Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:11 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Cheer up, Libs.  
Sunnier days are ahead.  You can cast your gloominess all you want, but your days of advocating for Participation Trophies and promoting a "Losers do it best" mentality are now over.  
Your better days are ahead of you. And if you're invested in a retirement fund, you're especially going to be happy.
(Pssst!  Just don't let the wacky left know that you have a retirement fund. They'll want to tax it. Twice.)

I think if liberals promoted a "losers do it best" mentality we'd have gone for Trump, don't you? http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:43 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:
You have no other choice.  You are a cry baby, and you could never find the determination or motivation to be like me.  So, embrace and accept your lowly station in life, instead of being bitter about it.

Rolling Eyes

Yeh, yeh....
Keep on embarrassing yourself on here,  Ivanka...

Keep pretending that you're old enough to vote; that you're not still at school; go right on claiming that you have a good job, that you're quite well off and successful..

Everything you keep on spamming on here only goes to prove how little you actually know and understand about politics;  how easily you are swayed by your beloved Republican Party;  and how prepared you are to keep on peddling your teabagger lies.

Let's see how you handle the fallout as Team Trump goes belly_up over the next four years..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Cheer up, Libs.  
Sunnier days are ahead.  You can cast your gloominess all you want, but your days of advocating for Participation Trophies and promoting a "Losers do it best" mentality are now over.  
Your better days are ahead of you. And if you're invested in a retirement fund, you're especially going to be happy.
(Pssst!  Just don't let the wacky left know that you have a retirement fund. They'll want to tax it. Twice.)
Oh, your lack of education just shines so brightly and if the horror's of what you & your Cheeto-King have done to 2 great American industries {Lockeed & Boeing} causing their stock to nose dive - losses for their investors = people with retirement funds ... Evil or Very Mad
Then you really are the Fuckwit-never voted before-racist group that just knew 8 years of Black man making it 'Right Again' was such a BUTT BURN for you!
HYPOCRISCY at by it's own hands!

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Idea

WE ONLY NEED to look at the outright lies,that Ivanka has been peddling on here these last couple of weeks ==

WHERE  (S)he  has  claimed :

Poverty and unemployment supposedly at "record levels"  --  when they are actually lower under Obama, then with the Bushes;
The economy and national security going backwards --  when in fact they improved since GWB's reign;
That "Obamacare" has somehow 'failed' --  when even the GOP_Congress truncated system has improved access to healthcare in the US;
Then claims that "lefties" would supposedly double-tax pension funds --  happily ignoring that Conservative gov'ts always lead to higher taxes AND pension losses..          

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:47 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

WE ONLY NEED to look at the outright lies,that Ivanka has been peddling on here these last couple of weeks ==

WHERE  (S)he  has  claimed :

Poverty and unemployment supposedly at "record levels"  --  when they are actually lower under Obama, then with the Bushes;
The economy and national security going backwards --  when in fact they improved since GWB's reign;
That "Obamacare" has somehow 'failed' --  when even the GOP_Congress truncated system has improved access to healthcare in the US;
Then claims that "lefties" would supposedly double-tax pension funds --  happily ignoring that Conservative gov'ts always lead to higher taxes AND pension losses..          

Awww, Wolferman ...it's just futile; the mindless/selective non-thinkers in my country and around the world that have listened and read the FAKED/FAKERY BS printed words and have fallen victim to the BS have zero concept of the 8 yrs of work ethics - classy decorum - responsible leadership that our POTUS and his lovely educated FLOTUS have provided this great nation.  From a financial chaos - 8 years later - right onto a barge built with worm wood and a lunatic elected and placed at the helm, floating into a coming storm! 
We are so ill prepared for the colossal damage that this 'Hitler Admiring Ego Maniac' can do in such a short time!  

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Anyone need a safe zone? Counselor? A hot cup of STFU?

