
what happens when he isn't negotiating with entrenched allies?
the Chinese will obliterate him.
Duterte will annihilate him
and he has to go 3 way with China and Philippines over the south china sea.
and he so obviously in Putin pocket already.

I mean he is the first US leader to throw twitter tantrums with little provocation.
he is not only a bully but pathetically weak. How does he sits in the oval office with so like backbone?

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:52 am

Trump sure acts like the anti-Christ.....

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:It hilarious that memes even pretend Trump is tough

he couldn't cope with Turnbull's friendly negotiations
what happens when he isn't negotiating with entrenched allies?
the Chinese will obliterate him.
Duterte will annihilate him
and he has to go 3 way with China and Philippines over the south china sea.
and he so obviously in Putin pocket already.

I mean he is the first US leader to throw twitter tantrums with little provocation.
he is not only a bully but pathetically weak. How does he sits in the oval office with so like backbone?

Welllllll...Putin already has him in a blackmail fullnelson.  He plays dirty, but Putin is one of the players you are talking about.  Tough?  Trump's response is to fold like a newspaper.

We've seen how tough the guy is in the big game.  When he accepts the invitation to come to Britain, if I were British I'd have two of your best hookers meet him at Heathrow, and have the Presidential suite at the Ritz camera rigged.

He's not ready for prime time..

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:13 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:14 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:15 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:20 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:26 am

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:52 pm

If only....

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Lurker wrote:

I know, right?    

That point was not missed by many...except in the Trump camp.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:

I feel her pain.

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 pm

‘Since Obamacare and these issues have come up, the women are in my grill no matter where I go,’ Rep. David Brat (R-VA) said at a local gathering of conservative groups, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. 'They come up — ‘When is your next town hall?’ And believe me, it’s not to give positive input.’ Chants of 'save our health care’ drowned out an address that Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) gave on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
“Liberals are the new Tea Party” http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/2/14484550/liberals-obamacare-tea-party

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:27 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:11 am

Hey! You, there!
Yes, you... with that extremely "liberal pansy afraid to act when necessary or when when it makes sense", kind of look.  Yes, all of you have that look.
Anyways, welcome to the new hell you created because your corrupt DNC decided to chose Crooked Hillary, instead of letting the people choose Bernie.

#YourDncElectedTrump
#DealWithItPansy
#ThisIsTheMapYourCorruptDncCreated
#DebbieSteppedDownAsDncChair

Last edited by Lord Independent Thoughts on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next