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Independent thoughts, do you only come here to make fun of liberals? Rolling Eyes

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:59 pm

REDNECK REPUBLICAN, THE BACKBONE OF TRUMP SUPPORT

To hate Jews because they are Jews is abhorrent, to criticise the war crimes of Israel is a human duty.
sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:05 pm

@eddie
That's not my sole reason for coming, but I will admit that I get a great deal of enjoyment watching Conservatives and Liberals get their panties twisted when you call them out on their own BS.  Ahhhh.... it's the little things in life that count. Smile

@sassy
You promised you wouldn't post that picture of me.

Independent Thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Nah, that's your grandaddy, you haven't learnt to use a loo yet, still in nappies.

To hate Jews because they are Jews is abhorrent, to criticise the war crimes of Israel is a human duty.
sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Back door Trumpeteers? Laughing

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:05 pm

I get the impression you don't like him then?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 pm

by nicko on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:05 am

I get the impression you don't like him then?
Seriously, Nicko ...I'm well aware that reading isn't your forté but to just keep posting the same coy BS is ...well redundantly STUPID! 
But very child like in your attempt to    What happened, Major take his plastic war toys home and you've no one to play with? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:05 pm

4ever2, Can't you tell what a joke is? and by the way take your snivelling childish remarks and stik 'em where the sun don't shine,AND STOP PARACHUTING YOUR SELF INTO MY POSTS. You moan enough when others do it.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:39 pm

NICKO the great >
      Still trying to play OBTUSE, when your lame 'JOKEY' method of dropping into a topic just to leave your   But you can't join in to the conversation except for your asinine WHINNNEEEEEE!  Yipper, you spend far too much isolated time hiding out in your 'anti-foreigner bunker' to carry on a adult discussion!  

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh for gods sake give it rest, your so far up your own arse you could brush your teeth with a turd.

Bye the way I thought I was on ignore.?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 pm

nicko wrote:Oh for gods sake give it rest, your so far up your own arse you could brush your teeth with a turd.

Bye the way I thought I was on ignore.?

Still ranting and ZERO contributions to the TOPIC,  aren't you just one abusing/amusing ole fuckwit!  Twisted Evil  

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:49 pm

PLEASE, JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Thats what my grumpy daughter used to say when she was about 4
"Yeave me ayone!"
( she had problems with her L's at that time.
Nick is just like her.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Thats what my grumpy daughter used to say when she was about 4
"Yeave me ayone!"
( she had problems with her L's at that time.
Nick is just like her.

Sad that the 'Parachute Pack' can't be taught how to troll by a topic - ignore those of us that they can't abide Suspect   but they'll group up and 'DROP IN' for their ever so benevolent rejoinders as if WE just can't wait for their opinions about US!  

That 'IGNORE' option ...works both ways Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:09 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:27 pm

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Donald Trump’s freudian Twitter typo just birthed the best hashtag of 2016
By Sky Palma Posted on December 18, 2016
This Saturday, Trump took to Twitter and shared his thoughts on the seizure of an American underwater drone by the Chinese military.
“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters – rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act,” Trump tweeted.
But it wasn’t the president-elect’s wading into a potential international incident that started the ensuing social media uproar. It was his curious, freudianly ironic spelling of the word “unprecedented.”
Either Trump or someone from his staff eventually noticed the error and deleted the tweet, but not before someone got a screen grab:

#unpresidented became the instant hashtag of the day:

Brian Klaas

It's totally #unpresidented having a president so smart he doesn't need intelligence briefings but so dumb he doesn't know how to spell.

Keith OlbermannVerified                          Dec 17
What better, more organic, Orwellian outcome than for an authoritarian ditz like @realDonaldTrump to coin it? "He was then #Unpresidented"

Sky Palma @DeadStateTweets
Looks like Donald Trump was also the spelling bee champ at Trump University. #unpresidented
1:58 AM - 18 Dec 2016

Adam Shapiro       
I've been speechless since he won. I couldn't find the right words. Turns out the right word didn't exist until today. #unpresidented
11:16 AM - 17 Dec 2016

Mrs. Betty Bowers @BettyBowers
TIP: If a tweet begins with words to the effect "I'd rather have an illiterate president than" it's safe to ignore the rest. #unpresidented
9:55 AM - 17 Dec 2016

John Fugelsang       
Nixon was evil but he wasn't ignorant.
W was ignorant but he wasn't evil.
The incoming combo is #unpresidented
8:28 AM - 17 Dec 2016

http://deadstate.org/donald-trumps-freudian-twitter-typo-just-spurned-the-best-hashtag-of-2016/
So many tweets so little time and yet it's rather like 'Pack' knee jerk reaction around here; if you'd stop allowing your fingers to post such vile BS, then we'd not have anything to find and show just how wrong you've been!  Razz
Seems rather self-inflicted stuuuuuupid to just keep repeating the same behavior and expecting a different response Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 pm

"He took the toy trains, the poodles, the wuzzlers! He took the fintubulars, and Tweeted more puzzlers!"
"Every Who down in Whoville liked democracy a lot. But The Trump, who lived high up in Trump Tower...did not..."

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Donald Trump’s freudian Twitter typo just birthed the best hashtag of 2016
By Sky Palma Posted on December 18, 2016
This Saturday, Trump took to Twitter and shared his thoughts on the seizure of an American underwater drone by the Chinese military.
“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters – rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act,” Trump tweeted.
But it wasn’t the president-elect’s wading into a potential international incident that started the ensuing social media uproar. It was his curious, freudianly ironic spelling of the word “unprecedented.”
Either Trump or someone from his staff eventually noticed the error and deleted the tweet, but not before someone got a screen grab:

#unpresidented became the instant hashtag of the day:

Brian Klaas

It's totally #unpresidented having a president so smart he doesn't need intelligence briefings but so dumb he doesn't know how to spell.

Keith OlbermannVerified                          Dec 17
What better, more organic, Orwellian outcome than for an authoritarian ditz like @realDonaldTrump to coin it? "He was then #Unpresidented"

Sky Palma @DeadStateTweets
Looks like Donald Trump was also the spelling bee champ at Trump University. #unpresidented
1:58 AM - 18 Dec 2016

Adam Shapiro       
I've been speechless since he won. I couldn't find the right words. Turns out the right word didn't exist until today. #unpresidented
11:16 AM - 17 Dec 2016

Mrs. Betty Bowers @BettyBowers
TIP: If a tweet begins with words to the effect "I'd rather have an illiterate president than" it's safe to ignore the rest. #unpresidented
9:55 AM - 17 Dec 2016

John Fugelsang       
Nixon was evil but he wasn't ignorant.
W was ignorant but he wasn't evil.
The incoming combo is #unpresidented
8:28 AM - 17 Dec 2016

http://deadstate.org/donald-trumps-freudian-twitter-typo-just-spurned-the-best-hashtag-of-2016/
So many tweets so little time and yet it's rather like 'Pack' knee jerk reaction around here; if you'd stop allowing your fingers to post such vile BS, then we'd not have anything to find and show just how wrong you've been!  Razz
Seems rather self-inflicted stuuuuuupid to just keep repeating the same behavior and expecting a different response Suspect

Maybe it was a Freudian slip and he realizes he'll soon be unpresidented Smile

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Trumpet has such a distinctive look. A cartoonist's dream!

Standup comedians will also find it easy to caricature him cos of his strange utterances.

They will all have great fun lampooning him in the next few years. geek
Jules

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:17 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Lurker wrote:

Ain't that the damn truth.

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:56 pm

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:53 pm

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:30 pm

If the Democrats put up Gavin Newsom, i'm voting Republican.  Newsom's another pussy-grabber, it's just that Trump got on Access Hollywood first. Twisted Evil

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down